Like Tree86Likes

Banned?

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Jak 16 View Post
    please tell me that the complete tool pockett18 is perma banned?
    Why would you want him banned? His conviction to his cause was comedic gold

  2. Quote Originally Posted by Cal. View Post
    Why would you want him banned? His conviction to his cause was comedic gold
    if there's one thing you have to give him, it was his commitment. He could have been half asrsed about it but instead said fuck it I'm gonna compare Jews to Nazis

  3. Mike.'s Avatar Mike.
    Super Moderator
    He's banned for two weeks, done by Redders

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Mike. View Post
    He's banned for two weeks, done by Redders
    and that's why Redders should never have been demoted

  5. REDDERS IS AN EVIL ZIONIST PIGDOG BWAAARGGH

    Good. Deserved. Honestly think it should've been permanent, but two weeks is good.

  6. 2 infractions

    its just a power trip!

  7. Joel`'s Avatar Joel`
    Modern Day Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by GodCubed View Post
    REDDERS IS AN EVIL ZIONIST PIGDOG BWAAARGGH

    Good. Deserved. Honestly think it should've been permanent, but two weeks is good.
    But if it's permanent he can't come back and amuse us some more.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Joel` View Post
    But if it's permanent he can't come back and amuse us some more.
    watch a similar thread come up in a bit with him in a duplicate account

  9. It's a shame, really, because a discussion about Zionism and the Jewish state of Israel might've been interesting, if potentially volatile.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Jak 16 View Post
    watch a similar thread come up in a bit with him in a duplicate account
    Next one is probably going to be about Jehovah's Witnesses, stand by.

  11. Mike.'s Avatar Mike.
    Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by GodCubed View Post
    It's a shame, really, because a discussion about Zionism and the Jewish state of Israel might've been interesting, if potentially volatile.
    it wasnt going to be a discussion though, not from him anyway

  12. Joel`'s Avatar Joel`
    Modern Day Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by GodCubed View Post
    It's a shame, really, because a discussion about Zionism and the Jewish state of Israel might've been interesting, if potentially volatile.
    Because topical debate threads are my field.

  13. I wonder where he got all his interesting shit.
    This is magic though
    how am i a racist?? do u know what an anti semite is??/ think before u comment and anti semite is someone who hates people of semitic blood since teh jews have never been semitic well not atleast the ashkenazi khazars which means the term anti semitic is false the true semites are the arabs FACT!

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Joel` View Post
    Because topical debate threads are my field.
    Yeah, but you're way less interesting than he is.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Joel` View Post
    Because topical debate threads are my field.
    Your learning fast

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Pantsil View Post
    I wonder where he got all his interesting shit.
    This is magic though
    I was face palming too much to even reply to that 1

  17. Joel`'s Avatar Joel`
    Modern Day Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by GodCubed View Post
    Yeah, but you're way less interesting than he is.
    Lies and slander.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by GodCubed View Post
    Yeah, but you're way less controversial than he is.
    fixed

  19. Damn i missed that thread,somebody send me a link?

  20. Pointless one word post for me It hurt.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Steve* View Post
    Damn i missed that thread,somebody send me a link?
    think both of his threads have been deleted. Just think of the biggest idiot possible who was 100% sure what he said was FACT then you will understand what he was like.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Jak 16 View Post
    think both of his threads have been deleted. Just think of the biggest idiot possible who was 100% sure what he said was FACT then you will understand what he was like.
    Very much like Stephen Fry

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Jak 16 View Post
    think both of his threads have been deleted. Just think of the biggest idiot possible who was 100% sure what he said was FACT then you will understand what he was like.
    Sounds like somebody i know on the forum haha
    Im raging i missed out on it now

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    Very much like Stephen Fry
    except Steven Fry isn't a racist, anti semetic moron

  25. Joel`'s Avatar Joel`
    Modern Day Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    Very much like Stephen Fry
    Do you even know who Stephen Fry is?

  26. Quote Originally Posted by Jak 16 View Post
    except Steven Fry isn't a racist, anti semetic moron
    Hey, you didn't mention the bloke was racist, I was referring to the adamant opinion, anx yes I know Stephen Fry

  27. *cough* (off topic guys)
    From what iv heard he deserved a perma ban.

  28. Quote Originally Posted by Steve* View Post
    *cough* (off topic guys)
    From what iv heard he deserved a perma ban.
    think he was just trying to wind people up but went a bit far. If he actually believed the stuff he said then I'm worried about mankind. See what he's like when hes back in 2 weeks, anything similar to what he did and Im sure he will get perma banned. Lets hope for another ridiculous thread in 2 weeks time

  29. is Sam perma banned? what he do this time?

  30. Quote Originally Posted by Triv View Post
    is Sam perma banned? what he do this time?
    I bloody hope so.

    Quote Originally Posted by Triv View Post
    what he do this time?
    Be his usual, irritating self?

  31. hahaha, shame guys, why so much hate towards Sam, he is just trying to help around the site he was infracted 15 points today, he will be back soon, just semi insulting another member
    Sam likes this.

  32. Quote Originally Posted by Raikan007 View Post
    hahaha, shame guys, why so much hate towards Sam, he is just trying to help around the site he was infracted 15 points today, he will be back soon, just semi insulting another member
    I reported him yesterday for calling someone a bitch.

  33. Gaffer's Avatar GafferPremium Member
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    I bloody hope so.



    Be his usual, irritating self?
    This.

    Quote Originally Posted by Raikan007 View Post
    hahaha, shame guys, why so much hate towards Sam, he is just trying to help around the site he was infracted 15 points today, he will be back soon, just semi insulting another member
    There's so much hate because 99% of what he posts is genuinely useless, not funny as he clearly intends it to be, and generally, inaccurate.

  34. Has he been banned before?

  35. I do tend to see it to, however he is only 13 and is just trying to help (most of the time)

  36. Brian's Avatar BrianPremium Member
    Shelbourne Researcher
    tbh he has improved massively and I think if we didnt give him so much abuse and make jokes at his expense he might repay us with better quality posting

  37. To be honest, he doesn't help himself at all. Posts so much cack it's unreal.

  38. Quote Originally Posted by Brian View Post
    tbh he has improved massively and I think if we didnt give him so much abuse and make jokes at his expense he might repay us with better quality posting
    Or clearly you're his duplicate account trying to save his tattered rep.

  39. Brian's Avatar BrianPremium Member
    Shelbourne Researcher
    Quote Originally Posted by toddzy View Post
    Or clearly you're his duplicate account trying to save his tattered rep.
    He wouldnt post that intelligently and I dont like him, i just think some people give him a hard time even when he is trying to post non-shit

  40. He's a tool

  41. Quote Originally Posted by Redders View Post
    He's a tool
    Am I right in thinking you'd get an infraction if you said what you properly felt about him?

  42. Quote Originally Posted by Jak 16 View Post
    think both of his threads have been deleted. Just think of the biggest idiot possible who was 100% sure what he said was FACT then you will understand what he was like.
    I could think of 10 memebers of the top of my head like that though, and yes i am one of them.

  43. Danny's Avatar Danny
    Super Moderator
    Who banned Sam? I'd like to send you a crate of beer. And if it's a perma ban I'd like to send you my sister as well..

  44. Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
    Who banned Sam? I'd like to send you a crate of beer. And if it's a perma ban I'd like to send you my sister as well..
    I banned him! It was me, I did it! I'll PM you my address now..

  45. Mike.'s Avatar Mike.
    Super Moderator
    heres a suggestion to everyone, stop going on about sam as if you have never made retarded posts, because most of your infraction records show otherwise

    lets keep this thread on track

  46. I agree with Mike, he has been a pain but in the last month or so he has began to improve his behaviour and actually isnt that bad at the back of it.
    But on topic just moticed that my 10 pointer has expired,only 5 current points against me.

  47. I've currently got 50 points against me. Wtf

  48. Joel`'s Avatar Joel`
    Modern Day Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    I've currently got 50 points against me. Wtf
    The mods clearly typo'd and missed the extra zero.


  49. I think Sam is alright, he's contributed fairly sensibly in my auction game and seems like a nice enough kid. His attempts at comedy are somewhat tragic and he does cross the line at times, but you have to remember that he is only 13. Give him a break

    On topic, my infraction record is surprisingly good, just one from cmh when I first joined the site, posting off topic before I'd read the site rules.
    Sam likes this.

  50. Quote Originally Posted by Joel` View Post
    The mods clearly typo'd and missed the extra zero.

    Well 40 are from bloody Gregor; I wouldn't be surprised.

Closed Thread

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO