Like Tree938Likes

Request Your Kits Here!

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Lourenco View Post
    Team: Marsaskala FC
    Kit manufacturer: whatever
    Sponsor: Accounting Services (Malta) or Apex Fund Services (could do with both to see which one gets better)
    Color: Home: orange with white details | Away: fluorescent green with black details
    Notes: SS Kits
    Thank you for your attention

    Any good?

    Name:  Mhome1.png
Views: 3
Size:  66.4 KBName:  Mhome2.png
Views: 3
Size:  65.6 KBName:  Maway1.png
Views: 3
Size:  62.9 KBName:  Maway2.png
Views: 3
Size:  62.0 KB

  2. Quote Originally Posted by vladikata View Post
    Hi, is there chance to see them alive
    Not the best but any good for you?

    Name:  CSKAHome.png
Views: 2
Size:  48.6 KBName:  CSKAaway.png
Views: 2
Size:  85.2 KB

  3. Stockton Town FC

    Hey guys

    I'm looking to have my local team Stockton Town's kits and badge in the game, i'm not sure how I could go about making them myself, and i assume the badge needs to be a specific size for me to put it in the game, which i have no idea about sadly

    I don't mind if the kit is a bit different if you want to go wild with it haha, but same colours and basic design etc would be appreciated. I can't find a picture of the away kit, so the same design as the home with different colours would be great please!

    I was going to attach the home kit and badge to make it easier, but for some reason it won't let me, but a quick search on google brings it up!

    I know i'm asking quite a lot haha, but thanks in advance to anyone who can help!


    EDIT:

    soooooo i've just seen there's a template, my bad

    Team: Stockton Town FC
    Kit Manufacturer: Adidas
    Sponsor: Anything at all
    Colours: blue and yellow home, pretty specific shades (please google), anything you fancy for the away
    Extras/Notes: If anyone could sort me the badge out too or tell me how to get it in the game (with specific sizes etc), would be much appreciated
    Last edited by ekaj67; 29/07/2018 at 10:13 AM.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by ekaj67 View Post
    Hey guys

    I'm looking to have my local team Stockton Town's kits and badge in the game, i'm not sure how I could go about making them myself, and i assume the badge needs to be a specific size for me to put it in the game, which i have no idea about sadly

    I don't mind if the kit is a bit different if you want to go wild with it haha, but same colours and basic design etc would be appreciated. I can't find a picture of the away kit, so the same design as the home with different colours would be great please!

    I was going to attach the home kit and badge to make it easier, but for some reason it won't let me, but a quick search on google brings it up!

    I know i'm asking quite a lot haha, but thanks in advance to anyone who can help!


    EDIT:

    soooooo i've just seen there's a template, my bad

    Team: Stockton Town FC
    Kit Manufacturer: Adidas
    Sponsor: Anything at all
    Colours: blue and yellow home, pretty specific shades (please google), anything you fancy for the away
    Extras/Notes: If anyone could sort me the badge out too or tell me how to get it in the game (with specific sizes etc), would be much appreciated

    Any good?

    Name:  SThome.png
Views: 6
Size:  64.4 KBName:  STaway.png
Views: 5
Size:  50.5 KBName:  STBadgr.png
Views: 5
Size:  87.7 KB
    KentClark and ekaj67 like this.

  5. Stockton Town FC

    Quote Originally Posted by Heppy91 View Post


    That's absolutely class mate thanks a lot! Now i feel like a bit of a noob but would you be able to explain how i actually put them in the game? Never added an individual kit or badge to the game before, only familiar with packs using WinRAR and all that

  6. Quote Originally Posted by ekaj67 View Post
    That's absolutely class mate thanks a lot! Now i feel like a bit of a noob but would you be able to explain how i actually put them in the game? Never added an individual kit or badge to the game before, only familiar with packs using WinRAR and all that

    I understand it was hard for me when i first tried.

    Best thing to do to follow some videos until you get the hang of it mate.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0HCr-yW4Ug

    Download a pack so you've got the graphics structure.
    Find the clubs (stockton town) id number and just add a new kit & badge in relevant sections. (open config with note pad in file location its best way)

    Request Your Kits Here!-untitled.png

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Heppy91 View Post
    I understand it was hard for me when i first tried.

    Best thing to do to follow some videos until you get the hang of it mate.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0HCr-yW4Ug

    Download a pack so you've got the graphics structure.
    Find the clubs (stockton town) id number and just add a new kit & badge in relevant sections. (open config with note pad in file location its best way)

    Attachment 1172676

    So this is what i thought i had done, this is my badge pack currently (not sure why it's showing with a black background): Request Your Kits Here!-capture.png

    I don't even know where to start with the kits haha, it looks like they're all titled by club rather than ID number so not sure what to do there

  8. Quote Originally Posted by ekaj67 View Post
    So this is what i thought i had done, this is my badge pack currently (not sure why it's showing with a black background): Attachment 1172678

    I don't even know where to start with the kits haha, it looks like they're all titled by club rather than ID number so not sure what to do there

    I've done a guide on how to install kits have a read though that and see if that helps mate...
    Heppy91 and ekaj67 like this.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by itsjohnoo View Post
    Team: Porton Down FC Attachment 1165577
    Kit Manufacturer: Adidas
    Sponsor: Givency
    Attachment 1165576
    Colours: White with black trim for home kit. I leave the away and third kit to your imagination!
    Extras/Notes: Thank you in advance!!

    Request Your Kits Here!-portlandhome.pngRequest Your Kits Here!-portlandaway.pngRequest Your Kits Here!-portlandthird.pngRequest Your Kits Here!-portlandalt.png
    ramzo, KentClark and ekaj67 like this.

  10. Team: Kelso United Request Your Kits Here!-unitedemblem.png
    Kit manufacturer: Hummel
    Sponsor: William Hill
    Colours: Home-Black and White Stripes, Away-Red with Black Sleeves
    Notes: SS Kits
    Thanks

  11. Quote Originally Posted by lh1995 View Post
    Team: Kelso United Attachment 1172686
    Kit manufacturer: Hummel
    Sponsor: William Hill
    Colours: Home-Black and White Stripes, Away-Red with Black Sleeves
    Notes: SS Kits
    Thanks
    Any good for you?

    Request Your Kits Here!-kutdhome1.pngRequest Your Kits Here!-kutdhome2.pngRequest Your Kits Here!-kutdaway1.pngRequest Your Kits Here!-kutdaway2.png
    ramzo likes this.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Heppy91 View Post
    Yeah, they're great. thanks

  13. Some great kits here!!!

    Team: Racing Santander
    Manufacturer: Hummel
    Sponsor: None
    Kits:

    Request Your Kits Here!-rangers_all_shirts.jpg

    1) Green instead of blue with white hummels logo
    2) Same as the white kit
    3) Same as the orange kit but with green sides and white logo

    Notes: SS Kits

    Cheers in advance!!

  14. Quote Originally Posted by jrsadler View Post
    Some great kits here!!!

    Team: Racing Santander
    Manufacturer: Hummel
    Sponsor: None
    Kits:

    Attachment 1172872

    1) Green instead of blue with white hummels logo
    2) Same as the white kit
    3) Same as the orange kit but with green sides and white logo

    Notes: SS Kits

    Cheers in advance!!
    Any good? Sorry for the hulk kit, was just playing about a bit haha

    Request Your Kits Here!-racinghome.pngRequest Your Kits Here!-racingaway.pngRequest Your Kits Here!-racingthird.pngRequest Your Kits Here!-racingalt.png
    ramzo likes this.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Heppy91 View Post
    Not the best but any good for you?

    Attachment 1172547Attachment 1172548
    Thank you mate. Good work

  16. Kits

    Hey,

    I am looking for a home, away and third kit for my team Lee-Town Rovers.

    Manufacturers: Nike
    Sponsor: Tommy Hilfiger
    Colours: Ocean Blue, White, (Tiny) Yellow, and maybe another colour if it suits. (E.g. Black for a third kit or something like that)
    Below is the logo and as you can see it is based around aeroplanes, If possible it would be cool for that to be present in either the away or third kit.

    Request Your Kits Here!-lee-town-rovers-fc_400px.png
    Thank you so much!

  17. Hello, I am looking for an home, away and third kit for my team Westhaven AFC.
    Manufacturers: Hummel

    Sponsor: McDonalds
    Colours: Red, Yellow, Blue, Green and Orange.
    The logo is here: Make sure its present on the Home, Away and Third kits.
    Request Your Kits Here!-westhaven-afc.png

  18. Team: Charlton Athletic
    Kit Manufacturer: Don't mind what manufacturer...
    Sponsor: Betdaq
    Colours: Home: Red with white trim. Away: Blue with white trim. Third: White with black trim.

    Extras/Notes: Feel free to be creative with kits.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by McKebab98 View Post
    Hey,

    I am looking for a home, away and third kit for my team Lee-Town Rovers.

    Manufacturers: Nike
    Sponsor: Tommy Hilfiger
    Colours: Ocean Blue, White, (Tiny) Yellow, and maybe another colour if it suits. (E.g. Black for a third kit or something like that)
    Below is the logo and as you can see it is based around aeroplanes, If possible it would be cool for that to be present in either the away or third kit.

    Attachment 1173181
    Thank you so much!
    Any good mate? Didnt really understand what you wanted for away kit so just left it blue with blue

    Name:  LTRHome.png
Views: 3
Size:  57.5 KBName:  LTRAway.png
Views: 3
Size:  56.2 KBName:  LTRThird.png
Views: 3
Size:  48.6 KB

  20. Quote Originally Posted by MWPlayz View Post
    Hello, I am looking for an home, away and third kit for my team Westhaven AFC.
    Manufacturers: Hummel

    Sponsor: McDonalds
    Colours: Red, Yellow, Blue, Green and Orange.
    The logo is here: Make sure its present on the Home, Away and Third kits.
    Attachment 1173225

    Any good mate?
    Name:  WesthavenHome.png
Views: 3
Size:  49.5 KBName:  WesthavenAway.png
Views: 3
Size:  50.4 KBName:  WesthavenThird.png
Views: 3
Size:  55.9 KB

  21. Quote Originally Posted by KentClark View Post
    Team: Charlton Athletic
    Kit Manufacturer: Don't mind what manufacturer...
    Sponsor: Betdaq
    Colours: Home: Red with white trim. Away: Blue with white trim. Third: White with black trim.

    Extras/Notes: Feel free to be creative with kits.
    Any decent mate?

    Name:  CharltonHome.png
Views: 2
Size:  52.6 KBName:  CharltonAway.png
Views: 2
Size:  54.2 KBName:  CharltonThird.png
Views: 2
Size:  66.7 KBName:  CharltonAlt.png
Views: 2
Size:  87.0 KB

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Heppy91 View Post

    Cheers mate loving the 3rd kit...
    Heppy91 likes this.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Heppy91 View Post

    Thank you kindly

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Heppy91 View Post
    Thank you, but I see something on the bottom of the third kit. What is it?

  25. Quote Originally Posted by MWPlayz View Post
    Thank you, but I see something on the bottom of the third kit. What is it?


    Is this mateName:  download.png
Views: 2
Size:  6.7 KB

  26. Loving the kits mate quality !!

    I have an Everton request here if its not too much trouble, I have included requests for 4 kits which I understand is more than your template so feel free to leave out the fourth one if required.

    Team: Everton
    Kit Manufacturer: Umbro
    Sponsor: Sportpesa

    Home Kit

    Request Your Kits Here!-porto.jpg

    Away Kit
    Request Your Kits Here!-acm.jpg

    Third KitRequest Your Kits Here!-boca.jpg

    Fourth Kit (Optional)

    Request Your Kits Here!-ajax.jpg

    Extra Notes: Could you use the template FC12 please ?

    Thank you in advance

  27. Team: Portsmouth
    Manufacturer: Nike
    Sponsor: University of Portsmouth
    Crest:

    Request Your Kits Here!-imgonline-com-ua-shape-8uxjd84gqsuep.png
    Home kit:
    **make in navy blue, with outline and sponsor in white

    Away: Same as above but white with navy blue outline (UOP sponsor in navy blue)

    Third: Same as above but in black with white outline (UOP Sponsor in white)

    Notes: SS

  28. Quote Originally Posted by Heppy91 View Post


    Is this mateAttachment 1173704
    No no no no! Its looking like in THE US. Take that away

  29. Quote Originally Posted by Bromley29 View Post
    Loving the kits mate quality !!

    I have an Everton request here if its not too much trouble, I have included requests for 4 kits which I understand is more than your template so feel free to leave out the fourth one if required.

    Team: Everton
    Kit Manufacturer: Umbro
    Sponsor: Sportpesa

    Home Kit

    Attachment 1173721

    Away Kit
    Attachment 1173718

    Third KitAttachment 1173720

    Fourth Kit (Optional)

    Attachment 1173719

    Extra Notes: Could you use the template FC12 please ?

    Thank you in advance
    Any good mate?

    Name:  EvertonHome.png
Views: 4
Size:  54.2 KBName:  EvertonAway.png
Views: 4
Size:  48.1 KBName:  EvertonThird.png
Views: 4
Size:  55.5 KBName:  EvertonFourth.png
Views: 4
Size:  48.4 KB

  30. Yeah man they are great

    I don't suppose you have the premier league sleeve logos do you mate?

  31. Quote Originally Posted by jrsadler View Post
    Team: Portsmouth
    Manufacturer: Nike
    Sponsor: University of Portsmouth
    Crest:

    Attachment 1173723
    Home kit:
    **make in navy blue, with outline and sponsor in white

    Away: Same as above but white with navy blue outline (UOP sponsor in navy blue)

    Third: Same as above but in black with white outline (UOP Sponsor in white)

    Notes: SS
    Any good?

    Name:  portsmouthhome.png
Views: 2
Size:  83.8 KBName:  portsmouthaway.png
Views: 2
Size:  58.7 KBName:  portsmouthird.png
Views: 2
Size:  52.2 KB

  32. Quote Originally Posted by Bromley29 View Post
    Yeah man they are great

    I don't suppose you have the premier league sleeve logos do you mate?
    Name:  EvertonHome.png
Views: 1
Size:  54.7 KBName:  EvertonAway.png
Views: 1
Size:  48.9 KBName:  EvertonThird.png
Views: 1
Size:  56.0 KBName:  EvertonFourth.png
Views: 1
Size:  49.0 KB
    Don't have a template mate so just cut and paste. Don't know if this seasons are going to be the same.

  33. Quote Originally Posted by MWPlayz View Post
    No no no no! Its looking like in THE US. Take that away
    Name:  WesthavenThird.png
Views: 3
Size:  49.2 KB

  34. Team: Atletico Madrid
    Manufacturer: Nike
    Sponsor: Nasdaq
    Crest: 2018

    Home Kit: Usual stripes with a watermark cathedral if possible.
    Away Kit: Black with blue collar and blue end of arm and also watermark again if possible.

    Thanks!

  35. No worries mate they are awesome

  36. My mate has got a request for you but he is having trouble logging on to the site so he has asked me if I can put the request to you pal.

    Team - Manchester City
    Kit Manufacturer - Nike
    Sponsor - Ettihad

    I have attached images of the kits for you mate.

    Request Your Kits Here!-mc3.jpgRequest Your Kits Here!-mc1.jpgRequest Your Kits Here!-mc2.jpg

    Also in FC12 template mate,

    Thanks

  37. Quote Originally Posted by Heppy91 View Post
    Thank you, that was my SCHOOL LOL!
    Heppy91 likes this.

  38. Quote Originally Posted by bormoboy View Post
    Team: Atletico Madrid
    Manufacturer: Nike
    Sponsor: Nasdaq
    Crest: 2018

    Home Kit: Usual stripes with a watermark cathedral if possible.
    Away Kit: Black with blue collar and blue end of arm and also watermark again if possible.

    Thanks!
    Used Madrid cathedral mate?

    Name:  atleticohome.png
Views: 3
Size:  58.4 KBName:  atleticoaway.png
Views: 3
Size:  42.7 KB

  39. Quote Originally Posted by Bromley29 View Post
    My mate has got a request for you but he is having trouble logging on to the site so he has asked me if I can put the request to you pal.

    Team - Manchester City
    Kit Manufacturer - Nike
    Sponsor - Ettihad

    I have attached images of the kits for you mate.

    Attachment 1173824Attachment 1173825Attachment 1173826

    Also in FC12 template mate,

    Thanks
    Name:  mancityhome.png
Views: 4
Size:  56.3 KBName:  mancityaway.png
Views: 4
Size:  57.8 KBName:  mancitythird.png
Views: 4
Size:  60.9 KB

    Any good for him mate??

  40. Yeah they are fine mate for some reason he cant log in haha.

    Your going to hate me but I was wondering if you could do a Chelsea request for me, been doing well today with everton and I am set to take over Chelsea so was wondering if you could hook me up haha.

    Team - Chelsea
    Manufacturer - Nike
    Sponsor - Yokohama (Like real life)

    Kits

    Request Your Kits Here!-che2.jpgRequest Your Kits Here!-che1.jpgRequest Your Kits Here!-che3.jpgRequest Your Kits Here!-che4.jpg

    Extra Notes -

    Could you put the sleeve logo on like you did with the Everton kits mate if its not too much trouble?

  41. Wow talented indeed mate.

    Love them - I do wonder with all these kits if you even get a chance to play the game!

  42. Team: Omonia Nicosia
    Kit Manufacturer: Puma
    Sponsor: Dimco
    Colours: Green and White

  43. Quote Originally Posted by bormoboy View Post
    Wow talented indeed mate.

    Love them - I do wonder with all these kits if you even get a chance to play the game!
    When your in 2031 and have back to back prem titles with Sheffield Wednesday, you need a little break hahaa

  44. Quote Originally Posted by Bromley29 View Post
    Yeah they are fine mate for some reason he cant log in haha.

    Your going to hate me but I was wondering if you could do a Chelsea request for me, been doing well today with everton and I am set to take over Chelsea so was wondering if you could hook me up haha.

    Team - Chelsea
    Manufacturer - Nike
    Sponsor - Yokohama (Like real life)

    Kits

    Attachment 1173837Attachment 1173838Attachment 1173839Attachment 1173840

    Extra Notes -

    Could you put the sleeve logo on like you did with the Everton kits mate if its not too much trouble?
    No probs pal, think im due a change when achievement is done, coming up to 10 years. Good luck

    Name:  chelseahome.png
Views: 3
Size:  51.3 KBName:  chelseaaway.png
Views: 3
Size:  57.3 KBName:  chelseathird.png
Views: 3
Size:  56.7 KBName:  chelseafourth.png
Views: 3
Size:  63.5 KB

  45. Quote Originally Posted by Sergis9 View Post
    Team: Omonia Nicosia
    Kit Manufacturer: Puma
    Sponsor: Dimco
    Colours: Green and White
    ANy good?

    Name:  dimco.png
Views: 2
Size:  55.8 KBName:  dimcoaway.png
Views: 2
Size:  61.6 KB

  46. Got my eye on my next job hopefully ………..REAL MADRID.

    Could you make the following kits please mate just how they are on the images.?

    Request Your Kits Here!-madrid3.jpgRequest Your Kits Here!-madrid5.jpgRequest Your Kits Here!-madrid6.jpg


    P.S How did it go with the achievement? 10 years is a looong time

  47. Quote Originally Posted by Bromley29 View Post
    Got my eye on my next job hopefully ………..REAL MADRID.

    Could you make the following kits please mate just how they are on the images.?

    Attachment 1174022Attachment 1174021Attachment 1174020


    P.S How did it go with the achievement? 10 years is a looong time
    Any good mate??

    Im a season and half off. Just redoing a few kits as im sick of seeing the same hahaha and a few new faces for regens

    Name:  rmhome.png
Views: 2
Size:  53.4 KBName:  rmaway.png
Views: 2
Size:  49.6 KBName:  rmthird.png
Views: 2
Size:  51.9 KB
    Bromley29 likes this.

  48. Yeah man there fine them

    I know what you meen about bieng sick of seeing the same kits im the same, thats why you will probably see me popping up on here with requests quite alot haha.

    When you get the chance i dont suppose you could make some southamptopn kits and put the prem logos on them?

    Request Your Kits Here!-sou3.jpgName:  Int4.jpg
Views: 2
Size:  13.0 KB


    Last request for a while I swear haha.
    Last edited by Bromley29; 08/08/2018 at 06:04 PM.

  49. Quote Originally Posted by Bromley29 View Post
    Yeah man there fine them

    I know what you meen about bieng sick of seeing the same kits im the same, thats why you will probably see me popping up on here with requests quite alot haha.

    When you get the chance i dont suppose you could make some southamptopn kits and put the prem logos on them?

    Attachment 1174095Attachment 1174096


    Last request for a while I swear haha.
    Hahaa, no problem mate, ive been putting some of these into my game

    These ok?

    Name:  shome.png
Views: 3
Size:  55.4 KBName:  saway.png
Views: 3
Size:  45.4 KBName:  sthird.png
Views: 3
Size:  52.0 KBName:  sfourth.png
Views: 3
Size:  74.8 KB
    Bromley29 and KentClark like this.

  50. Awesome mate !!

    I feel bad for requesting sooo much but wanted to get the next few seasons in my Everton career planned out kit wise so I can use the in game editor to give them a fresh look each season, best way of keeping it interesting haha, with that in mind I have some more Everton kit requests if you get the chance mate.

    Request Your Kits Here!-ev7.jpgRequest Your Kits Here!-ev8.jpgRequest Your Kits Here!-ev4.jpg

    Could you make the three above kits and also a blue one for the home kit mate with the same design but blue with a white pattern near the top right corner?

    Im a pain I know haha
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Request Your Kits Here!-ev2.jpg  
    Last edited by Bromley29; 09/08/2018 at 06:16 PM.

+ Reply to Thread

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO