Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By strongo83

Logo's and new kits for the 2013-14 season?

1. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    • Quote Originally Posted by Jamie92 View Post
      Fantastic update, seriously it's quite amazing how much time and effort you have put into this. Premierleague is 99.99% perfect IMO!
      Quote Originally Posted by peskybendben View Post
      Another phenominal update there LFC! Simply outstanding, and by far the most complete and comprehensive update on the web today! I think I speak on behalf of everyone on this forum, when I say a huge thank you for this!
    YNWA.

Logo's and new kits for the 2013-14 season?

Just wondering if anyone has started or any files have been released with the kits for the new season 2013-14 and also the new logos for the competitions that have changed ( Scottish and English leagues )

2. i have had a look round a few forums and havent seen anything would quite like it all the same.

3. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshall
    • Quote Originally Posted by Jamie92 View Post
      Fantastic update, seriously it's quite amazing how much time and effort you have put into this. Premierleague is 99.99% perfect IMO!
      Quote Originally Posted by peskybendben View Post
      Another phenominal update there LFC! Simply outstanding, and by far the most complete and comprehensive update on the web today! I think I speak on behalf of everyone on this forum, when I say a huge thank you for this!
    YNWA.
    Agreed, there is usually someone every year who does the kits from all major leagues.. not seen him around this year ( cant remember his name though )

4. Iv managed to do Liverpool's new kits using SS 09-14 template pack. Are they ok? If so will carry on n try n do rest of Prem

Liverpool

Home
    Logo's and new kits for the 2013-14 season?-lfc_home.png

Away
    Logo's and new kits for the 2013-14 season?-lfc_away.png

Third
    Logo's and new kits for the 2013-14 season?-lfc_third.png
    Stuarty M likes this.

5. Here's the link for the SS style kits for the English Premier League 2013/14 - you have to create an account and login to download, but it's free: Search

(...scroll down the list, past the 2012/13 versions)

I haven't seen the 3D in-match versions available anywhere yet.

6. Brazil

Home Shirt 2013/2014

Away Shirt 2013/2014

+ Reply to Thread

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO