Like Tree86Likes

Banned?

  1. Joel`'s Avatar Joel`
    Modern Day Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by GodCubed View Post
    You mean this ISN'T the FM equivalent of Mensa?


    I feel cheated.
    It's all been one big lie. I doubt the real Mensa could put forth as good a case for Santa as FM-base did.

  2. Quote Originally Posted by Mike. View Post
    then grow up. Christ what is wrong with people today. Stick to the point or get infracted, stop playing the victim and get over it.
    Ah, piss off and take a joke. If you guys kept up with every off-topic post on here you'd have nobody left, they'd all be banned.

  3. I know I have been guilty of it in the past, but to be honest I don't feel I have the right to be here either. I don't think I you seriously abuse mods you should be allowed back on the site...
    I'm sorry or when I done it because when I see people do it now I realize how cringeworthy it is. Especially when Redders and Dunc are mods, how can you say they have no sense of humor?

  4. Quote Originally Posted by The Bath Manager View Post
    I know I have been guilty of it in the past, but to be honest I don't feel I have the right to be here either. I don't think I you seriously abuse mods you should be allowed back on the site...
    I'm sorry or when I done it because when I see people do it now I realize how cringeworthy it is. Especially when Redders and Dunc are mods, how can you say they have no sense of humor?
    Eh, I'm not picking on them. But whatever, INFRACTEDx2. Guess if it keeps up I'll take my pen tool and move elsewhere. I'm sure the other two (?) kit makers on here are enough to handle the workload.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by desjardfan View Post
    Eh, I'm not picking on them. But whatever, INFRACTEDx2. Guess if it keeps up I'll take my pen tool and move elsewhere. I'm sure the other two (?) kit makers on here are enough to handle the workload.
    U told mike to piss off,that sounds like abuse.. There are a lot more than 2 kit makers on here for your information. If you keep up this attitude why treathen to leave and just do it like...

  6. Quote Originally Posted by desjardfan View Post
    Eh, I'm not picking on them. But whatever, INFRACTEDx2. Guess if it keeps up I'll take my pen tool and move elsewhere. I'm sure the other two (?) kit makers on here are enough to handle the workload.
    Kit making is hard?

    Who are you?

    I am sure more than three people can make kits. lol.

    Edit: Sigh, I just looked through your kit request thread. Honestly, if you leave, I am sure there wouldn't be a problem. Your kits are far from amazing so take the stick out of your arse son.
    Last edited by Dunc; 18/02/2011 at 06:08 AM.

  7. I'd say making one that looks good is a challenge, but then most people are happy with a couple logos slapped on a temp.

  8. StuW's Avatar StuWPremium Member
    Why So Serious?
    Seriously mate, there are plenty of top class kit makers on the site. Plenty of trolls too.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by desjardfan View Post
    I'd say making one that looks good is a challenge, but then most people are happy with a couple logos slapped on a temp.
    Once you have photoshop an ape could make a decent kit. Just most of us see no need to make kits after what happened on here last year with too many kit request threads.

    Are you having a bad day or something because you have done nothing but bitch on here all day.
    Consider this:
    If you dont have something important to say then dont say anything

  10. StuW's Avatar StuWPremium Member
    Why So Serious?
    either stop trying to stir the shit or find yourself with a hefty infraction, because you are pissing people off.

  11. All right, fair enough. Get on with chasing folks around and raising your hand to tattle again then, Stevie. I'll consider myself ultra-warned.

  12. First Team
    I get infracted every time I post my opinion of anything or defend myself

  13. FrankieDolan's Avatar FrankieDolan
    Rotation
    mate your putting rangers supporters to shame with your trolling just be gone!
    anyway only had 1 warning so far for a pointless post, hope not to get anymore.

  14. taida's Avatar taidaPremium Member
    • taida's Avatar
    • Guides
      The Celtic Guide
      Celtic Save
       
      Celtic 2010 - ???
      Scottish League Cup Winners 2010--18
      SPL Champions 2010--18
      Scottish Cup Winners 2013--15, 2018

      Cameroon 2012 - 2014
      African Cup of Nations Winners 2013

      Uruguay 2015 - 2016

      Scotland 2016 - 2017

      Four Associations Winners 2017


      4-1-1-2-2 8-in-a-row tactic soon.
    Powerful Striker
    Got a second one recently for a profile infraction. Not really sure what happened mind [description said Double Posting] but eh, I guess it's dealt with =p

  15. Quote Originally Posted by desjardfan View Post
    All right, fair enough. Get on with chasing folks around and raising your hand to tattle again then, Stevie. I'll consider myself ultra-warned.
    For the record i have only ever reported one post for violation of forum rules.
    I dont see it as my intrest to tattle on other people.
    If you say something out of line a moderator will find it out.

    I know im going to get infracted for this but:
    You sir are an out and out Dickflap!!!

    Thats the end of my opinion on this matte and will comment no more.
    I suggest other people ignore this user as he is uber trolling.

  16. StuW's Avatar StuWPremium Member
    Why So Serious?
    You have both been infracted, so I suggest that you both get onto the topic without the trolling, or dont post.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Steve* View Post
    For the record i have only ever reported one post for violation of forum rules.
    I dont see it as my intrest to tattle on other people.
    If you say something out of line a moderator will find it out.

    I know im going to get infracted for this but:
    You sir are an out and out Dickflap!!!

    Thats the end of my opinion on this matte and will comment no more.
    I suggest other people ignore this user as he is uber trolling.
    Yeah, you're probably right on that.
    Other people tend to call me a dickflap in day-to-day life.
    Understandable, I will admit.

    Also, thank you for breaking you posts up into single lines.
    Reading them is quite easy this way.
    Especially since I left my glasses on my desk.

    As for the infractions, I get it, just trying to have some fun.

    Can't believe some people get so wound up sometimes, but I get it.
    Uber-best behavior from now on, cause I get what trolling can do.
    Not trying to cause any trouble from here out.
    That said, can we just get on with discussing some football now?

  18. Ok back to the original topic.

    I now have one infraction( for obvious reasons)
    I definately deserved it
    Also have no regrets.
    Promise to be a good boy from now on


    Banned?
    Reason: Inappropriate Language
    18/02/2011 05:24 AM by StuW

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Steve* View Post
    Ok back to the original topic.

    I now have one infraction( for obvious reasons)
    I definately deserved it
    Also have no regrets.
    Promise to be a good boy from now on


    Banned?
    Reason: Inappropriate Language
    18/02/2011 05:24 AM by StuW
    Cheers then. I've got my load for the day.

    Of infractions that is. Just trying to mend the fence and all that.
    Last edited by desjardfan; 18/02/2011 at 06:36 AM. Reason: clarification

  20. Mike.'s Avatar Mike.
    Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by desjardfan View Post
    Ah, piss off and take a joke. If you guys kept up with every off-topic post on here you'd have nobody left, they'd all be banned.
    see ya

    ---------- Post added at 08:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:23 AM ----------

    See above, desjardfan is exactly how NOT to be a good member of the site... making average kits does not put you above the rules.

    Just becuase you contribute to the site, does not make you untouchable, certain members on the site would do well to heed that...

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Mike. View Post
    See above, desjardfan is exactly how NOT to be a good member of the site... making average kits does not put you above the rules.

    Just becuase you contribute to the site, does not make you untouchable, certain members on the site would do well to heed that...
    Pfft, you don't scare me. If I make enough guides I shall become immortal.

    Please don't ban me
    Last edited by GodCubed; 18/02/2011 at 02:15 PM.

  22. hellroker's Avatar hellroker
    Modern Day Legend
    Just received a message from Dunc on facebook that I am going to be banned for calling him fat. Should I believe him or not?

  23. Quote Originally Posted by hellroker View Post
    Just received a message from Dunc on facebook that I am going to be banned for calling him fat. Should I believe him or not?
    I might just come and play against you at five aside, then you can meet the same fate as Sean and Kris.

  24. hellroker's Avatar hellroker
    Modern Day Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by Dunc View Post
    I might just come and play against you at five aside, then you can meet the same fate as Sean and Kris.
    Ok cool, fly over to India tomorrow then?

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Mike. View Post
    See above, desjardfan is exactly how NOT to be a good member of the site... making average kits does not put you above the rules.

    Just becuase you contribute to the site, does not make you untouchable, certain members on the site would do well to heed that...
    Nice Speech..... Imagine it that in Kris's accent, William Wallace eat your heart out.

  26. Ride The Walrus's Avatar Ride The WalrusPremium Member
    A pretty cool guy.
    I've had two 15 pointers and three 0 one's. Two of the 0 ones were jokes (I think/hope),,,

  27. Quote Originally Posted by Mike. View Post
    see ya

    ---------- Post added at 08:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:23 AM ----------

    See above, desjardfan is exactly how NOT to be a good member of the site... making average kits does not put you above the rules.

    Just becuase you contribute to the site, does not make you untouchable, certain members on the site would do well to heed that...
    I thought school finished on Friday But seriously that Desjardfan is a right prat

  28. Just had my second ever infracton for insulting a member. Felt great venting but mod justified in infracting me.

  29. belz's Avatar belz
    Star Player
    I got infracted by JP once for calling someone a nazi. And a short time ago by Dunc. Never been banned

  30. Got an infraction because my brother posted "kdsjvlkfjkjdfjgbkfbkjgfkjbgijbjhkfljhkgd" in a random thread
    I don't really post alot, I just lurk

  31. hellroker's Avatar hellroker
    Modern Day Legend
    Who banned OneUnited? I love that person

  32. Quote Originally Posted by hellroker View Post
    Who banned OneUnited? I love that person
    It was Jake

  33. who banned sam and why?
    They deserve a medal

  34. Quote Originally Posted by Jak 16 View Post
    who banned sam and why?
    They deserve a medal
    Me cause he is a c**t.

  35. Joel`'s Avatar Joel`
    Modern Day Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by Jak 16 View Post
    who banned sam and why?
    They deserve a medal
    'twas Dunc and because he's awesome.

  36. I got banned because an stupid fight with two South African wankers, two stupid pussymods that are in love with those other fags banned me and they even insulted me calling me cunt and cuntflap, and them they ask me to calm down, fuck them and keep sucking it fuckturds!

  37. Quote Originally Posted by mantpro View Post
    I got banned because an stupid fight with two South African wankers, two stupid pussymods that are in love with those other fags banned me and they even insulted me calling me cunt and cuntflap, and them they ask me to calm down, fuck them and keep sucking it fuckturds!
    And then you got banned for posting this.

  38. Quote Originally Posted by Nixon View Post
    And then you got banned for posting this.
    It would be more fair than the other time

  39. Quote Originally Posted by mantpro View Post
    I got banned because an stupid fight with two South African wankers, two stupid pussymods that are in love with those other fags banned me and they even insulted me calling me cunt and cuntflap, and them they ask me to calm down, fuck them and keep sucking it fuckturds!
    tbf that post makes you sound like a cuntflap

  40. Have30 points been banned once i really am Not the modz favourite person seeing as i joined in december

  41. Quote Originally Posted by Jak 16 View Post
    tbf that post makes you sound like a cuntflap
    That was quite a revenge, the other time i just insulted people that have insulted me before, that's fair.

  42. what a complete tit. sigh. the irony of getting banned on a "banned" thread

  43. Mike.'s Avatar Mike.
    Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by ajt09 View Post
    what a complete tit. sigh. the irony of getting banned on a "banned" thread
    meh he had his uses, brought me 500 points closer to the 10,000 infraction point mark

  44. If I knew he was like this wouldn't have added to friends list. Time to resolve that problem

  45. Had five infractions from five different moderators.

    Lee, Dunc, Redders, Jack Fulham and Mike.

  46. Quote Originally Posted by mrjack41 View Post
    Had five infractions from five different moderators.

    Lee, Dunc, Redders, Jack Fulham and Mike.
    A few more and you'll have a complete set!

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike. View Post
    meh he had his uses, brought me 500 points closer to the 10,000 infraction point mark
    You may look like a fluffy bunny but actually youre a completely cold bastard, aren't you?

    DON'T BAN ME

  47. Quote Originally Posted by Nixon View Post
    And then you got banned for posting this.
    Predicting the future ftw. Anyone who wants to know the weekend's winners can PM me.

  48. Quote Originally Posted by mrjack41 View Post
    Had five infractions from five different moderators.

    Lee, Dunc, Redders, Jack Fulham and Mike.
    you want six?

  49. Mike.'s Avatar Mike.
    Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by GodCubed View Post
    A few more and you'll have a complete set!



    You may look like a fluffy bunny but actually youre a completely cold bastard, aren't you?

    DON'T BAN ME
    8,110 points from 182 infractions, averaging 44.56 points per infraction, i give plenty of warnings, but then you get nailed. i dont piss about with persistent offenders

  50. Quote Originally Posted by KevyMatts View Post
    you want six?
    Not particularly

Closed Thread

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO