Like Tree7Likes

WHU MAN's Kit request thread- SS Only
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

1. sorry to hear that WHU MAN.

If you don't have time then don't worry about them, I will ask someone else.

Just let me know.

2. Quote Originally Posted by watten86 View Post
    sorry to hear that WHU MAN.

If you don't have time then don't worry about them, I will ask someone else.

Just let me know.
    Thanks man, i dont have much time but i will definitely do them its a miracle you havent raged over me being soooo late, if u need any fm13 kits in the future i will make them my highest priority just to thank you for your patience

3. Mate can u pls make me a Nike version of a-league club Central coast mariners. Plain yellow top, navy blue shorts and navy socks.
    sponser across the front is master foods ( red with white writing ). Also could you put their badge on the front with the a-league logo in the middle. Away kit is plain navy blue top, navy shorts and navy socks. Exact same sponsors and logos. ID Number : 1300491.

4. Mate can u pls make me a Nike version of a-league club Central coast mariners. Plain yellow top, navy blue shorts and navy socks.
    sponser across the front is master foods ( red with white writing ). Also could you put their badge on the front with the a-league logo in the middle. Away kit is plain navy blue top, navy shorts and navy socks. Exact same sponsors and logos. ID Number : 1300491

5. Hello.

Please could you make the home and away kits for FC Vaduz.

Team: FC Vaduz
    Manufacturer: Adidas
    Sponsor: Liechtensteinische Landesbank / mbpi (see pics)

Home:
    WHU MAN's Kit request thread- SS Only-trikot.jpg

Away:
    WHU MAN's Kit request thread- SS Only-2066453157.jpgWHU MAN's Kit request thread- SS Only-2066453157.jpg

It would be much appreciated if you could make these.

Thanks in advance!

6. Team: Brisbane Wolves FC
    Kit Manufacturer: Gorrilla
    Sponsor: N/A
    Home design: Black & Gold (see picture below)
    Away design: White with blue trim
    Third design:
    N/A

Hi,

I was wandering if you could make some kits for the aussie state league teams. Thanks in advance.

WHU MAN's Kit request thread- SS Only-wolves-home.jpgWHU MAN's Kit request thread- SS Only-wolves-away.jpgName:  Brisbane Wolves.jpg
Views: 432
Size:  4.4 KBWHU MAN's Kit request thread- SS Only-wolves-home2.jpgWHU MAN's Kit request thread- SS Only-gorrilla-sports.jpgWHU MAN's Kit request thread- SS Only-wolves-back-home4.jpg

7. Request Template :

Team : Galatasaray

Manufacturer : Nike

Sponsor :Red Bull (
    http://www.brandsoftheworld.com/sites/default/files/styles/logo-original-577x577/public/102011/red_bull_eps-converted_0.png)

Short Sleeved/Long Sleeved : Short Sleeved

Home :
    Attachment 312109

Away :
    Attachment 312112

Third :
    Attachment 312113

Config Needed : No thank you. Just a sponsorship logo replacement.. Very much appreciated

Team I.D : 1871

8. Team: Leeds United
    Kit Manufacturer:
    Adidas
    Sponsor:
    Monarch Airlines
    Home design:
    Like this Man City away kit (https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQnrlpw66088nySjxWddBu_oSPwRzGg0 HDy_K9Z4HEKuHlAcvY-) but blue stripe instead of red, yellow stripe instead of black, the sponsor on the centre of the shirt, and with blue Adidas stripes on the sleeves
    Away design:
    This (https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTPE09Rc5DsNUm_Wow3noPilJInuU-z9w3pkUrEzcIgWLyhfmzw) but obviously Monarch instead of Enterprise Insurance and with green Adidas stripes on the sleeve

9. Would you mind making the Philadelphia Union third kit? Adidas makes them. Bimbo sponsors them with a retro logo.

WHU MAN's Kit request thread- SS Only-313710_10151464095757188_1134253806_n.jpg
    Last edited by Darcia; 27/02/2013 at 09:17 PM.

10. Hi again buddy, you done a great job on kits for me in FM12 im back with a request.

Catel Di Sangro - As per the pictures attached
    Don't mind what kit manufacturer and if the design is not perfect, no worries

Logo

Away

HOME

11. Team: FC United Of Manchester
    Kit Manufacturer: Nike
    Sponsor: Carling
    Home design: White With red and black Trim (v neck) no collar
    Away design: Yellow with green stripes (v neck) no collar
    Third design: Blue with white trim (v neck) no collar

Team: Leeds United
    Kit Manufacturer: Nike
    Sponsor: Strongbow
    Home design: White with blue, black and yellow trim (v neck) no collar
    Away design: light blue with white, yellow and black trim (v neck) no collar
    Third design: black with yellow and white trim (v neck) no collar

12. Team: Tranmere Rovers
    Kit Manufacturer: Fila
    Sponsor: Home Bargains

Could you design the home and away kits exactly like their new real life kits.

Photo of new kits: New Tranmere Kits

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO