Like Tree86Likes

Banned?

1. Quote Originally Posted by Alcaraz View Post
    And calling NUFC_Tony a dickhead
    That deserves a pat on the back, not an infraction.

2. Alcaraz's Avatar Alcaraz
    Modern Day Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by Max View Post
    That deserves a pat on the back, not an infraction.

shame the mods did not see it that way

3. Infracted twice. Once as a "pointless comment" post from the Liverpool-Chelsea thread in which I posted "Ha! Ha!" when 'Pool scored. The other time I called Scott a dick and got an infraction from madsheep.

I regret nothing.

4. Alcaraz's Avatar Alcaraz
    Modern Day Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by GodCubed View Post
    Infracted twice. Once as a "pointless comment" post from the Liverpool-Chelsea thread in which I posted "Ha! Ha!" when 'Pool scored. The other time I called Scott a dick and got an infraction from madsheep.

I regret nothing.

u dont regret calling the greatest cricket in the world a dick, shame on you

5. Been Banned for a couple of days once by Jake for racism.

When i look back at what i put now i think what a PRAT!!

It was in the England vs USA thread of the WC, and i wasn't being intentionally racist, but how i put it, it looked rather bad! I do regret it, unlike GC ^^ which seemed worth it

My comment wasn't helped by forever christian westham1995 who if any of you remember brought religion into practically every topic! Nice kid

6. I think MunchkinCurt holds the record for being banned.

Never had an infraction myself or been banned but that comes from being able to debate and not argue.

7. Not been banned. Had 2 warnings and an infraction for calling someone a 'racist moron', which was later reversed. So 0 points for me so far, I'm a good boy.

8. never been banned, but I've been infracted twice.
    first for a double posting (not intended to do it, but the connection suck at the time), and another one for a one word post

I never insult another member, I peace

9. DMF's Avatar DMFPremium Member
    @dmf180593
    Had plenty of infractions and warnings for one word posts, off topic, insults etc..

Had one ban, and that was from Becky for an add up of infraction points, the killers ones coming for talking about Raheem Sterling marrying Alex, on a Raheem Sterling thread

10. Quote Originally Posted by Nixon View Post
    Not been banned. Had 2 warnings and an infraction for calling someone a 'racist moron', which was later reversed. So 0 points for me so far, I'm a good boy.
    You support partick thistle though, you can't get annoyed at much thats why

Only joking mate c'mon the jags

I have been infracted once by Lee I think for abuse to another member. which i did apologise for. Been signed on this since 2008 so not too bad

11. tubby's Avatar tubby
    Star Player
    Quote Originally Posted by GodCubed View Post
    Infracted twice. Once as a "pointless comment" post from the Liverpool-Chelsea thread in which I posted "Ha! Ha!" when 'Pool scored. The other time I called Scott a dick and got an infraction from madsheep.

I regret nothing.
    According to this study, 'Scott' is a dick

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Byli3RSwjLw"]YouTube - South Park: Scott the Dick[/ame]

12. curtis290
    Star Player
    Looking at what other people got infracted for, I'm surprised I haven't been infracted: I've made one word posts, trolled, and insulted other members. Must be my dashing good looks. I'll be on my best behavior from here on out though.

13. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    • Quote Originally Posted by Jamie92 View Post
      Fantastic update, seriously it's quite amazing how much time and effort you have put into this. Premierleague is 99.99% perfect IMO!
      Quote Originally Posted by peskybendben View Post
      Another phenominal update there LFC! Simply outstanding, and by far the most complete and comprehensive update on the web today! I think I speak on behalf of everyone on this forum, when I say a huge thank you for this!
    YNWA.
    Ive got infracted for saying pro evo 2011 was rubbish as the mod said it was off topic when the thread was about how good pro evo was haha

then someone said something about gareth bale being sick... so i put a comment about him not feeling very well.. and another infraction

got one ages ago for swearing in a lpool thread but.. alot of people got it for that aswell

Think thats it.. i dont really agree with half bans but oh well

14. had 2 infractions, both expired a while ago. One was for taking a shot at NUFC_Tony, I was just trying to fit in

15. I have 10 pages of Infractions

dont know how many times i have been banned though lol

16. All I have is a warning (an infraction with no points). I lost my cool once and called another member a wanker

17. Quote Originally Posted by Calum View Post
    dont know how many times i have been banned though lol
    Not enough.
    RyanoLFC likes this.

18. Foxo's Avatar Foxo
    Rotation
    LOL I read the title and thought someone complained about being banned for no reason until the first post. I've been on the forum for a month or two and never an infraction or ban.

19. FrankieDolan's Avatar FrankieDolan
    Rotation
    not had an infraction or ban

20. No infractions, just two warning, and they are only because of Redders personal vendetta against me after I told him that he needs to get his finances in order.

21. Quote Originally Posted by Niall View Post
    No infractions, just two warning, and they are only because of Redders personal vendetta against me after I told him that he needs to get his finances in order.
    *You have just received an infraction from Redders*

22. Quote Originally Posted by GodCubed View Post

I regret nothing.
    Your a nasty boy.... You got infracted by your boyfriend, bet he didnt get any that night

Okay i have been banned/ infracted loads of time. I regret nothing i have ever done, apart from when i had a row with Pete( Pokerjoker) who is actually a good guy, my favourite one was when JP called me a cunt, so i called him a dick, that was Lols.
    Last edited by Scott; 10/02/2011 at 08:01 PM.

23. yep, 3 times
    1. for posting some stuff about facebook ( dunno why i got banned there)
    2. For calling Joe a prick after he called me retarded ( deserved ban there )
    3. For posting pointless comment on pointless thread ( deserved ban there also )
    But, still I love mods

24. Chaz SexingtonPremium Member
    Premium Member
    Three words.

One word posts.

Oh, and for saying "Penis." Naughty word apparently.

25. I've got one infraction.

For calling a twat a twat.

26. Got one infraction chanting BAN BAN BAN because someone was asking where to download FM. Wouldnt mind but 5 minutes later the guy got banned.

27. Had 3 warnings and 2 infractions in my time, with my latest on the 12/07/2010 with most being for insulting other members.

Oops.

28. 3 infractions, insulting same member twice when i found out half way through a game he had cheated and edited all the clubs finances, and once for going off topic. cant beleive the amount of infractions some of u guys have and not been banned

29. Quote Originally Posted by cutsy View Post
    3 infractions, insulting same member twice when i found out half way through a game he had cheated and edited all the clubs finances, and once for going off topic. cant beleive the amount of infractions some of u guys have and not been banned
    As long as you space out your bad behaviour and wait for the infractions to expire then you can easily avoid a ban.

Not that I'm condoning it of course.

30. 07/01/2011 03:51 AM by Redders 10 / Reversed What are your Pet hates?
    Reason: Pointless Post & Reversing Own Infraction

07/01/2011 03:51 AM by Redders 10 / Reversed What are your Pet hates?
    Reason: One Word/Pointless Post

07/01/2011 02:45 AM by Redders 5 / Reversed Joes Auction Game - ALL...

04/06/2010 05:37 PM by Kris 0 / Expired Why Can I See 'Staff...

01/04/2010 12:46 PM by Kris 5 / Expired Your personal...
    Reason: Off Topic

31/03/2010 04:51 AM by Gregor 5 / Expired Your personal...

30/03/2010 06:40 PM by Lee 5 / Expired Martin O'Neill walks?
    Reason: Duplicate Thread\Post

30/03/2010 06:40 PM by Lee 5 / Expired What are your Pet hates?

24/03/2010 06:36 PM by Gregor 5 / Reversed Infraction for...

02/03/2010 06:46 PM by Kris 0 / Expired Thread name changing

22/02/2010 03:26 AM by Lee 0 / Expired Thread name changing

31. Alcaraz's Avatar Alcaraz
    Modern Day Legend
    wish Curt was not banned so he could post on this thread

32. CJACKO11's Avatar CJACKO11
    Modern Day Legend
    not sure how many bans i have had but in my short time on here i had managed to wrack up 27 infranctions.

33. TheMjt's Avatar TheMjtPremium Member
    Premium Member
    Been on this site for just over a year now and had plenty of infraction (5 pages?)

But not been banned at all yet

34. I have like... TONS of warnings, infractions etc... i talk tooo much shit and i know it

35. I got an infraction for calling cricket gay.. I still stand by that statement too!

36. Luke Phillips's Avatar Luke PhillipsPremium Member
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mfage1 View Post
    Been Banned for a couple of days once by Jake for racism.

When i look back at what i put now i think what a PRAT!!

It was in the England vs USA thread of the WC, and i wasn't being intentionally racist, but how i put it, it looked rather bad! I do regret it, unlike GC ^^ which seemed worth it

My comment wasn't helped by forever christian westham1995 who if any of you remember brought religion into practically every topic! Nice kid
    If I remember correctly wasn't that the kid who got irritated when someone mentioned God? If it was I remember lol'ing at it

37. I got banned for a day for expresing my opinion and swearing at someone.

38. I have 2 infractions,one for this http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f23/a...it-t21156.html

39. Alcaraz's Avatar Alcaraz
    Modern Day Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by Aannddyy View Post
    I got an infraction for calling cricket gay.. I still stand by that statement too!

Just cos u got an infraction does not mean u have to change your views

40. Been a member since 2008 and have a grand total of 0 warnings, 0 infractions, and 0 bans.

41. Quote Originally Posted by JDY View Post
    Been a member since 2008 and have a grand total of 0 warnings, 0 infractions, and 0 bans.

suck up

42. I got an infraction for suggesting Shola Ameobi as a signing for Manchester City :/

43. KA5A8IAN's Avatar KA5A8IANPremium Member
    • Glasgow Rangers- 53 and counting.
      We welcome the chase

"To be a Ranger is to sense the sacred trust of upholding all that such a name means in this shrine of football. They must be true in their conception of what the Ibrox tradition seeks from them. No true Ranger has ever failed in the tradition set him."
    Premium Member
    4 or 5 I think, Gregor seems to dislike me for one reason or another

44. Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
    I've lost count how many times I've been banned, if a mod could check that's be great?
    By my count it's 9 bans all together.

45. One virtual hug to whoever can guess which moderator has given 0 infractions.

46. TheMjt's Avatar TheMjtPremium Member
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post

One virtual hug to whoever can guess which moderator has given 0 infractions.
    TheBetterHalf?

47. Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post

One virtual hug to whoever can guess which moderator has given 0 infractions.
    Raikan, surely. He's just too nice.

48. Becky?

49. CMH or the betterhalf

50. Alcaraz's Avatar Alcaraz
    Modern Day Legend
    cmh or TheBetterHalf

Closed Thread

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO