Guys im begging you help me

1. Guys im begging you help me

rightt.
    I recently got my laptop fixed. from a genuine shop. i got a new hard drive and windows xp.
    Now im getting a message sayng i need to activate my windows, so i put in my product key doesn't work, i ring them up and give them another type of reg key, not the same as product key, and it doesnt work.

Ive managed to get ie working by going on net support, and ive downloaded something called jelly bean key reader or someething, so i get this working somehow and it gave me another key, different to the one on the sticker on the bottom of y laptop, i thought ohh yh it must be diff because its not the original windows, but tht doesnt work either.

i cant log onto my account, i can get on it by going to net support then typing c:\ in ie but i only get the start menu etc for about 20 seconds before it dissapears.

anybody have any idea what i cn do now?

2. Nick.Premium Member
    Premium Member
    Preorder FM 2010

3. not reli i help mate, but i would ring them up having ago, see wot they can do

4. ive tried but all i get is fucking automated machines. press 1 FUCK OFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

5. i fuckin hate them

6. Danny's Avatar Danny
    Super Moderator
    Am confuzed whats up

7. Did you read his opening post?

8. Danny's Avatar Danny
    Super Moderator
    yes.

9. Danny's Avatar Danny
    Super Moderator
    Is it when you try run fm09 you get a white box ?

10. yes thank you

11. basically i need to activate my windows, my preoduct key doesnt work

12. this seems reli dodgy, but go-on google and type in football manager 2009 activation codes, and try to find one illegally

13. Danny's Avatar Danny
    Super Moderator
    Show me a picture i think i no what you need to do

14. i dont think he is talking about fm guys, i think its his windows account. I may be wrong though.

15. NO ITS MY WINDOWS XP THT NEEDS ACTIVATING lol

16. Lol, that is what i thought.

17. Quote Originally Posted by scott button View Post
    this seems reli dodgy, but go-on google and type in football manager 2009 activation codes, and try to find one illegally

he wants to activate windows not fm

18. you guys got any ideas ? i dont have a fuckng clue what to do. i got my windows installed when my laptop got repaired in the shop, so i dnt imagiine the copy off windows isnt geniune ?

19. my bad, just fuck XP aand get vista

20. well i cnt, my dvd drive is broke + money doesnt grow on trees haha

21. Where did you get it repaired? Btw you say you cant be assed with Automated mesages, but if it getsa it working it may be worth it.

22. computer shop in wigan. ive tried, i was patient i phone up twice nd put in about 4 different codes, and it just said error every time.

23. Is the shop in Wigan a big shop or is it a shitty repair shop thta is likely to scam you?

24. its not like a major high street store but hes been there for nearly 10 years so i doubt it but who knows

25. Do you have the xp disc

26. Danny's Avatar Danny
    Super Moderator
    If you search the net you can download vista for free

27. Ok, well have you questioned them over this? In future i would recommend going to High Street store.

28. nope, i bsically got my laptop back, just the laptop and my power lead

---------- Post added at 08:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:43 PM ----------

well im gnna get some one to take it down for me tomorrow im dont finish work till alf 4 by which time hes shut

29. Take it to the shop, it's their fault/your a thief.

Closed.

Ahh that feels good.

Closed Thread

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO