Like Tree915Likes

Request Your Kits Here!

  1. Quote Originally Posted by HereComeTheFleet View Post
    Team: Ebbsfleet United
    Kit maker: Macron
    Sponsor: Mitsubishi Electric
    Colours: Home - Red/White, Away - Yellow/Navy Blue, Alternative - Red/Black.
    Redesigned kits or the ones from this season?

  2. Could I be cheeky and say both please? Gives me something to work with going forwards

  3. Quote Originally Posted by HereComeTheFleet View Post
    Could I be cheeky and say both please? Gives me something to work with going forwards
    No problems mate...

  4. Quote Originally Posted by HereComeTheFleet View Post
    Could I be cheeky and say both please? Gives me something to work with going forwards

    Ebbsfleet United Kits 2017/18

    Request Your Kits Here!-ebbsfleet-h.pngRequest Your Kits Here!-ebbsfleet-.png

  5. Thanks for this Stupid question probably but how do I remove the white backgrounds so only the kits show up in game?

  6. Hi there


    I'm starting a lower league German save with Gottingen 05 and would like some kits if possible.


    I'll attach some helpful images for badge, sponsor and style of kit but home will be yellow and black with the away kit white and black


    So preferably a yellow and black version of this kit with the away kit a white and black equivelant:
    https://www.footballkitnews.com/2061...018-by-adidas/


    The Gottingen badge:
    https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/1-sc...ite/verein/761


    Einbecker as the sponsor:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Einbecker_Brewery


    The unique ID for the club in FM if you need it is 8708203

    *without any white backgrounds so images appear as they should in game*


    Thanks if you can help!

  7. Quote Originally Posted by DJ1872 View Post
    Hi there


    I'm starting a lower league German save with Gottingen 05 and would like some kits if possible.


    I'll attach some helpful images for badge, sponsor and style of kit but home will be yellow and black with the away kit white and black


    So preferably a yellow and black version of this kit with the away kit a white and black equivelant:
    https://www.footballkitnews.com/2061...018-by-adidas/


    The Gottingen badge:
    https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/1-sc...ite/verein/761


    Einbecker as the sponsor:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Einbecker_Brewery


    The unique ID for the club in FM if you need it is 8708203

    *without any white backgrounds so images appear as they should in game*


    Thanks if you can help!
    I'll have a go at them mate. Give me a few days & I'll get them on here.
    DJ1872 likes this.

  8. First Team
    Quote Originally Posted by HereComeTheFleet View Post
    Thanks for this Stupid question probably but how do I remove the white backgrounds so only the kits show up in game?
    click on the images, then save them from the link that open.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by HereComeTheFleet View Post
    Thanks for this Stupid question probably but how do I remove the white backgrounds so only the kits show up in game?
    Not a stupid question...it happens a lot I think you have to save the kits as a png file...

  10. Cheers guys, it's working now
    KentClark likes this.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by HereComeTheFleet View Post
    Could I be cheeky and say both please? Gives me something to work with going forwards
    Ebbsfleet Redesign plus Alternate...

    Request Your Kits Here!-ebbsfleet-h-redesign.pngRequest Your Kits Here!-ebbsfleet-redesign.pngRequest Your Kits Here!-ebbsfleet-alternate.png

  12. Quote Originally Posted by DJ1872 View Post
    Hi there


    I'm starting a lower league German save with Gottingen 05 and would like some kits if possible.


    I'll attach some helpful images for badge, sponsor and style of kit but home will be yellow and black with the away kit white and black


    So preferably a yellow and black version of this kit with the away kit a white and black equivelant:
    https://www.footballkitnews.com/2061...018-by-adidas/


    The Gottingen badge:
    https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/1-sc...ite/verein/761


    Einbecker as the sponsor:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Einbecker_Brewery


    The unique ID for the club in FM if you need it is 8708203

    *without any white backgrounds so images appear as they should in game*


    Thanks if you can help!
    Got these done sooner than I thought...hope they're ok.

    Request Your Kits Here!-gottingen-05-h.pngRequest Your Kits Here!-gottingen-05-.png
    DJ1872 likes this.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by KentClark View Post
    Ebbsfleet Redesign plus Alternate...

    Attachment 1148654Attachment 1148655Attachment 1148656

    Oh those are beautiful Could you do me a favour and make a version of these with the league 2 logo on the sleeves? Just thinking Ebbsfleet will probably be in League 2 by the time I get a chance to wear them

  14. Quote Originally Posted by HereComeTheFleet View Post
    Oh those are beautiful Could you do me a favour and make a version of these with the league 2 logo on the sleeves? Just thinking Ebbsfleet will probably be in League 2 by the time I get a chance to wear them
    Yeah sure no problem...tbh mate Ebbsfleet should be the team i support as I was born in Gravesend(hence my user name).
    Hopefully you'll be in league 2 very soon!
    HereComeTheFleet likes this.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by KentClark View Post
    Yeah sure no problem...tbh mate Ebbsfleet should be the team i support as I was born in Gravesend(hence my user name).
    Hopefully you'll be in league 2 very soon!
    Awesome My family are all from Gravesend, small world! My family have supported Ebbsfleet and before that Gravesend and Northfleet United since at least the 50's.
    KentClark likes this.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by HereComeTheFleet View Post
    Awesome My family are all from Gravesend, small world! My family have supported Ebbsfleet and before that Gravesend and Northfleet United since at least the 50's.
    Yeah it definitely is a small world...I can remember Gravesend & Northfleet think they went bust many years ago though.

    Done Home kit with League 2 badge...will do others as soon as I can mate.

    Request Your Kits Here!-ebbsfleet-h-redesign-2.png

  17. Awesome Plenty of time, I have to get through this season first ;-) Nah they never went entirely bust though they were near to it, but they changed their name to Ebbsfleet and then went through a bit of a bad patch before getting to where they are now.
    KentClark likes this.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by KentClark View Post
    Got these done sooner than I thought...hope they're ok.

    Attachment 1148664Attachment 1148665
    These are incredible and turned out even better than I thought they might look!

    Thanks so much, man. Appreciate you are doing these for absolutely nothing in return. Great work!

    Can you advise on how to save these so they show up in game? I already have the cache settings as I've already got all the kit megapacks to work
    Last edited by DJ1872; 23/02/2018 at 03:53 PM.
    KentClark likes this.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by DJ1872 View Post
    These are incredible and turned out even better than I thought they might look!

    Thanks so much, man. Appreciate you are doing these for absolutely nothing in return. Great work!

    Can you advise on how to save these so they show up in game? I already have the cache settings as I've already got all the kit megapacks to work
    I don't mind doing kits as it breaks up my day working from home.

    You'll need an ID for team & an xml file
    DJ1872 likes this.

  20. Oldham Athletic

    Hi all these kits look amazing! Is there any chance you could do an Oldham one similar to the early 90s but with a few subtle changes? using the old badge too as its much nicer than todays badge! Ive put the picture in to help. Is it possible to do a tangerine one for the away shirt too? thanks in advance!!

    Name:  download.png
Views: 7
Size:  7.5 KB

  21. Quote Originally Posted by OAFCROWLEY View Post
    Hi all these kits look amazing! Is there any chance you could do an Oldham one similar to the early 90s but with a few subtle changes? using the old badge too as its much nicer than todays badge! Ive put the picture in to help. Is it possible to do a tangerine one for the away shirt too? thanks in advance!!

    Attachment 1148777
    I'll have a go at them if nobody else wants have a go.
    Same kit manufacturer & sponsor as in pic?

  22. Bristol Rovers re-edit as requested...

    Request Your Kits Here!-bristol-rovers-h.pngRequest Your Kits Here!-bristol-rovers-.png

  23. Quote Originally Posted by OAFCROWLEY View Post
    Hi all these kits look amazing! Is there any chance you could do an Oldham one similar to the early 90s but with a few subtle changes? using the old badge too as its much nicer than todays badge! Ive put the picture in to help. Is it possible to do a tangerine one for the away shirt too? thanks in advance!!

    Attachment 1148777
    Done a Home kit...
    Request Your Kits Here!-oldham-retro-remake.png

    **Somebody else can have a go at the away kit as I don't want to be hogging all the kits...plus I'm off to the pub **

  24. Quote Originally Posted by KentClark View Post
    I don't mind doing kits as it breaks up my day working from home.

    You'll need an ID for team & an xml file
    Ah right. I have the ID for them, how do i go about putting them into an .xml?

    Thanks again for the help

    EDIT - got the info here:

    https://www.fmscout.com/a-how-to-mak...fig-files.html
    Last edited by DJ1872; 23/02/2018 at 08:50 PM.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by KentClark View Post
    I don't mind doing kits as it breaks up my day working from home.

    You'll need an ID for team & an xml file
    No such luck creating the config file unfortunately. I've followed all the correct steps and everything appears as it should yet the kits are not appearing in game

  26. Quote Originally Posted by DJ1872 View Post
    No such luck creating the config file unfortunately. I've followed all the correct steps and everything appears as it should yet the kits are not appearing in game
    Make sure that the images do not have capital letters in them and in the editor turn licensed kits to on.
    DJ1872 likes this.

  27. Quote Originally Posted by HereComeTheFleet View Post
    Make sure that the images do not have capital letters in them and in the editor turn licensed kits to on.
    Do you know what the issue might be if only the home kit is showing but not the away kit?

    I've checked and double checked the config file and the file names are all correct but no success yet. Thanks!

  28. Found the solution. The away kit was not showing in game due to Gottingen not having an away kit set up within the editor. Some teams at this level are bound to be without certain kits set up so if anyone experiences similar, thats the problem!
    KentClark likes this.

  29. Quote Originally Posted by KentClark View Post
    I'll have a go at them if nobody else wants have a go.
    Same kit manufacturer & sponsor as in pic?
    Yeh same logo and sponser is fine with me. Thanks!

  30. Quote Originally Posted by OAFCROWLEY View Post
    Yeh same logo and sponser is fine with me. Thanks!
    Here is an away kit as well...

    Request Your Kits Here!-oldham-retro-remake-away.png

  31. Quote Originally Posted by HereComeTheFleet View Post
    Awesome Plenty of time, I have to get through this season first ;-) Nah they never went entirely bust though they were near to it, but they changed their name to Ebbsfleet and then went through a bit of a bad patch before getting to where they are now.

    Got the other two kits done...now with league 2 badges.

    Request Your Kits Here!-ebbsfleet-redesign-league2.pngRequest Your Kits Here!-ebbsfleet-alternate-2.png
    wkdsoul and HereComeTheFleet like this.

  32. Team: Tadcaster Albion
    Kit Manufacturer: Admiral
    Sponsor: Global
    Colours: Yellow (Home) - White (Away) - Blue (Away)
    Extras/Notes: Please see pics
    Request Your Kits Here!-tadcaster-home.jpeg Request Your Kits Here!-tadcaster-albion-away.jpg Request Your Kits Here!-tadcaster-albion-away-2.jpg

  33. Quote Originally Posted by newbs86 View Post
    Team: Tadcaster Albion
    Kit Manufacturer: Admiral
    Sorry only just realised you asked for admiral - i have done them with adidas hope thats ok.

    Request Your Kits Here!-newbs86-tadcaster-albion-adidas1.pngRequest Your Kits Here!-newbs86-tadcaster-albion-adidas2.pngRequest Your Kits Here!-newbs86-tadcaster-albion-adidas3.png
    newbs86 and KentClark like this.

  34. Quote Originally Posted by newbs86 View Post
    Team: Tadcaster Albion
    Kit Manufacturer: Admiral
    Sponsor: Global
    Colours: Yellow (Home) - White (Away) - Blue (Away)
    Extras/Notes: Please see pics
    Attachment 1149269 Attachment 1149271 Attachment 1149275
    Request Your Kits Here!-tadcaster-albion-h.pngRequest Your Kits Here!-tadcaster-albion-.pngRequest Your Kits Here!-tadcaster-albion-3.png
    newbs86 and bornexplorer88 like this.

  35. These look amazing thank you!! now I'm going to look an idiot.......how do I manage to get these into my save?

  36. These look amazing thank you!! now I'm going to look an idiot.......how do I manage to get these into my save?

  37. Quote Originally Posted by newbs86 View Post
    These look amazing thank you!! now I'm going to look an idiot.......how do I manage to get these into my save?
    You'll need to create a config file (xml) & have an ID for Tadcaster which is 8325027 i think...
    newbs86 likes this.

  38. Quote Originally Posted by KentClark View Post
    You'll need to create a config file (xml) & have an ID for Tadcaster which is 8325027 i think...
    Again apologies for seeming stupid, is there anywhere that will show me how to create a config file (xml) ??

  39. Quote Originally Posted by newbs86 View Post
    Again apologies for seeming stupid, is there anywhere that will show me how to create a config file (xml) ??

    It's ok mate...do you have fmxml or anything similar?

  40. Quote Originally Posted by KentClark View Post
    It's ok mate...do you have fmxml or anything similar?
    Ive tried downloading all the ones recommended but it wont extract onto my mac. I literally want to put these kits into my game but i'm useless with this kind of thing

  41. Quote Originally Posted by newbs86 View Post
    Ive tried downloading all the ones recommended but it wont extract onto my mac. I literally want to put these kits into my game but i'm useless with this kind of thing
    Try Youtube mate...there is a few vids on there explaining how to do this sort of thing.
    Failing that I'll try & help...
    newbs86 likes this.

  42. Quote Originally Posted by KentClark View Post
    Try Youtube mate...there is a few vids on there explaining how to do this sort of thing.
    Failing that I'll try & help...
    Ive youtube mate but it hasnt helped, I've downloaded every piece of software going but i cant extract any!! so annoying!! might just give up!

  43. Quote Originally Posted by newbs86 View Post
    Ive youtube mate but it hasnt helped, I've downloaded every piece of software going but i cant extract any!! so annoying!! might just give up!
    Try this mate...https://www.fmscout.com/a-how-to-mak...fig-files.html
    newbs86 likes this.

  44. Quote Originally Posted by newbs86 View Post
    Ive youtube mate but it hasnt helped, I've downloaded every piece of software going but i cant extract any!! so annoying!! might just give up!
    Quote Originally Posted by KentClark View Post
    and this - KIT GUIDE - How to make config file using FMXML (video)
    newbs86 and KentClark like this.

  45. Quote Originally Posted by wkdsoul View Post
    Cheers for all you hope chaps. I managed to download the config maker but cant get it to work!!! arrrrgggghhhh

  46. Quote Originally Posted by newbs86 View Post
    Cheers for all you hope chaps. I managed to download the config maker but cant get it to work!!! arrrrgggghhhh
    Do they have some kit info in the pregame editor? they have to have a default file/image to overwrite.

  47. Quote Originally Posted by wkdsoul View Post
    Do they have some kit info in the pregame editor? they have to have a default file/image to overwrite.
    I wouldnt know, I think i'm out of my depth here

  48. Quote Originally Posted by wkdsoul View Post
    Do they have some kit info in the pregame editor? they have to have a default file/image to overwrite.
    I tried adding the kits in my game to see if there is any issues they've come out fine...but didn't change any kit info in pre game editor so don't have the THIRD kit.
    https://gyazo.com/c80b60053d74e5e3741f375d784ac163

  49. Quote Originally Posted by KentClark View Post
    I tried adding the kits in my game to see if there is any issues they've come out fine...but didn't change any kit info in pre game editor so don't have the THIRD kit.
    https://gyazo.com/c80b60053d74e5e3741f375d784ac163
    its him then. send him your config is the best bet.. unless he hasnt checked the basic's (untick caching etc)

  50. Quote Originally Posted by newbs86 View Post
    I wouldnt know, I think i'm out of my depth here
    Are you using fmxml? If so i can run you through it if that helps?

+ Reply to Thread

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO