Like Tree19Likes

FC12 kitpacks
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

1. Liverpool and Parma KotW gaffer

FC12 kitpacks

As FC12 has become popular among our kitmakers. Just look at the past 2 weeks KotW competitions...

I was wondering if other members would like to begin making kitpacks for the playable nations in FM12?
    Personally I prefer them much more than SS and FB and will in my own time be making official 12-13 kits in this style. How much i do will depend on intrest and free time. Im not expecting all playable nations to be done but maybe the major ones(England, Spain, Italy, France, Germany and Internationals perhaps).
    Its quite a large task and not one which will be done over night but if anybodys intrested in doing packs also just let me know

Completed nations:

WIP:
    English Premier League(Steve*)
    UEFA Nations(Hermanchides)
    German Bundesliga (Mike)
    Last edited by Steve*; 12/10/2012 at 02:07 PM.
    redwing10 and hermanchides like this.

2. Liverpool and Parma KotW gaffer
    Guess nobody else is interested im making the kits.

Will start on the premiership later tonight.

3. Liverpool Modern Day Legend
    I can give it a go and help out if you want Steve? - Was thinking of moving away from my SS Kitpacks towards FC12 anyways

4. Liverpool and Parma KotW gaffer
    Quote Originally Posted by hermanchides View Post
    I can give it a go and help out if you want Steve? - Was thinking of moving away from my SS Kitpacks towards FC12 anyways
    Cheers Chris. Im starting with the English Premier League as thats the most popular. Name whatever league youd like to start on?

Another thing im doing is saving PSD files to expand the kitpacks aswell which could be released after a while. Would give a real chance to get more people using FC12 when theres more templates available.

Vanadel 1-2(gateshead request)
    FC12 kitpacks-1.pngFC12 kitpacks-1b.png

Nike 31-32(Arsenal)
    Vanadel.psdNike 31-60.psdFC12 kitpacks-31.pngFC12 kitpacks-32.png

It will probably take me about a week to do a full pack as i do be quite busy with other work

5. Liverpool Modern Day Legend
    No problems mate - and yes a good idea with templates - as I have actually just finished updating the SS UEFA nations kit pack - I have decided while that is fresh in my memory I will give that a go - is that ok?

6. Liverpool and Parma KotW gaffer
    No problems mate - and yes a good idea with templates - as I have actually just finished updating the SS UEFA nations kit pack - I have decided while that is fresh in my memory I will give that a go - is that ok?
    Yeah thats perfect. By the way, some of the kits havnt changed from last season and theres a good collection from here:
    FC12' - FM Fanboys (There all last seasons)

It may save some time if they dont need to be done

7. Liverpool Modern Day Legend
    Steve - do you think it will be a good idea to have a thread for the FC12 Templates? - we can then keep the kitpacks and templates separate. Can then do updates on the template pack (similar to how the SS was done on FM-View)? If you think it good idea I shall set up the template thread

8. Liverpool and Parma KotW gaffer
    Steve - do you think it will be a good idea to have a thread for the FC12 Templates? - we can then keep the kitpacks and templates separate. Can then do updates on the template pack (similar to how the SS was done on FM-View)? If you think it good idea I shall set up the template thread
    Yeah we could do it like that. Dont have the time to do myself so if you could that would be great. Im just heading off here now and wont be active over the weekend but I will tear into them monday and hopefully get through a lot of the pl pack then
    hermanchides likes this.

9. I'm up for it. I'd like to do German Bundesliga please
    hermanchides likes this.

10. Liverpool and Parma KotW gaffer
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    I'm up for it. I'd like to do German Bundesliga please
    Added you to the list Mike. If you post any you have done with PSD files in here:FC12 Template Download Thread (NO REQUESTS)

Will try just keep this one for Completed packs and also for others who are willing to help.
    Cheers

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast