Like Tree917Likes

Request Your Kits Here!

1. Damo547, Thanks, Thanks, Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by damo547 View Post
    Don't think the font is dictated by the 3d template, fonts are probably else where, but I would imagine there is a default font that all teams use. Could be wrong though.

Socks don't match the image you posted above exactly, but I don't think you would tell the difference to be honest.

Load them in and see what you think.

damo547 likes this.

2. Quote Originally Posted by damo547 View Post
    Anything you want changing, let me know.

Thanks It's very nice.

3. Hey, could someone make me a few kits please?

Team: Manchester United
    Kit Manufacturer: Jordan
    Sponsor: Playstation 5
    Colours: The three 2018/2019 colours they are using, red home, pink away, navy blue third
    Extras/Notes: Could they look like this (West Ham below) but for United?

Team: Liverpool
    Kit Manufacturer: Old school Adidas
    Sponsor: Carlsberg
    Colours: The three 2018/2019 colours they are using, red home, purple away, grey third

Team: Chelsea
    Kit Manufacturer: Nike
    Sponsor: John Lewis
    Colours: The three 2018/2019 colours they are using, blue home, yellow away, light blue/green? third

Thank you in advance

4. Quote Originally Posted by Rossi19 View Post
    Hey, could someone make me a few kits please?

Colours: The three 2018/2019 colours they are using, red home, pink away, navy blue third

Team: Liverpool
    Sponsor: Carlsberg
    Colours: The three 2018/2019 colours they are using, red home, purple away, grey third

Colours: The three 2018/2019 colours they are using, blue home, yellow away, light blue/green? third

Thank you in advance
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Request Your Kits Here!-lfc-h.png   Request Your Kits Here!-lfc-.png   Request Your Kits Here!-lfc-3.png  

5. Quote Originally Posted by KentClark View Post
    These are perfect!!! Love them.

Thank you so much
    KentClark likes this.

6. The Stockport kits are class. Absolutely love them, cheers!!

One thing though (me just being picky), can you alter the colour of the home kit so it matches the colour of the home bar please:

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Request Your Kits Here!-screenshot-2019-05-26-09.21.48.png  

7. Quote Originally Posted by Rossi19 View Post

Thank you in advance
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Request Your Kits Here!-home.png   Request Your Kits Here!-away.png   Request Your Kits Here!-third.png  

KentClark likes this.

8. Quote Originally Posted by damo547 View Post
    I am in love

I now need to get these made in real life!!!

Thank you so much
    damo547 likes this.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Rossi19 View Post

Thank you in advance
    Don't know if you were wanting exact replicas, in which case, these might not do:

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Request Your Kits Here!-home.png   Request Your Kits Here!-away.png   Request Your Kits Here!-third.png  

10. Quote Originally Posted by damo547 View Post
    Don't know if you were wanting exact replicas, in which case, these might not do:

These are absolutely fantastic. Thank you so very much, I really appreciate this
    damo547 likes this.

11. Sky Sports Cardiff City idea

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Calling all kit-makers! This is the one-stop shop for all your kit requests.

In here, post your kit request using the following template, and the idea behind this is instead of posting in numerous request threads and waiting for that one user to complete your request, anybody who has the time can jump in and make the kit for you. There is a humongous list of kit-makers so, chances are, a request will never go unnoticed.

Please use this simple template when requesting a kit:

Team:
    Kit Manufacturer:
    Sponsor:
    Colours:
    Extras/Notes:

Also, please state if there is a particular template you wish to use, and any links to images that may come in handy.
    CLICK HERE to see examples of templates.

If possible please can you make the following:
    Team: Cardiff City
    Kit Manufacturer: Adidas
    Sponsor: Tourism Malaysia
    Colours: Blue/Red/White
    Extras/Notes: Please find a similar kit to one provided with
    colours blue in abundance, collars and sleeves white and
    any additional bits in red.

Thanks in advance
    Attached Images

12. Hi,

I know I just had a few requests made and wasn't sure on the protocol about asking for more. I am learning to make my own so I don't have to pester people about doing anything but until then, I have a few more requests. Is it possible to get them made?

Team: Arsenal
    Sponsor: o2

Team: Watford
    Kit Manufacturer: Puma
    Sponsor: Gilette
    Colours: The two 2018/2019 colours they are using, yellow and black home, green away
    Extras/Notes: Could the home pattern be in the style of the 2019 Juventus shirt? https://nssdata.s3.amazonaws.com/ima...ernaaaa-01.jpg

Team: Tottenham
    Sponsor: Tesla
    Colours: The three 2018/2019 colours they are using, white home, dark blue away, dark green third.

13. Kit style

Anyone know what style the left kit is please??
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Request Your Kits Here!-untitled.png  

14. United for a save file and custom club!

Kit Manufacturer: Umbro
    Sponsor: INEOS
    Colours: Red Home Kit ala real life, Blue away kit, White third kit
    Notes/Extras: If possible with the badge the club are using for the new season that's based on the 1999 Champions League Final one, appreciate this might be harder to do so just the normal one is fine too

Team: Edinburgh Eagles (custom team, logo linked below!)
    Sponsor: Steam
    Colours: Black Home Kit, White Away Kit, Yellow Third Kit
    Notes/Extras: this is a custom club I made based on the real life rugby league team, this is there logo (
    https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped...urgheagles.png) if you can remove the "rubgy league bit would be great ^_^

thanks in advance!

15. Quote Originally Posted by Rossi19 View Post
    Hi,

I know I just had a few requests made and wasn't sure on the protocol about asking for more. I am learning to make my own so I don't have to pester people about doing anything but until then, I have a few more requests. Is it possible to get them made?

Team: Arsenal
    Sponsor: o2

Colours: The two 2018/2019 colours they are using, yellow and black home, green away
    Extras/Notes: Could the home pattern be in the style of the 2019 Juventus shirt? https://nssdata.s3.amazonaws.com/ima...ernaaaa-01.jpg

Colours: The three 2018/2019 colours they are using, white home, dark blue away, dark green third.
    Done the Arsenal home kit but what colours do you want for the other two Arsenal kits?

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Request Your Kits Here!-old-skool-arsenal-h.png  

16. Could I get the away in this colour: https://www.premier-football.net/ars...9-away-ss.html

And the third in this: https://www.footyheadlines.com/2017/...third-kit.html.

Love the home kit you made, greatly appreciated

17. Quote Originally Posted by RorzaFM View Post
    Sponsor: INEOS
    Colours: Red Home Kit ala real life, Blue away kit, White third kit
    Notes/Extras: If possible with the badge the club are using for the new season that's based on the 1999 Champions League Final one, appreciate this might be harder to do so just the normal one is fine too

thanks in advance!
    Attached Images    

18. Quote Originally Posted by RorzaFM View Post
    Team: Edinburgh Eagles (custom team, logo linked below!)
    Sponsor: Steam
    Colours: Black Home Kit, White Away Kit, Yellow Third Kit
    Notes/Extras: this is a custom club I made based on the real life rugby league team, this is there logo (
    https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped...urgheagles.png) if you can remove the "rubgy league bit would be great ^_^

thanks in advance!
    Attached Images    

19. Quote Originally Posted by Heppy91 View Post
    thanks man! there are awesome

20. Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Request Your Kits Here!-lafc_1.png   Request Your Kits Here!-lafc_2.png  

21. Quote Originally Posted by Rossi19 View Post
    Could I get the away in this colour: https://www.premier-football.net/ars...9-away-ss.html

And the third in this: https://www.footyheadlines.com/2017/...third-kit.html.

Love the home kit you made, greatly appreciated

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Request Your Kits Here!-old-skool-arsenal-.png   Request Your Kits Here!-old-skool-arsenal-3.png  

22. [QUOTE=Rossi19;3209730]Hi,

Attached Images   

23. Quote Originally Posted by flyingbluebirds View Post
    If possible please can you make the following:
    Team: Cardiff City
    Sponsor: Tourism Malaysia
    Colours: Blue/Red/White
    Extras/Notes: Please find a similar kit to one provided with
    colours blue in abundance, collars and sleeves white and
    any additional bits in red.

Thanks in advance
    Attached Images  

24. Quote Originally Posted by KentClark View Post
    Thank you so much
    KentClark likes this.

25. [QUOTE=Heppy91;3210014]
    Quote Originally Posted by Rossi19 View Post
    Hi,

This is perfect, thank you.

Greatly appreciated

26. Liverpool Kit Request

Team: Liverpool FC
    Sponsor: Standard Chartered
    Colours: The three 2018/2019 colours they are using, red home, purple away, grey alternate
    Extras/Notes:
    home: all red with the Nike styling on the sleeves

away: Real Madrid purple kit with orange writing

alternate: grey with red Nike styling on sleeves

thanks in advance

27. Exclamation Request of Kit

Thanks for the previous shirt, however i'm seeking 500x500 pixels- If possible please can you provide the following:
    Team: Cardiff City F.C.
    Kit Manufacturer: Adidas (any decent looking kit)
    Sponsor: Tourism Malaysia - (not visit malaysia) (please have sponsor pressed onto kit without background)
    Colours: Blue/White (and some red)
    Extras/Notes: Please go for blue as the main colour, any additional bits white and red.

I need 500x500 pixels posted and if you could do an away kit in white as main (with red and blue) too that would be awesome - I'm looking forward to seeing the two side by side.

Thanks in advance
    Last edited by flyingbluebirds; 31/05/2019 at 10:26 AM.

28. Quote Originally Posted by SRES View Post

Team: Liverpool FC
    Sponsor: Standard Chartered
    Colours: The three 2018/2019 colours they are using, red home, purple away, grey alternate
    Extras/Notes:
    home: all red with the Nike styling on the sleeves

away: Real Madrid purple kit with orange writing

alternate: grey with red Nike styling on sleeves

thanks in advance
    Any good?

29. Quote Originally Posted by Rossi19 View Post
    Hi,

KentClark likes this.

30. England kit?

can you do national team kits? if so there are a few I would love

Team: England

Kit Manufacturer: MG (https://mgsportswear.co.uk/)
    Sponsor: Jaguar
    Colours: White (home), Red (away)

ideally both with blue trim/collars

31. Quote Originally Posted by RorzaFM View Post
    can you do national team kits? if so there are a few I would love

Team: England

Kit Manufacturer: MG (https://mgsportswear.co.uk/)
    Sponsor: Jaguar
    Colours: White (home), Red (away)

ideally both with blue trim/collars
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Request Your Kits Here!-away.png   Request Your Kits Here!-home.png  

32. BBC Seeking final Cardiff Kit

Thanks for the previous shirt, however i'm seeking 414x414 pixels- If possible please can you provide the following:

Sponsor: Tourism Malaysia - (not visit malaysia) (please have sponsor pressed onto kit without any background to sponsor)

Extras/Notes: Please go for blue as the main colour
    , any additional bits white and red

I need 414x414 pixels posted and if you could do an away kit in white as main (with red and blue) too that would be awesome - I'm looking forward to seeing the two side by side.

Thanks in advance
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Request Your Kits Here!-800px-cardiff_city_crest.svg.png  

33. Quote Originally Posted by flyingbluebirds View Post
    Thanks for the previous shirt, however i'm seeking 414x414 pixels- If possible please can you provide the following:

Sponsor: Tourism Malaysia - (not visit malaysia) (please have sponsor pressed onto kit without any background to sponsor)

Extras/Notes: Please go for blue as the main colour
    , any additional bits white and red

I need 414x414 pixels posted and if you could do an away kit in white as main (with red and blue) too that would be awesome - I'm looking forward to seeing the two side by side.

Thanks in advance
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Request Your Kits Here!-home.png   Request Your Kits Here!-away.png  

34. Sky Sports CCFC NEEDED

Thanks, I need a kit similar to the Juventus one uploaded but the main kit colour as blue. 414x414 pixels.
    and if possible 1200x1200pixels.

Colours: Blue (main - 2 blue types inc.an ultramarine type or similar) - white (stripes) - red (collar) (please include all these colours)

35. Quote Originally Posted by flyingbluebirds View Post
    Thanks, I need a kit similar to the Juventus one uploaded but the main kit colour as blue. 414x414 pixels.
    and if possible 1200x1200pixels.

Colours: Blue (main - 2 blue types inc.an ultramarine type or similar) - white (stripes) - red (collar) (please include all these colours)

Closest I could get. Last one I'll do though as you keep changing your demands!

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Request Your Kits Here!-home2.png   Request Your Kits Here!-home2large.png  
    KentClark likes this.

36. -

Closest I could get. Last one I'll do though as you keep changing your demands!
    Many thanks, all the best for your future designs

37. Fenerbache SK

Hello,
    I was wondering if you could make me, some awesome looking home, away and alternate kits.
    Team: Fenerbache SK
    Kit Manufacturer: New Balance
    (All Kits) Sponsor: HP
    Home Kit Colours: Navy Blue and Yellow (Classic colours and striped)
    Away Kit Colours: Sapphire Blue with White Sleeves
    Alternate Kit Colours: A Black Kit with White outlines and the badge to be White.

Thank you, PjanicAtTheDisco!

38. Quote Originally Posted by PjanicAtTheDisco View Post
    Hello,
    I was wondering if you could make me, some awesome looking home, away and alternate kits.
    Team: Fenerbache SK
    Kit Manufacturer: New Balance
    (All Kits) Sponsor: HP
    Home Kit Colours: Navy Blue and Yellow (Classic colours and striped)
    Away Kit Colours: Sapphire Blue with White Sleeves
    Alternate Kit Colours: A Black Kit with White outlines and the badge to be White.

Thank you, PjanicAtTheDisco!
    Any good?

39. Fantastic

Thanks a thousand, this is unbelievable. Amazing, took a short amount of time as well. Telling my Football Manager buddies about this.

Thank you again, PjanicAtTheDisco!
    damo547 likes this.

40. Do you take request for that template? Sorry I don't know the name of it ?
    https://twitter.com/requestakit/stat...14123577626624

41. Club: Cray Wanderers (Logo here: https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped...anderersfc.png)
    Manufacturer: Warrix (logo here: https://pngimage.net/wp-content/uplo...rrix-png-3.png)
    Sponsor: Singapore Airlines (logo here: https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped...s_Logo.svg.png)
    Colours: Kit style to be like the in game style. Default ss. Thanks. (picture here: 1.jpg)

Thank you very much!

42. Harchester re-birth!

Hi guys,

I'm looking for some new kits for my Harchester United save

Team: Harchester United
    Sponsor: HSBC
    Colours:
    Home: Purple is the main colour with white as the secondary for any drum or design. I'm happy for somebody to be creative with their designs!
    Away: Grey is the main colour and black as the secondary colour
    3rd kit: Yellow as the main colour and white as the secondary colour
    Extras/Notes:
    Harchester United logo - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harchester_United_F.C.

Thanks in advance, can't wait to see what you come up with!

43. Quote Originally Posted by jaykaysss View Post
    Club: Cray Wanderers (Logo here: https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped...anderersfc.png)
    Manufacturer: Warrix (logo here: https://pngimage.net/wp-content/uplo...rrix-png-3.png)
    Sponsor: Singapore Airlines (logo here: https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped...s_Logo.svg.png)
    Colours: Kit style to be like the in game style. Default ss. Thanks. (picture here: Attachment 1208284)

Thank you very much!
    Here you go. If you want some 3d kits doing, let me know what colour shorts/socks and what league badge you want.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Request Your Kits Here!-home.png   Request Your Kits Here!-away.png  

44. Quote Originally Posted by A Loyal Shot View Post
    Hi guys,

I'm looking for some new kits for my Harchester United save

Team: Harchester United
    Sponsor: HSBC
    Colours:
    Home: Purple is the main colour with white as the secondary for any drum or design. I'm happy for somebody to be creative with their designs!
    Away: Grey is the main colour and black as the secondary colour
    3rd kit: Yellow as the main colour and white as the secondary colour
    Extras/Notes:
    Harchester United logo - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harchester_United_F.C.

Thanks in advance, can't wait to see what you come up with!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Request Your Kits Here!-harchester-h.png   Request Your Kits Here!-harchester-.png   Request Your Kits Here!-harchester-3.png  

damo547 likes this.

45. Hi Guys,

Looking for some new kits for my Cambridge United save.

Team: Cambridge United
    Kit Manufacturer: Adidas (old school logo)
    Sponsor: Brother or Labatt's (cant decide - old school 90's epl sponsors - have attatched for help)
    Colours -
    Home: Classic home colours - cambridge orange & black features (blue sponsor)
    Away: Black with cambridge orange features (orange sponsor)
    3rd: Slime Green/Yellow (Barce 18/19 green kit colour) with black features (black sponsor)

Extras/Notes:
    Badge to suit kit colours
    Beko small ad on all right arms (original logo colour) & EPL logo on all left arms
    Home - Like black cambridge kit attatched but home colours
    Away kit - Collar and design like Liverpool kit but with Arsenal fabric gradient (attatched)
    3rd kit - go nuts on a custom old school 90s adidas design

Thank you for all the hard work put in on this thread, amazing!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Request Your Kits Here!-screenshot-2019-06-04-17.08.35.png   Request Your Kits Here!-screenshot-2019-06-04-16.58.11.png   Request Your Kits Here!-screenshot-2019-06-04-16.58.03.png  

Request Your Kits Here!-screenshot-2019-06-04-16.47.32.png   Request Your Kits Here!-screenshot-2019-06-04-16.47.09.png  

46. dearne a district

Team dearne and district fc
    brand any
    Sponsor aldli
    Home red and white and blue
    Away yellow and blue
    third blue and black
    below is the badge
    Attached Images  

47. Quote Originally Posted by iamayaak View Post
    Hi Guys,

Looking for some new kits for my Cambridge United save.

Team: Cambridge United
    Kit Manufacturer: Adidas (old school logo)
    Sponsor: Brother or Labatt's (cant decide - old school 90's epl sponsors - have attatched for help)
    Colours -
    Home: Classic home colours - cambridge orange & black features (blue sponsor)
    Away: Black with cambridge orange features (orange sponsor)
    3rd: Slime Green/Yellow (Barce 18/19 green kit colour) with black features (black sponsor)

Extras/Notes:
    Badge to suit kit colours
    Beko small ad on all right arms (original logo colour) & EPL logo on all left arms
    Home - Like black cambridge kit attatched but home colours
    Away kit - Collar and design like Liverpool kit but with Arsenal fabric gradient (attatched)
    3rd kit - go nuts on a custom old school 90s adidas design

Thank you for all the hard work put in on this thread, amazing!
    Hope this is what you were after, took a while to find the right templates. Also, I think the EPL badge should be on right with sponsor on left.

48. Quote Originally Posted by haddon1976 View Post
    Team dearne and district fc
    brand any
    Sponsor aldli
    Home red and white and blue
    Away yellow and blue
    third blue and black
    below is the badge

49. These are so sick - Thank you!

Can I ask for 2 super small changes??
    1 - Sponsor on home kit to be Black instead of blue
    2 - Club badge to be outlined so you can see through the badge and into the kit colour in (home - black) (away - orange) (3rd - black)

Thank you so much for the work man!

Hope this is what you were after, took a while to find the right templates. Also, I think the EPL badge should be on right with sponsor on left.

50. Quote Originally Posted by iamayaak View Post
    These are so sick - Thank you!

Can I ask for 2 super small changes??
    1 - Sponsor on home kit to be Black instead of blue
    2 - Club badge to be outlined so you can see through the badge and into the kit colour in (home - black) (away - orange) (3rd - black)

Thank you so much for the work man!
    No problem. Hopefully this is what you mean?

+ Reply to Thread

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO