Like Tree920Likes

Request Your Kits Here!

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Zinedine Zaiddin View Post
    This one for Malmesbury Victoria



    and another for Glastonbury




    Hi, thanks for these but the Malmesbury Home shirt is Black and white stripes not black and yellow, other than that top work pal :-)

  2. Quote Originally Posted by dj77 View Post
    Hi, thanks for these but the Malmesbury Home shirt is Black and white stripes not black and yellow, other than that top work pal :-)
    Hi mate, corrected kit for Malmesbury. Choo choo!

    dj77 likes this.

  3. Quote Originally Posted by Zinedine Zaiddin View Post
    Hi mate, corrected kit for Malmesbury. Choo choo!




    Many thanks mate, there will be more to come soon

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Zinedine Zaiddin View Post
    I clearly remembered I had do this request, it still in my Imgur album. I guess probably you had posted same request elsewhere?

    Hi Z

    Could you do these 3 kits again in the same colours but using your awesome kit skills to make new cool designs? I'll leave everything up to you

  5. Team: Man City
    Kit Manufacturer: Umbro (just logo no text please)
    Sponsor: Etihad Airways
    Home: link - (Same colour scheme as this one please
    Away: link - (Can you use the top and bottom blues from this kit please)
    Third: link - (Same colour scheme as this one please)

    Can I get the Premier League sleeve logos on the Home and Away, and Champions League sleeve logo on the Third

  6. Quote Originally Posted by bornexplorer88 View Post
    Team: Man City
    Kit Manufacturer: Umbro (just logo no text please)
    Sponsor: Etihad Airways
    Home: link - (Same colour scheme as this one please
    Away: link - (Can you use the top and bottom blues from this kit please)
    Third: link - (Same colour scheme as this one please)

    Can I get the Premier League sleeve logos on the Home and Away, and Champions League sleeve logo on the Third
    I cannot open 2nd link. Can help to recheck?

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Zinedine Zaiddin View Post
    I cannot open 2nd link. Can help to recheck?
    Request Your Kits Here!-away.jpgCheers

  8. Here is my next kit request, for Buckingham Town

    Team: Buckingham Town Name:  5103732.png
Views: 210
Size:  54.3 KB
    Kit Manufacturer: Sondico
    Sponsor: Wharfside Electrical Name:  1408371555_large.jpg
Views: 219
Size:  22.1 KB
    Colours: Home Shirt - Red with White, Away Shirt - Yellow with BlueRequest Your Kits Here!-buck.jpg (red and white shirt here)
    Extras/Notes:


    Thank you

  9. Quote Originally Posted by dj77 View Post
    Here is my next kit request, for Buckingham Town

    Team: Buckingham Town Attachment 1102920
    Kit Manufacturer: Sondico
    Sponsor: Wharfside Electrical Attachment 1102921
    Colours: Home Shirt - Red with White, Away Shirt - Yellow with BlueAttachment 1102922 (red and white shirt here)
    Extras/Notes:


    Thank you
    Here you go


    Name:  Buckingham_Town_1.png
Views: 210
Size:  159.2 KB Name:  Buckingham_Town_2.png
Views: 216
Size:  57.5 KB
    Zinedine Zaiddin and dj77 like this.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by PrincipleSkinner View Post



    Ace work mate, thank you very much

  11. Quote Originally Posted by bornexplorer88 View Post
    Team: Man City
    Kit Manufacturer: Umbro (just logo no text please)
    Sponsor: Etihad Airways

    Can I get the Premier League sleeve logos on the Home and Away, and Champions League sleeve logo on the Third
    Name:  MCFC1.png
Views: 212
Size:  41.1 KBName:  MCFC2.png
Views: 212
Size:  44.9 KBName:  MCFC3.png
Views: 216
Size:  49.0 KBName:  MCFC4.png
Views: 214
Size:  38.4 KB

    what do you think?

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Srattu View Post
    Hi Z

    Could you do these 3 kits again in the same colours but using your awesome kit skills to make new cool designs? I'll leave everything up to you
    Here they are


  13. Quote Originally Posted by Zinedine Zaiddin View Post
    Here they are

    Amazing
    Zinedine Zaiddin likes this.

  14. Can anyone do Ligue 1 kits for the 2016/17 season? Thanks in advance.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by rickowens View Post
    Can anyone do Ligue 1 kits for the 2016/17 season? Thanks in advance.
    FMVIEW has packs for this season.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by wkdsoul View Post
    FMVIEW has packs for this season.
    Sorry but where can i get them ?

  17. Quote Originally Posted by rickowens View Post
    Sorry but where can i get them ?
    FMVIEW - http://fm-view.net/forum/topic/17292...7-only/?page=1

  18. Quote Originally Posted by wkdsoul View Post
    Thanks a lot bruh.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by bornexplorer88 View Post
    Team: Man City
    Kit Manufacturer: Umbro (just logo no text please)
    Sponsor: Etihad Airways
    Home: link - (Same colour scheme as this one please
    Away: link - (Can you use the top and bottom blues from this kit please)
    Third: link - (Same colour scheme as this one please)

    Can I get the Premier League sleeve logos on the Home and Away, and Champions League sleeve logo on the Third
    Try see this one? For third kit I tried to play around with gradient on the diagonal stripes. Hopefully you will like it!

    bornexplorer88 likes this.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Zinedine Zaiddin View Post
    Try see this one? For third kit I tried to play around with gradient on the diagonal stripes. Hopefully you will like it!

    Awesome... Just one or two tweeks please...
    home: can you get rid of the black sleeve trim, and change the collar to white with orange stripe - and sponsor to white
    third: sponsor - white

    and if you can the sleeve logos would be great- H & A- PL logo and Third - CL logo


    Thanks

  21. Quote Originally Posted by bornexplorer88 View Post
    Awesome... Just one or two tweeks please...
    home: can you get rid of the black sleeve trim, and change the collar to white with orange stripe - and sponsor to white
    third: sponsor - white

    and if you can the sleeve logos would be great- H & A- PL logo and Third - CL logo


    Thanks
    Sure mate, as per requested!

    bornexplorer88 likes this.

  22. More kits please if somebody can have a go at making them

    Team: Hertford Town Name:  7940962.png
Views: 263
Size:  31.3 KB
    Kit Manufacturer: Kappa
    Sponsor: Name:  HBS3-SponsorLogo.png
Views: 264
Size:  7.3 KB Heating and Bathroom Supplies (Home) Name:  MimramLogo-Sponsor.jpg
Views: 270
Size:  16.9 KB Mimram (Away)
    Colours: Blue and White (Home) Name:  Jack-Bartlett-2016.jpg
Views: 277
Size:  98.4 KB Yellow and Black (Away)
    Extras/Notes:

    Team: London Tigers Name:  30019955.png
Views: 264
Size:  53.5 KB
    Kit Manufacturer: Pendle
    Sponsor: Sodexo Request Your Kits Here!-sodexo-logo-graphic-crop.png
    Colours: Orange and Black (Home) Yellow and Blue (Away)
    Extras/Notes: Can an image of a Tiger also be included on both shirts


    Thank you very much

  23. Quote Originally Posted by dj77 View Post
    More kits please if somebody can have a go at making them

    Team: Hertford Town Attachment 1103059
    Kit Manufacturer: Kappa
    Sponsor: Attachment 1103056 Heating and Bathroom Supplies (Home) Attachment 1103057 Mimram (Away)
    Colours: Blue and White (Home) Attachment 1103058 Yellow and Black (Away)
    Extras/Notes:

    Team: London Tigers Attachment 1103060
    Kit Manufacturer: Pendle
    Sponsor: Sodexo Attachment 1103062
    Colours: Orange and Black (Home) Yellow and Blue (Away)
    Extras/Notes: Can an image of a Tiger also be included on both shirts


    Thank you very much
    Hetford Town kit



    London Tigers kit

    dj77 likes this.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Zinedine Zaiddin View Post
    Hetford Town kit



    London Tigers kit


    Can you swap the colours round on both away shirts please, otherwise all good and I like the extra on the tigers kits

  25. Quote Originally Posted by dj77 View Post
    Can you swap the colours round on both away shirts please, otherwise all good and I like the extra on the tigers kits
    Sure mate

    dj77 likes this.

  26. If someone could make me home and away shirts for a club I'm creating that would be great.

    Team: fuddledfoxFM FC
    Kit Manufacturer:Adidas
    Sponsor:no sponsor
    Colours: HOME predominantly yellow with dark blue AWAY dark blue with some dark red (Barcelona esque)
    Extras/Notes this is the club badge
    Name:  Fuddled Fox FM_400px.png
Views: 266
Size:  123.7 KB

    Thank you in advance
    Attached Images  

  27. Hi Guys,

    I'm just wondering if someone can do me a quick Nottingham Forest kit. Im in 2020 and the current kits are getting stale. I'm just looking for an Adidas sponsored kit, with either Fly Emirates or Canon as centre sponsors (your choice). Home kit red/white, away black/gold and the rest is your creative choice.

    Thanks a lot.

  28. Quote Originally Posted by Zinedine Zaiddin View Post
    Sure mate




    Top job Zinedine well like them
    Zinedine Zaiddin likes this.

  29. Can anyone make these kits better (keeping the same style) and also make them in 3D?

    Also can you change the sponsor to samsung
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Request Your Kits Here!-portsmouth_1.png   Request Your Kits Here!-portsmouth_2.png   Request Your Kits Here!-portsmouth_3.png  


  30. Team: Edinburgh City
    Kit Manufacturer:Adidas
    Sponsor: Scots Rail logo
    Colours: Home Kit - Swap green for black / Away Kit Swap red for black and green for yellow


    Thanks guys...

  31. Quote Originally Posted by fuddledfoxFM View Post
    If someone could make me home and away shirts for a club I'm creating that would be great.

    Team: fuddledfoxFM FC
    Kit Manufacturer:Adidas
    Sponsor:no sponsor
    Colours: HOME predominantly yellow with dark blue AWAY dark blue with some dark red (Barcelona esque)
    Extras/Notes this is the club badge
    Attachment 1103176

    Thank you in advance
    Here's your Fuddle Fox kits



    Quote Originally Posted by BobjebobMarleyson View Post
    Hi Guys,

    I'm just wondering if someone can do me a quick Nottingham Forest kit. Im in 2020 and the current kits are getting stale. I'm just looking for an Adidas sponsored kit, with either Fly Emirates or Canon as centre sponsors (your choice). Home kit red/white, away black/gold and the rest is your creative choice.

    Thanks a lot.
    and here's your Nottingham kits


  32. Quote Originally Posted by LukeFM123 View Post
    Can anyone make these kits better (keeping the same style) and also make them in 3D?

    Also can you change the sponsor to samsung
    Better here means change to other design? Or?

    For 3D Kits you can go to this link, over there got more active people handling the requests. Sorry because I didn't do 3D Kits.

    https://sortitoutsi.net/forums/topic...thread?page=10

  33. Quote Originally Posted by bornexplorer88 View Post
    Team: Edinburgh City
    Kit Manufacturer:Adidas
    Sponsor: Scots Rail logo
    Colours: Home Kit - Swap green for black / Away Kit Swap red for black and green for yellow

    Thanks guys...
    I had go through all available Umbro kits template available in my disposal, seems none of them similar with your home kit design. Worry that you might have to wait longer to get your request done

    Or can you give clearer picture for that design?
    Last edited by Zinedine Zaiddin; 16/02/2017 at 03:09 AM.
    bornexplorer88 likes this.

  34. Hi All,

    Team: Camberley Town FC
    Kit Manufacturer:
    Nike
    Sponsor:
    LMG
    Colur - Red and white stripes (Home). Blue and White stripes (away)
    Extras/Notes: AX Design please. Club badge/Logo/Actual kit attached
    Name:  camberley badge.png
Views: 313
Size:  54.3 KB
    Name:  LMG logo.png
Views: 296
Size:  12.3 KBRequest Your Kits Here!-camberley-away.jpegRequest Your Kits Here!-camberley-home.jpeg

  35. They're brilliant, thanks!

  36. Thanks for my kits they look awesome.
    Zinedine Zaiddin likes this.

  37. hello, I am "new" and wanted to ask if it is possible to also have 3d kits and logos in addition to ss kit

  38. Quote Originally Posted by bigus89 View Post
    hello, I am "new" and wanted to ask if it is possible to also have 3d kits and logos in addition to ss kit
    Hi @bigus89, for 3D Kits you may ask here --> https://sortitoutsi.net/forums/topic...thread?page=10

    for custom logos, I think got one active forumer handle such custom logo request. may take a look here --> ROCHEYB'S CUSTOM LOGO CREATION Thread
    bigus89 likes this.

  39. Quote Originally Posted by jayjayv View Post
    Hi All,

    Team: Camberley Town FC
    Kit Manufacturer:
    Nike
    Sponsor:
    LMG
    Colur - Red and white stripes (Home). Blue and White stripes (away)
    Extras/Notes: AX Design please. Club badge/Logo/Actual kit attached
    Attachment 1103741
    Attachment 1103738Attachment 1103739Attachment 1103740

    Sorry I have to ask, what is AX Design?

  40. Quote Originally Posted by fuddledfoxFM View Post
    Thanks for my kits they look awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by BobjebobMarleyson View Post
    They're brilliant, thanks!
    Thanks for your credit. I'm more than happy to help with your requests

  41. AX was the kit design from the templates. Dont worry too much about that part.

  42. thanks for all @zinedine zaiddin but for the SS kit who can I ask?

  43. Quote Originally Posted by bigus89 View Post
    thanks for all @zinedine zaiddin but for the SS kit who can I ask?
    For SS kits style, I can help to handle them. As you can see there's been a number of requests related SS kits style I had done in previous pages.

    let me know if you would like to have one too

    Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

  44. Can I request 3 kits?

  45. Team: Sporting 2000
    Kit Manufacturer: Nike
    Sponsor:
    at your discretion, what do you think could get better on their shirts
    Colours: Home
    Request Your Kits Here!-20170214_130811.png awayRequest Your Kits Here!-20170214_130852.png ThirdRequest Your Kits Here!-20170214_130950.png
    Extras/Notes:
    this patch on the left sleeve Name:  download (2).jpg
Views: 344
Size:  13.0 KB this on the right sleeveName:  download.jpg
Views: 337
Size:  10.6 KB
    if you can put it on the left side of shirt this is the club logo Name:  Sporting_180px.png
Views: 387
Size:  40.0 KBthis at centreName:  download (1).jpg
Views: 347
Size:  6.8 KBThis at cente but under the lastName:  s-l225.jpg
Views: 345
Size:  10.2 KBin this wayName:  s-l225 (1).jpg
Views: 347
Size:  7.6 KB

    if there is any problem you see how to do

  46. Re-Request

    Quote Originally Posted by acdshe45 View Post
    could i have some Liverpool kits with the brand as Adidas and the sponsor as amazon. the home kit should be red and white and the away should be similar to this years current away but with more red instead of silver and the third kit would be like the one that leaked a well ago that was like the old dark green but with like this years third green colour for writing and badge I would like them to be SS kits please. I really hope someone can do this for me thank you I also left some smart shirt designer designs I made for an idea of what i mean if you could just improve on them,pleaseAttachment 1091985Attachment 1091984Attachment 1091983
    I made the above request a while back and someone made them in FB style but I would prefer they be in SS, thanks

    Also it would be nice if someone could make some Barcelona kits with Rakuten as their sponsor
    Last edited by acdshe45; 19/02/2017 at 06:53 AM.

  47. Too bad my monitor screen failed to start, keep looking for visual source, and once they found the correct source, it will show my computer display promptly, then turn black screen

    Sorry lads, I don't know how long it will take to fix - most probably I had to fork out my savings to get new monitor. Until then, I'm unable to take requests.

    Hopefully other forumer will take up the task

    Sorry

  48. Arnhem Place

    Hi guys I saw that this might take a while due to a broken monitor but whenever youre back could you make
    Portsmouth home, away and third
    Home: standard Pompey blue
    Away Black with a really small amount of the orange colour in the logo.
    Third: Creators choice
    Sponsor: SAMSUNG
    Manufacturers: preferably Adidas
    Extra:
    If possible to add the premier league logo on the sleeve.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Request Your Kits Here!-pompey.png  

  49. No worries @ Zinedine Zaiddan. Just out of interest what software do you use to make kits? Might have a go myself if your out of action for a while

  50. Quote Originally Posted by jayjayv View Post
    No worries @ Zinedine Zaiddan. Just out of interest what software do you use to make kits? Might have a go myself if your out of action for a while
    Got few options - GIMP, Paint.NET or Photoshop. Obviously if you have Photoshop it would be the best. GIMP and paint.NET few recommended free options.

    Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

+ Reply to Thread

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO