Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By strongo83

FM Base Challenge Kit, has anybody made one?

1. FM Base Challenge Kit, has anybody made one?

Hi guys, I'm not sure if you're familiar with the challenge somebody creates every year, like the FM Base £1 Billion Challenge, but I'd love to have a kit that somebody has purposely made for it, so if anybody has one or has seen one can you post it please? thank you in advance.

2. iv not seen one around but i can make them for u if u want, just need to know kit maker sponsor n kit colours (Home, Away, Third) that u would like n i will get them done

3. Quote Originally Posted by strongo83 View Post
    iv not seen one around but i can make them for u if u want, just need to know kit maker sponsor n kit colours (Home, Away, Third) that u would like n i will get them done

Umm, do you know the basic colours? Basically one is white with blue, and the other blue with white. The sponsor I'd like to be Help the Heroes please.

http://i53.tinypic.com/2d7g9wk.png

Just like that for the home please, and the other way round for away? No third, and the make Adidas if possible? Thank you so much!

4. That's fine. Will hope to have them for u this evening ok

5. hi mate, are these ok for you, any probs or any changes you wanna make then get in touch n I will change them for you.

FM-Base
    Home

FM Base Challenge Kit, has anybody made one?-fm_base_home.png

Away

FM Base Challenge Kit, has anybody made one?-fm_base_away.png
    mike887 likes this.

6. Quote Originally Posted by strongo83 View Post
    hi mate, are these ok for you, any probs or any changes you wanna make then get in touch n I will change them for you.

FM-Base
    Home

Attachment 376564

Away

Attachment 376563

Wow! I'm so sorry, I forgot that I even asked for this!! Thanks so much, sorry it's almost a year late haha - can still use it for the rest of this year's challenge!

+ Reply to Thread

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO