Like Tree13Likes
  • 1 Post By wjgrimm
  • 1 Post By Dan
  • 1 Post By ZeCarlos
  • 1 Post By ZeCarlos
  • 1 Post By SGProductionsInc
  • 1 Post By ZeCarlos
  • 1 Post By ZeCarlos
  • 1 Post By ZeCarlos
  • 1 Post By ZeCarlos
  • 1 Post By ZeCarlos
  • 1 Post By ZeCarlos
  • 1 Post By brommers92
  • 1 Post By brommers92

ZeCarlos' Kit Request

  1. ZeCarlos' Kit Request

    Please follow the template provided

    Template: FB or FC12
    Team:
    Manufacturer:
    Sponsor(s):
    Home design:
    Away design:
    Third design (if required):
    Team ID (if a config is required):

    I have just started making kits again after a long break; therefore I'm probably not up to the standard of the popular kit makers on the site. However, I am interested in learning and any feedback on kits is appreciated. I will be happy to change anything you're not happy with on kits, as long as you aren't taking advantage. Please do not request more than three kits at a time.

    DO NOT use any kits created for fantasy packs etc without my permission. DO NOT request a kit which has already been requested on another thread - if you do, the request will be denied.

    Examples:

    Click image for larger version

Name:	bastia_1.png
Views:	763
Size:	52.4 KB
ID:	274808Click image for larger version

Name:	bastia_2.png
Views:	776
Size:	47.7 KB
ID:	274809
    Click image for larger version

Name:	brighton_1.png
Views:	1131
Size:	57.1 KB
ID:	274810Click image for larger version

Name:	brighton_2.png
Views:	1502
Size:	48.1 KB
ID:	274811
    Click image for larger version

Name:	hearts_1.png
Views:	761
Size:	49.5 KB
ID:	274812Click image for larger version

Name:	hearts_2.png
Views:	818
Size:	43.4 KB
ID:	274813
    Last edited by ZeCarlos; 14/10/2012 at 02:37 PM.

  2. Team: Paris FC
    Manufacturer: Nike
    Sponsor(s): orange
    Home design: Blue gingham (like man utd)
    Away design: like the white brighton kit in the OP, replace blue with red
    Third design (if required): something inspired by the unique french league kits
    Team ID (if a config is required): n/a

  3. Quote Originally Posted by wjgrimm View Post
    Team: Paris FC
    Manufacturer: Nike
    Sponsor(s): orange
    Home design: Blue gingham (like man utd)
    Away design: like the white brighton kit in the OP, replace blue with red
    Third design (if required): something inspired by the unique french league kits
    Team ID (if a config is required): n/a
    Wasn't sure what shade of blue you wanted for the home as I noticed online they've used several different. I just chose one but if you want it changing, just ask. Also, I wasn't sure if you wanted the full orange logo or just the writing - so I've provided kits for both. If any changes are needed, let me know. Hope you like them.

    ZeCarlos' Kit Request-parisfc_4.pngZeCarlos' Kit Request-parisfc_5.pngZeCarlos' Kit Request-parisfc_6.png
    ZeCarlos' Kit Request-parisfc_1.pngZeCarlos' Kit Request-parisfc_2.pngZeCarlos' Kit Request-parisfc_3.png

  4. Quote Originally Posted by ZeCarlos View Post
    Wasn't sure what shade of blue you wanted for the home as I noticed online they've used several different. I just chose one but if you want it changing, just ask. Also, I wasn't sure if you wanted the full orange logo or just the writing - so I've provided kits for both. If any changes are needed, let me know. Hope you like them.

    Attachment 275037Attachment 275038Attachment 275039
    Attachment 275034Attachment 275035Attachment 275036
    they look fucking great! i'll probably mix it up with the logos

    it's great to see you back making kits...and don't worry, i consider you to be one of the best
    ZeCarlos likes this.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by wjgrimm View Post
    they look fucking great! i'll probably mix it up with the logos

    it's great to see you back making kits...and don't worry, i consider you to be one of the best
    Thanks man! Great to see you like them!

  6. Anybody want any kits making?

  7. Team: Port Vale
    Manufacturer: Any small brand
    Sponsor(s): Sondico
    Home design: White with black trim
    Away design: Black and white trim
    Third design (if required): Pink with black trim
    Team ID (if a config is required):
    698

    could you decrease the sponsor size from size you usually use? Thanks

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Dan View Post
    Team: Port Vale
    Manufacturer: Any small brand
    Sponsor(s): Sondico
    Home design: White with black trim
    Away design: Black and white trim
    Third design (if required): Pink with black trim
    Team ID (if a config is required):
    698

    could you decrease the sponsor size from size you usually use? Thanks
    I didn't know whether you wanted the same designs for all the kits, or different - so I've done two different sets for you.


    Set 1:
    ZeCarlos' Kit Request-portvale_1.pngZeCarlos' Kit Request-portvale_2.pngZeCarlos' Kit Request-portvale_3.png

    Set 2:
    Click image for larger version

Name:	portvale_1.png
Views:	196
Size:	43.5 KB
ID:	275406ZeCarlos' Kit Request-portvale_2.pngZeCarlos' Kit Request-portvale_3.png

    If you want any changes at all, just let me know. Hope you like them!

    Set 1 including config can be downloaded: here

    Set 2 including config can be downloaded: here
    Last edited by ZeCarlos; 13/09/2012 at 05:34 PM.

  9. The second set are great mate, could I get the sponsors moved up a little and the club badges reduced in size a wee bit? Thanks bud

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Dan View Post
    The second set are great mate, could I get the sponsors moved up a little and the club badges reduced in size a wee bit? Thanks bud
    Sure mate, hope these are better.

    ZeCarlos' Kit Request-portvale_1.pngZeCarlos' Kit Request-portvale_2.pngZeCarlos' Kit Request-portvale_3.png

  11. Great stuff, cheers man
    ZeCarlos likes this.

  12. Team: Roma
    Manufacturer: Kappa (people on kit piping)
    Sponsor(s): Mazda
    Home design: same colors as current home, new design (this sponsor http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_d1yewYtBxw...Mazda+Logo.gif)
    Away design: white with orange accents and an orange swoop (interpret as you will) (http://www.goodlogo.com/images/logos..._logo_2400.gif)
    Third design (if required): same as away swapping white with black (http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o...mazda_logo.jpg)

  13. Quote Originally Posted by wjgrimm View Post
    Team: Roma
    Manufacturer: Kappa (people on kit piping)
    Sponsor(s): Mazda
    Home design: same colors as current home, new design (this sponsor http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_d1yewYtBxw...Mazda+Logo.gif)
    Away design: white with orange accents and an orange swoop (interpret as you will) (http://www.goodlogo.com/images/logos..._logo_2400.gif)
    Third design (if required): same as away swapping white with black (http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o...mazda_logo.jpg)
    Here you go mate - the sponsor on the home looks a little out of place as it was too wide - if you want that, or anything else, changing then just let me know. Hope you like them

    Click image for larger version

Name:	roma_1.png
Views:	637
Size:	46.5 KB
ID:	275676Click image for larger version

Name:	roma_2.png
Views:	647
Size:	55.3 KB
ID:	275677Click image for larger version

Name:	roma_3.png
Views:	668
Size:	49.5 KB
ID:	275678
    wjgrimm likes this.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by ZeCarlos View Post
    Here you go mate - the sponsor on the home looks a little out of place as it was too wide - if you want that, or anything else, changing then just let me know. Hope you like them

    Attachment 275676Attachment 275677Attachment 275678
    love the swoop!

    you're right, i'm not crazy about the home sponsor logo...can you replace it with whichever of the other two sponsor logos looks the best?

  15. Quote Originally Posted by wjgrimm View Post
    love the swoop!

    you're right, i'm not crazy about the home sponsor logo...can you replace it with whichever of the other two sponsor logos looks the best?
    Hope this is better!

    Click image for larger version

Name:	roma_1.png
Views:	494
Size:	48.5 KB
ID:	275741
    wjgrimm likes this.

  16. Hey, if possible could you make the Wembley FC kits from the ESPN show Dream On Wembley FC
    Could you make the one David Seaman is wearing please and the same but blue as the away kit.
    Thank you


  17. Quote Originally Posted by SGProductionsInc View Post
    Hey, if possible could you make the Wembley FC kits from the ESPN show Dream On Wembley FC
    Could you make the one David Seaman is wearing please and the same but blue as the away kit.
    Thank you
    I'll post the kits up tomorrow night as I won't have photoshop 'till tomorrow. Hope you don't mind waiting

  18. Just incase you haven't done the kits already I don't need them done at the moment but if you have already done me a massive favour thanks and I can use em in Football Manager 2013 when I sort out the database :-)

  19. Quote Originally Posted by SGProductionsInc View Post
    Just incase you haven't done the kits already I don't need them done at the moment but if you have already done me a massive favour thanks and I can use em in Football Manager 2013 when I sort out the database :-)
    It's no bother mate - they'll be up tonight or tomorrow - depending on when I get on photoshop.

  20. Just incase you haven't done the kits already I don't need them done at the moment but if you have already done me a massive favour thanks and I can use em in Football Manager 2013 when I sort out the database :-)

  21. Quote Originally Posted by SGProductionsInc View Post
    Just incase you haven't done the kits already I don't need them done at the moment but if you have already done me a massive favour thanks and I can use em in Football Manager 2013 when I sort out the database :-)
    Click image for larger version

Name:	wembley_1.png
Views:	393
Size:	47.0 KB
ID:	276926Click image for larger version

Name:	wembley_2.png
Views:	378
Size:	49.9 KB
ID:	276927

    I know the badge looks quite big - but on their kits they also have it quite large. If you want the badge sizing down, then just let me know. Hope you like them.

  22. Mate those are excellent. Much appreciated :-)
    ZeCarlos likes this.

  23. Alright mate,
    Nice work... Just hoping you could make these for me...

    Team: Staines Football Club
    Brand: Nike
    Sponsor: Same as on the links please (but just the lettering (without the square around it)

    Please try for a rasta style --- that would be awesome as my manager is Ali G (haha)

    Home Kit Details: I would like a completely new kit be creative, use the colours from this version of the kit previously made by hermanchides on fm-base... link

    Away Kit Details: again a completely new design but these colours ... link

    Third Kit Details: a white and blue shirt that's just a radical design (some that would inspire the team to win the CL - can this one have the Champions League badges on it please (be creative)


    Other Information:
    Can I have the EPL Champions shoulders badges on it please with the year 2028 or seasonal year if that's what it actually has on... * except the third please*

    Cheers pal
    Last edited by bornexplorer88; 29/09/2012 at 03:53 AM.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by bornexplorer88 View Post
    Alright mate,
    Nice work... Just hoping you could make these for me...

    Team: Staines Football Club
    Brand: Nike
    Sponsor: Same as on the links please (but just the lettering (without the square around it)

    Please try for a rasta style --- that would be awesome as my manager is Ali G (haha)

    Home Kit Details: I would like a completely new kit be creative, use the colours from this version of the kit previously made by hermanchides on fm-base... link

    Away Kit Details: again a completely new design but these colours ... link

    Third Kit Details: a white and blue shirt that's just a radical design (some that would inspire the team to win the CL - can this one have the Champions League badges on it please (be creative)


    Other Information:
    Can I have the EPL Champions shoulders badges on it please with the year 2028 or seasonal year if that's what it actually has on... * except the third please*

    Cheers pal

    Sorry for the delay mate - still want the request doing?

    EDIT: Do you want the kits on the FB template or FC12 as I now do that, too

  25. Quote Originally Posted by ZeCarlos View Post
    [/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B]Sorry for the delay mate - still want the request doing?

    EDIT: Do you want the kits on the FB template or FC12 as I now do that, too
    hi zecarlos,
    I would love them in FC12 please...

    no worries for the delay... i myself am swamped i havent played fm for nearly a week, lol

    thanks again

  26. Quote Originally Posted by bornexplorer88 View Post
    hi zecarlos,
    I would love them in FC12 please...

    no worries for the delay... i myself am swamped i havent played fm for nearly a week, lol

    thanks again
    Not sure if you like them mate - struggled with the sponsor. If you want anything changing then just let me know. I've also included Ali G on one set of kits - didn't know if you'd want him on or not so I've included with and without.

    Click image for larger version

Name:	staines_1.png
Views:	483
Size:	49.9 KB
ID:	278879Click image for larger version

Name:	staines_2.png
Views:	343
Size:	47.3 KB
ID:	278880Click image for larger version

Name:	staines_3.png
Views:	372
Size:	47.8 KB
ID:	278881
    Click image for larger version

Name:	staines_11.png
Views:	342
Size:	47.9 KB
ID:	278882Click image for larger version

Name:	staines_21.png
Views:	331
Size:	44.3 KB
ID:	278883Click image for larger version

Name:	staines_31.png
Views:	372
Size:	45.6 KB
ID:	278884

    EDIT: Just noticed I forgot to include the badges on the sleeve. If you let me know which set of kits you prefer, I'll add them to that set.
    Last edited by ZeCarlos; 15/10/2012 at 09:03 PM.
    brommers92 likes this.

  27. Hey Zecarlos,

    Loving your work so far, i have an FC12' template kit request here

    Team: Barcelona

    Manufacturer: Nike

    Sponsor: Banco BMG (link underneathe mate)

    Google Image Result for http://www.football-shirts.co.uk/fans/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/SANTOS2.jpg

    Home Kit/Design:

    Google Image Result for http://i01.i.aliimg.com/wsphoto/v0/620435073_1/FREE-SHIPPING-2012-13-Barcelona-Jerseys-shorts-kits-sport-jerseys-soccer-Uniforms-sport-shirt-football-shirt.jpg

    Away Kit/Design

    Google Image Result for http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8158/7248909402_6df4ce97b2_b.jpg

    Alternate Kit/Design

    Can you use the same colours and design as the home kit but switch the colours around if you know what i meen mate ?

    Other Information/Changes

    - Champions League logo on left sleeve
    - Liga BBVA logo on right sleeve
    - Unicef logo in between nike tick and Barcelona logo

    Looking forward to the kits,

    keep up the good work bro !!
    Last edited by brommers92; 15/10/2012 at 08:59 PM.

  28. Quote Originally Posted by ZeCarlos View Post
    Not sure if you like them mate - struggled with the sponsor. If you want anything changing then just let me know. I've also included Ali G on one set of kits - didn't know if you'd want him on or not so I've included with and without.

    Attachment 278879Attachment 278880Attachment 278881
    Attachment 278882Attachment 278883Attachment 278884

    EDIT: Just noticed I forgot to include the badges on the sleeve. If you let me know which set of kits you prefer, I'll add them to that set.
    These are sweet, can i have the badges on the first set (with ali g on please)

  29. Quote Originally Posted by bornexplorer88 View Post
    These are sweet, can i have the badges on the first set (with ali g on please)
    I'm not the best at putting the sleeve badges on mate - so apologies. However, I've done my best:

    Click image for larger version

Name:	staines_1.png
Views:	276
Size:	51.5 KB
ID:	279141Click image for larger version

Name:	staines_2.png
Views:	268
Size:	49.3 KB
ID:	279142Click image for larger version

Name:	staines_3.png
Views:	259
Size:	49.3 KB
ID:	279143
    bornexplorer88 likes this.

  30. Quote Originally Posted by brommers92 View Post
    Hey Zecarlos,

    Loving your work so far, i have an FC12' template kit request here

    Team: Barcelona

    Manufacturer: Nike

    Sponsor: Banco BMG (link underneathe mate)

    Google Image Result for http://www.football-shirts.co.uk/fans/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/SANTOS2.jpg

    Home Kit/Design:

    Google Image Result for http://i01.i.aliimg.com/wsphoto/v0/620435073_1/FREE-SHIPPING-2012-13-Barcelona-Jerseys-shorts-kits-sport-jerseys-soccer-Uniforms-sport-shirt-football-shirt.jpg

    Away Kit/Design

    Google Image Result for http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8158/7248909402_6df4ce97b2_b.jpg

    Alternate Kit/Design

    Can you use the same colours and design as the home kit but switch the colours around if you know what i meen mate ?

    Other Information/Changes

    - Champions League logo on left sleeve
    - Liga BBVA logo on right sleeve
    - Unicef logo in between nike tick and Barcelona logo

    Looking forward to the kits,

    keep up the good work bro !!
    Hope these are okay for you mate - if you need anything changing, just let me know. Again, I'm not the best with the sleeve badges but I've done my best.

    Click image for larger version

Name:	barcelona_1.png
Views:	307
Size:	58.1 KB
ID:	279144Click image for larger version

Name:	barcelona_2.png
Views:	380
Size:	53.6 KB
ID:	279145Click image for larger version

Name:	barcelona_3.png
Views:	320
Size:	60.2 KB
ID:	279146
    brommers92 likes this.

  31. Quote Originally Posted by ZeCarlos View Post
    Hope these are okay for you mate - if you need anything changing, just let me know. Again, I'm not the best with the sleeve badges but I've done my best.

    Attachment 279144Attachment 279145Attachment 279146
    Brilliant work mate !

    If you still have the .psd file for them could you remove the unicef word from the middle as i have realised they will look even better without that in the middle, i usually ask for too much stuff to be put on the kits thats just me

    Great kits though i knew that BMG sponsor would look good, oh and as for the sleeve badges i would never have thought you arent good at them they look good to me

    Is it okay if i request another set of 3 Barcelona kits mate ?

    The reason is that i dont know how i managed it but i have managed to make an alternate folder in the kits graphics folder which changes the kit in the match information screen to the one relating to the kit i have made in the editor and i have made alternate kits in the editor for other competitions in the game that i play so would that be okay ?
    Last edited by brommers92; 17/10/2012 at 08:41 PM.

  32. Quote Originally Posted by brommers92 View Post
    Brilliant work mate !

    If you still have the .psd file for them could you remove the unicef word from the middle as i have realised they will look even better without that in the middle, i usually ask for too much stuff to be put on the kits thats just me

    Great kits though i knew that BMG sponsor would look good, oh and as for the sleeve badges i would never have thought you arent good at them they look good to me

    Is it okay if i request another set of 3 Barcelona kits mate ?

    The reason is that i dont know how i managed it but i have managed to make an alternate folder in the kits graphics folder which changes the kit in the match information screen to the one relating to the kit i have made in the editor and i have made alternate kits in the editor for other competitions in the game that i play so would that be okay ?
    Here are the kits without the Unicef logo. And yep, you can request again mate.

    Click image for larger version

Name:	barcelona_1.png
Views:	333
Size:	57.8 KB
ID:	279149Click image for larger version

Name:	barcelona_2.png
Views:	474
Size:	53.3 KB
ID:	279150Click image for larger version

Name:	barcelona_3.png
Views:	324
Size:	59.9 KB
ID:	279151
    brommers92 likes this.

  33. Quote Originally Posted by ZeCarlos View Post
    Here are the kits without the Unicef logo. And yep, you can request again mate.

    Attachment 279149Attachment 279150Attachment 279151
    Absomazing mate, sooo good that i made up a word for them haha

    Here is the request for the other kits mate and can you add on the same details as the other ones you made me ??


    First Kit -

    Google Image Result for http://www.discount-jersey-online.com/image/cache/Barcelona%2520Blank%2520White%25202011-2012%2520Season%2520Football%2520Soccer%2520Cheap% 2520Replica%2520Jersey-700x530.jpg

    Second Kit -

    Google Image Result for http://www.footballkitnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/Lille-Third-Kit-12-13.jpg

    Third Kit -

    Google Image Result for http://www.elevenfootball.com/images/3ds/santos_3rd_away_2013.jpg

    Quality work bud looking forward to the results !

  34. Quote Originally Posted by brommers92 View Post
    Absomazing mate, sooo good that i made up a word for them haha

    Here is the request for the other kits mate and can you add on the same details as the other ones you made me ??


    First Kit -

    Google Image Result for http://www.discount-jersey-online.com/image/cache/Barcelona%2520Blank%2520White%25202011-2012%2520Season%2520Football%2520Soccer%2520Cheap% 2520Replica%2520Jersey-700x530.jpg

    Second Kit -

    Google Image Result for http://www.footballkitnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/Lille-Third-Kit-12-13.jpg

    Third Kit -

    Google Image Result for http://www.elevenfootball.com/images/3ds/santos_3rd_away_2013.jpg

    Quality work bud looking forward to the results !
    Hope these are okay mate - again, I struggled on one or two things so if you want anything changing; don't be afraid to ask haha.

    Click image for larger version

Name:	barcelona_4.png
Views:	339
Size:	44.6 KB
ID:	279378Click image for larger version

Name:	barcelona_5.png
Views:	304
Size:	29.9 KB
ID:	279379Click image for larger version

Name:	barcelona_6.png
Views:	319
Size:	48.4 KB
ID:	279380
    brommers92 likes this.

  35. Quote Originally Posted by ZeCarlos View Post
    Hope these are okay mate - again, I struggled on one or two things so if you want anything changing; don't be afraid to ask haha.

    Attachment 279378Attachment 279379Attachment 279380
    There great mate not a single thing to change

    Have you thought about making kit packs and joining the thread that Hermanchides, Steve & Mike are doing mate because there making FC12 kitpacks and i think you will do a great job of them just a suggestion pal

  36. Quote Originally Posted by brommers92 View Post
    There great mate not a single thing to change

    Have you thought about making kit packs and joining the thread that Hermanchides, Steve & Mike are doing mate because there making FC12 kitpacks and i think you will do a great job of them just a suggestion pal
    Cheers mate! I'll offer my help to them
    brommers92 likes this.

  37. Hey pal guess who .....

    I was wondering if its okay for me to request again as it is only been a day since you made my previous kits, i will post the request mate and if it is too soon just let me know and i will remove it lol.

    Team: Real Madrid

    Kit Manufacturer: Nike

    Sponsor: Bwin

    First Kit :

    Basically there new real life home kit please mate

    Second Kit:

    Basically there real life away kit lol

    Google Image Result for http://waysale.com/images/super/Real_Madrid_12-13_Away_Soccer_Jersey.jpg

    Third Kit:

    There apparently new champions league green kit which i am unsure about haha

    Google Image Result for http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-YkTsjcfzDVA/T98D5xWDb0I/AAAAAAAACjA/YDoE5cB-HoY/s1600/Real%2BMadrid%2BGreen%2BJersey%2B2012-2013_phixr.jpg

    I know you dont get much free time and i totally understand that so i will be patient

    Good work so far though !!

  38. Template: FC12
    Team: QPR
    Manufacturer: Lotto
    Sponsor(s): Air Asia
    Home design: Blue and White Strips,
    Away design: Red with White, be creative
    Third design (if required): Light Blue with dark blue, be creative
    Team ID (if a config is required):

    Thanks in advance.

  39. Quote Originally Posted by brommers92 View Post
    Hey pal guess who .....

    I was wondering if its okay for me to request again as it is only been a day since you made my previous kits, i will post the request mate and if it is too soon just let me know and i will remove it lol.

    Team: Real Madrid

    Kit Manufacturer: Nike

    Sponsor: Bwin

    First Kit :

    Basically there new real life home kit please mate

    Second Kit:

    Basically there real life away kit lol

    Google Image Result for http://waysale.com/images/super/Real_Madrid_12-13_Away_Soccer_Jersey.jpg

    Third Kit:

    There apparently new champions league green kit which i am unsure about haha

    Google Image Result for http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-YkTsjcfzDVA/T98D5xWDb0I/AAAAAAAACjA/YDoE5cB-HoY/s1600/Real%2BMadrid%2BGreen%2BJersey%2B2012-2013_phixr.jpg

    I know you dont get much free time and i totally understand that so i will be patient

    Good work so far though !!
    Do you still want the three Adidas stripes on the arm mate?

  40. Quote Originally Posted by ZeCarlos View Post
    Do you still want the three Adidas stripes on the arm mate?
    Sorry for the late reply mate internets been down today and yeah mate if thats alright
    Last edited by brommers92; 21/10/2012 at 08:08 PM.
    ZeCarlos likes this.

  41. Quote Originally Posted by brommers92 View Post
    Sorry for the late reply mate internets been down today and yeah mate if thats alright
    Hope these are okay for you

    Click image for larger version

Name:	real_1.png
Views:	371
Size:	44.1 KB
ID:	279661Click image for larger version

Name:	real_2.png
Views:	389
Size:	41.1 KB
ID:	279662Click image for larger version

Name:	real_3.png
Views:	347
Size:	43.0 KB
ID:	279663

  42. Quote Originally Posted by ZeCarlos View Post
    Wow there great man straight into the game they go

    I think i may give you a break from my requests so you can focus on other things haha
    ZeCarlos likes this.

  43. Glad to see you onboard the FC12' kitpack makers mate haha

    I have got an Athletico Madrid request mate but i am in no hurry and you could just do them whenever you are not busy mate doesnt matter how long it takes.

    Manufacturer: Nike

    Sponsor: BBVA

    Home Kit:

    Google Image Result for http://soccerlens.com/store/images/athletico-madrid-home-shirt-2012-13.jpg

    Away Kit:

    Google Image Result for http://www.elevenfootball.com/images/3ds/athletico-madrid-away-shirt-2012-13.jpg

    Third Kit:

    I couldnt find a maroon coloured kit design so could you just make the kit maroon with gold details but make the design yourself , use your creativity skills

    Like i said earlier, im not in any rush so you can take your time and focus on other things if you like, but anyways, keep up the good work pal !!
    Last edited by brommers92; 21/10/2012 at 11:15 PM.

  44. You're kits are amazing mate, really look good. If you could make this one at some point that would be great, not in to much of a rush so when you can

    Team: Luton
    Manufacturer: Nike
    Sponsor(s): Only the wirting from this ( http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...xhall_Logo.jpg ) on the home shirt, and the entie logo from this ( http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-DP9rE39qUS...otors-Logo.jpg )
    Home design: AS long as it is mainly orange with black trim, I'm happy.
    Away design: Mainly white with navy trim please

    Thanks in advance



  45. Outstanding work! Looking for SPL teams please as I can't download the package.

    Thank you

  46. Loving the kits, Keep it up!

    Template: FB
    Team: Liverpool
    Manufacturer: Adidas
    Sponsor(s): Carlsburg
    Home design: Plain red Liverpool. White adidas stripes
    Away design: Black with gold stripes and IF POSSIBLE, a gold crest
    Third design: http://media2.fcbarcelona.com/media/...337679943.jpeg

    The Barca desgin but swap blue for yellow.

    Thanks a million!


+ Reply to Thread

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO