Like Tree86Likes

Banned?

1. Quote Originally Posted by Jak 16 View Post
    had 10 points (my most ever ) for a while but 5 have now expired and other 5 expire on 22. Both pointless posts
    Omg. My most was 115 points. Anyway I currently have 85 points

2. how many points do u need to get banned? i'm on 20

3. Quote Originally Posted by mark 19 times View Post
    how many points do u need to get banned? i'm on 20
    21 points.

4. Yay for 500.

5. Quote Originally Posted by mark 19 times View Post
    how many points do u need to get banned? i'm on 20
    30 points for a 1 day ban i think

6. Quote Originally Posted by Mads2506 View Post
    21 points.
    (sarcastic laugh)

7. Quote Originally Posted by *Jamess* View Post
    Omg. My most was 115 points. Anyway I currently have 85 points
    I usually don't go rage and insult someone epically or troll. Just the occasional post I think could be funny gets told it was pointless

btw update for my future 11 game is finally out (I know you were asking )
    Last edited by Jak; 03/07/2011 at 09:43 PM.

8. Ride The Walrus's Avatar Ride The WalrusPremium Member
    A pretty cool guy.
    I didn't get an infraction for posting that I'm a bad troll video. -smug-.

9. Luke Phillips's Avatar Luke PhillipsPremium Member
    Premium Member
    I've only got 20 overall. But they've all expired. Angel

10. How do you actually know if you've got one? As of yet I don't think I have - good boy I am!

11. Quote Originally Posted by CallumHowey View Post
    How do you actually know if you've got one? As of yet I don't think I have - good boy I am!
    go on your profile and look under the 'infractions' tab. You get a notification if you get one so I doubt you do

12. Quote Originally Posted by CallumHowey View Post
    How do you actually know if you've got one? As of yet I don't think I have - good boy I am!
    you get a message and it goes on your profile

13. Alcaraz's Avatar Alcaraz
    Modern Day Legend
    think if i go on pissing people off and trolling at the rate I am, I might get banned soon... pity Scott is banned, really enjoyed watching his battles with Zeb

14. i had an infraction for trolling, which was meant to expire on the 7th of july, now on the 10th it says that it will expire on the 6th of august anyone know why?

15. Quote Originally Posted by mark 19 times View Post
    i had an infraction for trolling, which was meant to expire on the 7th of july, now on the 10th it says that it will expire on the 6th of august anyone know why?
    Maybe there permenant points? Some infractions wont expire.... Ask a mod to check it out for you

Got another infraction this morning. Was purely because i was being cheeky lately. Only 5 active points now.

16. Quote Originally Posted by Steve* View Post
    Maybe there permenant points? Some infractions wont expire.... Ask a mod to check it out for you

Got another infraction this morning. Was purely because i was being cheeky lately. Only 5 active points now.
    Some people just never know when to stop

17. I can't mind if I've posted mine but 1 infraction in just over 2 years and that was because I just got pissed off over a lot of things and let it go on somebody on here. Ah well. I remember back with the fatshit days but I haven't been on here often enough lately to know who the trolls are. Scott being gone is a... uhh... I would say tragedy but I honestly couldn't care

18. Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    Some people just never know when to stop
    Im a glutten for punishment

19. I have a question to ask all those who get frequent infractions/bans etc.
    Not to point this at any one person, nor am I looking for an argument here, but what is the actual point of trolling/causing unnecessary arguments. What do you achieve by annoying people? Cause it really baffles me as to why people decide to start epic arguments. I generally try to keep my nose away from the idea of trolling but that's primarily because I can't be arsed with the hassle

20. Joel`'s Avatar Joel`
    Modern Day Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamie F View Post
    I have a question to ask all those who get frequent infractions/bans etc.
    Not to point this at any one person, nor am I looking for an argument here, but what is the actual point of trolling/causing unnecessary arguments. What do you achieve by annoying people? Cause it really baffles me as to why people decide to start epic arguments. I generally try to keep my nose away from the idea of trolling but that's primarily because I can't be arsed with the hassle
    Because one day, you'll eventually rise to become king.
    sunilvk7, Alex, Steve* and 2 others like this.

21. Quote Originally Posted by Joel` View Post
    Because one day, you'll eventually rise to become king.
    Meh, attention is a bitch. Scott will somehow keep his crown, crafty lad.

22. Quote Originally Posted by Jamie F View Post
    3 infractions in 2.5 years for me... One was for insulting a complete knob who has sinc been banned. 1 because Redders didnt like me and the last one i got was just because of a pointless post. Generally im not too bad

23. I got banned for praising the referees.

Wait what.

-Alex Ferguson

---

Seriously though, yet to be banned from this forum.

YET
    Last edited by Iamahuman; 10/07/2011 at 11:11 PM.

24. Quote Originally Posted by Jamie F View Post
    Because it gets you boobs

25. Quote Originally Posted by Iamahuman View Post
    Seriously though, yet to be banned from this forum.

YET
    Wouldnt want to be with 93 posts... I made 1500 posts before i got an infraction. 3 in my last 700 though

26. All my infractions have been for a good reason, I am proud to say.

EDIT: Well, sort of. Ish. They made me happy.
    Last edited by GodCubed; 11/07/2011 at 03:53 AM.
    Sam likes this.

27. No infractions or bans (so far)

28. Quote Originally Posted by Jamie F View Post
    Because it means you have a huge cyber-penis.
    Frank likes this.

29. sunilvk7's Avatar sunilvk7Premium Member

• Quote Originally Posted by Xavi
      β€˜In the last 15 to 20 years the best central midfielder that I have seen β€” the most complete β€” is Scholes. I have spoken with Xabi Alonso about this many times. Scholes is a spectacular player who has everything. If he had been Spanish then maybe he would have been valued more.’
    SAF greatest ever.
    For how long Joss is banned? And this time which thread did he troll.. Lol..

30. got 1 infraction for a one-word/pointless post. The thread asked "who's better Gervinho or (some guy i cant remember)" so i replied "Gervinho" which = infraction

31. i got an infraction for a 'pointless post' when i put 'boom.' after england u21's were knocked out, the other 2 are for trolling about scousers and shearer. two of them were worth it one was not.

32. Joss banned lol?

33. What did Joss get banned for and for how long?

34. Quote Originally Posted by Calum View Post
    Joss banned lol?
    I swear me, Joss and Scott are the only premium's to get banned

35. Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    I've been banned before. Also I think Calum has been banned before.

36. Not very often though

37. Quote Originally Posted by *Jamess* View Post
    What did Joss get banned for and for how long?
    Just for 1 day
    Off-topic post in the Man Utd Discussion thread

38. Quote Originally Posted by tiraths View Post
    Just for 1 day
    Off-topic post in the Man Utd Discussion thread
    Thanks for telling me.

---------- Post added 12/07/2011 at 04:45 PM ---------- Previous post was 11/07/2011 at 07:46 PM ----------

Why has Steve* been banned?

39. Bit ironic that the creator of this thread has been banned
    Donnelly1 and LadiesMan217 like this.

40. Steve and a couple of others have been banned. I think it was for ridiculous amounts of spamming.

41. Quote Originally Posted by Donnelly1 View Post
    Steve and a couple of others have been banned. I think it was for ridiculous amounts of spamming.
    Correct. Three muppets were posting very lame meme images in a thread about Genie Scout.

42. Lee: How long is Steve* banned for?

43. All three of them got a day ban. Steve, Chokokokopop, and someone with some weird long Latin looking name.

44. Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post
    All three of them got a day ban. Steve, Chokokokopop, and someone with some weird long Latin looking name.
    That'll be the Nil Satis Nisi Optimum guy? Only remember because the name is of course, part of the logo of the legendary football club, that is Everton FC

45. Quote Originally Posted by ajt09 View Post
    That'll be the Nil Satis Nisi Optimum guy? Only remember because the name is of course, part of the logo of the legendary football club, that is Everton FC
    Always wondered what that was from. It's something like "Nothing but the best is sufficient" isn't it?

46. Quote Originally Posted by GodCubed View Post
    Always wondered what that was from. It's something like "Nothing but the best is sufficient" isn't it?
    nearly had it there. Nothing but the best is good enough

47. Quote Originally Posted by GodCubed View Post
    If that is true what on earth is Hibbert doing there (I predict a debate)

48. Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by *Jamess* View Post
    I've been banned before. Also I think Calum has been banned before.
    I've been banned many a time before.

49. Ride The Walrus's Avatar Ride The WalrusPremium Member
    A pretty cool guy.
    Quote Originally Posted by ajt09 View Post
    nearly had it there. Nothing but the best is good enough
    Oh the irony Xd =P lololol

50. Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    I've been banned many a time before.
    Yeah you're on the naughty list

Closed Thread

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO