2. Quote Originally Posted by niceman14 View Post
    Perfect Thanks a lot
    No worries mate

3. Quote Originally Posted by Le_Grand14 View Post
    Could anyone help with the following?

Team: Bristol Rovers
    Kit Manufacturer: Under Armour
    Sponsor: Samsung
    Colours: Blue & White quartered Home and Black & Grey Away (This seasons colours)
    Extras/Notes: SS Style Kits, Can Samsung logo be in Yellow on both and just written Logo like Old Chelsea kit?

Many Thanks in advance

How about these?
    Request Your Kits Here!-bristol-r-h.pngRequest Your Kits Here!-bristol-r-.png

4. Kit Creation

Hi, Please can you create me three kits

Team: AFC Stevenage (Created) I Dont have a badge for them either
    Kit Manufacturer: Adidas
    Sponsor: Football Manager
    Colours:
    Home - Blue and White with black trim
    Away - Green and Black with white trim
    Third - Yellow and Blue with black trim
    Extras/Notes: Upto the pros with the design, However please can I have shark based themes on the kits, for nickname reasons

Thanks in advance
    Last edited by mhabridge91; 17/02/2018 at 03:39 PM. Reason: Additional Information

5. Quote Originally Posted by mhabridge91 View Post

Colours:
    Extras/Notes: Upto the pros with the design, However please can I have shark based themes on the kits, for nickname reasons

Thanks in advance
    Will leave kits without badge until you've had it created.
    **Do you want league logo on shirt sleeve? If so which logo?**
    Last edited by KentClark; 17/02/2018 at 03:53 PM.

6. Quote Originally Posted by mhabridge91 View Post

Colours:

Thanks in advance

Not the greatest I've done so can re-do them if you want.

Request Your Kits Here!-afc-stevenage-h.pngRequest Your Kits Here!-afc-stevenage-.pngRequest Your Kits Here!-afc-stevenage-3.png
    bornexplorer88 likes this.

7. Quote Originally Posted by KentClark View Post
    Not the greatest I've done so can re-do them if you want.

Attachment 1147961Attachment 1147962Attachment 1147963
    No they are perfect, thank you

8. Quote Originally Posted by mhabridge91 View Post
    No worries mate...I've redesigned kits & will put them on here in a bit so see what you think?

9. Quote Originally Posted by mhabridge91 View Post
    Redesigned kits...it's up to you if you wanna use them.

Request Your Kits Here!-afc-stevenage-redo-h.pngRequest Your Kits Here!-afc-stevenage-redo-.pngRequest Your Kits Here!-afc-stevenage-redo-3.png

10. Quote Originally Posted by KentClark View Post
    Redesigned kits...it's up to you if you wanna use them.

Attachment 1147999Attachment 1148000Attachment 1148001
    Love that home alot more, will use a mixture and change them up each season, thank you.
    Last edited by mhabridge91; 17/02/2018 at 09:40 PM.
    KentClark likes this.

11. @KentClark

Ok,thanks a lot I have three requests :

1)
    Team : Lech Poznan
    Kit Manufacturer:as you want
    Sponsor: INEA https://www.inea.pl/
    Colours: Request Your Kits Here!-2018-02-17_215846.png
    Extras/Notes: standard SS kit style and you can be creative

2)
    Team : Hutnik Krakow
    Sponsor: Capgemini https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capgemini
    Colours: Request Your Kits Here!-2018-02-17_215410.png
    Extras/Notes: standard SS kit style and you have an example here : Hutnik Kraków- TS W?grzce | Sportowy Magazyn

3)
    Team : München 1860
    Sponsor: Die Bayerische https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Die_Bayerische
    Colours: Request Your Kits Here!-2018-02-17_222142.png
    Extras/Notes: standard SS kit style, example for the third kit : https://thetannerbadotcom.files.word...9-26-31-am.png

You have time...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Request Your Kits Here!-2018-02-17_220521.png  

12. Quote Originally Posted by niceman14 View Post
    @KentClark

1)
    Colours: Attachment 1148016

2)
    Colours: Attachment 1148018
    Extras/Notes: standard SS kit style and you have an example here : Hutnik Kraków- TS W?grzce | Sportowy Magazyn

3)
    Colours: Attachment 1148024
    Extras/Notes: standard SS kit style, example for the third kit : https://thetannerbadotcom.files.word...9-26-31-am.png

You have time...
    I'll get them done within a few day mate...

13. Quote Originally Posted by KentClark View Post

Great, thank you.
    KentClark likes this.

14. I'd like to make a couple of requests if it's not too much of a bother.

1st request.

Team : FC Andorra
    Kit Manufacturer:Adidas
    Sponsor: Andorra

Attachment 1148199
    Attachment 1148198
    Attachment 1148198
    Club logo:
    Colours:

Extra details:
    For the first kit I'd like it to have both sleeves blue instead of just one if possible.
    For the second, pretty much feel free to go wild... If you come up with a nicer design for it, nice ^^
    For the third I'd like to see something similar to Andorran national team's away kit (if possible).

Similar to this but with more emphasis over blue

2nd request.

Team : Catalonian national team
    Kit Manufacturer: Nike
    Sponsor: None (It's a national team)
    National team logo:

Colours (Only to be used as reference since the ingame editor is pretty limited at this)

Extra details:If possible I would like a shirt that had the Catalonian flag's pattern on the shirt's right side.

Kinda like:

This one.

Thanks in advance and if you need me to provide something else, just give me a holler

15. Quote Originally Posted by niceman14 View Post
    @KentClark

1)
    Colours: Attachment 1148016

2)
    Colours: Attachment 1148018

3)
    Colours: Attachment 1148024

You have time...
    Okay here you go...if you want any changes made to them just let me know. Hope you like 'em.

Request Your Kits Here!-hutnik-k-h.pngRequest Your Kits Here!-hutnik-k-.png

Request Your Kits Here!-1860-h.pngRequest Your Kits Here!-1860-.pngRequest Your Kits Here!-1860-3.png

Request Your Kits Here!-lech-h.pngRequest Your Kits Here!-lech-.pngRequest Your Kits Here!-lech-3.png
    niceman14 likes this.

16. Quote Originally Posted by Zlatan Lumic View Post
    I'd like to make a couple of requests if it's not too much of a bother.

1st request.

Attachment 1148199
    Attachment 1148198
    Attachment 1148198
    Club logo:
    Colours:

Extra details:
    For the first kit I'd like it to have both sleeves blue instead of just one if possible.
    For the second, pretty much feel free to go wild... If you come up with a nicer design for it, nice ^^
    For the third I'd like to see something similar to Andorran national team's away kit (if possible).

2nd request.

National team logo:

Colours (Only to be used as reference since the ingame editor is pretty limited at this)

Extra details:If possible I would like a shirt that had the Catalonian flag's pattern on the shirt's right side.

Kinda like:

This one.

Thanks in advance and if you need me to provide something else, just give me a holler
    I don't mind doing them give me a few days mate...unless anyone else does some.

17. No problem, take all the time you need and if you need something else just let me know.
    KentClark likes this.

18. Quote Originally Posted by Zlatan Lumic View Post
    No problem, take all the time you need and if you need something else just let me know.
    This maybe a stupid question but the colours of Catalonia are just Red & Yellow?
    I don't mind doing black with the kits...

19. Yes, the Catalonian flag is literally four red stripes over a yellow background.

Name:  240_F_175915984_DKZT9D7ZZLBWjgJh2XotttKtBOXQYm2c.jpg
Views: 5
Size:  24.7 KB
    Catalonian flag, also known as the "Senyera" (literally it would translate as "flag")

The pro-independence Catalonian flag is slightly different.

Name:  s-l300.jpg
Views: 5
Size:  12.2 KB
    This is the pro-independence, known as the "Estelada" (the "Starry one"), this one is not official.

If possible use the official one as reference and keep black as the kit's main colour (using the flag as a means of embellishment).

Thanks for taking care of these requests and accept my apologies for any possible inconveniences they may cause you.

20. Quote Originally Posted by Zlatan Lumic View Post
    Yes, the Catalonian flag is literally four red stripes over a yellow background.

Attachment 1148228
    Catalonian flag, also known as the "Senyera" (literally it would translate as "flag")

The pro-independence Catalonian flag is slightly different.

Attachment 1148229
    This is the pro-independence, known as the "Estelada" (the "Starry one"), this one is not official.

If possible use the official one as reference and keep black as the kit's main colour (using the flag as a means of embellishment).

Thanks for taking care of these requests and accept my apologies for any possible inconveniences they may cause you.
    No inconvenience mate...just me being uneducated

21. Quote Originally Posted by Zlatan Lumic View Post
    No problem, take all the time you need and if you need something else just let me know.
    Just the one kit for Catalonia & no away one?

22. Quote Originally Posted by Zlatan Lumic View Post
    I'd like to make a couple of requests if it's not too much of a bother.

1st request.

Attachment 1148199
    Attachment 1148198
    Attachment 1148198
    Club logo:
    Colours:

Extra details:

2nd request.

National team logo:

Kinda like:

This one.

I've done you a home & an away kit for Catalonia...

Request Your Kits Here!-catalonia-h.pngRequest Your Kits Here!-catalonia-.png
    Zlatan Lumic likes this.

23. Hi just wondering. i am making a new club and would like some help.

I tried to do it my self but haven't done so well. I am making a new team to try and go in the french leagues.

Team name: Rhône Vienna Club Football
    Kit manufacture: Adidas
    Colour: Blue & White
    Sponsor: Bein Sport

Another thing would be a badge to do if possible. The only thing i really want on there is mountains as its a big thing in that part of France and the rest to be free for you to do and be creative.

Hope you can do this.

Many Thanks

24. It was actually meant to be the third kit, that's why I only asked for one
    But man, let me tell you... both of them are just awesome (heck the away kit you made way better than the one I found on a Spanish speaking forum quite a while ago, so I'll most likely be using this one too).

Thanks for the kits, they look great (although I just noticed that there is a white background behind the kits when I downloaded them, shouldn't it be transparent?)

.P.S.: Yep, I can confirm that a white background appears whenever I put either one of them in the game.
    Request Your Kits Here!-andorra_-vista-general-general.png
    For the white one it happens the same (I don't have it in the game now, but I tried putting it and I got the same result)
    Last edited by Zlatan Lumic; 19/02/2018 at 07:35 PM.

25. Quote Originally Posted by Zlatan Lumic View Post
    It was actually meant to be the third kit, that's why I only asked for one
    But man, let me tell you... both of them are just awesome (heck the away kit you made way better than the one I found on a Spanish speaking forum quite a while ago, so I'll most likely be using this one too).

Thanks for the kits, they look great (although I just noticed that there is a white background behind the kits when I downloaded them, shouldn't it be transparent?)

.P.S.: Yep, I can confirm that a white background appears whenever I put either one of them in the game.
    Attachment 1148313
    For the white one it happens the same (I don't have it in the game now, but I tried putting it and I got the same result)
    I'll see if i can get rid of the white background...

26. Quote Originally Posted by Fmrj View Post
    Hi just wondering. i am making a new club and would like some help.

I tried to do it my self but haven't done so well. I am making a new team to try and go in the french leagues.

Another thing would be a badge to do if possible. The only thing i really want on there is mountains as its a big thing in that part of France and the rest to be free for you to do and be creative.

Hope you can do this.

Many Thanks
    I'll have a go at the kits...I'm not great at designing badges but will give it a go...there is a badge request thread on this site maybe put a request in there as it'll more than likely be better than mine...

27. Quote Originally Posted by KentClark View Post
    I'll have a go at the kits...I'm not great at designing badges but will give it a go...there is a badge request thread on this site maybe put a request in there as it'll more than likely be better than mine...
    Hi there. i would take anything haha. I tried to do it and ive never felt so annoyed trying to get it to work but thanks for letting me know about that.

28. Quote Originally Posted by Fmrj View Post
    Hi there. i would take anything haha. I tried to do it and ive never felt so annoyed trying to get it to work but thanks for letting me know about that.
    I know that feeling mate. I've spent hours trying to design badges only for it to look completely s**t!!

29. Quote Originally Posted by Zlatan Lumic View Post
    It was actually meant to be the third kit, that's why I only asked for one

Attachment 1148313
    Ok that's weird I've put the kits into my game & no white background(see attachment)...
    https://gyazo.com/50581450cbde1f295630e9d82cb1d070

30. What's even weirder is that when I tried to download them for a second time, there was no white background! I don't know what happened there...Maybe they weren't properly saved the first time I downloaded them?

Anyway... what it truly matters is that they now work properly in game.

Request Your Kits Here!-andorra_-vista-general-general-2.png
    You did an amazing job with those two.
    KentClark likes this.

31. Quote Originally Posted by Zlatan Lumic View Post
    What's even weirder is that when I tried to download them for a second time, there was no white background! I don't know what happened there...Maybe they weren't properly saved the first time I downloaded them?

Attachment 1148369

Definitely look great. already cant wait for mine!
    KentClark likes this.

32. Quote Originally Posted by Zlatan Lumic View Post
    What's even weirder is that when I tried to download them for a second time, there was no white background! I don't know what happened there...Maybe they weren't properly saved the first time I downloaded them?

Attachment 1148369
    Glad you like them mate.

Should get the FC Andorra ones finished by tomorrow had to restart the away kit as the one I did was bloody awful!

33. Quote Originally Posted by Fmrj View Post
    Definitely look great. already cant wait for mine!
    I'll try and get yours done within the next few days or so mate.

34. It's alright, just take all the time you need in doing them (I'm positive the wait will be worthwhile)
    KentClark likes this.

35. Team: Glasgow Rangers
    Kit Manufacturer:
    Adidas
    Sponsor:
    McEwans Lager
    Colours: Blue,
    Red and White / White, Red & Blue / Orange & Blue
    Extras/Notes:
    AX template - Would like the first 2 kits as they are in the picture but if possible could the 3rd kit be adidas with same sponsor as the other two and the same colour as the middle one but in Blue, the rest orange
    Name:  RangersHSS9697.gif
Views: 4
Size:  44.0 KBName:  ranass94.gif
Size:  14.7 KBName:  GlasgowRG3rdSS0203-01.gif
Size:  16.3 KB

Thank you

36. Quote Originally Posted by KentClark View Post
    I'll try and get yours done within the next few days or so mate.
    Quick question! I dont know if you know how to but i started on a badge just a simple one and quiet like it. Only thing is i am unsure how to make it in to a small logo so i can see it on things like the league table. Any ideas on how to do this? im using GIMP programme. Cheers

37. Quote Originally Posted by KentClark View Post
    Glad you like them mate.

Should get the FC Andorra ones finished by tomorrow had to restart the away kit as the one I did was bloody awful!
    Here are the FC Andorra Kits...If you want me to change anything with them just let me know.

Request Your Kits Here!-fc-andorra-home.pngRequest Your Kits Here!-fc-andorra-away.pngRequest Your Kits Here!-fc-andorra-3.png
    Zlatan Lumic likes this.

38. Quote Originally Posted by Fmrj View Post
    Hi just wondering. i am making a new club and would like some help.

Hope you can do this.

Many Thanks
    I've had a go at a badge for your team...like I said before I'm not that great at them.

Request Your Kits Here!-rhone-v.png

39. Quote Originally Posted by Fmrj View Post
    Quick question! I dont know if you know how to but i started on a badge just a simple one and quiet like it. Only thing is i am unsure how to make it in to a small logo so i can see it on things like the league table. Any ideas on how to do this? im using GIMP programme. Cheers
    Not too sure about that one mate...apart from reducing the size of it but as to how to get it in the game I'm not too sure.
    Try looking on here for info about badges that might help.
    I've done your kits with the badge I've made but if you put yours up on here I'll put it onto kits.

Request Your Kits Here!-rhone-v-h.pngRequest Your Kits Here!-rhone-v-.png

40. See? I told you the wait would be worthwhile ^^

There's no need to change anything, they look absolutely gorgeous (specially the third kit).

Request Your Kits Here!-f.c.-andorra_-vista-general-perfil.png
    They look great once implemented in the game.
    KentClark likes this.

41. Quote Originally Posted by KentClark View Post
    Not too sure about that one mate...apart from reducing the size of it but as to how to get it in the game I'm not too sure.
    Try looking on here for info about badges that might help.
    I've done your kits with the badge I've made but if you put yours up on here I'll put it onto kits.

Attachment 1148404Attachment 1148405

Wow! i love them and the badge as well thank you so much! they are going straight in.
    KentClark likes this.

42. Quote Originally Posted by Fmrj View Post
    Wow! i love them and the badge as well thank you so much! they are going straight in.
    Your welcome mate

43. Quote Originally Posted by Zlatan Lumic View Post
    See? I told you the wait would be worthwhile ^^

There's no need to change anything, they look absolutely gorgeous (specially the third kit).

Attachment 1148408
    They look great once implemented in the game.
    Glad you like them mate...wasn't too sure about the yellow away kit though.

44. Quote Originally Posted by McMinn View Post
    Team: Glasgow Rangers
    Kit Manufacturer:
    Adidas
    Sponsor:
    McEwans LagerThank you
    How are these?? wasn't sure what you meant for the third...
    Request Your Kits Here!-mcminn-rangers-fc-adidas1.pngRequest Your Kits Here!-mcminn-rangers-fc-adidas2.pngRequest Your Kits Here!-mcminn-rangers-fc-adidas3.png

PS. I don't think anyone uses the AX template anymore.... its mainly only SS
    I also made these awhile ago too if you alternatives bornexplorer88's Kit Request Thread bornexplorer88's Kit Request Thread
    Last edited by bornexplorer88; 21/02/2018 at 06:38 AM.
    KentClark likes this.

45. They are amazing, thank you
    bornexplorer88 likes this.

46. Clyde FC kits as requested via private message.

Hope they are ok & I've got the colours right...

Request Your Kits Here!-clyde-fc-h.pngRequest Your Kits Here!-clyde-fc-.png

47. First Team
    Quote Originally Posted by KentClark View Post
    Clyde FC kits as requested via private message.

Hope they are ok & I've got the colours right...

Attachment 1148478Attachment 1148481
    perfect, but I don't want the league badge on the sleeves.

48. Quote Originally Posted by gthame1992 View Post
    perfect, but I don't want the league badge on the sleeves.
    No League badges...

Request Your Kits Here!-clyde-fc-h.pngRequest Your Kits Here!-clyde-fc-.png

49. First Team
    Quote Originally Posted by KentClark View Post
    thanks very much
    KentClark likes this.

50. Team: Ebbsfleet United
    Kit maker: Macron
    Sponsor: Mitsubishi Electric
    Colours: Home - Red/White, Away - Yellow/Navy Blue, Alternative - Red/Black.

+ Reply to Thread

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO