Like Tree913Likes

Request Your Kits Here!

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Srattu View Post
    Could anyone have a bash at these please.

    Team: Custom
    Kit Manufacturer: Nike
    Sponsor: Motordepot
    Colours: As per pic
    Extras/Notes: SS 09 Style kits please

    Request Your Kits Here!-hull-utd-h.pngRequest Your Kits Here!-hull-utd-.pngRequest Your Kits Here!-hull-utd-3.png

  2. Team: GKS Tychy
    Kit Manufacturer: Nike
    Sponsor: Gucci
    Colours: same as picture attatched underneath
    Extras/Notes: im currently getting a badge so will have it soon as and ill post it in this.

    Request Your Kits Here!-tychy-kits.png

  3. Quote Originally Posted by Fizzlargh View Post
    Team: GKS Tychy
    Kit Manufacturer: Nike
    Sponsor: Gucci
    Colours: same as picture attatched underneath
    Extras/Notes: im currently getting a badge so will have it soon as and ill post it in this.

    Attachment 1155520
    Do you want the kit designs the same as the picture

  4. Quote Originally Posted by zbartel View Post
    Do you want the kit designs the same as the picture

    roughly the same mate, it might look alright and abit more slick with sponsor and manufacturer on it, just waiting on my new badge at the moment, hopefully it wont be long

  5. TEAM: KN Onisilos
    KIT MANUFACTURER: Adidas
    SPONSOR: Cyta
    COLORS: Same as the image below

    Request Your Kits Here!-kits.png

    Thank you

  6. Quote Originally Posted by Fizzlargh View Post
    roughly the same mate, it might look alright and abit more slick with sponsor and manufacturer on it, just waiting on my new badge at the moment, hopefully it wont be long
    Should have them up tomorrow without badge

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Fizzlargh View Post
    Team: GKS Tychy
    Kit Manufacturer: Nike
    Sponsor: Gucci
    Colours: same as picture attatched underneath
    Extras/Notes: im currently getting a badge so will have it soon as and ill post it in this.

    Attachment 1155520
    Here they are without a badge
    Name:  tychyhomenobadge.png
Views: 2
Size:  24.3 KBName:  tychyawaynobadge.png
Views: 2
Size:  24.3 KB

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Lourenco View Post
    TEAM: KN Onisilos
    KIT MANUFACTURER: Adidas
    SPONSOR: Cyta
    COLORS: Same as the image below

    Attachment 1155695

    Thank you
    Ill get em done tomorrow mate
    Lourenco likes this.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by zbartel View Post
    Ill get em done tomorrow mate
    Thank you

  10. rAYLEIGH TOWN

    HI,

    THESE ARE THE KIS HOME AND AWAY,



    THERE SPONSOR IS Warton Freight Services WRITTEN IN WHITE ON THE SHIRTS
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Request Your Kits Here!-28_13.jpg  

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Lourenco View Post
    TEAM: KN Onisilos
    Thank you
    Hope these are what you're after....

    Request Your Kits Here!-lourenco-kn-onisilos-adidas1.pngRequest Your Kits Here!-lourenco-kn-onisilos-adidas2.pngRequest Your Kits Here!-lourenco-kn-onisilos-adidas3.png
    Lourenco and KentClark like this.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by mikeybaker1990 View Post
    Rayleigh Town
    Hows this?
    Request Your Kits Here!-mikeybaker1990-rayleigh-town-macron1.pngRequest Your Kits Here!-mikeybaker1990-rayleigh-town-macron2.pngRequest Your Kits Here!-mikeybaker1990-rayleigh-town-macron2a.png
    KentClark likes this.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by bornexplorer88 View Post
    Hope these are what you're after....
    Wow, nice! Thank you
    bornexplorer88 likes this.

  14. Germania Ober-Roden Kit Request

    Good evening everyone,

    I started a save with my home town club from Germanys 6th league.

    Team: Germania Ober-Roden
    Kit Manufacturer: Nike


    Sponsor:
    Name:  Download.png
Views: 4
Size:  6.6 KB

    Colours:
    Home Blue with black stripes
    Request Your Kits Here!-germ-home.jpg


    Away neon yellow
    Request Your Kits Here!-germ-away.jpg


    Extras/Notes:

    Thank you in advance! Playing a longtime safe with the right kits just would it make it so much more fun
    Last edited by elfleo7; 15/04/2018 at 07:29 PM.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by elfleo7 View Post
    Good evening everyone,

    I started a save with my home town club from Germanys 6th league.

    Team: Germania Ober-Roden
    Kit Manufacturer: Nike


    Sponsor:
    Attachment 1156026

    Colours:
    Home Blue with black stripes
    Attachment 1156025


    Away neon yellow
    Attachment 1156024


    Extras/Notes:

    Thank you in advance! Playing a longtime safe with the right kits just would it make it so much more fun
    Where can I get the German level 6 database from mate?

  16. Quote Originally Posted by bornexplorer88 View Post

    Nice to see you back doing kits again mate!
    bornexplorer88 likes this.

  17. Hey guys! I have a request for anybody available. Im gonna create a new club in level 22 of England, based in Sandbanks. I need a logo and some kits. The name is North Heaven Lake FC. The nickname: im between millionares or boatman. I leave it to you, and your imagination.

    P/S: im not from England, so if you came up with another name, that would be awesome. Thanks!!

  18. Quote Originally Posted by KentClark View Post
    Where can I get the German level 6 database from mate?
    Hey mate,

    just sent you a private message.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by batibustos View Post
    Hey guys! I have a request for anybody available. Im gonna create a new club in level 22 of England, based in Sandbanks. I need a logo and some kits. The name is North Heaven Lake FC. The nickname: im between millionares or boatman. I leave it to you, and your imagination.

    P/S: im not from England, so if you came up with another name, that would be awesome. Thanks!!
    Logos can be done by RocheyB on his thread, as for kits MCFC Duncan, Zbartel, Bornexplorer88 are excellent choices for your kits.

    Level 22 will run very very slow unless you have a decent computer, I normally goes as far down as level 11 & that runs fairly slow.
    MCFC Duncan likes this.

  20. As requested by CaerdyddDevils...

    Not entirely happy with some of the kits so can redo them if you want.

    Request Your Kits Here!-taffs-well-home.pngRequest Your Kits Here!-taffs-well-away.png

    Request Your Kits Here!-brickfields-h.pngRequest Your Kits Here!-brickfields-.png

    Request Your Kits Here!-carno-h.pngRequest Your Kits Here!-carno-.png
    MCFC Duncan likes this.

  21. Big fan of these. However, if you do want a second go on any you can.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by elfleo7 View Post
    Good evening everyone,

    I started a save with my home town club from Germanys 6th league.

    Team: Germania Ober-Roden
    Kit Manufacturer: Nike


    Sponsor:
    Attachment 1156026

    Colours:
    Home Blue with black stripes
    Attachment 1156025


    Away neon yellow
    Attachment 1156024


    Extras/Notes:

    Thank you in advance! Playing a longtime safe with the right kits just would it make it so much more fun
    Request Your Kits Here!-germania-ober-roden-home-kit.pngRequest Your Kits Here!-germania-ober-roden-away-kit.png
    elfleo7 likes this.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by CaerdyddDevils View Post
    Big fan of these. However, if you do want a second go on any you can.
    If your happy with them then that's good, will have another go at the Brickfields away one though.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by KentClark View Post
    They look absolutely brilliant. Thanks mate! Will be so much more enjoyable now!
    KentClark likes this.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by CaerdyddDevils View Post
    Big fan of these. However, if you do want a second go on any you can.
    I think this one is a little better...

    Request Your Kits Here!-brickfields-redesign.png

  26. Newcastle Old Kits



    Hi, I know its quite a big ask but any chance someone can replicate these kits for me?

  27. TEAM: Estrela Amadora
    KIT MANUFACTURER: Tepa
    SPONSOR: Dolce Vita

    Request Your Kits Here!-estrela-1.jpgRequest Your Kits Here!-estrela-2.jpgRequest Your Kits Here!-estrela-3.png

    The three kits sponsored by Dolce Vita!

    Thank you
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Request Your Kits Here!-estrela-1.jpg  

  28. Quote Originally Posted by KentClark View Post
    I think this one is a little better...

    Attachment 1156107
    That is stunning
    KentClark likes this.

  29. More Newcastle Strips

    Request Your Kits Here!-newcastle-away-kit-1996.jpgName:  Home Kit 2004.png
Views: 2
Size:  12.7 KBName:  Away Strip 04.png
Views: 2
Size:  52.1 KBName:  Third Strip 2004.png
Views: 2
Size:  36.2 KB

    Further to my 1st request can anybody do these 4 strips as well. Very Much appreciated

  30. Quote Originally Posted by Lourenco View Post
    TEAM: Estrela Amadora
    KIT MANUFACTURER: Tepa
    SPONSOR: Dolce Vita

    Attachment 1156123Attachment 1156124Attachment 1156125

    The three kits sponsored by Dolce Vita!

    Thank you
    Request Your Kits Here!-estrela-home.pngRequest Your Kits Here!-estrela-away.pngRequest Your Kits Here!-estrela-third.png
    Lourenco and MCFC Duncan like this.

  31. As requested by MCFC Duncan...

    Request Your Kits Here!-parma-3rd.png
    Danarouso and MCFC Duncan like this.

  32. Quote Originally Posted by KentClark View Post
    As requested by MCFC Duncan...

    Attachment 1156290
    Brilliant as always
    KentClark likes this.

  33. Quote Originally Posted by MCFC Duncan View Post
    Brilliant as always
    Here's the other two mate...

    Request Your Kits Here!-parma-h.pngRequest Your Kits Here!-parma-.png
    zbartel and MCFC Duncan like this.

  34. Nice KentClark! Thank you

  35. Nice KentClark! Thank you, they were beautiful.
    But could you make some changes, please? Placing sponsorship of the same size on all kits? Is that in the 2nd is a little wider.
    In the 3rd, the club logo was left with a shadow.
    As for the logo you can use this in kits.

    Attachment 1156308

  36. Quote Originally Posted by Lourenco View Post
    Nice KentClark! Thank you, they were beautiful.
    But could you make some changes, please? Placing sponsorship of the same size on all kits? Is that in the 2nd is a little wider.
    In the 3rd, the club logo was left with a shadow.
    As for the logo you can use this in kits.

    Attachment 1156308
    Can't access the attached logo.
    Lourenco likes this.

  37. Quote Originally Posted by KentClark View Post
    Can't access the attached logo.
    https://imgur.com/R3PK9Qu

  38. Quote Originally Posted by Lourenco View Post
    Nice KentClark! Thank you, they were beautiful.
    But could you make some changes, please? Placing sponsorship of the same size on all kits? Is that in the 2nd is a little wider.
    In the 3rd, the club logo was left with a shadow.
    As for the logo you can use this in kits.

    Attachment 1156308

    Hopefully these are better for you.

    Request Your Kits Here!-estrela-home.pngRequest Your Kits Here!-estrela-away.pngRequest Your Kits Here!-estrela-third.png
    Lourenco likes this.

  39. Quote Originally Posted by KentClark View Post
    Hopefully these are better for you.
    NICE! Thank you, KentClark
    KentClark likes this.

  40. Team: Red Star Belgrade
    Kit Manufacturer: Addidas
    Sponsor: Gazprom. Third Kit sponsor - Delije [Red Star Ultras, use their logo. I can link one if you need it)
    Colours: Home - Red and White - Striped, feel free to be creative with this. Away - Blue/Black - Horizontal stripes. Third - White, with little bit of red. If possible could have the badge faded onto the shirt?
    Extras/Notes:

  41. Quote Originally Posted by CaerdyddDevils View Post
    Team: Red Star Belgrade
    Kit Manufacturer: Addidas
    Sponsor: Gazprom. Third Kit sponsor - Delije [Red Star Ultras, use their logo. I can link one if you need it)
    Colours: Home - Red and White - Striped, feel free to be creative with this. Away - Blue/Black - Horizontal stripes. Third - White, with little bit of red. If possible could have the badge faded onto the shirt?
    Extras/Notes:
    Can't believe you didn't ask me to do this!!!
    CaerdyddDevils likes this.

  42. Thought I'd pop it in here haha! Potentially give you a break from my requests haha

  43. Quote Originally Posted by CaerdyddDevils View Post
    Thought I'd pop it in here haha! Potentially give you a break from my requests haha
    Well I can have a go if you want me to but if you want somebody to do it that fine.

  44. Quote Originally Posted by KentClark View Post
    Well I can have a go if you want me to but if you want somebody to do it that fine.
    Sure man! Have a crack at them!

  45. Hi all,

    I was wondering If someone could help me edit my current kits please?

    Name:  duisburg_1.png
Views: 3
Size:  23.0 KB

    Home kit above: Change blue and white around, so white is the main colour.

    Name:  duisburg_2.png
Views: 2
Size:  15.9 KB Name:  duisburg_3.png
Views: 2
Size:  23.5 KB

    Home kit, away and third kit: Decrease size of club logo and change logo to the image below....

    Name:  933.png
Views: 2
Size:  35.0 KB


    Cheers in advance!!!
    Last edited by jrsadler; 21/04/2018 at 11:28 PM.

  46. Team: Stockport Millers Football Club (custom - team badge to come - awaiting design)
    Kit Manufacturer: Adidas
    Sponsor: Request Your Kits Here!-old-mill-logo_1438-573.jpg (can you change 'the old mill" to read "Houldsworth Mill")

    Kits:
    H-Purple / A- White / T - Black

    For both home and away slight/faint pinstripes through the shirt any direction
    For third to have a purple shoulder design
    For H/A/T all to have a bit of purple and white features/touches

    Extras/Notes: Simplistic adidas designs like recent Real Madrid, Orlando City kits. to have adidas stripes (sometimes shoulders and sides, sometimes just one of them you mix it up....

    Thanks

  47. Quote Originally Posted by jrsadler View Post
    Hi all,

    Cheers in advance!!!
    Changed designs a little, this what you're after - no sponsor either?? Let me know...

    Request Your Kits Here!-jesadler-custom-team-nike1.png
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Request Your Kits Here!-jesadler-custom-team-nike2.png   Request Your Kits Here!-jesadler-custom-team-nike3.png  

  48. Quote Originally Posted by bornexplorer88 View Post
    Team: Stockport Millers Football Club (custom - team badge to come - awaiting design)
    Kit Manufacturer: Adidas
    Sponsor: Attachment 1156607 (can you change 'the old mill" to read "Houldsworth Mill")

    Kits:
    H-Purple / A- White / T - Black

    For both home and away slight/faint pinstripes through the shirt any direction
    For third to have a purple shoulder design
    For H/A/T all to have a bit of purple and white features/touches

    Extras/Notes: Simplistic adidas designs like recent Real Madrid, Orlando City kits. to have adidas stripes (sometimes shoulders and sides, sometimes just one of them you mix it up....

    Thanks
    I'll have a go if want me to mate?
    bornexplorer88 likes this.

  49. Quote Originally Posted by CaerdyddDevils View Post
    Team: Red Star Belgrade
    Kit Manufacturer: Addidas
    Sponsor: Gazprom. Third Kit sponsor - Delije [Red Star Ultras, use their logo. I can link one if you need it)
    Colours: Home - Red and White - Striped, feel free to be creative with this. Away - Blue/Black - Horizontal stripes. Third - White, with little bit of red. If possible could have the badge faded onto the shirt?
    Extras/Notes:
    Request Your Kits Here!-rsb-h.pngRequest Your Kits Here!-rsb-.pngRequest Your Kits Here!-rsb-3.png

  50. Awesome stuff once again!
    KentClark likes this.

+ Reply to Thread

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO