Why is Neymar not a target in Europe?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by AldoKemp-1 View Post
    Lol ok, lets get back on topic. I feel really offended now by you saying that. talk about NEYMAR not peoples mothers. Time to grow up I think my friend.
    i refuse to talk about your boyfriend, your mothers way more interesting. Smartest thing that came out of her mouth tho was my d***... But hey...who are we to judge

2. Quote Originally Posted by gametime View Post
    i refuse to talk about your boyfriend, your mothers way more interesting. Smartest thing that came out of her mouth tho was my d***... But hey...who are we to judge
    This will be my last post to you in an arguement scenario. You are 19 years old time for you to grow up mate. Can tell you have no friends. Sitting at home eating because your bored eh ? twat. I'm also guessing your german so yes My mum had your dick in her mouth yet shes never been to germany. Interesting.

You can't refuse to talk about Neymar on this thread because this thread is about him. If you don't want to talk about him then do one and fuck off off this forum rather than being an absolute wanker.

3. Quote Originally Posted by gametime View Post
    Are you like 9?

4. Quote Originally Posted by AldoKemp-1 View Post
    This will be my last post to you in an arguement scenario. You are 19 years old time for you to grow up mate. Can tell you have no friends. Sitting at home eating because your bored eh ? twat. I'm also guessing your german so yes My mum had your dick in her mouth yet shes never been to germany. Interesting.

You can't refuse to talk about Neymar on this thread because this thread is about him. If you don't want to talk about him then do one and fuck off off this forum rather than being an absolute wanker.
    aaah you nearly had me thinking you were psychic. Somebodys been talking to their mother about me. Hope all good things i hope. Anyway my step son, go on , chat about your boyfriend now.

5. SaintBantam
    • FC Inter Turku
      2010 - Veikkausliga - 1st, Finnish Cup, Finnish League Cup
      2011 - Veikkausliga - 1st, Finnish Cup, Finnish League Cup
      2012 - Veikkausliga - 1st, Finnish Cup, Finnish League Cup
      2013 - Veikkausliga - 1st, Finnish Cup, Finnish League Cup, Euro Cup
      2014 - Veikkausliga - 1st, Finnish Cup, Finnish League Cup
      2015 - Veikkausliga - 1st, Finnish Cup, Finnish League Cup
      2016 - Veikkausliga - 1st, Finnish Cup, Finnish League Cup, Champions League,
    First Team
    Quote Originally Posted by gametime View Post
    You sound about 8. So i doubt that happened.

6. OT, I think the fact that his massive buy-out clause is one factor, but they'll sell him for something like 20mil this/next summer.

7. SaintBantam
    • FC Inter Turku
    First Team
    Do we know what his clause is (amount-wise)? And will he sign a new contract when It runs? I am not suggesting that he won't, I just genuinely don't know.

8. I3east's Avatar I3east
    Modern Day Legend
    Whats with all the fecking spam -.-

He looked a very live player, very aware of his surroundings and i think he will be a very good player in the future.

9. Quote Originally Posted by SaintBantam View Post
    You sound about 8. So i doubt that happened.
    i am and it did with your pedofile of a mother

10. Quote Originally Posted by gametime View Post
    * Paedophile

Guess that proves you really are 8.

11. SaintBantam
    • FC Inter Turku
    First Team
    Quote Originally Posted by gametime View Post
    Just stop. Your gonna get an infraction (I think). Talk about neymar.

12. Someone just please ban him ?, Anyway It would be good to see Neymar out of Brazil and in the Champions league see how he does, Wonder if he will need to leave Brazil to get into the next WC squad for Brazil ?

13. SaintBantam
    • FC Inter Turku
    First Team
    Notice he has played 3 and scored 3 for Brazil. Not bad. Although against Scotland and the other team I don't know. (No offence but Scotland aren't the greatest footballing nation.)

14. Is there a way to mass report every post on this page?

Neymar will move to Europe next year I reckon. The big clubs won't be staved off for much longer, and Menezes wants him to go. His father seems to have his head screwed on properly though, so maybe not.

15. Quote Originally Posted by A* Manager View Post
    * Paedophile

Guess that proves you really are 8.
    i just said i am fruit cake

16. Quote Originally Posted by SaintBantam View Post
    Notice he has played 3 and scored 3 for Brazil. Not bad. Although against Scotland and the other team I don't know. (No offence but Scotland aren't the greatest footballing nation.)
    To be honest mate, I was dissapointed with Scotland in the game, Scotland normally always play superb against the bigger teams, Still yet to beat brazil though. However usually play good against big teams but we are too cautious rather than they way it used to be when they fought for everything. Scotlands problems is the games against smaller teams such as Lithuania, Faroes, San Marino etc. always struggle .

But granted Neymar was up against Caldwell so not exactly the hardest shift.

17. You are an embarrassment Gametime.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO