Like Tree2Likes

Iamauser's Kit Request and Display Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

1. Iamauser's Kit Request and Display Thread

Not too sure what happened to all the kit request threads here on FM-Base, so I have decided to start my own one again. Now I have internet access, I should have no problem keeping up with demand, if there is any. I will also be using this thread to display any kits I may make, and if I decide to release any packs I will post them here.

If you would like to request a kit, please follow the template below:

Team:
    Manufacturer:
    Home Colours:
    Away Colours:
    Third Colours:
    Style:
    Sponsor:
    Other details:

Examples Below

2. Kits Examples

Iamauser's Kit Request and Display Thread-westhamhome.pngIamauser's Kit Request and Display Thread-westhamaway.pngIamauser's Kit Request and Display Thread-sheffweds-home.pngIamauser's Kit Request and Display Thread-fydle-kit-1.pngIamauser's Kit Request and Display Thread-gremiohome.pngIamauser's Kit Request and Display Thread-allenburys-away.pngIamauser's Kit Request and Display Thread-acmilanhome.pngIamauser's Kit Request and Display Thread-hearts-home.pngIamauser's Kit Request and Display Thread-bothome.pngIamauser's Kit Request and Display Thread-st-blazey-third.pngIamauser's Kit Request and Display Thread-espanyolthird.pngIamauser's Kit Request and Display Thread-st-blazey-home.png
    Iamauser's Kit Request and Display Thread-barcelona-home.pngIamauser's Kit Request and Display Thread-barcelona-away.pngIamauser's Kit Request and Display Thread-rangers-home.pngIamauser's Kit Request and Display Thread-liverpoolaway.png
    Last edited by iamauser; 18/01/2013 at 11:24 AM.
    GGGG75 and D93J like this.

3. Team: Rangers

Brand: Adidas

Sponsor: Orange

Home: Royal blue, white adidas stripes down sleeves, red and white continuous strips round the collar and sleeve ends. reasonably large RFC crest. the Scottish Football League's irn bru league sleeve badges on each sleeve, also a Union flag on one sleeve

Away: Orange version of same above but blue and white continuous strips round the collar and sleeve ends instead of red and white.

Third: white version of above but swap the white and blue about, i.e blue adidas stripes down sleeves, red and blue continous strips round collar and sleeve ends

V neck collars on all above

Also, long sleeve if possible, if not, it's okay.

Cheers for starting a new thread, shame the others died away.
    Last edited by D93J; 18/01/2013 at 04:50 PM.

4. Quote Originally Posted by D93J View Post
    Team: Rangers

Home: Royal blue, white adidas stripes down sleeves, red and white continuous strips round the collar and sleeve ends. reasonably large RFC crest. the Scottish Football League's irn bru league sleeve badges on each sleeve, also a Union flag on one sleeve

Away: Orange version of same above but blue and white continuous strips round the collar and sleeve ends instead of red and white.

Third: white version of above but swap the white and blue about, i.e blue adidas stripes down sleeves, red and blue continous strips round collar and sleeve ends

Only got short sleeve sorry bud. Also, do you want a sponsor on the kits?

5. Quote Originally Posted by iamauser View Post
    Only got short sleeve sorry bud. Also, do you want a sponsor on the kits?
    No problem at all!

Yeah mentioned above, Orange as in the phone provider

6. Quote Originally Posted by D93J View Post
    No problem at all!

Yeah mentioned above, Orange as in the phone provider
    Oh sorry, me not reading >.<

7. Quote Originally Posted by D93J View Post
    Team: Rangers

Here you are mate. Hope they are ok. Tried to get the Union flag on, but it just didnt look good. Can go back and put it on if you really want though.

Iamauser's Kit Request and Display Thread-rangers-home.pngIamauser's Kit Request and Display Thread-rangers-away.pngIamauser's Kit Request and Display Thread-rangers-third.png

8. They look great! Only difference is that's the club badge, not the club crest, which is the letters RFC overlapping each other, you'll know it when you see it. Sorry to be picky. If you're bored you could also do macron and puma versions with the same colours, as Rangers are changing kit provider next season and it's between those three.

They look fantastic though so far!

EDIT - this badge
    Last edited by D93J; 18/01/2013 at 06:44 PM.

9. Team: Metropolitan Police
    Manufacturer: Puma
    Home Colours: Blue with White Trim
    Away Colours: White with Black Trim
    Third Colours: No Third Kit Please
    Style: Home: http://www.football-shirts.co.uk/fan...-puma-kit2.jpg Away: http://www.whoateallthepies.tv/wp-co...1-leaked-1.jpg
    Sponsor: DHL
    Other details: None

Thanks!

10. Team: Hartlepool United
    Manufacturer: Nike
    Away Colours: Dark Blue
    Style: Hartlepool United launch new all-blue away kit - Hartlepool Utd - Hartlepool Mail
    Sponsor: Dove Energy

Only want the away kit thanks!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast