Like Tree938Likes

Request Your Kits Here!

  1. Thank you so much look amazing!
    KentClark likes this.

  2. First Team
    Quote Originally Posted by jrsadler View Post
    Cheers mate, but it won't let me click on the image via the forum like others. If I right click, open in a new tab, it still has a white background on it.
    This is where I am needed I think

    More for KentClark to know, but I believe KentClark posted the kits as jpg file not png file that why you can't click on them and the white background is still appearing.

  3. Oops...

  4. Haha no worries!

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Yoblackcat View Post
    Team: Arsenal
    Manufacturer: Nike
    Sponsor: T - Mobile - Bayern's sponser
    Colours: This season's colours
    Can be creative with kits
    SS kit template
    Request Your Kits Here!-arsenal-h.pngRequest Your Kits Here!-arsenal-.pngRequest Your Kits Here!-arsenal-3.png
    MCFC Duncan likes this.

  6. Good Work man!!! love them Thank you
    KentClark likes this.

  7. I've had some great kits made for me from this thread before, hoping somebody else can oblige again by doing a Home & Away Kit for me!

    Team: Hartley Wintney FC
    Kit Manufacturer: Puma
    Sponsor: CSL Transport
    Colours: Tangerine & Black

    Home Kit: https://imgur.com/a/YrY2rPy (Away Kit is the same but main colour is white)
    Badge: https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images...1r_400x400.jpg

    Huge thanks in advance!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Request Your Kits Here!-hw.png  

  8. Quote Originally Posted by SuperMikey View Post
    I've had some great kits made for me from this thread before, hoping somebody else can oblige again by doing a Home & Away Kit for me!

    Team: Hartley Wintney FC
    Kit Manufacturer: Puma
    Sponsor: CSL Transport
    Colours: Tangerine & Black

    Home Kit: https://imgur.com/a/YrY2rPy (Away Kit is the same but main colour is white)
    Badge: https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images...1r_400x400.jpg

    Huge thanks in advance!
    Request Your Kits Here!-hartley-wintney-h.pngRequest Your Kits Here!-hartley-wintney-.png
    SuperMikey and lembergman like this.

  9. First Team
    Quote Originally Posted by gthame1992 View Post
    This is where I am needed I think


    More for KentClark to know, but I believe KentClark posted the kits as jpg file not png file that why you can't click on them and the white background is still appearing.

    Quote Originally Posted by KentClark View Post
    Oops...

    Quote Originally Posted by jrsadler View Post
    Haha no worries!
    Looking at it more, the images are png file, but looking more at it. It looks like they been copy and pasted on the forum post not being as an attachment. Hope that is more of the better way of looking at it.

  10. Think I've got rid of the white background on these....

    Request Your Kits Here!-duisburg_with-no-white-background-hopefully..pngRequest Your Kits Here!-duisburg_2.pngRequest Your Kits Here!-duisburg_3.png

  11. First Team
    Quote Originally Posted by KentClark View Post
    Think I've got rid of the white background on these....

    Attachment 1160899Attachment 1160900Attachment 1160901
    That is more like it KentClark, I think it was when you did it before it was copied and pasted onto the post, you can click on them one's now which will take the white background out.

  12. Hey guys, I'm in my 10th season and I've made some kits myself but I really wanna see others' creativity as I'm running out of ideas

    Team/Logo: Olympiakos SFP ---> https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped...C_logo.svg.png or the alternative ---> https://i.pinimg.com/originals/f2/a9...4e7aca4359.png

    Manufacturer:
    Nike (unless you want to use another brand)

    Sponsor: You decide

    Home Kit: The classic red and white stripe like this concept one ---> https://i.pinimg.com/originals/08/6c...b9b91aa0dd.jpg

    Away & 3rd Kits: Do whatever you want but I'm thinking a nice retro look as I can't pull that myself. If you can make a pattern on the 3rd with the logo like this --> ( https://designfootball.com/design-ga...home-kit-32092 ) or anything else that pops your mind it would be great.



    First time requesting kits btw, so lemme know if I'm asking for too much.

    Thanks in advance!
    Last edited by Orestinho; 19/05/2018 at 04:29 AM.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Orestinho View Post
    Hey guys, I'm in my 10th season and I've made some kits myself but I really wanna see others' creativity as I'm running out of ideas

    Team/Logo: Olympiakos SFP ---> https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped...C_logo.svg.png or the alternative ---> https://i.pinimg.com/originals/f2/a9...4e7aca4359.png

    Manufacturer:
    Nike (unless you want to use another brand)

    Sponsor: You decide

    Home Kit: The classic red and white stripe like this concept one ---> https://i.pinimg.com/originals/08/6c...b9b91aa0dd.jpg

    Away & 3rd Kits: Do whatever you want but I'm thinking a nice retro look as I can't pull that myself. If you can make a pattern on the 3rd with the logo like this --> ( https://designfootball.com/design-ga...home-kit-32092 ) or anything else that pops your mind it would be great.



    First time requesting kits btw, so lemme know if I'm asking for too much.

    Thanks in advance!
    I've had a go at the home kit & the third kit mate.

    Request Your Kits Here!-olympiacos-h.pngRequest Your Kits Here!-olympiacos-third.png
    Orestinho likes this.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by KentClark View Post
    I've had a go at the home kit & the third kit mate.

    Attachment 1161749Attachment 1161750
    Cheers mate! They look awesome! If you decide to make an away kit keep it simple as these 2 are sweet enough already! Thank you once again
    KentClark likes this.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Orestinho View Post
    Cheers mate! They look awesome! If you decide to make an away kit keep it simple as these 2 are sweet enough already! Thank you once again
    Here's a simple enough away kit. Glad you liked the previous kits I did for you.

    Request Your Kits Here!-olympiacos-.png
    Orestinho likes this.

  16. Thatcham kits

    Hi please can I request the following kits

    Team Name - Thatcham Town FC
    Kit Manufacturer - Macron
    Sponsor - XMA
    Colours - Home Blue and White - Away Black and Red - Third Your Choice

    Away shirt is same design as home shirt but black and red

    Thanks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Request Your Kits Here!-c8a93a38-30f7-4fc5-8996-9b3d07f59e1b.jpeg  
    Last edited by Footyfan86; 21/05/2018 at 09:09 AM.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Calling all kit-makers! This is the one-stop shop for all your kit requests.

    In here, post your kit request using the following template, and the idea behind this is instead of posting in numerous request threads and waiting for that one user to complete your request, anybody who has the time can jump in and make the kit for you. There is a humongous list of kit-makers so, chances are, a request will never go unnoticed.

    Please use this simple template when requesting a kit:

    Team: AZSV Hoofdklasse zaterdag b in Holland
    Kit Manufacturer: Adidas
    Sponsoraba adhesives
    Colours:red shirt, white shorts, red/white socks
    Extras/Notes:I have logo pictures if needed


    Also, please state if there is a particular template you wish to use, and any links to images that may come in handy.
    CLICK HERE to see examples of templates.

    *Donut came to me with this idea, so any thanks will go to him.*

  18. Team: AZSV
    Kit Manufacturer: Adidas
    Sponsor: Saba adhesives
    Home Colours: red shirt, white shorts, red/white socks
    Away Colours: blue shirt, blue shorts, blue socks
    Extras/Notes: i have logo pictures if needed
    Name:  saba.png
Views: 3
Size:  5.2 KB
    Last edited by FortunaSC; 21/05/2018 at 12:56 PM.

  19. Team: 1.fc Bocholt
    Kit Manufacturer: Adidas
    Sponsor: Elsinghorst stahl
    Colours: black/white stripes shirt, white shorts, black socks
    away-black shirt, black shorts, black socks
    Extras/Notes: i have logo's if needed
    Request Your Kits Here!-elsing.png

    How do i make the kits work in fm? I have a folder called Hoofdklasse Zaterdag B but no shirts load as of now, i found 3 kits online but not AZSV

    Last edited by FortunaSC; 21/05/2018 at 12:57 PM.

  20. can i get the azsv badge please mate

  21. Request Your Kits Here!-azsv-1-.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by zbartel View Post
    can i get the azsv badge please mate

  22. Team: A.E. LerouName:  36101491.png
Views: 3
Size:  33.6 KB OR Name:  36101491.png
Views: 3
Size:  57.4 KB

    Manufacturer: Nike

    Sponsor: Ethniki Trapeza Ellados (or just "Ethniki Trapeza") or if you can add just the logo from this: Request Your Kits Here!-13055502_1301974596483178_2409473715706449892_n.jpg

    Home Kit:
    Navy blue w/ white details

    Away Kit: Orange w/ white or blue details

    3rd Kit: Your choice
    Last edited by Orestinho; 23/05/2018 at 04:35 PM.

  23. Team: Port Vale
    Kit Manufacturer: Umbro
    Sponsor: Manor Shop
    Colours: White shirt Black Shorts Black Socks
    Extras/Notes:


    Name:  download.jpg
Views: 4
Size:  5.6 KBHome


    Request Your Kits Here!-01ed1b51a79bdcb2f6fe0513d5416278.jpgaway


    Request Your Kits Here!-port_vale_2017_18_errea_home_kit.jpgSponsor


    Also with the New badge that is shown on the sponsor picture please
    Last edited by no1valefan; 25/05/2018 at 03:36 PM.

  24. RS Ginnastica Torino

    Team : R.S. Ginnastica Torino (there a defunct italian football club im trying to recreate on fm18)
    MFG: Nike
    Sponsor: something that would make sense for an italian team
    colours: blue black white
    notes: home jersey a AC Milan stripes black and blue or blue and white , crest for club can be found at https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/R.S._Ginnastica_Torino open to ideas for a away and 3rd shirt. thanks for the help , im having a hard time finding the kit templates megapack or i would try this myself , but im also not the greatest at this yet haha.

  25. Hi there, Any chance you could do the new 2018/19 West Ham kits as below please. Any chance the backgrounds can be transparent too please.

    Team: West Ham
    Kit Manufacturer: Umbro
    Sponsor: Betway
    Colours: Home, Claret with blue on sleeves: Away (See below)Request Your Kits Here!-westham_home.pngRequest Your Kits Here!-westham_away.png
    Extras/Notes:

  26. Kit request

    Hi, Can you please create kits for my team, please

    Find attached my logo, I want the kit to be a little "elegant" here is what I am looking for:

    Team Name: London City F.C.
    Kit Manufacturer: Addidas
    Sponsor: Tesla (all white, all red and all Sliver) depending on the kit.

    Home Kit: White with 3 red line on shoulders with red polo collar. (Sponsor and Manu are in Red).
    Away Kit: Red (similar style to home kit), collar (kiwi or loop).
    3rd Kit: (Blue) main color with the secondary color (red) and add a little red color anywhere you see fit. (You can play around with the third kit.

    color codes: red "RGB: (207, 20, 43)" blue "RGB: (0, 36, 125)"


    Thanks in Advance Mate
    Attached Images  
    Last edited by amn; 31/05/2018 at 05:21 AM.

  27. Team: FC versailles
    Kit Manufacturer: Adidas
    Sponsor: Aliexpress (not red)
    Colours: Home >> White and bleu Away >> Bleu and yellow Trid >> Yellow and black
    Extras/Notes: AX templete please

    can you insert a think like this "fleur de lys"
    Name:  hXwF2QrrQ9u-lUyCnu93XwPgG1A.jpg
Views: 2
Size:  9.1 KB
    team logo
    Request Your Kits Here!-versailles-foot.jpg

    THANKS YOU BRO
    Last edited by ramzo; 05/06/2018 at 11:26 AM.

  28. Team: Real Madrid
    Manufacturer: Adidas
    Sponsor: Fly Emirates
    Colours: This season colours
    SS kit template

    Home Kit: This design and colours.
    Attachment 1164941

    Away Kit:This design but with this seasons colours.
    Attachment 1164943
    Attachment 1164942
    Third Kit:This design but with this seasons colours:

    Attachment 1164944
    Attachment 1164942

  29. Team: Gateshead FC
    Kit Manufacturer: Nike
    Sponsor: Any big telecoms, BT?
    Colours: Home: White, Black Sleeves, Away: Blue, Third: Black and Red Stripes
    Extras/Notes: SS style


    Have been playing in the Premier League for a few seasons now and am bored of the kits.

    Any help would be appreciated

  30. Quote Originally Posted by amn View Post
    Hi, Can you please create kits for my team, please

    Find attached my logo, I want the kit to be a little "elegant" here is what I am looking for:

    Team Name: London City F.C.
    Kit Manufacturer: Addidas
    Sponsor: Tesla (all white, all red and all Sliver) depending on the kit.

    Home Kit: White with 3 red line on shoulders with red polo collar. (Sponsor and Manu are in Red).
    Away Kit: Red (similar style to home kit), collar (kiwi or loop).
    3rd Kit: (Blue) main color with the secondary color (red) and add a little red color anywhere you see fit. (You can play around with the third kit.

    color codes: red "RGB: (207, 20, 43)" blue "RGB: (0, 36, 125)"


    Thanks in Advance Mate
    Request Your Kits Here!-london-city-fc-home.pngRequest Your Kits Here!-london-city-fc-away.pngRequest Your Kits Here!-london-city-fc-third.png

    Last edited by ramzo; 11/06/2018 at 03:04 AM.
    amn likes this.

  31. Request Your Kits Here!-versailles1.pngRequest Your Kits Here!-versailles2.pngRequest Your Kits Here!-versailles3.png

  32. Quote Originally Posted by nickb9 View Post
    Team : R.S. Ginnastica Torino (there a defunct italian football club im trying to recreate on fm18)
    MFG: Nike
    Sponsor: something that would make sense for an italian team
    colours: blue black white
    notes: home jersey a AC Milan stripes black and blue or blue and white , crest for club can be found at https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/R.S._Ginnastica_Torino open to ideas for a away and 3rd shirt. thanks for the help , im having a hard time finding the kit templates megapack or i would try this myself , but im also not the greatest at this yet haha.
    Request Your Kits Here!-r.s.-ginnastica-torino-home.pngRequest Your Kits Here!-r.s.-ginnastica-torino-away.pngRequest Your Kits Here!-r.s.-ginnastica-torino-third.png

  33. Bro These Kits are AMAZING much better than I expected !!

    Can I ask 2 small favours, please? I know you have done more than enough but Your work is amazing!
    1- make the Logo (T) smaller or delete it (Up to you).
    2- Can you create the same kits with other sponsors as a second option to change the kit after a few seasons? if you don't mind doing that I would love (Audi) "the logo only" as Sponsor.

    Again Bro thanks these kits are amazing.

  34. these are sick af

    thanks man these are savage

  35. Quote Originally Posted by amn View Post
    Bro These Kits are AMAZING much better than I expected !!

    Can I ask 2 small favours, please? I know you have done more than enough but Your work is amazing!
    1- make the Logo (T) smaller or delete it (Up to you).
    2- Can you create the same kits with other sponsors as a second option to change the kit after a few seasons? if you don't mind doing that I would love (Audi) "the logo only" as Sponsor.

    Again Bro thanks these kits are amazing.
    i can't
    i don't have make save of my work !!

  36. Quote Originally Posted by hotdogster View Post
    Team: Gateshead FC
    Kit Manufacturer: Nike
    Sponsor: Any big telecoms, BT?
    Colours: Home: White, Black Sleeves, Away: Blue, Third: Black and Red Stripes
    Extras/Notes: SS style


    Have been playing in the Premier League for a few seasons now and am bored of the kits.

    Any help would be appreciated
    Request Your Kits Here!-home.pngRequest Your Kits Here!-away.pngRequest Your Kits Here!-third.png

  37. Quote Originally Posted by ramzo View Post
    i can't
    i don't have make save of my work !!

    No Worries Thank you for the awesome kit.

  38. Team: Marsaskala FC
    Kit manufacturer: whatever
    Sponsor: Accounting Services (Malta) or Apex Fund Services (could do with both to see which one gets better)
    Color: Home: orange with white details | Away: fluorescent green with black details
    Notes: SS Kits
    Thank you for your attention
    Last edited by Lourenco; 13/06/2018 at 01:53 PM.

  39. Kit required for a custom team!!

    Team: Porton Down FC Name:  PDFC.jpg
Views: 3
Size:  13.1 KB
    Kit Manufacturer: Adidas
    Sponsor: Givency
    Request Your Kits Here!-givenchy-logo.png
    Colours: White with black trim for home kit. I leave the away and third kit to your imagination!
    Extras/Notes: Thank you in advance!!

  40. Quote Originally Posted by Orestinho View Post
    Team: A.E. LerouAttachment 1162331 OR Attachment 1162341

    Manufacturer: Nike

    Sponsor: Ethniki Trapeza Ellados (or just "Ethniki Trapeza") or if you can add just the logo from this: Attachment 1162332

    Home Kit:
    Navy blue w/ white details

    Away Kit: Orange w/ white or blue details

    3rd Kit: Your choice
    Request Your Kits Here!-ae-lerou-home.pngRequest Your Kits Here!-ae-lerou-away.pngRequest Your Kits Here!-ae-lerou-third.png


  41. Seriously great work!! Thank you so much!

  42. Quote Originally Posted by Toni_T9 View Post
    Team: CSKA 1948
    Kit Manufacturer: SS Kits (Errea)
    Sponsor: Efbet
    Colours: Camouflage
    Extras/Notes:
    Attachment 1137557Attachment 1137558
    Hi, is there chance to see them alive

  43. These are wicked, I dont suppose anyone knows if someone has made 3d versions of these anywhere?
    KentClark likes this.

  44. Australia 1990

    Can anyone make this Australia 1990 kit?


  45. Quote Originally Posted by jjmaingrain View Post
    These are wicked, I dont suppose anyone knows if someone has made 3d versions of these anywhere?
    Glad you liked them...I've not come across any 3D versions as of yet mate.

  46. Kit Request - Bradwell town

    Hi,

    I've tried a few time to do my own now but the dogs dinner looks better. If someone could help me out that would be great.

    Team:
    Bradwell Town FC


    Kit Manufacturer:
    Adidas


    Sponsor:
    Eurostar Global Electronics - www. Eurostarglobal .co.uk

    Colours:
    Home Kit Dark Blue & Bright Green stripes (maybe fading from top to bottom or like the current AC Milan kit). The Away kit -Yellow with Royal Blue accents. 3rd kit - White with a single orange stripe down the middle (same style as the PSG home kit)


    Extras/Notes:
    If a badge could also be made that would be great again I tried it but it was crap.
    Something inspired by these/ or somehow incorporating these:

    www. clubwebsite .co.uk/chestertonafc
    www. pitchero .com/clubs/newcastletownfc
    www. clubwebsite .co.uk/wolstantonunitedfc/111030/Home

    It doesn't have to include everything from each badge but something inspired by them would be great.

    Thank you in advanced of any help to anyone can give.
    Last edited by DHM1982; 10/07/2018 at 09:30 PM.

  47. Hi Guys,

    Can someone make me a home and away kit please.

    Team: Yeading Town
    Home: Green Socks, White Shorts, Green Top
    Away: White Socks, Green Shorts, White Top

    Kit Make: Nike

    Badge:Request Your Kits Here!-yeading.jpg


    Thanks in advance

  48. Team: FC United of Manchester
    Kit Manufacturer: Adidas
    Sponsor: Anything you would like
    Colours: Normal FM18 FC united colours
    Extras/Notes: AX template

  49. Quote Originally Posted by DHM1982 View Post
    Hi,

    I've tried a few time to do my own now but the dogs dinner looks better. If someone could help me out that would be great.

    Team:
    Bradwell Town FC


    Kit Manufacturer:
    Adidas


    Sponsor:
    Eurostar Global Electronics - www. Eurostarglobal .co.uk

    Colours:
    Home Kit Dark Blue & Bright Green stripes (maybe fading from top to bottom or like the current AC Milan kit). The Away kit -Yellow with Royal Blue accents. 3rd kit - White with a single orange stripe down the middle (same style as the PSG home kit)


    Extras/Notes:
    If a badge could also be made that would be great again I tried it but it was crap.
    Something inspired by these/ or somehow incorporating these:

    www. clubwebsite .co.uk/chestertonafc
    www. pitchero .com/clubs/newcastletownfc
    www. clubwebsite .co.uk/wolstantonunitedfc/111030/Home

    It doesn't have to include everything from each badge but something inspired by them would be great.

    Thank you in advanced of any help to anyone can give.

    Any good for you mate??

    Name:  BradwellTownFcHome.png
Views: 3
Size:  58.6 KBName:  BradwellTownFCAway.png
Views: 3
Size:  57.7 KBName:  DrawellTownFCThird.png
Views: 3
Size:  64.2 KBName:  BradwellTownFClogo.png
Views: 3
Size:  84.0 KB

  50. Quote Originally Posted by banger93 View Post
    Hi Guys,

    Can someone make me a home and away kit please.

    Team: Yeading Town
    Home: Green Socks, White Shorts, Green Top
    Away: White Socks, Green Shorts, White Top

    Kit Make: Nike

    Badge:Attachment 1169785


    Thanks in advance

    No template for 3d or shocks and shorts for 2d. But did this


    Name:  yeadingaway.png
Views: 2
Size:  56.3 KBName:  yeadinghome.png
Views: 2
Size:  56.8 KB

+ Reply to Thread

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO