Like Tree922Likes

Request Your Kits Here!

  1. hows it going guys, i'm looking for some LAFC kits? if some could be mocked up in 2D from the image below, i would be over the moon! 3D also would be insane but that isn't important. if anyone could get back to me that would be ace. thank you in advance!

    Request Your Kits Here!-lafc-kits.png
    KentClark likes this.

  2. Quote Originally Posted by bornexplorer88 View Post
    Team: Aberdeen
    Kit Manufacturer: Nike
    Sponsor: Great Northern Hotel

    Colours:
    Main Colour: Red (Home) Light-ish Blue (Away)
    Other Colours:
    White + Gold (Home) Dark Blue + White (Away)

    Extras/Notes:
    Home Shirt similar to this
    Away Shirt similar to spoiler:
    Request Your Kits Here!-bornexplorer88-home.pngRequest Your Kits Here!-bornexplorer88-away.png
    bornexplorer88 and KentClark like this.

  3. Quote Originally Posted by n.bray View Post
    hows it going guys, i'm looking for some LAFC kits? if some could be mocked up in 2D from the image below, i would be over the moon! 3D also would be insane but that isn't important. if anyone could get back to me that would be ace. thank you in advance!

    Attachment 1146017
    Ive got some previous laying about but in this style.

    Request Your Kits Here!-lafc.png

  4. thanks mate. if you were able to get around to making the others that would be amazing, if not, don't worry. thanks again.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by n.bray View Post
    thanks mate. if you were able to get around to making the others that would be amazing, if not, don't worry. thanks again.
    Request Your Kits Here!-lafc-away.png
    KentClark likes this.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by wkdsoul View Post
    I don't mind having a go if that ok?

  7. Quote Originally Posted by KentClark View Post
    I don't mind having a go if that ok?
    go ahead do any you like i dont mind. and gives them some options
    KentClark likes this.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by bornexplorer88 View Post
    Team: Aberdeen
    Kit Manufacturer: Nike
    Sponsor: Great Northern Hotel

    Colours:
    Main Colour: Red (Home) Light-ish Blue (Away)
    Other Colours:
    White + Gold (Home) Dark Blue + White (Away)

    Extras/Notes:
    Home Shirt similar to this
    Away Shirt similar to spoiler:


    ALTERNATIVE ABERDEEN...Request Your Kits Here!-aberdeen.pngRequest Your Kits Here!-aberdeen2.png
    wkdsoul and bornexplorer88 like this.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by n.bray View Post
    hows it going guys, i'm looking for some LAFC kits? if some could be mocked up in 2D from the image below, i would be over the moon! 3D also would be insane but that isn't important. if anyone could get back to me that would be ace. thank you in advance!

    Attachment 1146017
    Hope these are ok?

    Request Your Kits Here!-la-fc.pngRequest Your Kits Here!-la-fc2.png
    n.bray and bornexplorer88 like this.

  10. thanks guys!

  11. Quote Originally Posted by n.bray View Post
    thanks guys!
    No worries

  12. Had a spare few hours so did some Leeds United kits...

    Request Your Kits Here!-leeds-united-nike.pngRequest Your Kits Here!-leeds-united-nike-2.png
    bonzy1987 likes this.

  13. Three alternate Juventus kits...


    Request Your Kits Here!-adidas-juve.pngRequest Your Kits Here!-jventus.pngRequest Your Kits Here!-puma-juventus.png

  14. Team: FC China
    Kit Manufacturer: Nike
    Sponsor: Sinopec
    Colours: Home: Yellow/Red, Black trim, Away: White with a little Yellow/Red Third: Mainly Red some Yellow
    Extras/Notes:
    Request Your Kits Here!-fc-china-large.png

    I've made this badge for a save i'm going to do in china

    You can make the kits however you want i just want the colours the same as i've put above
    Last edited by bonzy1987; 05/02/2018 at 11:33 PM.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by bonzy1987 View Post
    Team: FC China
    Kit Manufacturer: Nike
    Sponsor: Sinopec
    Colours: Home: Yellow/Red, Black trim, Away: White with a little Yellow/Red Third: Mainly Red some Yellow
    Extras/Notes:
    Attachment 1146245

    I've made this badge for a save i'm going to do in china

    You can make the kits however you want i just want the colours the same as i've put above
    Ok mate will have a go at them...

  16. Quote Originally Posted by bonzy1987 View Post
    Team: FC China
    Quote Originally Posted by KentClark View Post
    Ok mate will have a go at them...
    Aww beat me to it... I might still do some... hahaha
    KentClark likes this.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by bornexplorer88 View Post
    Aww beat me to it... I might still do some... hahaha
    Sorry mate we'll both do some it's gives more options plus yours will prob be better...
    bornexplorer88 likes this.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by bonzy1987 View Post
    Team: FC China
    Request Your Kits Here!-bonzy1987-fc-china_customteam-nike1.pngRequest Your Kits Here!-bonzy1987-fc-china_customteam-nike2.pngRequest Your Kits Here!-bonzy1987-fc-china_customteam-nike3.png
    bonzy1987 and KentClark like this.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by bornexplorer88 View Post
    Nice kits mate...
    bornexplorer88 likes this.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by bonzy1987 View Post
    Team: FC China
    Kit Manufacturer: Nike
    Sponsor: Sinopec
    Colours: Home: Yellow/Red, Black trim, Away: White with a little Yellow/Red Third: Mainly Red some Yellow
    Extras/Notes:
    Attachment 1146245

    I've made this badge for a save i'm going to do in china

    You can make the kits however you want i just want the colours the same as i've put above
    Here is my attempt...
    Request Your Kits Here!-fcchina.pngRequest Your Kits Here!-fcchina2.pngRequest Your Kits Here!-fcchina3.png
    bonzy1987 and bornexplorer88 like this.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by KentClark View Post
    Nice kits mate...
    There both perfect guys, ill use them both over the coming seasons
    bornexplorer88 and KentClark like this.

  22. First Team
    Team: Deportivo La Coruna
    Kit Manufacturer: Umbro
    Sponsor: Zara (The founder of the company was born in A Coruna)
    Colours: Home -
    Blue and White, Away - White and light blue, Third - Black and light blue
    Extras/Notes: all three kits like this
    http://www.soccerjerseyplus.co.uk/wp...013_14_sjp.jpg
    Also, can this image be inside the stripe https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped...oru%C3%B1a.svg

    Can someone also tell me how to import them onto FM18

  23. Quote Originally Posted by bonzy1987 View Post
    There both perfect guys, ill use them both over the coming seasons
    No worries mate...think my home one is alright but bornexplorer88 away & third are much better than mine.

    *oh and apparently the chinese writing on my home kit should translate as 'passion & glory' *
    bonzy1987 likes this.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by gthame1992 View Post
    Team: Deportivo La Coruna
    Kit Manufacturer: Umbro
    Sponsor: Zara (The founder of the company was born in A Coruna)
    Colours: Home -
    Blue and White, Away - White and light blue, Third - Black and light blue
    Extras/Notes: all three kits like this
    http://www.soccerjerseyplus.co.uk/wp...013_14_sjp.jpg
    Also, can this image be inside the stripe https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped...oru%C3%B1a.svg

    Can someone also tell me how to import them onto FM18
    Will have a go in about an hour mate.
    You need an xml config creator & an ID

  25. First Team
    Quote Originally Posted by KentClark View Post
    Will have a go in about an hour mate.
    You need an xml config creator & an ID
    I think this is what you mean by a xml config creator https://www.fmscout.com/a-fmXML-for-windows.html

  26. Superman, do it when you can, it's not urgent.

    Team: Jedinstvo Ub
    Kit Manufacturer: Adidas
    Sponsor: google "kladionica Soccer"
    Colours: Red for home; white for away
    Extras/Notes: SS template please
    KentClark likes this.

  27. Quote Originally Posted by gthame1992 View Post
    I think this is what you mean by a xml config creator https://www.fmscout.com/a-fmXML-for-windows.html
    Yep that's what I use had a few issues with it when i first started using it but once I got used to it it's pretty good.

    What do you think of these?
    Request Your Kits Here!-deportivo.pngRequest Your Kits Here!-deportivo2.pngRequest Your Kits Here!-deportivo3.png

  28. Quote Originally Posted by Dokara View Post
    Superman, do it when you can, it's not urgent.

    Team: Jedinstvo Ub
    Kit Manufacturer: Adidas
    Sponsor: google "kladionica Soccer"
    Colours: Red for home; white for away
    Extras/Notes: SS template please
    Not got much else on so will have a go
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Color-Superman-logo.png
Views:	7
Size:	84.7 KB
ID:	1146364
    Dokara likes this.

  29. First Team
    Quote Originally Posted by KentClark View Post
    Yep that's what I use had a few issues with it when i first started using it but once I got used to it it's pretty good.

    What do you think of these?
    Attachment 1146361Attachment 1146362Attachment 1146363
    Good-ish, just want the colours on the home and away kit switched so the white is the stripe on the home kit and the blue is the stripe on the away kit.

  30. Quote Originally Posted by Dokara View Post
    Superman, do it when you can, it's not urgent.

    Team: Jedinstvo Ub
    Request Your Kits Here!-dokara-jedinstvo-ub-adidas1.pngRequest Your Kits Here!-dokara-jedinstvo-ub-adidas2.png
    KentClark likes this.

  31. Quote Originally Posted by bornexplorer88 View Post
    Balls!! You beat me to it again
    bornexplorer88 likes this.

  32. Quote Originally Posted by Dokara View Post
    Superman, do it when you can, it's not urgent.

    Team: Jedinstvo Ub
    Kit Manufacturer: Adidas
    Sponsor: google "kladionica Soccer"
    Colours: Red for home; white for away
    Extras/Notes: SS template please
    Request Your Kits Here!-jedinstvo.pngRequest Your Kits Here!-jedinstvo2.png
    Dokara and bornexplorer88 like this.

  33. Quote Originally Posted by gthame1992 View Post
    Team: Deportivo La Coruna
    Request Your Kits Here!-gthame1992-deportivo-umbro1.pngRequest Your Kits Here!-gthame1992-deportivo-umbro2.pngRequest Your Kits Here!-gthame1992-deportivo-umbro3.png
    KentClark likes this.

  34. First Team
    Quote Originally Posted by bornexplorer88 View Post
    I would like the colours on all three kits to be switched, so home kit to be white stripe, away kit to be blue stripe and third kit to be blue stripe.

  35. Quote Originally Posted by gthame1992 View Post
    I would like the colours on all three kits to be switched
    Like this??
    Request Your Kits Here!-gthame1992-deportivo-umbro4.pngRequest Your Kits Here!-gthame1992-deportivo-umbro5.pngRequest Your Kits Here!-gthame1992-deportivo-umbro6.png

  36. First Team
    Quote Originally Posted by bornexplorer88 View Post
    Perfect, thanks.
    bornexplorer88 likes this.

  37. Any other requests while we're on a roll... (please no more than 2 requests per person to begin with)
    wkdsoul likes this.

  38. Quote Originally Posted by bonzy1987 View Post
    There both perfect guys, ill use them both over the coming seasons

    the kits have got a white background, is there any way of taking it off?? cheers

  39. Quote Originally Posted by bornexplorer88 View Post
    Well I wont bother putting my retry on here then...

  40. Quote Originally Posted by bonzy1987 View Post
    the kits have got a white background, is there any way of taking it off?? cheers
    I saved them as png (transparent) so not sure there tbh
    bonzy1987 likes this.

  41. Quote Originally Posted by bonzy1987 View Post
    the kits have got a white background, is there any way of taking it off?? cheers
    On all kits?

  42. Quote Originally Posted by bornexplorer88 View Post
    I saved them as png (transparent) so not sure there tbh
    doesn't matter sorted it
    bornexplorer88 and KentClark like this.

  43. If anyones bored i need some kits for the MLS / NBA/ NHL & MFL teams.

    Kits in the teams correct colours for home/away, but the rest is free reign to make up.

  44. Quote Originally Posted by wkdsoul View Post
    If anyones bored i need some kits for the MLB / NBA / NHL & NFL teams.

    Kits in the teams correct colours for home/away, but the rest is free reign to make up.
    What kits do you need doing mate?

  45. Quote Originally Posted by KentClark View Post
    What kits do you need doing mate?
    Just some updates on the USA Franchises, mine are from FM16 nw they could use an update.

    here are the ones i previously had

    NHL - https://fmshots.com/album/mEHD
    NBA - https://fmshots.com/album/mLzM
    NFL - https://fmshots.com/album/s8dM
    MLB - https://fmshots.com/album/h1ic

    Logos are here - https://www.mediafire.com/?ph78z7aqqvo1fod

  46. Quote Originally Posted by wkdsoul View Post
    Just some updates on the USA Franchises, mine are from FM16 nw they could use an update.

    here are the ones i previously had

    NHL - https://fmshots.com/album/mEHD
    NBA - https://fmshots.com/album/mLzM
    NFL - https://fmshots.com/album/s8dM
    MLB - https://fmshots.com/album/h1ic

    Logos are here - https://www.mediafire.com/?ph78z7aqqvo1fod
    I'll have a go at the NFL kits
    wkdsoul likes this.

  47. Quote Originally Posted by KentClark View Post
    I'll have a go at the NFL kits
    S**t...that's 64 kits to do!!
    Last edited by KentClark; 07/02/2018 at 06:42 PM.

  48. Quote Originally Posted by KentClark View Post
    S**t...that's 62 kits to do!!
    Just do a couple if/when you're bored. Its a custom file i drag over every year anyway so no time limit

  49. Quote Originally Posted by wkdsoul View Post
    Just do a couple if/when you're bored. Its a custom file i drag over every year anyway so no time limit
    Will do all 64 just may take a while...I'm a Chicago Bears fan so will defo make their kit awesome!
    Last edited by KentClark; 07/02/2018 at 06:42 PM.

  50. Quote Originally Posted by wkdsoul View Post
    If anyones bored i need some kits for the MLS / NBA/ NHL & MFL teams.

    Kits in the teams correct colours for home/away, but the rest is free reign to make up.
    Two done...another 62 to go!
    Request Your Kits Here!-cb-h.pngRequest Your Kits Here!-cb-.png
    wkdsoul and bornexplorer88 like this.

+ Reply to Thread

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO