Like Tree86Likes

Banned?

1. Joel`'s Avatar Joel`
    Modern Day Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by GodCubed View Post
    I think we're rather drifting from the topic, and no doubt Mike. is raging since we're not only off-topic but I called him a dickpole too. I intend to duck this particular infractionhammer.

EDIT: I didn't duck quickly enough. I was kinda half hit with it... does that count?
    Again deserved, again totally worth it.
    Amirite?

2. Quote Originally Posted by Grenwald View Post
    I know IP bans help keep people off the site if theyve been a knob, and I assume the account gets perma ban aswell, but how do you stop people who just move house, or log on at a friends?
    I'm guessing nearly impossible, or bloody hard

3. pistolped7's Avatar pistolped7
    Modern Day Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by Grenwald View Post
    I know IP bans help keep people off the site if theyve been a knob, and I assume the account gets perma ban aswell, but how do you stop people who just move house, or log on at a friends?
    I don't think they can, but they'll just IP ban that place too I guess.
    Anyway, don't know if anyone is sad enough to do that to annoy mods on an internet forum are they? Like, no-one? Ever? At all? Not even an obese piece of faeces?

4. Mike.'s Avatar Mike.
    Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by pistolped7 View Post
    I don't think they can, but they'll just IP ban that place too I guess.
    Anyway, don't know if anyone is sad enough to do that to annoy mods on an internet forum are they? Like, no-one? Ever? At all?
    lol you'd be suprised how many do it

5. Quote Originally Posted by Joel` View Post
    Amirite?
    He can't hold back his true hatred for Mike, a ban is worth the risk... What a tard

6. Mike.'s Avatar Mike.
    Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by ajt09 View Post
    I'm guessing nearly impossible, or bloody hard
    if you have the original IP you can contact their ISP too, Lee/Sean/Jake would know more on that

7. pistolped7's Avatar pistolped7
    Modern Day Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    He can't hold back his true hatred for Mike, a ban is worth the risk... What a tard
    Ouch. Surely the word 'tard' warrants a warning?

8. Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    That thin ice you're walking on is about to break under you

9. I don't think i've been banned, got a few infractions though, just looked over some now, i've got infractions for calling Kris bald and calling BBC Sport a faggot..

But, this has to be my favourite, you have to remember the thread is about Hayes losing 7-0 in 35 minutes, and Frankie is a fan, and sent me this:

Dear Kylo,

You have received a warning at FM-Base - Football Manager 2010 (FM10) Forum - Players, Tactics & Cheats.

Reason:
    -------
    Taking the Piss ;'(

-------

Just an interesting game, I'll keep the updates coming..
    Its currently Luton 6-0 Hayes & Yeading 0

31 minutes played so far.

Any predictions for the scoreline? Just a bit of fun.

---------- Post added at 08:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:33 PM ----------

7-0 now.

35 minutes played.

Predictions?

Warnings serve as a reminder to you of the forum's rules, which you are expected to understand and follow.

All the best,
    FM-Base - Football Manager 2010 (FM10) Forum - Players, Tactics & Cheats

10. Ban the lot of 'em.

11. Mike.'s Avatar Mike.
    Super Moderator
    now everyone's got that out their system, no more please before i have to start handing out red cards

12. Joel`'s Avatar Joel`
    Modern Day Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by pistolped7 View Post
    Ouch. Surely the word 'tard' warrants a warning?
    As it's Sam, I believe it is worthy of a perma ban.

13. Quote Originally Posted by Joel` View Post
    Amirite?
    One word/pointless post. Ban him to hell.

Alright, I'm stopping. Loled at Kylo's warning.

14. I've never been banned, anywhere.

15. Haha,loved Kylo's one
    Its suprising how many people get warned for talking about bans

Maybe i could create an off topic thread where everybody can just say what they want in there and be ignored?

16. Chaz SexingtonPremium Member
    Premium Member
    Oh, I've been banned on some game forums, best one was saying Miley Cyrus (when she was 15) and other skanks should carry condoms, so rapists don't catch anything.

Edit - it was in response to her being the poster girl for some condom company aged 15.

17. Ride The Walrus's Avatar Ride The WalrusPremium Member
    A pretty cool guy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve* View Post
    Haha,loved Kylo's one
    Its suprising how many people get warned for talking about bans

Maybe i could create an off topic thread where everybody can just say what they want in there and be ignored?
    That'd never work, that'd turn ugly.

18. Wow,second infraction.
    Seems a bit harsh but whatever...

Dear Steve*,

You have received an infraction at FM-Base - Football Manager 2011 Tactics, Wonderkids, Updates & Cheats.

Reason: Off Topic
    -------
    ololololololol
    -------

This infraction is worth 5 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

Original Post:
    http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/general-chat/68422-off-topic-thread.html#post1064532
    I just thought of this thread idea while looking at the Banned? thread.
    Basically people could come in here and bitch about what ever they want.
    I know there are similar threads for Post your Frustrations and what are your pet hates.
    I think this may help some people just let some steam off and have a bit of banter.

As always if a mod has a problem with this idea feel free to close the thread.
    All the best,
    FM-Base - Football Manager 2011 Tactics, Wonderkids, Updates & Cheats

19. ^^
    Steve as posted in that thread all 'random threads' have been closed since the mods and more so sean don't want spam filling up the forum bandwith with pointless posts which makes the forum run slower and people complaining with makes more work for him when it could quite easily be avoided.

20. Yeah i understand that now Jak,the last post by Becky made sence to me and i understand that i was in the wrong. Infracted for the wrong reasons but i deserved the infraction for spam so i accept that.

21. I've never got a ban or infraction. It is probably because I am Danish and the Brits all know what happened 1000 years ago... Yeah, you'd better hide your kids, hide your wife cuz we raping everybody out there! Also we'll be taking your gold and destroying your churches. We'll be at Lindisfarne if you wanna meet us.

22. Quote Originally Posted by Fish Hunter View Post
    I've never got a ban or infraction. It is probably because I am Danish and the Brits all know what happened 1000 years ago... Yeah, you'd better hide your kids, hide your wife cuz we raping everybody out there! Also we'll be taking your gold and destroying your churches. We'll be at Lindisfarne if you wanna meet us.
    Dunc would rape Denmark's population before you lot rape any of us.
    Last edited by Mike; 15/03/2011 at 09:54 PM.

23. Raphael.'s Avatar Raphael.
    Modern Day Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Dunc would rape Denmark's popularity before you lot rape any of us.
    *Population you mean?

Yeah and Dunc would.

24. Quote Originally Posted by Raphael. View Post
    *Population you mean?

Yeah and Dunc would.
    Whoops, good spot.

25. Joss's Avatar JossPremium Member
    Premium Member
    I was infracted 15 pts the other day from Mike. - It was meant to be a warning, as he told me afterwards. Did he reverse it? Did he hell. But am I here calling him a dickpole? No. Learn your lesson GodCubed..Jeez/

26. Mike.'s Avatar Mike.
    Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Joss View Post
    I was infracted 15 pts the other day from Mike. - It was meant to be a warning, as he told me afterwards. Did he reverse it? Did he hell. But am I here calling him a dickpole? No. Learn your lesson GodCubed..Jeez/
    the other day? it was at least two months ago

27. Joss's Avatar JossPremium Member
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike. View Post
    the other day? it was at least two months ago
    Details Shmetails. The point is, I didn't call you a dickpole (He says proudly)

EDIT: Are you the only mod that remembers giving out normal infractions? (Maybe Raikan?) I imagine Dunc gives out so many he forgets about most

28. Quote Originally Posted by Joss View Post
    You can't get infracted for the truth, Joss.

I honestly shouldn't push it too much, got two pending infractions atm.

29. Joss's Avatar JossPremium Member
    Premium Member
    You can't get infracted for the truth, Joss.
    But you got infracted?

I joke Mike. (sort of)

30. I got infracted for a comment which I thought was quite funny

31. Quote Originally Posted by Joss View Post
    But you got infracted?

I joke Mike. (sort of)
    I really want to say "Yeah, but only cause Mike. is a dickpole", but that's pushing it even by my standards.

Quote Originally Posted by potta View Post
    I got infracted for a comment which I thought was quite funny
    Do share?

32. Mike.'s Avatar Mike.
    Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Joss View Post

EDIT: Are you the only mod that remembers giving out normal infractions? (Maybe Raikan?) I imagine Dunc gives out so many he forgets about most
    define normal?

33. Do share?
    I'd say he's better than all of West Brom, Blackpool, Wolves, Wigan's defenders, better than West Ham's back ups, Birmingham's back ups, Bolton's back ups, Blackburn's defenders bar Samba and many more. Doesn't mean he's amongst the best, just better than a lot of the centre backs in the league. But not near the top.
    You have been drinking too much ribena mate!!!!!!!

(this bloke had a picture of a ribena logo as his avatar........I thought it was quite funny, obs not)

34. Hmm.that sounds kinda harsh for an infraction but i didnt see that thread so no comment

35. Quote Originally Posted by Steve* View Post
    Hmm.that sounds kinda harsh for an infraction but i didnt see that thread so no comment
    It was a thread about Man U's Smalling.....Someone was saying that he is in the top 15 of best prem centrebacks!!!???.........

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f18/t...an-t67418.html

36. Pfft,whoever said that deserved an infraction by itself not anywhere near that standard.

37. Quote Originally Posted by Joss View Post

To be fair, you should have taken it up with an Admin/Super Mod if you felt hard done.

38. Quote Originally Posted by potta View Post
    It was a thread about Man U's Smalling.....Someone was saying that he is in the top 15 of best prem centrebacks!!!???.........

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f18/t...an-t67418.html
    Without even looking at the thread, I'm gonna guess that was DMF?

39. the last three or so pages have all been off topic

40. Quote Originally Posted by Pantsil View Post
    the last three or so pages have all been off topic
    If you look through it all about 90 % of comments have been off topic. And your comment is also.
    Iv just got 2 infractions to my name and none pending so still havnt been banned

41. Only had one infraction from a few months back.

I've been a good boy though so that's my only one

42. iv only two infractions

lick lick

---------- Post added at 08:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:21 PM ----------

iv only really been infracted for stupid posts tbh

43. Mine was for calling a Man City fan , a glory supporter after he said something like they need to improve the squad more!?

44. Quote Originally Posted by Pantsil View Post
    iv only two infractions
    [SIZE="1"]

Like this?

---------- Post added at 08:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:24 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Pantsil View Post
    the last three or so pages have all been off topic

45. I'm still to receive my first infraction

However, I'm still waiting on Kris or someone to infract me for "not having an infraction"

46. Quote Originally Posted by Pantsil View Post
    So far I've had three Off Topics (one for this thread) and one One Word/Pointless Post. Got two of them pending, so I guess I'd better lie low for a bit.

47. Quote Originally Posted by Steve* View Post
    Like this?

---------- Post added at 08:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:24 PM ----------
    yes

48. Quote Originally Posted by CalumE5 View Post
    I'm still to receive my first infraction

However, I'm still waiting on Kris or someone to infract me for "not having an infraction"
    Nah itl probably be Redders that infracts you for that.Being a premium member you more or less have to get an infraction,its like an initiation

Godcubed,by off topic do any of them relate to calling Mike a dickpole?

49. please tell me that the complete tool pockett18 is perma banned?

50. Quote Originally Posted by Jak 16 View Post
    please tell me that the complete tool pockett18 is perma banned?
    haha, what a jack ass! Can't believe he posted something like that

Closed Thread

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO