Like Tree17Likes

Dark Souls
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

1. Dark Souls

Elder Scrolls who is what I ask! Demon's Souls (which I am currently playing) is the best game made to date, ever, seriously difficult but extremely rewarding/unique/perfect/epic/awesome!

Dark Souls is the sequel to the multiple award winning title: Demon's Souls. Release date is the 4th October 2011. This game is going to win many awards once again but GoTY will probalby go to Elder Scrolls: Skyrim due to the fact that this game is quite close to impossible to play for most people! Which is a shame as it is going to be perfect (well here is holding thumbs)

It will be on Xbox and PS3 (even though Demon's Souls was PS3 exlclusive)

If any of you real gamers out there want to be challenged, rewarded, frustrated, elated and completely lost in a game, Demon's Souls and Dark Souls are your games, the best RPG ever created, unique in everyway possible and a must play for any gamer

I can go on for ever and ever about how awesome this game is going to be but to get an idea for yourself may I suggest finding Demon's Souls and trying it out first you will not be dissapointed in the slightest

Feel free to comment on either game Just trying to promote this wonderfully awesome game to people who might not have come across Demon's Souls or this game as it is greater than any other games out there

A good comment was made that I saw is that Elder Scrolls does look great, but it has the same weapons etc etc, this game is unique in that you can do anything you want, literally!

Also, instead of comparing the two as it is litterally comparing chalk and cheese, just get both of these awesome games simple

Screenshots:

Movies:

Reviews:

Review in Progress: Dark Souls - PlayStation 3 News at GameSpot

2. Chaz SexingtonPremium Member
    Celtic and V?lerenga Premium Member
    I'm gonna get it.

3. It actually looks like a really good game judging by the trailers, but it's coming out at a time when so many better known games are (Fifa, MW3, BF3 to name a few) that I can't see it selling too well. I'll wait for someone to review it first before i buy it.

4. that is the problem with a game like this, that is why I am trying to get people to take notice!

I bought the game like 3 years after it was released (Demon's Souls) and it is still better than most new games out today, it will be played for years to come no matter if it sells 1 million copies in its first week or 1000, it will stand the test of time and not many games can say that! Some people are still playing Demon's Souls well over 300 hours...

Games like this never die, its like good music and cult movies
    Lee likes this.

5. Chaz SexingtonPremium Member
    Raikan, I may have to invade your game

6. Quote Originally Posted by Raikan007 View Post
    that is the problem with a game like this, that is why I am trying to get people to take notice!

I bought the game like 3 years after it was released (Demon's Souls) and it is still better than most new games out today, it will be played for years to come no matter if it sells 1 million copies in its first week or 1000, it will stand the test of time and not many games can say that! Some people are still playing Demon's Souls well over 300 hours...

Games like this never die, its like good music and cult movies
    It's such a stupid idea to bring a game like this out now though, I understand they're doing it in time for christmas but it's just going to harm sales. If they waited until march and brought it out just as everyone was getting bored with call of duty it would fly off the shelves, like borderlands did last year. I've never even heard of the game though so the 1st 1 could have sold millions for all I know.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Chaz Sexington View Post
    Raikan, I may have to invade your game
    what you mean Chaz?

8. Chaz SexingtonPremium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Raikan007 View Post
    what you mean Chaz?
    come into you game and be a menace I've also got two PS3's in my flat, so I may have several annoying people in your save!

9. Quote Originally Posted by joeere11 View Post
    It's such a stupid idea to bring a game like this out now though, I understand they're doing it in time for christmas but it's just going to harm sales. If they waited until march and brought it out just as everyone was getting bored with call of duty it would fly off the shelves, like borderlands did last year. I've never even heard of the game though so the 1st 1 could have sold millions for all I know.
    to be honest mate, this game/company dont worry about that they just love the fact that they can make this game and as you will see each level is so carefully designed these people love their jobs and are not phased/motivated by sales/money/marketing etc they just want to share this game with the world

I sound like I am speaking shit (I mean of course they care about money, but they are not worried about the game making money if you know what I mean) they are confident in it!

or maybe they just wanted to launch it at the same time to test it out against the bigger titles especially for the Awards they will be challenging for..

10. Quote Originally Posted by Chaz Sexington View Post
    come into you game and be a menace I've also got two PS3's in my flat, so I may have several annoying people in your save!
    hahahahaahahaa, dont summon me bitch or I will actually kill you (your character)

I wont be playing this online it is me vs the game, thats it! challenge 101!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast