Like Tree922Likes

Request Your Kits Here!

1. Quote Originally Posted by CaerdyddDevils View Post
    Team: Ton Pentre
    Kit Manufacturer: Addias
    Sponsor: Home and Away - Coca Cola Third - Acer Laptops
    Colours: Home - Red, similar to the 2018 Russian Home kit for the World Cup Away - Gold with black stripes, feel free to be creative
    Logo:
    Attachment 1153961

Team: Cefn Fforest
    Kit Manufacturer: New Balance
    Sponsor: Youtube
    Colours: Home - Black and White. Similar style to the 2017/18 Flamengo Away kit. Away - Green and Gold. Similar to Palermias' third kit from 2017/18 Third - Blue, White and Red. Styled like 2017/18 Sampdoria kit.

Flamengo example
    Attachment 1153963
    Palermias Example:
    Attachment 1153964

Sampdoria:
    Attachment 1153965

Logo:
    Attachment 1153966

I know I've asked for two, I really love your work. Absolute no rush with these so just do them when you can. Thank you in advance
    Done Home & Away kits for Ton Pentre but not sure what you wanted for 3rd kit...

Request Your Kits Here!-ton-pentre-h.pngRequest Your Kits Here!-ton-pentre-.png

2. Perfect! Only wanted a home and away so thank you

3. Quote Originally Posted by CaerdyddDevils View Post
    Perfect! Only wanted a home and away so thank you
    No worries mate.

Not 100% happy with the badge so can change it if you want...

4. While I'm on here I've done the home kit for Cefn...

Request Your Kits Here!-cefn-h.png
    wkdsoul likes this.

5. and here's the away one...

Request Your Kits Here!-cefn-.png

6. Thanks man. I'm happy with the Ton Pentre ones and these ones look awesome
    KentClark likes this.

7. Team: Real Madrid
    Kit Manufacturer: Kelme
    Sponsor: Teka
    Colours: Home - White
    Away - Purple

Request Your Kits Here!-camiseta-del-real-madrid-kelme-teka-1995_mla-f-4142506311_042013.jpgName:  s-l300 (1).jpg
Views: 5
Size:  15.3 KB

Team: Barcelona
    Kit Manufacturer: Kappa
    Sponsor:
    Colours: Home - Red & blue
    Away - Light blue & slightly darker blue

Name:  s-l300.jpg
Views: 5
Size:  14.5 KBRequest Your Kits Here!-img_0445.jpg

Had a crack at making these myself but far too complicated for me

8. Quote Originally Posted by CaerdyddDevils View Post
    Team: Ton Pentre
    Kit Manufacturer: Addias
    Sponsor: Home and Away - Coca Cola Third - Acer Laptops
    Colours: Home - Red, similar to the 2018 Russian Home kit for the World Cup Away - Gold with black stripes, feel free to be creative
    Logo:
    Attachment 1153961

Team: Cefn Fforest
    Kit Manufacturer: New Balance
    Sponsor: Youtube
    Colours: Home - Black and White. Similar style to the 2017/18 Flamengo Away kit. Away - Green and Gold. Similar to Palermias' third kit from 2017/18 Third - Blue, White and Red. Styled like 2017/18 Sampdoria kit.

Flamengo example
    Attachment 1153963
    Palermias Example:
    Attachment 1153964

Sampdoria:
    Attachment 1153965

Logo:
    Attachment 1153966

I know I've asked for two, I really love your work. Absolute no rush with these so just do them when you can. Thank you in advance

Here's the 3rd kit hope it's ok.

Request Your Kits Here!-cefn-3.png

9. Once again amazing! Been a big fan of your work since the NFL kits you made!
    wkdsoul and KentClark like this.

10. Quote Originally Posted by CaerdyddDevils View Post
    Once again amazing! Been a big fan of your work since the NFL kits you made!
    Cheers mate it's nice to know my work is appreciated.

11. Team: St Asaph
    Sponsor: Home - None Away - Corona.
    Colours: Home- Sky Blue (If possible may it be styled similar to the Atlanta Falcons Home you did. Away - Green and Dark blue, (If possible like the away Green Bay Packers. If not just be creative haha)
    Logo
    Name:  CrniZGMN.jpeg
Views: 3
Size:  32.0 KBTeam: Pontypridd
    Kit Manufacturer: Umbro
    Sponsor: Home - Captain Morgans and Away - Verizon
    Colours: Home - Black and White, (Again if possible designed like your Minnesota Vikings one. I love the lines on that one haha) Away- Yellow and white, if possible styled like the away Steelers one you did
    Logo:
    Request Your Kits Here!-pontypridd_town_afc_-_club_badge.png

Thanks in advance. I know I've asked for a fair few recently, just love your work. Take your time and don't rush with these.
    KentClark likes this.

12. Quote Originally Posted by CaerdyddDevils View Post
    Team: St Asaph
    Colours: Home- Sky Blue (If possible may it be styled similar to the Atlanta Falcons Home you did. Away - Green and Dark blue, (If possible like the away Green Bay Packers. If not just be creative haha)
    Logo
    Attachment 1154266Team: Pontypridd
    Colours: Home - Black and White, (Again if possible designed like your Minnesota Vikings one. I love the lines on that one haha) Away- Yellow and white, if possible styled like the away Steelers one you did
    Logo:
    Attachment 1154265

Thanks in advance. I know I've asked for a fair few recently, just love your work. Take your time and don't rush with these.
    Done the St Asaph kits but not happy with them so can redo them if you want...

Request Your Kits Here!-st-asaph-h.pngRequest Your Kits Here!-st-asaph-.png

13. Quote Originally Posted by KentClark View Post
    Done the St Asaph kits but not happy with them so can redo them if you want...

Attachment 1154390Attachment 1154391

If you fancy another crack at them go ahead. A little white on the home would be nice if you wouldn't mind!

14. Quote Originally Posted by CaerdyddDevils View Post
    If you fancy another crack at them go ahead. A little white on the home would be nice if you wouldn't mind!
    Had another go but can't seem to get these ones right...

Request Your Kits Here!-st-asaph-hv2.pngRequest Your Kits Here!-st-asaph-v2.png

15. Quote Originally Posted by CaerdyddDevils View Post
    Team: St Asaph
    Logo
    Attachment 1154266Team: Pontypridd
    Logo:
    Attachment 1154265

Request Your Kits Here!-pontypridd-h.pngRequest Your Kits Here!-pontypridd-.png

16. Quote Originally Posted by KentClark View Post

Outstanding yet again! Also I love the St Asaph ones aswell!
    KentClark likes this.

17. Hi guys, your kits are awesome.

Team: Mansfield Town
    Logo: http://www.image-heberg.fr/files/152...1755844707.png
    Sponsor: Netflix
    Home: yellow in main color, and blue in secondary
    Away: blue in main color, and gold in secondary
    Third: I trust you

Thank you!
    Last edited by Sheketo; 03/04/2018 at 11:34 AM.

18. Quote Originally Posted by Sheketo View Post
    Hi guys, your kits are awesome.

Team: Mansfield Town
    Logo: http://www.image-heberg.fr/files/152...1755844707.png
    Sponsor: Netflix
    Home: yellow in main color, and blue in secondary
    Away: blue in main color, and gold in secondary
    Third: I trust you

Thank you!
    How about these?

Request Your Kits Here!-mansfield-h.pngRequest Your Kits Here!-mansfield-.pngRequest Your Kits Here!-mansfield-3.png

19. Quote Originally Posted by KentClark View Post
    They are perfect !
    Thank you.
    KentClark likes this.

20. Kernow Celts

Team: Kernow CeltsKit Manufacturer: PumaSponsor: Tribute (as shown in example)Colours: Black and Gold (home). White with black trim (away).Extras/Notes: I know there's a separate logo request thread but I thought I'd put it here at the same time if that's ok. I'd like kits for a club I want to create in the editor. Could the kit be based off this Cornwall rugby shirt please? For the away one I'll let you be creative with that!https://www.lovell-rugby.co.uk/produ...x387/28745.jpg For the logo, something similar to this would be good please? Even if it's just adapting it slightly so I can use it on my save. Thanks!https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images...l_400x400.jpeg

21. Quote Originally Posted by kernow26 View Post
    Team: Kernow CeltsKit Manufacturer: PumaSponsor: Tribute (as shown in example)Colours: Black and Gold (home). White with black trim (away).Extras/Notes: I know there's a separate logo request thread but I thought I'd put it here at the same time if that's ok. I'd like kits for a club I want to create in the editor. Could the kit be based off this Cornwall rugby shirt please? For the away one I'll let you be creative with that!https://www.lovell-rugby.co.uk/produ...x387/28745.jpg For the logo, something similar to this would be good please? Even if it's just adapting it slightly so I can use it on my save. Thanks!https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images...l_400x400.jpeg
    I don't mind having a go at the logo but I'm not the greatest at them...

22. Quote Originally Posted by KentClark View Post
    I don't mind having a go at the logo but I'm not the greatest at them...
    I'm happy with any logo really as long as it looks like a professional club would actually have it and incorporates the Cornish flag! That's why I linked the other one as a rough example

23. Quote Originally Posted by kernow26 View Post
    I'm happy with any logo really as long as it looks like a professional club would actually have it and incorporates the Cornish flag! That's why I linked the other one as a rough example
    Before I put the logo on the kits, here is what I've come up with(like I said I'm not the best at logos)...

Request Your Kits Here!-kernow-celts-logo.png

24. Quote Originally Posted by KentClark View Post
    Before I put the logo on the kits, here is what I've come up with(like I said I'm not the best at logos)...Attachment 1154633
    Thats really good thanks! Could I try it with just the text curving round the logo without the base? Then perhaps your kit ideas with each logo on so I can see which I prefer when its actually on the shirt?Thanks

25. Quote Originally Posted by kernow26 View Post
    Thats really good thanks! Could I try it with just the text curving round the logo without the base? Then perhaps your kit ideas with each logo on so I can see which I prefer when its actually on the shirt?Thanks
    Without sounding harsh that's the best logo I can do so if you want anything better go to the logo request thread...I just do the kits mate.

26. Quote Originally Posted by kernow26 View Post
    We have a logo request thread. Rocey will be your best bet to get a 'perfect' version made.
    KentClark likes this.

27. Quote Originally Posted by KentClark View Post
    Without sounding harsh that's the best logo I can do so if you want anything better go to the logo request thread...I just do the kits mate.
    No worries buddy, just thought this one seemed a lot more active so thought I'd try my luck here first. I'll post in there then can back to you when I have the logo if that's ok?

28. Quote Originally Posted by kernow26 View Post
    No worries buddy, just thought this one seemed a lot more active so thought I'd try my luck here first. I'll post in there then can back to you when I have the logo if that's ok?
    These are the final kits I've done.

Request Your Kits Here!-kernow-celts-h.pngRequest Your Kits Here!-kernow-celts-.png
    Last edited by KentClark; 05/04/2018 at 04:25 AM.

29. ** I'm not doing anymore kit requests as I'm leaving it up to other people, but if anyone does want kits done by me PM me & I'll get round to it **

30. Would somebody be able to create a kit for me? Been hunting high and low for one that's already been created but this team play in the Portuguese Championship (3rd tier) so it's difficult to get hold of one!

Team: U.D. Leiria
    Kit Manufacturer: Macron
    Sponsor: Visite Leiria

Home
    Request Your Kits Here!-udlhome.png
    Away
    Request Your Kits Here!-udlaway.png

Would be hugely, hugely appreciated. Thanks!

31. Quote Originally Posted by SuperMikey View Post
    Would somebody be able to create a kit for me? Been hunting high and low for one that's already been created but this team play in the Portuguese Championship (3rd tier) so it's difficult to get hold of one!

Home
    Attachment 1154705
    Away
    Attachment 1154704

Ill Have a go at it mate

32. Quote Originally Posted by SuperMikey View Post
    Would somebody be able to create a kit for me? Been hunting high and low for one that's already been created but this team play in the Portuguese Championship (3rd tier) so it's difficult to get hold of one!

Home
    Attachment 1154705
    Away
    Attachment 1154704

Here ya go Let me know if you want any changes

Name:  udleiriah.png
Views: 2
Size:  30.1 KBName:  udleiriaa.png
Views: 2
Size:  23.1 KB
    SuperMikey and KentClark like this.

33. That's fantastic, thanks dude! Away kit is spot on, any chance of perhaps enlarging the colour stripes on the Home kit so they're thicker & reach to the side of the shirt as they are on the kit IRL? If not don't worry about it as they're great otherwise

34. As requested by CaerdyddDevils.

Request Your Kits Here!-swansea-uni-h.pngRequest Your Kits Here!-swansea-uni-.png

Request Your Kits Here!-ebbw-vale-h.pngRequest Your Kits Here!-ebbw-vale-.png

Request Your Kits Here!-porthcawl-h.pngRequest Your Kits Here!-porthcawl-.png

Request Your Kits Here!-risca-h.pngRequest Your Kits Here!-risca-.png

Request Your Kits Here!-canton-liberals-h.pngRequest Your Kits Here!-canton-liberals-.png
    CaerdyddDevils likes this.

35. Quote Originally Posted by SuperMikey View Post
    That's fantastic, thanks dude! Away kit is spot on, any chance of perhaps enlarging the colour stripes on the Home kit so they're thicker & reach to the side of the shirt as they are on the kit IRL? If not don't worry about it as they're great otherwise
    Ill give it a go

36. Quote Originally Posted by KentClark View Post
    These are the final kits I've done.Attachment 1154659Attachment 1154660
    I've got the logos if you'd be able to add them to the kit please? Would it also be possible to have a 3rd kit in any design - sky blue colour please? Thanks. I'll try and insert the logos here, if it doesnt work, they're on the Rocheyb logo thread!
    Attached Images    

37. Quote Originally Posted by kernow26 View Post
    I've got the logos if you'd be able to add them to the kit please? Would it also be possible to have a 3rd kit in any design - sky blue colour please? Thanks. I'll try and insert the logos here, if it doesnt work, they're on the Rocheyb logo thread!
    Request Your Kits Here!-kernow-celts-h.pngRequest Your Kits Here!-kernow-celts-.pngRequest Your Kits Here!-kernow-celts-3.png

38. ** Couldn't get rid of the border lines around away kit so I did a redesign, it's up to you which version you wanna use **

Request Your Kits Here!-kernow-celts-away-remake.png

39. Could anyone have a bash at these please.

Team: Custom
    Kit Manufacturer: Nike
    Sponsor: Motordepot
    Colours: As per pic
    Extras/Notes: SS 09 Style kits please
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Request Your Kits Here!-untitled.png  
    Attached Images  

40. Kit for homemade team

Heya.

Any interest in helping me with a few kits? I have det logos, sponsor and name on the kits I want.

Sincerely,

41. Love them all thanks a lot

42. Quote Originally Posted by kernow26 View Post
    Love them all thanks a lot
    No worries mate

43. Quote Originally Posted by KentClark View Post
    No worries mate
    Just one thing extra.. when I go to put the kits in to the game, the white backgrounds still show. Do you know how I get it so there's no background on the image? Thanks

44. Quote Originally Posted by kernow26 View Post
    Just one thing extra.. when I go to put the kits in to the game, the white backgrounds still show. Do you know how I get it so there's no background on the image? Thanks
    You need to save them as a png file

45. Quote Originally Posted by KentClark View Post
    You need to save them as a png file
    The properties of the images I've added say .png but they still show a white background?

46. First Team
    Quote Originally Posted by kernow26 View Post
    The properties of the images I've added say .png but they still show a white background?
    Link on the pics on the post KentClark posted them on, it takes you to a black screen with the kit in the middle. Save the kit as a png file from there, not in the forum post.

47. Quote Originally Posted by gthame1992 View Post
    Link on the pics on the post KentClark posted them on, it takes you to a black screen with the kit in the middle. Save the kit as a png file from there, not in the forum post.
    You sir, are a true saint.

48. First Team
    Quote Originally Posted by kernow26 View Post
    You sir, are a true saint.
    I had the same problem before, so I knew what was needed to be said.
    KentClark likes this.

49. As requested by LFCCaptain...

Request Your Kits Here!-valsgard-h.pngRequest Your Kits Here!-valsgard-.pngRequest Your Kits Here!-valsgard-3.png

50. Quote Originally Posted by KentClark View Post
    I couldn't be happier! Thanks mate
    KentClark likes this.

+ Reply to Thread

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO