Request Your Kits Here!

1. Quote Originally Posted by Posh Canary View Post
    Hope I'm not being too demanding with yet another request:

Team: Leicester Road
    Kit Manufacturer: Joma
    Sponsor: Hinckley BID
    Home: As seen below
    Attachment 1015472
    Away: As seen below (except with the proper Leicester Road badge on the kit)
    Attachment 1015473
    Third(optional): Same as away except in green (same green as on Hinckley BID logo) with white trim
    Extras/Notes: SS template please.

As always, thanks in advance and I hope I'm not being too much of a bother with such frequent requests.
    Attachment 1015531Attachment 1015532Attachment 1015533

Don't worry about the number of requests (but dont go crazy), i'm just learning so happy to do them it all helps, I've just done kits for the MLB/NFL teams in my USA database, and now got the NHL & NBA teams to do as well. I find these quite therapeutic to do, like coloring in was as a kid.. lol
    Last edited by wkdsoul; 28/01/2016 at 03:09 AM.
    Weiry1 likes this.

2. Those are excellent once again. I really appreciate the help.

As for my frequency of requests, I'll probably try to bring it down to 1, at most 2, a week to make things easier and to give others a chance. Hopefully that doesn't end up being too bothersome.
    wkdsoul likes this.

3. No prob, i'll be making kits most of today and tomo for a DC/Marvel league anyway.
    bornexplorer88 likes this.

4. Hi guys hoping someone can help

looking to have SS kits made for St Rochs FC of the scottish lower league

Team: St Rochs
    Kit Manufacturer: nike
    Sponsor: Network private hire. picture of the strips on the link (
    Trio Pledge Future. | St Roch's Football Club Official Site 2015-16)
    Colours: green for the home and yellow for the away
    Extras/Notes: could i please have the config file so i can add them to my game? not sure how to do it otherwise

5. Quote Originally Posted by rkid1888 View Post
    Hi guys hoping someone can help

Extras/Notes: could i please have the config file so i can add them to my game? not sure how to do it otherwise

Theres a guide for the config in the sticky threads.

6. Quote Originally Posted by wkdsoul View Post
    You got this one or shall I take it?

7. Quote Originally Posted by bornexplorer88 View Post
    You got this one or shall I take it?
    Go ahead

8. Quote Originally Posted by wkdsoul View Post

Cheers mate, i'll have a look

9. Quote Originally Posted by rkid1888 View Post
    Hi guys hoping someone can help

Here you go, if you just wanted plain then let me know and I can change them
    Request Your Kits Here!-home.pngRequest Your Kits Here!-away.png
    wkdsoul likes this.

10. Team: Maidstone United
    Kit Manufacturer: Adidas (old leaf logo)
    Sponsor: None
    Colours:
    First Kit: Orange/Yellow (same colour as badge, unsure what you'd actually call it!), black sash going diagonally across the chest.
    Away Kit: Revert please
    Style - FB please

Thanks chaps!

11. Quote Originally Posted by gazEdanger View Post
    Team: Maidstone United
    Colours:
    First Kit: Orange/Yellow (same colour as badge, unsure what you'd actually call it!), black sash going diagonally across the chest.
    Away Kit: Revert please
    Style - FB please

Thanks chaps!
    wkdsoul's gone offline, don't knowif he has fb style but if you don't mind ss I can do them now
    gazEdanger likes this.

12. Quote Originally Posted by bornexplorer88 View Post
    Here you go, if you just wanted plain then let me know and I can change them
    Attachment 1015799Attachment 1015800
    glorious, thanks man

13. Quote Originally Posted by bornexplorer88 View Post
    wkdsoul's gone offline, don't knowif he has fb style but if you don't mind ss I can do them now
    Nope, i only got the SS templates as well idont even know what the fb ones are.

14. Quote Originally Posted by wkdsoul View Post

got the kits in the game mate but they're not cut out, they have a white box round them. how do i fix this?

15. That's more than fine buddy! Thank you!

16. Quote Originally Posted by bornexplorer88 View Post
    (Y)

17. Quote Originally Posted by rkid1888 View Post
    got the kits in the game mate but they're not cut out, they have a white box round them. how do i fix this?
    did you save the pics as .png?

You can use paint or photoshop to take then out with the magic eraser tool.

18. Quote Originally Posted by wkdsoul View Post
    did you save the pics as .png?

You can use paint or photoshop to take then out with the magic eraser tool.
    got them, brilliant work mate

19. Quote Originally Posted by rkid1888 View Post
    got them, brilliant work mate
    no worries, rkid.

20. Quote Originally Posted by gazEdanger View Post
    (Y)
    gazEdanger likes this.

21. Quote Originally Posted by bornexplorer88 View Post
    Fantastic! Thank you

22. Quote Originally Posted by gazEdanger View Post
    Fantastic! Thank you
    Similar issue to the chap with the white boxes. I've got a mac, no photoshop or anything. How can I get rid of the white?

Thanks again!

23. Quote Originally Posted by gazEdanger View Post
    Similar issue to the chap with the white boxes. I've got a mac, no photoshop or anything. How can I get rid of the white?

Thanks again!
    I don't see any white, i've checked twice now... definitely saved it as a png file?
    gazEdanger likes this.

24. Quote Originally Posted by bornexplorer88 View Post
    I don't see any white, i've checked twice now... definitely saved it as a png file?
    It has saved as PNG but i've got a way around it. Thanks again, bud. Cracking work!

25. Team: Alba United (I edited over peterhead fc)
    This is the badge I made, but I'm not very good at doing that kind of thing.
    Name:  1588.png
Views: 369
Size:  21.9 KB

Colours: First Kit: Black with dark green tints --- Away Kit: White with dark green tints
    Style -
    (I'm unsure so just be creative!)

Thank you!!

26. Quote Originally Posted by DanielCorrigan View Post
    Team: Alba United (I edited over peterhead fc)
    Attachment 1016127

Colours: First Kit: Black with dark green tints --- Away Kit: White with dark green tints
    Style -

Thank you!!
    Attachment 1016157Attachment 1016158

27. Quote Originally Posted by DanielCorrigan View Post
    Team: Alba United (I edited over peterhead fc)
    Attachment 1016127

Style -

Thank you!!
    wkdsoul likes this.

28. Brilliant guys thank you

29. Sorry guys, can anyone give me a brief run through on how to add this?

30. Quote Originally Posted by DanielCorrigan View Post
    Sorry guys, can anyone give me a brief run through on how to add this?
    there's a guide in the stickys

31. Custom Kits

Hi, I hope you can make these shirts for me.

Team: Celtic
    Kit Manufacturer: Adidas
    Sponsor: Fly Emirates
    Colours: Home Kit - Classic Celtic green and white stripes. Away Kit - Fully white. 3rd Kit - Black with the sponsor fly emirates in green and the adidas logo and stripes in green too.

Cheers, In advance.

32. Quote Originally Posted by Shay08 View Post
    Hi, I hope you can make these shirts for me.

Team: Celtic
    Kit Manufacturer: Adidas
    Sponsor: Fly Emirates
    Colours: Home Kit - Classic Celtic green and white stripes. Away Kit - Fully white. 3rd Kit - Black with the sponsor fly emirates in green and the adidas logo and stripes in green too.

Cheers, In advance.
    Request Your Kits Here!-home.pngRequest Your Kits Here!-away.pngRequest Your Kits Here!-third.png

33. Another request from me, this time to commemorate my first proper groundhop

Team: Wroxham
    Kit Manufacturer: Nike
    Sponsor: Dolphin Travel
    Request Your Kits Here!-1432156329_4428.jpg
    Away: Same as home kit but in red rather than blue
    Extras/Notes: SS template please. Also, can there be a combination of the Ryman League and FA Respect logos on the sleeves of both kits, as can vaguely be seen in the image of the home kit)

Thanks in advance once again for all the hard work.

34. how do i make these kits transparent in fm16 because in fm16 they have a white background.

Thanks i advance.

35. Quote Originally Posted by bornexplorer88 View Post
    Any chance your could change the colour of the away kit? White body with a black sash? Bloody official 3d kit is white!

Cheers

Hope you're having a good weekend

36. Quote Originally Posted by Posh Canary View Post
    Another request from me, this time to commemorate my first proper groundhop

Team: Wroxham
    Kit Manufacturer: Nike
    Sponsor: Dolphin Travel
    Attachment 1016679
    Away: Same as home kit but in red rather than blue
    Extras/Notes: SS template please. Also, can there be a combination of the Ryman League and FA Respect logos on the sleeves of both kits, as can vaguely be seen in the image of the home kit)

Thanks in advance once again for all the hard work.
    Attachment 1016718 Attachment 1016719

37. Quote Originally Posted by gazEdanger View Post
    Any chance your could change the colour of the away kit? White body with a black sash? Bloody official 3d kit is white!

Cheers

Hope you're having a good weekend
    Request Your Kits Here!-third.png
    hows that?

38. Quote Originally Posted by wkdsoul View Post
    Hope I'm not being a pain, but can I just ask for a slight tweak or two? First, can the inside of the home kit be the same blue as the shirt itself and can the inner collar of the away kit be a darker red? Also, can you use this as the FA Respect logo beneath the Ryman league one, and can the combination of the two end up looking like the image below?
    Request Your Kits Here!-imag2530.jpg

Thanks again for making these kits for me. I really hope these changes I'm asking for aren't too much trouble.
    Last edited by Posh Canary; 31/01/2016 at 08:19 PM.

39. Quote Originally Posted by bornexplorer88 View Post
    Smashing! Thanks!

40. Quote Originally Posted by Posh Canary View Post
    Hope I'm not being a pain, but can I just ask for a slight tweak or two? First, can the inside of the home kit be the same blue as the shirt itself and can the inner collar of the away kit be a darker red? Also, can you use this as the FA Respect logo beneath the Ryman league one, and can the combination of the two end up looking like the image below?

Attachment 1016725

Thanks again for making these kits for me.
    Attachment 1016727Attachment 1016728

41. Quote Originally Posted by wkdsoul View Post
    Okay, just one more slight change that slipped my mind earlier. Is it at all possible to raise the sponsor slightly and separate the words "Dolphin" and "Travel" of the sponsor onto two lines like shown in the image showing the actual kit itself?

I know I'm being ultra awkward with this, so I once again thank you for the hard work.

42. Quote Originally Posted by gazEdanger View Post
    Smashing! Thanks!
    Couldn't resist
    Request Your Kits Here!-tumblr_n5xmr17ddw1rrnep7o1_500.jpg

43. Quote Originally Posted by Posh Canary View Post
    Okay, just one more slight change that slipped my mind earlier. Is it at all possible to raise the sponsor slightly and separate the words "Dolphin" and "Travel" of the sponsor onto two lines like shown in the image showing the actual kit itself?

I know I'm being ultra awkward with this, so I once again thank you for the hard work.
    Attachment 1016927
    Attachment 1016926

44. Brilliant job yet again! Thanks very much.

For my awkwardness with this one, I think I'll save my next request until near the end of the week (I do have a few possibilities in mind though).

45. Quote Originally Posted by Posh Canary View Post
    Brilliant job yet again! Thanks very much.

For my awkwardness with this one, I think I'll save my next request until near the end of the week (I do have a few possibilities in mind though).
    No worries, throw it up i'm doing some later.

46. Latest request in commemoration to the club where Norwich's latest young recruit started his career (making him the 5th former player of the club to sign a professional contract in the past three years)

Team:
    Walton Casuals
    Kit Manufacturer: Macron
    Sponsor: The Lily Foundation
    Request Your Kits Here!-14930675558_49d5f5a518_b.jpg
    Another image in the post below to make the colour differences on the shirt clearer (I don't think they're too clear in the above image)
    Away: Same as home kit but in light blue (same shade as Manchester City home kit) with white trim
    Extras/Notes: SS template please. Also, can you do those Ryman League sleeve badges again like for the Wroxham kits (same style as those please)

Thanks in advance once again for all the hard work. I really will hold back on my next one until near the end of the week while I try to collect the appropriate images and do a couple of other things on the side.

47. Just a clearer image of the home kit to make the colour differences a bit clearer:

Request Your Kits Here!-walton-casuals-fc-v-east-grinstead-fc-742.jpg

48. Quote Originally Posted by Posh Canary View Post
    Latest request in commemoration to the club where Norwich's latest young recruit started his career (making him the 5th former player of the club to sign a professional contract in the past three years)

Team:
    Walton Casuals
    Kit Manufacturer: Macron
    Sponsor: The Lily Foundation
    Attachment 1017073
    Another image in the post below to make the colour differences on the shirt clearer (I don't think they're too clear in the above image)
    Away: Same as home kit but in light blue (same shade as Manchester City home kit) with white trim
    Extras/Notes: SS template please. Also, can you do those Ryman League sleeve badges again like for the Wroxham kits (same style as those please)

Thanks in advance once again for all the hard work. I really will hold back on my next one until near the end of the week while I try to collect the appropriate images and do a couple of other things on the side.
    Attachment 1017127Attachment 1017128

49. Thanks for these. Just a few slight adjustments I'd like to request though: first, can the home kit be a bit lighter (kind of like the main shade of orange in the main image below). Also, rather than half and half can both kits be in quarters (also like the main image below, but with a less obvious contrast between the two different shades of orange and light blue). Finally, these last two are really nitpicky, but can the entirety of the Macron logo be in black (like this but without the R at the end) and can the butterfly on the logo of The Lily Foundation be in black too.

Request Your Kits Here!-45096.jpg

Thanks in advance once again.

50. Quote Originally Posted by Posh Canary View Post

Attachment 1017180

Thanks in advance once again.
    How are these?? been trying a new collar out

wkdsoul likes this.

+ Reply to Thread

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO