Like Tree917Likes

Request Your Kits Here!

1. Quote Originally Posted by KentClark View Post
    Here are the kits I've done, MCFC Duncan is going to do the rest...
    Everton & Tottenham sets

Name:  everton_1.png
Views: 3
Size:  39.9 KBName:  everton_2.png
Size:  33.1 KBName:  everton_3.png
Size:  40.5 KB
    Name:  tottenham_1.png
Size:  33.5 KBName:  tottenham_2.png
Size:  40.6 KBName:  tottenham_3.png
Size:  42.9 KB
    KentClark likes this.

2. Did an Arsenal modern retro 3rd kit...

Request Your Kits Here!-arsenal-modern-retro-3rd.png
    wkdsoul, zbartel and MCFC Duncan like this.

3. First Team
    Quote Originally Posted by KentClark View Post
    Horrible Arsenal away kit as requested...

Attachment 1151126
    That actually looks brilliant KentClark
    KentClark likes this.

4. Quote Originally Posted by gthame1992 View Post
    That actually looks brilliant KentClark
    Thanks mate. Just makes your eyes go funny whilst making it...

5. Quote Originally Posted by KentClark View Post
    Did an Arsenal modern retro 3rd kit...
    That's lovely mate. Could you stick a JVC sponsor on it for me please?

6. Quote Originally Posted by MCFC Duncan View Post
    That's lovely mate. Could you stick a JVC sponsor on it for me please?
    Request Your Kits Here!-arsenal-jvc.png
    MCFC Duncan likes this.

7. Also got these if you want to use them...

Request Your Kits Here!-liverpool-modern-retro-home.pngRequest Your Kits Here!-liverpool-modern-retro-away.pngRequest Your Kits Here!-liverpool-modern-retro-3rd.png
    zbartel and MCFC Duncan like this.

8. AFC Scunthorpe & Whitestone Athletic

Hi there, I’d like to request some kits if possible please :-)

AFC Scunthorpe
    team colours, red, white & black home, light blue & purple away
    Club sponsor - Barratt homes
    kit manufacturer: Adidas or Nike (up to you on this if you think any particular manufacturers better suit the design

Whitestone Athletic
    team colours : like barcelona’s Home shirt & Black with pink stripes on the sleeve for the away if possible,
    club sponsor : Sony
    kit manufacturer : Nike

p.s credit must go to RocheyB for the fantastic club logos he designed for my two created clubs, I have attached them so you can see what sort of colours may or may not look good on the kits, thanks I’m advance :-)
    Attached Images   
    Last edited by JJWyld1992; 12/03/2018 at 06:11 PM.

9. I would like a knew kit for Windsor FC. The current kit, i dont like it. If anyone has the time for doing it, i would really appreciate it.

10. Quote Originally Posted by JJWyld1992 View Post

AFC Scunthorpe
    kit manufacturer: Adidas or Nike (up to you on this if you think any particular manufacturers better suit the design

Whitestone Athletic
    team colours : like barcelona’s Home shirt & Black with pink stripes on the sleeve for the away if possible,

p.s credit must go to RocheyB for the fantastic club logos he designed for my two created clubs, I have attached them so you can see what sort of colours may or may not look good on the kits, thanks I’m advance :-)
    I've done AFC Scunthorpe kits, are these any good?

Request Your Kits Here!-afc-scunthorpe-home.pngRequest Your Kits Here!-afc-scunthorpe-away.png

11. Quote Originally Posted by JJWyld1992 View Post

AFC Scunthorpe

Whitestone Athletic

Here are the Whitestone Athletic kits...

Request Your Kits Here!-whitestone-ath-h.pngRequest Your Kits Here!-whitestone-ath-.png
    JJWyld1992 likes this.

12. Quote Originally Posted by batibustos View Post
    I would like a knew kit for Windsor FC. The current kit, i dont like it. If anyone has the time for doing it, i would really appreciate it.
    Had a go at the home kit but I think it's horrible...

Request Your Kits Here!-windsor-home.png

13. Sichaun Annapurna (Request)

Team: Sichaun Annapurna Name:  23366038.png
Views: 2
Size:  43.6 KB

Kit Manufacturer: Nike

Sponsor: Comac
    Request Your Kits Here!-1200px-commercial_aircraft_corporation_of_china_logo.svg.png

Colours:
    Request Your Kits Here!-screen-shot-2018-03-12-6.56.19-pm.png

Extras/Notes: Something basic and that looks nice to match the in-games, if you think a different Chinese, preferably, sponsor would look nicer feel free! Comac was just the first one I found

14. Hi your kits look great would you be able to do mine if possible.

Bletchley Town FC
    Any manufacturer
    Carlton United Brewries(Australian Company)
    Home is like wolves kit Black sleeves and orange is R235/G153/R0/H25/S255/L127
    Away is black background with purple wide cross on front R165/G127/R164/H212/S183/L96.

Regards Paul

15. Quote Originally Posted by DRiiZZii View Post
    Team: Sichaun Annapurna Attachment 1151696

Kit Manufacturer: Nike

Sponsor: Comac
    Attachment 1151695

Colours:
    Attachment 1151697

Extras/Notes: Something basic and that looks nice to match the in-games, if you think a different Chinese, preferably, sponsor would look nicer feel free! Comac was just the first one I found
    Request Your Kits Here!-sichaun-h.pngRequest Your Kits Here!-sichaun-.png
    DRiiZZii likes this.

16. Quote Originally Posted by Carliv View Post
    Hi your kits look great would you be able to do mine if possible.

Bletchley Town FC
    Any manufacturer
    Carlton United Brewries(Australian Company)
    Home is like wolves kit Black sleeves and orange is R235/G153/R0/H25/S255/L127
    Away is black background with purple wide cross on front R165/G127/R164/H212/S183/L96.

Regards Paul
    If the colours aren't right then I can change them...
    Request Your Kits Here!-bletchley-town-h.pngRequest Your Kits Here!-bletchley-town-.png

**Couldn't find a decent logo so created one myself but if you want a better one RocheyB custom logo thread is a decent place to get one made**

17. Many thanks

Both the AFC Scunthorpe & Whitestone Athletic kits are spot on thanks mate! :-)

18. Quote Originally Posted by JJWyld1992 View Post
    Both the AFC Scunthorpe & Whitestone Athletic kits are spot on thanks mate! :-)
    Your welcome mate...

19. Mate looks bloody awesome have some one working on logo would you be able to put it on when I get it?

Regards Paul
    Last edited by Carliv; 13/03/2018 at 07:41 PM.

20. Quote Originally Posted by Carliv View Post
    Mate looks bloody awesome have some one working on logo would you be able to put it on when I get it?

Regards Paul
    Yeah that's no problem mate

21. Humber FC

Hi again,

last kit request coming up,
    i have attached the badge of my newly created Humber FC,
    im in the process of creating club colours etc so if you have the time to create a couple of alternative kits that would be great, design & sponsor etc i’ll Leave up to you as I say I’m still in the planning stage club colours wise,

cheers
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Request Your Kits Here!-bb5d6e04-6ae5-4d6d-9ae4-8dddad8955c1.jpeg  

22. Quote Originally Posted by JJWyld1992 View Post
    Hi again,

im in the process of creating club colours etc so if you have the time to create a couple of alternative kits that would be great, design & sponsor etc i’ll Leave up to you as I say I’m still in the planning stage club colours wise,

cheers
    Ok mate will do a few designs for you...

23. Very nice kits! I would like to have kits for my Hertha Berlin save if possible. I try to develop german talents in this capital club and eventually challenge the the top of Germany and Europe. I think that the kits of Hertha should be more influenced by german brands and that they should show the vision of the project

Team: Hertha Berlin
    Kit Manufacturer: Adidas
    Sponsor: Audi
    Colours: Same as this year's kits:
    Request Your Kits Here!-hertha.jpg
    Extras/Notes:
    https://thumbs.dreamstime.com/b/stam...y-25820932.jpg Please put this "made in Germany" logo in between the adidas logo and club logo if possible

Thank you very much!
    Last edited by viggobene1; 14/03/2018 at 01:36 PM.

24. Not to derail the Thread KentClark but I've just won The Van Premier. Absolutely demolished the league again. Only team I've lost against was Manchester United in 4th round of the FA Cup 2-1. Apparently my modified Eusebio tactic from 2016 is a game breaker. Don't know what expectations the board has for the coming season but may need some new shirts soon .
    KentClark likes this.

25. Quote Originally Posted by viggobene1 View Post
    Very nice kits! I would like to have kits for my Hertha Berlin save if possible. I try to develop german talents in this capital club and eventually challenge the the top of Germany and Europe. I think that the kits of Hertha should be more influenced by german brands and that they should show the vision of the project

Attachment 1151855
    Extras/Notes:
    https://thumbs.dreamstime.com/b/stam...y-25820932.jpg Please put this "made in Germany" logo in between the adidas logo and club logo if possible

Thank you very much!
    Ok will have a go at these for you...

26. Quote Originally Posted by HereComeTheFleet View Post
    Not to derail the Thread KentClark but I've just won The Van Premier. Absolutely demolished the league again. Only team I've lost against was Manchester United in 4th round of the FA Cup 2-1. Apparently my modified Eusebio tactic from 2016 is a game breaker. Don't know what expectations the board has for the coming season but may need some new shirts soon .
    Nice work mate...let me know when you want kits doing (League 2 logos then?)

27. Quote Originally Posted by KentClark View Post
    Nice work mate...let me know when you want kits doing (League 2 logos then?)
    You already did man, I'm ready to go for this coming season but think the board want me to get immediately to League 1 so might need League 1 Kits at some point, but not yet thanks.
    KentClark likes this.

28. Quote Originally Posted by viggobene1 View Post
    Very nice kits! I would like to have kits for my Hertha Berlin save if possible. I try to develop german talents in this capital club and eventually challenge the the top of Germany and Europe. I think that the kits of Hertha should be more influenced by german brands and that they should show the vision of the project

Attachment 1151855
    Extras/Notes:

Thank you very much!

Are these any good for you?

Request Your Kits Here!-hertha-berlin-h.pngRequest Your Kits Here!-hertha-berlin-.pngRequest Your Kits Here!-hertha-berlin-3.png

29. Quote Originally Posted by KentClark View Post
    Ok mate will do a few designs for you...
    cheers mate, appreciate it :-)

30. Quote Originally Posted by JJWyld1992 View Post
    Hi again,

cheers
    This is what I've done so far...not 100% happy but am just going to start some more designs mate.

Request Your Kits Here!-humber-fc-h.pngRequest Your Kits Here!-humber-fc-.png

31. I think they look good but could you possibly put the four rings from the home kit along with the text from the other two so the sponsor is in symmetry in all of them? Hope you understand my bad english and thank you for the help, made my day!

Edit: One last thing. Could you make the home kit look more like this Chelsea one:https://www.fruugo.se/2015-2016-chel...iABEgJ4wPD_BwE I think it would look better in all blue than the striped one.

Thanks!
    Last edited by viggobene1; 14/03/2018 at 07:30 PM.

32. Quote Originally Posted by viggobene1 View Post
    I think they look good but could you possibly put the four rings from the home kit along with the text from the other two so the sponsor is in symmetry in all of them? Hope you understand my bad english and thank you for the help, made my day!

Edit: One last thing. Could you make the home kit look more like this Chelsea one:https://www.fruugo.se/2015-2016-chel...iABEgJ4wPD_BwE I think it would look better in all blue than the striped one.

Thanks!
    Request Your Kits Here!-hertha-berlin-h-v2.png

33. Quote Originally Posted by KentClark View Post
    This is what I've done so far...not 100% happy but am just going to start some more designs mate.

Attachment 1151876Attachment 1151878
    There still good though mate, looking forward to seeing what else you come up with :-)

34. Cheers Dont want to whine but the rings in the audi logo seems to be a bit compressed. Is it possible to put the rings from the original home kit in all of them because it seems to be more accurate? If you could only help me with this little detail I would be most grateful!

edit 2: If it's easier, maybe you can put the Audi logo from the original first kit in all of them. The one with the audi text in red. Thank you KentClark
    Last edited by viggobene1; 14/03/2018 at 09:40 PM.

35. Quote Originally Posted by viggobene1 View Post
    Cheers Dont want to whine but the rings in the audi logo seems to be a bit compressed. Is it possible to put the rings from the original home kit in all of them because it seems to be more accurate? If you could only help me with this little detail I would be most grateful!

edit 2: If it's easier, maybe you can put the Audi logo from the original first kit in all of them. The one with the audi text in red. Thank you KentClark
    Okay I will change the Audi sponsor for you...

36. Quote Originally Posted by viggobene1 View Post
    Cheers Dont want to whine but the rings in the audi logo seems to be a bit compressed. Is it possible to put the rings from the original home kit in all of them because it seems to be more accurate? If you could only help me with this little detail I would be most grateful!

Right I've got the home kit changed...

Request Your Kits Here!-hertha-berlin-h-v3.png
    viggobene1 likes this.

37. Quote Originally Posted by KentClark View Post
    Right I've got the home kit changed...

Attachment 1151905

Looks really awesome, cant wait for the away and third! You're great
    KentClark likes this.

38. Quote Originally Posted by viggobene1 View Post
    Looks really awesome, cant wait for the away and third! You're great
    Away kit done...

Request Your Kits Here!-hertha-berlin-away-redesign.png

**There is a little mark above the shoulder of kit but I couldn't get rid off it!**

39. Many Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by KentClark View Post
    Class act mate! Many thanks
    KentClark likes this.

40. Quote Originally Posted by viggobene1 View Post

Finally the 3rd kit...

Request Your Kits Here!-hertha-berlin-3rd-kit-redesign.png

41. Quote Originally Posted by DRiiZZii View Post
    Class act mate! Many thanks
    Your welcome mate...

42. They look brilliant! Thank you very much!
    KentClark likes this.

43. Having heard Manchester City might be getting their kits made by Puma...here's my interpretation of the kits.

Request Your Kits Here!-puma-man-city-h.pngRequest Your Kits Here!-puma-man-city-.pngRequest Your Kits Here!-puma-man-city-3rd.png

**Only just noticed that I've used the wrong sponsor on these it should've been Etihad Airways**
    Last edited by KentClark; 16/03/2018 at 08:59 PM.
    MCFC Duncan likes this.

44. Name:  Bletchley Town_180px.png
Views: 9
Size:  34.8 KB
    Here is the Bletchley Town logo, thanks for doing this

45. Quote Originally Posted by Carliv View Post
    Attachment 1152030
    Here is the Bletchley Town logo, thanks for doing this
    No worries mate glad you liked the kits...

Request Your Kits Here!-bletchley-town-h.pngRequest Your Kits Here!-bletchley-town-a2.png

46. Quote Originally Posted by JJWyld1992 View Post
    There still good though mate, looking forward to seeing what else you come up with :-)
    How about these??

Request Your Kits Here!-humber-fc-alternate-home-kit.pngRequest Your Kits Here!-humber-fc-alternate-away-kit.png

47. Quote Originally Posted by KentClark View Post
    They are spot on cheers mate, thanks again for all your help designing the kits i requested, i'll know who to come to should i need any others doing :-)
    KentClark likes this.

48. Think this is the one you was after MCFC Duncan.

Request Your Kits Here!-custommadecfc.png
    MCFC Duncan likes this.

49. Quote Originally Posted by KentClark View Post
    Think this is the one you was after MCFC Duncan.
    Perfect cheers!

50. Chelsea set

Name:  chelsea_1.png
Views: 7
Size:  30.4 KBName:  chelsea_2.png
Size:  33.0 KBName:  chelsea_3.png
Size:  30.2 KB

Not sure if the home one is too blue..
    KentClark likes this.

+ Reply to Thread