Like Tree2Likes

Doomsday 2012, the end of the world?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

1. Doomsday 2012, the end of the world?

So theres this big thing thats been going on for quite a while now that the Apocolypse is nye and life as we know it will end on the 21st December 2012 to coinside with the end of the Mayan calender.

Whether its caused by massive solar flares, magnetic pole shifts, a colision with some planet called Niribu or just four guys turning up on some horses, it seems that many people believe it will come true!

If you havent heard about this yet heres the wiki page: 2012 phenomenon - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And heres the offical website (LOL): 2012 End Of The World - End Of The World 2012?

Personally i think its absolute B.S., but what do you think??

2. Everton Nice Guy Gramps
    I'm probably watching too much Supernatural , but it's meant to be caused by the accidental opening of the hellgate.

OR it's complete BS. I believe in the latter. Only the irrational behaviour of a psychotic dictator can cause it

3. I hope it's an alien invasion, a bit like Mars attacks (the film).

4. Everton Nice Guy Gramps
    Quote Originally Posted by Dunc View Post
    I hope it's an alien invasion, a bit like Mars attacks (the film).
    Christ no. Don't want to see some womans head perched on the body of a dog lol

personally i think it's.....Doomsday 2012, the end of the world?-bulltattooideas.jpg Doomsday 2012, the end of the world?-pooped.jpg

6. i love how they say its cause the Mayan calander finishes on 21st December.....funny cause my Cliff Richard calander finishes on 31st December....

7. It is such rubbish, it is just one era of the Mayan calendar ends. And even if the calender did end, Its probably because the guy making it got tired, stone masonry is hard.
    This whole thing is a great demonstration of the stupidity of the average homo sapien

8. if it happens it happens hope not because am going on holiday on the 23rd i think we be ok

9. It was supposed to be 28 hours ago... seemed to not happen

10. Quote Originally Posted by ajt09 View Post
    Christ no. Don't want to see some womans head perched on the body of a dog lol
    But yodelling will save the human race!

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast