Like Tree86Likes

Banned?

  1. im bannend from football. beating up a crystal palace fan




    http://i52.tinypic.com/28hh16d.gif
    Last edited by cragswfc; 13/02/2011 at 07:36 PM.

  2. Quote Originally Posted by Scott* View Post
    I have only had 8 bans thank you....!
    You know you get a permanent and IP ban after 9 bans yeah?

  3. Quote Originally Posted by cragswfc View Post
    im bannend from football. beating up a crystal palace fan
    Nice

  4. Anyway, me

     
    Fulham vs Chelsea...
    Reason: Duplicate Thread\Post
    13/02/2011 06:01 PM by Jake 5 / 15/03/2011 06:01 PM

    Site Improvements...
    Reason: One Word/Pointless Post
    17/01/2011 05:26 AM by Redders 5 / Reversed

    Private
    Reason: One Word/Pointless Post
    03/01/2011 02:18 AM by Redders 5 / Expired

    Stadium Expansion takes...
    Reason: Duplicate Thread\Post
    25/12/2010 05:36 AM by Jake 0 / Expired

    Profile Infraction
    Reason: Insulted Other Member(s)
    16/11/2010 05:57 AM by Becky 15 / 14/02/2011 05:57 AM

    She's called me much worst on cod tbh

    Why do you support your...
    Reason: Off Topic
    14/10/2010 09:15 PM by Redders 0 / Expired

    Chris Smalling 9.3
    Reason: Duplicate Thread\Post
    28/03/2009 12:36 PM by Lee 5 / Expired

    Rangers
    Reason: Off Topic
    20/02/2009 11:34 PM by Gregor 5 / Expired

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Jack Fulham View Post
    You know you get a permanent and IP ban after 9 bans yeah?
    Since when...?

  6. Quote Originally Posted by Scott* View Post
    Since when...?
    Scotts getting worried lol.

    Jack is there anyway we could set up a leaderboard?

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Scott* View Post
    Since when...?
    Since your eighth ban

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Since your eighth ban
    So 6 weeks ago.... Shame that, i was starting to like this place... Shame i cant go a certain time with out a bann.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Steve* View Post
    Scotts getting worried lol.

    Jack is there anyway we could set up a leaderboard?
    Neh, doubt it will happen. It would encourage rule breaking if anything.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Steve* View Post
    Scotts getting worried lol.

    Jack is there anyway we could set up a leaderboard?
    Why would you want a leaderboard? People like Scott aim to be dicks and will just to be top of that. We don't need to see who has what infractions etc.

  11. i've been banned once for bigotry

  12. Raphael.'s Avatar Raphael.
    Modern Day Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Fulham View Post
    Neh, doubt it will happen. It would encourage rule breaking if anything.
    Would it not encourage that seen as people will wanna be bottom of the list (those people exclude Scott* & Dunc )

  13. Quote Originally Posted by andid1 View Post
    Why would you want a leaderboard? People like Scott aim to be dicks and will just to be top of that. We don't need to see who has what infractions etc.
    Loving all the love and attention i am getting...

  14. Ok,was going to ask Lee if its possible but dont wanna get an infraction for asking to see who was banned most ha

    Dont think many people need encouragement tbh

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Raphael. View Post
    Would it not encourage that seen as people will wanna be bottom of the list (those people exclude Scott* & Dunc )
    I think most people would ignore it and only look at it to see who is top. This then encourages people to be seen as 'the rebel' who is top of the infractions list. Thus encouraging people to get infractions. All part of the imaginary FM-base hierarchy

  16. Only four infractions for me, three were when I was a n00b and posted up stupid threads and one was for a one word post.

  17. Mike.'s Avatar Mike.
    Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Jak 16 View Post
    I think most people would ignore it and only look at it to see who is top. This then encourages people to be seen as 'the rebel' who is top of the infractions list. Thus encouraging people to get infractions. All part of the imaginary FM-base hierarchy
    i wouldn't worry too much. People who deliberately went out of their their way to get infracted would just end up with bans. Just ask arsenal james 1997 when he comes back
    Last edited by Mike.; 13/02/2011 at 07:50 PM.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Mike. View Post
    i wouldn't worry too much. People who deliberately went out of their their way to get infracted would just end up with bans. Just ask arsenal james 1997 when he comes back
    but if more people were to do this then would create more work and aggro for the mods. I just don't think it has much point creating a table with all infractions. We can guess who has the most tbh

  19. Irish Scouse's Avatar Irish ScousePremium Member
    Bob Kelso. ❥
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott* View Post
    I have only had 8 bans thank you....!
    Make that 9.

  20. Post / Reason Date / Posted By Points / Expires
    Penalties - is it for...
    Reason: One Word/Pointless Post
    15/11/2010 04:54 AM by Jack Fulham 0 / Expired

    Only one so far... Long may it continue...

  21. Irish Scouse's Avatar Irish ScousePremium Member
    Bob Kelso. ❥
    Lame, ban lifted, signs of weakness.

  22. computerholic14's Avatar computerholic14
    • computerholic14's Avatar
    • King King Andy Andy King
      He gets the ball he scores a goal,
      Andy Andy King! <3
      E I E I E I O
      Up the football league we go
      When we get promoted this is what we sing,
      We are champions, we are champions!
      Eriksson is king!
    First Team
    ive not been banned, or had an infraction
    I doubt that'll last though, i talk a lot of crap

  23. Alcaraz's Avatar Alcaraz
    Modern Day Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by computerholic14 View Post
    ive not been banned, or had an infraction
    I doubt that'll last though, i talk a lot of crap

    evidently

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Scouse View Post
    Make that 9.
    Sorry to disappoint, only 8

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Alcaraz View Post
    evidently
    Oh the irony.

  26. DMF's Avatar DMFPremium Member
    @dmf180593
    Just back from a ban for saying that nobody gave a shit about Sian Massey officiating again.. Stand by it.
    Considering the only time I saw it mentioned was on Million Pound Drop, I was right too

  27. Just got 10 points in 2 minutes (2 5 pointers)
    1st one a little strict but fair enough
    2nd one guy had a go at me for liking owen so i said he was my 1st hero and that he doesnt really play for them anyway ohh well

    anyone know how many points it is for 1 day ban

  28. 30 points for a one day ban.

  29. Quote Originally Posted by Jack Fulham View Post
    30 points for a one day ban.
    Thanks mate

  30. Quote Originally Posted by fonesters View Post
    anyone know how many points it is for 1 day ban
    Not enough

  31. Luke Phillips's Avatar Luke PhillipsPremium Member
    Premium Member
    Is that 30 points total?

    Or 30 points over a certain period of time?

  32. Quote Originally Posted by Luke Phillips View Post
    Is that 30 points total?

    Or 30 points over a certain period of time?
    30 active points, most infractions expire over a monthly period depending on the seriousness of them.

  33. Can someone tell me what trolling is, never come across this before?

  34. Ride The Walrus's Avatar Ride The WalrusPremium Member
    A pretty cool guy.
    I got my first ban the other day,

    /Smug.

  35. Quote Originally Posted by rbg View Post
    Can someone tell me what trolling is, never come across this before?
    PM Scott

  36. I got a ban after 3 infractions in 5 minutes. The mod was a right... you know what I mean.

    Infactions:

    1) Stop asking the OP about uploading photos because many people thought he was cheating. Yes MANY. And I got an infraction out of the about 9 people also shouting at him to post.

    2) Making an off-the-subject comment once the mod replied back. I told the mod to report himself for an off-the-subject comment and he infracted me again.

    3) Offends me, not really, I laughed at the mod that banned me, I don't even know who it was but LOL AT YOU, so I offend him back, 3rd and final, 2 day ban over last weekend.

    I had to laugh to be fair, the mod that banned me was off his head. I won't say no more because after this I'll get another, so haha. Mods pretending to have these ownership powers, not really.. your just like us, visiting a website about FM apart from your supost to be controlling it, not banning people for your own mistakes.

    I rest my case

  37. Irish Scouse's Avatar Irish ScousePremium Member
    Bob Kelso. ❥
    Quote Originally Posted by rbg View Post
    Can someone tell me what trolling is, never come across this before?
    One who posts a deliberately provocative message to a newsgroup or message board with the intention of causing maximum disruption and argument

  38. Quote Originally Posted by rbg View Post
    Can someone tell me what trolling is, never come across this before?
    Trolling is just needlessly arguing or winding up people for no good reason.
    An example is if you were on a thread about Chelsea and just said
    Chelsea are shit
    That would be considered trolling. Its not a valid point ( no matter how true you believe it to be)
    Hope this helps.

    Also as stated just pm scott. Hes the "KING" of trolls.

  39. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Scouse View Post
    One who posts a deliberately provocative message to a newsgroup or message board with the intention of causing maximum disruption and argument
    lol. I know many people who do that.. thanks.

  40. Danny's Avatar Danny
    Super Moderator
    Can the mods see who has had the most infraction/bans?

    If so would it be possible to post on here, it'd be interesting to see. And I think most members would agree.

  41. Ride The Walrus's Avatar Ride The WalrusPremium Member
    A pretty cool guy.
    Quote Originally Posted by rbg View Post
    Can someone tell me what trolling is, never come across this before?
    You have, though you may not realise it.

  42. StuW's Avatar StuWPremium Member
    Why So Serious?
    Quote Originally Posted by rbg View Post
    Can someone tell me what trolling is, never come across this before?
    Basically, stirring shit to cause arguments.

  43. Quote Originally Posted by Jack Fulham View Post
    Neh, doubt it will happen. It would encourage rule breaking if anything.
    Danny,This is what Jack said after i asked him... Its a pity.
    I reckon its either MunchkinKurt,fatshit or Scott?
    Who do you reckon?

  44. First Team
    None as of yet.
    Which is weird, because I've posted some.. oooo edgey oooo shit on here before.

    Oh well, I guess I'm not noticed yet.

  45. Quote Originally Posted by Lawton10 View Post
    None as of yet.
    Which is weird, because I've posted some.. oooo edgey oooo shit on here before.

    Oh well, I guess I'm not noticed yet.
    Keep your head down and you get away with murder. Trust me,iv been getting away with it for over a year now
    Not that im encouraging rule breaking

  46. Danny's Avatar Danny
    Super Moderator
    I just got one for viewing my opinion.

  47. Stann just got one and is now bitching about it

  48. Irish Scouse's Avatar Irish ScousePremium Member
    Bob Kelso. ❥
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
    I just got one for viewing my opinion.
    You are wrong 100% of the time that's why

  49. Ride The Walrus's Avatar Ride The WalrusPremium Member
    A pretty cool guy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
    I just got one for viewing my opinion.
    I got one for calling a mod the same thing he called me in another infraction

  50. Danny's Avatar Danny
    Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Irish Scouse View Post
    You are wrong 100% of the time that's why
    Obviously..

    Quote Originally Posted by Ride The Walrus View Post
    I got one for calling a mod the same thing he called me in another infraction
    It seem mods don't have rules.




    "Reason: Being an unhelpful cuntflap" - Setting a great example there..

Closed Thread

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO