Like Tree916Likes

Request Your Kits Here!

1. Team: AFC Bournemouth
    Manufacturer: Nike
    Sponsor: TitanBet.co.uk
    Colours: Home- Red and white stripes, Away- Purple with luminous green trim, Third, Last year's barca kit.
    Extras: On the away kit, could the badge and sponsor be luminous green?
    Thank you!

2. Team: Castel Di Sangro
    Manufacturer: Macron
    Sponsor: It's really hard to find an image so I'll post this picture of their home kit - Request Your Kits Here!-castelsangro98.jpg
    Colours: Home Kit is the picture above, away kit = Request Your Kits Here!-asd-castel-di-sangro-away-football-shirt-1996-1997-s_29963_1.jpg third = go crazy .
    Last edited by TheGodmonster; 31/08/2015 at 07:48 PM.

3. [QUOTE=Heppy91;2841253]
    Quote Originally Posted by Rossaldinho11 View Post
    Team Name: Swansea City
    Kit Manufacturer: Either New Balance, Kappa or Under Armour (All three would be appreciated though)
    Kit Sponsor: You choose (be adventurous)
    Extras: Home kit to be white with black and red trim, away to be orange and sky blue, third kit is upto you!

Cheers in advance[/QUOTE

any good pal??

Attachment 940365Attachment 940366Attachment 940368
    Thanks for getting back to me pal.

If i'm being picky i'm not too keen on the sponsor. Any chance with giving it another go with New Balance and LG as the sponsor? Thanks.

4. [QUOTE=Rossaldinho11;2844106]
    Quote Originally Posted by Heppy91 View Post

Thanks for getting back to me pal.

If i'm being picky i'm not too keen on the sponsor. Any chance with giving it another go with New Balance and LG as the sponsor? Thanks.

you want same design??? or wnat a new one doing mate?

5. Quote Originally Posted by tommylinger10 View Post
    Team: AFC Bournemouth
    Manufacturer: Nike
    Sponsor: TitanBet.co.uk
    Colours: Home- Red and white stripes, Away- Purple with luminous green trim, Third, Last year's barca kit.
    Extras: On the away kit, could the badge and sponsor be luminous green?
    Thank you!

Name:  bournemouthhome.png
Views: 909
Size:  46.6 KBName:  bournemouthaway.png
Views: 788
Size:  52.9 KBName:  bournemouththird.png
Views: 795
Size:  53.1 KB

6. Amazing man. Is it ok to ask for some more? If you don't want to make them, just let me know

Team: Leicester City
    Manufacturer: Adidas
    Sponsor: King Power
    Colours: Home- Light orange and blue halves. Away- 09/10 Manchester Utd home kit, but Pink instead of red. Third- Go Crazy on some kind of animal themed kit

7. Quote Originally Posted by tommylinger10 View Post
    Amazing man. Is it ok to ask for some more? If you don't want to make them, just let me know

Team: Leicester City
    Manufacturer: Adidas
    Sponsor: King Power
    Colours: Home- Light orange and blue halves. Away- 09/10 Manchester Utd home kit, but Pink instead of red. Third- Go Crazy on some kind of animal themed kit
    any good pal?

Name:  leistercityhome.png
Views: 739
Size:  55.2 KBName:  lesitercityaway.png
Views: 756
Size:  52.7 KBName:  leistercitythird.png
Views: 733
Size:  78.9 KB

8. Quote Originally Posted by Heppy91 View Post
    Hey can you do my request from a few pages ago? I think it got lost in the past pages and it would really help if you could make them. Thanks!

9. Quote Originally Posted by Heppy91 View Post
    thanks mate

10. Quote Originally Posted by Ragref View Post
    Hey can you do my request from a few pages ago? I think it got lost in the past pages and it would really help if you could make them. Thanks!

Yes yes mate I'll get them done today for you mate ??

11. Quote Originally Posted by Ragref View Post
    Can I get these 2 teams made please? Thanks.
    Team: Guernsey FC
    Kit Manufacturer: JD Sports
    Sponsor: Pepsi or Toyota, whatever looks best.
    Colours: Same as this request

Team: Newport County AFC
    Kit Manufacturer: JD Sports too
    Sponsor: gocompare.com
    Colours: Home: Orange with black collar Away: Red with black collar and stripes (red Newport logo too)
    Extras/Notes: Try to make it PL style. I don't know what that exactly means but I want it to look like a Premier League kit and not a cheap League 2 one.
    Name:  gurnseyhome.png
Views: 937
Size:  52.7 KBName:  gurnseyaway.png
Views: 935
Size:  56.9 KB
    Name:  newporthome.png
Views: 950
Size:  53.1 KBName:  newportaway.png
Views: 957
Size:  47.5 KB

12. Thank you a lot mate!!!

13. Hi guys, would it be possible for somebody to do me Millwall's Home & Away for this season?

Thanks in advance

14. Quote Originally Posted by bfoster89 View Post
    Hi guys, would it be possible for somebody to do me Millwall's Home & Away for this season?

Thanks in advance

Name:  millwallhome.png
Views: 893
Size:  51.4 KBName:  millwallaway.png
Views: 904
Size:  45.6 KB

15. New Fortuna Düsseldorf kit

Hi guys

I was wondering if anyone was able & willing to make these new Fortuna Düsseldorf kits for me?

Thank you ever so much in advance

Jono
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Request Your Kits Here!-fortuna-dusseldorf-15-16-kit-3-.jpg   Request Your Kits Here!-dusseldorf-15-16-away-kit-1.jpg   Request Your Kits Here!-dusseldorf-15-16-third-kit-1.jpg  

16. Grimsby Town FC

Team: Grimsby Town
    Nike or Adidas
    Fly Emirates or something more modern
    Home kit: keep same black and white layout
    Away: try keep similar colour but design is up to you
    3rd: completely up to you, something stylish lmao
    and can it be the original FM template please
    Thank you!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Request Your Kits Here!-grimsby.jpg  
    Last edited by DanGriffiths98; 24/09/2015 at 02:21 PM.

17. I am planning to do a long career with them in FM16. I've never seen anyone being them before and after looking for a good side to start with, I am quite surprised. Just gotta love the club colors. Sounds like a clique but it's really important for me when I am gonna spend thousands of hours into this career, hopefully
    If bornexplorer88 still does kits, would be really really grateful if you took your time cause I really think you make beast kits !!

Team: Pordenone
    Kit Manufacturer: Nike
    Sponsor: Vittis Rauscedo, obviously same as seen below, but I don't want the logo below it.
    Home kit: here is an example of SS kits already made Name:  pordenone_1.png
Views: 740
Size:  55.1 KB, but I just want it in my preferences for the For kit template, this or SS

Name:  842433d1431356709-kit-templates-download-section-r11.png
Views: 721
Size:  33.4 KB
    a closer look on the kit

Request Your Kits Here!-uten-navn.jpg,
    and here

Request Your Kits Here!-frrfrfrf.jpg
    a final look

Away kit: white kit inspired by this one (btw, collar region should be like 1st kit)

Name:  pordenone_2.png
Views: 701
Size:  43.5 KB
    also have that reptile too? lol and if there was a way to have arm stripes like on this France kit, that would be good too
    and don'tt forget, I want full Nike, no Joma

Request Your Kits Here!-449670_105_a.png

Third kit: Purple kit like I saw in this thread (same color but no black area like that one has)

Name:  908503d1436918680t-all-kit-request-thread-1.png
Views: 688
Size:  118.1 KB
    but instead of white second colors, I'd like them the same as seen next, (lime) sponsor and all logos in the same colors as you see now... e.g. ETIHAD

Request Your Kits Here!-nike-manchester-city-14-15-third-kit%25u00252b-1-.jpg
    ( Also, if u could include arm stripes like on the away kit, in lime colors of course, that would be great.

Notes: in additional to these 3 kits, if you add 2 additional sets of the same kits, a set with an italian badge between the Nike and Club logo, and also the same kits with a Club World Cup badge, in addition to the default kits, that would be awesome too.
    You may use this club logo: Name:  831037.png
Views: 705
Size:  40.5 KB

Edit

had to use alot of spoilers since I couldnt submit the posts with all the URLs..

sorry if its a bit too much..
    Last edited by Firzon; 24/09/2015 at 04:54 AM.

18. dont know if these are going to be any good. hard to find the gecko and understand what you want on the third kit

Request Your Kits Here!-pordenonehome.pngName:  Pordenoneaway.png
Views: 645
Size:  46.0 KBName:  Pordenonethird.png
Views: 642
Size:  57.3 KB
    Firzon likes this.

19. Club (met logo): Dundee United
    Brand: Nike
    Sponsor: Calor
    Home: Not Needed.
    Away:
    Third: Not needed.
    Extra: Could you just make this away kit with the calor logo and nike as the brand. Also dont worry about the faded logo in the background of the kit

20. Hi,

Does anyone have link to kitpacks of swedish 3rd and 4th tier? I only found logos.

21. Team: Clydebank FC
    Sponsor: Clydebank Co-Op
    Colours: Same as the pics below

WHITE HOME
    TURQOISE AWAY. SS Style if possible. Thankyou
    Attached Images   
    Last edited by C13GGR; 26/10/2015 at 04:44 PM.

22. Team: West Ham
    Kit Manufacturer: Umbro
    Sponsor: Betway
    Colours:
    Extras/Notes: Can I have the new badge with claret and blue home kit and not too bothered about away, maybe something a little different. Thanks

23. Quote Originally Posted by Heppy91 View Post
    dont know if these are going to be any good. hard to find the gecko and understand what you want on the third kit

Attachment 964818Attachment 964821Attachment 964823
    Thanks ! The kits looks great.
    Could it be possible to have the 2nd and 3rd kits in the same resolution as the first one? and I also meant that the bottom half of the 3rd kit should be purple aswell but nicely done!

24. Hi,

seeings as FM16 has a new make a club feature *about bloody time haha* i was wondering if you could do me a fantasy kit and a badge the right size to use in game, for a new, made up team.

Name: Broadland Hearts FC
    Make: Canterbury
    Home: Maroon and blue equal hoops with smaller white hoops in between
    Away: yellow and black tiger stripe design
    third: Maroon with white, gold and dark blue trim
    Sponsor: Fortunesofwar.co.uk

Could the club badge have some elements of the heart of midlothian crest and the broadland great yarmouth rugby club crest incorporated into the design please if possible?

25. My marvel kits made for Australian league project
    Name:  panthersmarvel.png
Views: 586
Size:  60.7 KBName:  centerofexcellencemarvel.png
Views: 583
Size:  93.5 KB
    Mike and Yoblackcat like this.

26. Quote Originally Posted by weetamthejambo View Post
    Hi,

seeings as FM16 has a new make a club feature *about bloody time haha* i was wondering if you could do me a fantasy kit and a badge the right size to use in game, for a new, made up team.

Name: Broadland Hearts FC
    Make: Canterbury
    Sponsor: Fortunesofwar.co.uk

Could the club badge have some elements of the heart of midlothian crest and the broadland great yarmouth rugby club crest incorporated into the design please if possible?

Name:  broadlandheartshome.png
Views: 638
Size:  53.5 KBName:  broadlandheartsaway.png
Views: 613
Size:  54.1 KBName:  broadlandheartsthird.png
Views: 616
Size:  43.6 KBName:  newbadge.png
Views: 615
Size:  57.9 KB
    Last edited by Heppy91; 03/11/2015 at 08:42 PM.

27. Hello

Im glad to see your post, im from indonesia.

Name: Southampton FC
    Sponsor: Chevrolet

28. they are amazing... cheers mate

29. Hi there,

I would like to have the below kit:

Team: Rosengard FC 1917
    Kit Manufacturer: Adidas
    Sponsor: Carlsberg
    Colours: HOME - White with blue stripe across; AWAY - Blue with white stripe across
    Example of River Plate kit here

Extras/Notes: SS style please.

30. Quote Originally Posted by bayuwicaksono View Post
    Im glad to see your post, im from indonesia.

Name: Southampton FC
    Sponsor: Chevrolet

Same as above kit but saints for you

Name:  saintsnewhome.png
Views: 515
Size:  53.9 KBName:  saintsnewaway.png
Views: 494
Size:  54.0 KBName:  saintsnewtird.png
Views: 490
Size:  44.8 KB

31. Quote Originally Posted by zyndar View Post
    Hi there,

I would like to have the below kit:

Team: Rosengard FC 1917
    Colours: HOME - White with blue stripe across; AWAY - Blue with white stripe across
    Example of River Plate kit here

Extras/Notes: SS style please.

Name:  rosengardhome.png
Views: 839
Size:  50.4 KBName:  rosengardaway.png
Views: 818
Size:  59.6 KB
    zyndar likes this.

32. Quote Originally Posted by Heppy91 View Post
    Fantastic!

33. Hello!
    If u can help me with this:
    Name:  Capture.JPG
Views: 752
Size:  13.1 KB
    Team: Zbaat FC

Sponsor: Versace
    Name:  Zbaat FC_1.png
Views: 800
Size:  43.3 KB
    Thank's lot!

34. Juventus Kit

Team: Juventus
    Sponsor:
    FFOX or Liga Privada9 (logos attached, whatever would look better)
    Colours: Home Black and White with a touch of red outline (large stripes, more black than white); Away Black and Gold ( Madrid Dragon in gold if possible); Third Blue and Yellow with stars (possible to give it a modern touch)
    Extras/Notes: all three shirts to look like the Juve Third. no collar, Juve logo on left, adidas logo on right along with italian league cup crest, italian league crest in the middle

Thanks in Advance

Request Your Kits Here!-liga.jpgRequest Your Kits Here!-ffox.jpgRequest Your Kits Here!-juve-third.pngRequest Your Kits Here!-madrid.jpgName:  Juve-away.jpg
Views: 715
Size:  5.9 KBRequest Your Kits Here!-juve-home.png

35. Just asking a question. You guys know the 3D kits templates, the ones that shows in game? You can choose between a variety of kits colour, what design it has and if you want horizontal stripes or vertical etc.

I have been tweaking a bit on a kit Heppy91 made to me, but in the ingame editor, I don't see any kit templates that has the same design as this kit:
    Name:  5363fa91e331dbeb55a0173cda1f1e6d.png
Views: 726
Size:  60.3 KB

It reminds me of the Barcelona 12/13 away kit. If anyone knows how to make this 3D kit template, and install it into the game templates, I would be a very happy dude

36. Quote Originally Posted by Firzon View Post
    Just asking a question. You guys know the 3D kits templates, the ones that shows in game? You can choose between a variety of kits colour, what design it has and if you want horizontal stripes or vertical etc.

I have been tweaking a bit on a kit Heppy91 made to me, but in the ingame editor, I don't see any kit templates that has the same design as this kit:
    Attachment 983341

It reminds me of the Barcelona 12/13 away kit. If anyone knows how to make this 3D kit template, and install it into the game templates, I would be a very happy dude

From what I can recall bud, join DazS8's group on facebook, guy in there made them, may still do

37. Quote Originally Posted by CriCriRonaldo83 View Post
    Hello!
    If u can help me with this:
    Attachment 981543
    Team: Zbaat FC

Sponsor: Versace
    Attachment 981547
    Thank's lot!

Name:  zbaatfchome.png
Views: 631
Size:  42.1 KBName:  zbaatfcaway.png
Views: 622
Size:  53.0 KBName:  zbaatfcthird.png
Views: 662
Size:  43.6 KB

38. Quote Originally Posted by khalifajuve View Post
    Team: Juventus
    Sponsor:
    FFOX or Liga Privada9 (logos attached, whatever would look better)
    Colours: Home Black and White with a touch of red outline (large stripes, more black than white); Away Black and Gold ( Madrid Dragon in gold if possible); Third Blue and Yellow with stars (possible to give it a modern touch)
    Extras/Notes: all three shirts to look like the Juve Third. no collar, Juve logo on left, adidas logo on right along with italian league cup crest, italian league crest in the middle

Thanks in Advance

Attachment 982706Attachment 982709Attachment 982712Attachment 982715Attachment 982718Attachment 982721

Name:  juventushome.png
Views: 743
Size:  46.7 KBName:  juventusaway.png
Views: 736
Size:  58.6 KBName:  juventusthird.png
Views: 692
Size:  60.1 KB

39. Oh man this is great but the outline is not normally yellow , it is orange to remind the color of the tiger and the logo versace i prefer in gold but it's a simply detail, thank's a lot guy

40. Beautiful

That looks insaley beautiful! Thanks.

Many any chance could we swap the blue and yellow for pink and black, same design just a color change?

could we also use the other logo? The lion?

thanks again

41. If I could get the below made that would be awesome!

Team: Dulwich Hamlet FC
    Sponsor: None
    Colours:
    Request Your Kits Here!-screen-shot-2015-11-16-17.19.07.png
    Extras/Notes: Standard kit template and if they could all have collars much like Fulham's current home kit that would be great!

42. If anyone can make this I'd be so grateful! Liverpool Kit

Team: Liverpool
    Sponsor: Air Asia (attached)
    Colours:
    Red with white for home, white with red for away, black with gold for third jersey
    Extras/Notes:
    Something similar to the jersey attached, also for the sponsor, is it possible to please change the color to match each jersey?

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Request Your Kits Here!-air-asia-new-b.png  
    Attached Images  

43. Going to take on the lowest Welsh team in the English system and take them to the top, so I'd love the kits for them!

Team: Merthyr Town FC
    Kit Manufacturer: Macron
    Sponsor: Trade Centre Wales
    Colours: See attached images
    Notes: I'm really hoping for the actual kits in SS style. I'll attach images to show what I'm hoping for. Kits are in home/away/third order.

Request Your Kits Here!-home-shirt.jpgRequest Your Kits Here!-away-shirt.jpgRequest Your Kits Here!-third-kit.jpgName:  Screen-Shot-2012-04-26-at-11.17.34.png
Views: 676
Size:  225.3 KBName:  Merthyr-Logo-110x110.jpg
Views: 639
Size:  3.8 KB

To anyone who does these, let it be known you're a hero! I've also got a database edit file to plug in with these kits so if anyone is interested in doing a similar save (or wants them for accuracy) let me know and I'll get it uploaded.

44. Hi would anybody be willing to make Salford's new kit? looks quite nice but i cannot find it anywhere

if possible would love all 3 kits.

Also if somebody has already made them, please point me in the right direction i have been looking for hours!

Cheers :thup:

45. Team: SG Dynamo Dresden
    Kit Manufacturer: Nike or Adidas, which ever looks best
    Sponsor: Hugo Boss
    Colours:
    HOME: Dortmund Yellow with a black stripe diagonally across the front.
    AWAY: would be the same style but with main colour White and with the same stripe but half black and half yellow.
    THIRD: black please with a yellow stripe diagonally across
    Extras/Notes: AX template for all please.

hope someone can help

Fizzy

46. Team: Bolton
    manufacturer: new balance or uhlsport
    Sponsor: I like the Asian sponsors so was thinking hibiki whiskey or kirin ichiban beer
    Colours: current kit colour

47. Club: Valencia.
    Manufacturer: Any
    HOME: This season's colour's - You can pick the design
    AWAY: This season's colour's - You can pick the design

48. Quote Originally Posted by LegitGat0 View Post
    Team: Liverpool
    Sponsor: Air Asia (attached)
    Colours:
    Red with white for home, white with red for away, black with gold for third jersey
    Extras/Notes:
    Something similar to the jersey attached, also for the sponsor, is it possible to please change the color to match each jersey?

I have these done just don't seem to be able to post them due to being new.

Last edited by DirtyCash; 03/12/2015 at 12:33 PM.

49. Team: Hull City
    Kit Manufacturer: Nike, Reebok, Mitre or Puma, whatever looks best.
    Colours: Amber & Black for the home kit, White and Black for the away kit, Silver & Black for the third kit.
    Extras/Notes: I do not mind the way the current Hull kits look so that styles fine (or try something else if you think it looks cool I'm open to that) I'm just sick to death of the giant Flamingo Land sponsorship on the current kits and I'm 9 years into my save and cannot picture another 9 years of this

Would very much appreciate the effort if you would consider my request
    Last edited by Isarandil; 03/12/2015 at 01:03 AM.

50. Quote Originally Posted by Isarandil View Post
    Team: Hull City
    Kit Manufacturer: Nike, Reebok, Mitre or Puma, whatever looks best.
    Colours: Amber & Black for the home kit, White and Black for the away kit, Silver & Black for the third kit.
    Extras/Notes: I do not mind the way the current Hull kits look so that styles fine (or try something else if you think it looks cool I'm open to that) I'm just sick to death of the giant Flamingo Land sponsorship on the current kits and I'm 9 years into my save and cannot picture another 9 years of this

Would very much appreciate the effort if you would consider my request
    bornexplorer88 and Isarandil like this.

+ Reply to Thread

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO