Like Tree917Likes

Request Your Kits Here!

1. absolutely awesome, thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by damo547 View Post
    No problem. Hopefully this is what you mean?

damo547 likes this.

2. I would like to make a request for my create-a-club if possible. FC style preferably but I'll take whatever .

Team: Casterly Football Club
    Manufacturer: Nike
    Sponsor: Juul
    Colors: Home- Manchester City sky blue with white sleeves (think Arsenal) Away- Gold and red horizontal stripes with white trim (1984 Liverpool style)
    It would be great if they're done with the current template/style that Nike uses.

Extras: If it's not too much to ask (and perhaps there's another thread that I'm unaware of that do these) if I could get help with creating a proper badge for the club. I currently use the Martell sigil from GOT but it's lacking the "badge aspects" (Ex. of what I'm looking for being Chelsea or Man City).

Thank you so much to anyone who can help me out!!
    Last edited by danpagnepapi; 05/06/2019 at 06:19 AM.

3. Real Kashmir FC

Hey,

So, after watching the documentary on David Robinson and Real Kashmir FC. I've decided I want to be them however I would like some kits for them.

Team: Real Kashmir FC - https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped...ir_FC_Logo.png
    Manufacturer: Adidas
    Sponsor: Up to you
    Home Kit: The design is up to you, however the colour scheme needs to be yellow being the primary colour, the secondary and other colours can be up to you.
    Away Kit: Preferably the same design, but with alternating colours, so blue being the primary colours. Again this is up to you.
    Third Kit: Up to, the design can be anything.

If I have been to vague, then reply to me.
    Thank you in advance, I have seen your work before and it is beautiful.

4. My save

Hello!

I am not sure if I allowed to ask for more than one kit. If not I'll happily rescind this post.
    If I am allowed could you please make a kit for Southall F.C. I am currently doing my GCSE's. So, to stop future hassle I want kits and logos made in advance.

Team: Southall F.C. - http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/attac...l-fc_400px.png
    Manufacturer: Any
    Sponsor: The Naan Shop - http://thenaanshop.co.uk/wp-content/...s/img/logo.png
    Home Kit: Red and Black, have the design be like Lazio Home kit (18/19), but instead of the eagle try and have the gudwara in white.
    Away Kit: White and Red, have this design like the home kit, but have the gudwara in black.
    Alternate Kit: Go wild I do not mind.

Thank you, PjanicAtTheDisco!

5. Quote Originally Posted by danpagnepapi View Post
    I would like to make a request for my create-a-club if possible. FC style preferably but I'll take whatever .

Colors: Home- Manchester City sky blue with white sleeves (think Arsenal) Away- Gold and red horizontal stripes with white trim (1984 Liverpool style)
    It would be great if they're done with the current template/style that Nike uses.

Extras: If it's not too much to ask (and perhaps there's another thread that I'm unaware of that do these) if I could get help with creating a proper badge for the club. I currently use the Martell sigil from GOT but it's lacking the "badge aspects" (Ex. of what I'm looking for being Chelsea or Man City).

I'm personally no good with badges but believe there is another thread. If you can come back with a badge then either I or one of the other guys can help.

6. Quote Originally Posted by haddon1976 View Post
    Team dearne and district fc
    brand any
    Sponsor aldli
    Home red and white and blue
    Away yellow and blue
    third blue and black
    below is the badge
    Attached Images    

7. Quote Originally Posted by danpagnepapi View Post
    I would like to make a request for my create-a-club if possible. FC style preferably but I'll take whatever .

Badge ideas?

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Request Your Kits Here!-2.png  
    Attached Images  

8. Quote Originally Posted by Heppy91 View Post
    Badge ideas?

I really like the Barca-shaped one!! Is there a way that you could keep the same design and just make the badge a circle with “Casterly” around the top outline and “Football Club” around the bottom? Thanks so much man

9. Quote Originally Posted by damo547 View Post
    I'm personally no good with badges but believe there is another thread. If you can come back with a badge then either I or one of the other guys can help.
    Thanks for the response bro, the latest reply before this in the thread has one that someone whipped up for me if you’d like to use one of those. I’m trying to see if they could alter the one I like slightly but if they don’t get around to it i’ll take whatever kit you or anyone can hook me up with

10. Quote Originally Posted by JonjoSmith View Post
    Hey,

So, after watching the documentary on David Robinson and Real Kashmir FC. I've decided I want to be them however I would like some kits for them.

Team: Real Kashmir FC - https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped...ir_FC_Logo.png
    Manufacturer: Adidas
    Sponsor: Up to you
    Home Kit: The design is up to you, however the colour scheme needs to be yellow being the primary colour, the secondary and other colours can be up to you.
    Away Kit: Preferably the same design, but with alternating colours, so blue being the primary colours. Again this is up to you.
    Third Kit: Up to, the design can be anything.

If I have been to vague, then reply to me.
    Thank you in advance, I have seen your work before and it is beautiful.
    Anything you aren't happy with, let me know.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Request Your Kits Here!-home.png   Request Your Kits Here!-away.png   Request Your Kits Here!-third.png  

11. Very Nice!

Anything you aren't happy with, let me know.

I love the home kit and away kit. However, for the alternate Kit could you possibly make the kit colour black. And replace the blue outlines with yellow. Just basically replace white with black and blue with yellow. Other than that It is perfect!

12. Quote Originally Posted by PjanicAtTheDisco View Post
    Hello!

I am not sure if I allowed to ask for more than one kit. If not I'll happily rescind this post.
    If I am allowed could you please make a kit for Southall F.C. I am currently doing my GCSE's. So, to stop future hassle I want kits and logos made in advance.

Team: Southall F.C. - http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/attac...l-fc_400px.png
    Manufacturer: Any
    Sponsor: The Naan Shop - http://thenaanshop.co.uk/wp-content/...s/img/logo.png
    Home Kit: Red and Black, have the design be like Lazio Home kit (18/19), but instead of the eagle try and have the gudwara in white.
    Away Kit: White and Red, have this design like the home kit, but have the gudwara in black.
    Alternate Kit: Go wild I do not mind.

I hope I understand what you were asking for, if not, let me know.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Request Your Kits Here!-home.png   Request Your Kits Here!-away.png   Request Your Kits Here!-third.png  

13. Quote Originally Posted by JonjoSmith View Post
    I love the home kit and away kit. However, for the alternate Kit could you possibly make the kit colour black. And replace the blue outlines with yellow. Just basically replace white with black and blue with yellow. Other than that It is perfect!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Request Your Kits Here!-third.png  

14. 3D Kits?

I hope I understand what you were asking for, if not, let me know.

Absolute quality, I was wondering is there any place I can get 3D kits for this kit. If there is not, that's fine.

15. Quote Originally Posted by PjanicAtTheDisco View Post
    Absolute quality, I was wondering is there any place I can get 3D kits for this kit. If there is not, that's fine.
    I can do some, but I need to know what colour socks/shorts you want for each kit and maybe what league badge you want on too?

16. Southall F.C.

I can do some, but I need to know what colour socks/shorts you want for each kit and maybe what league badge you want on too?
    Ok!

Home Kit: Red Shorts and Socks
    Away Kit: Black Shorts and Red Socks
    Third Kit: White Shorts and socks.
    League Badge - The Cherry Red Records Combined Counties Football League
    Is that all? PjanicAtTheDisco!

17. Quote Originally Posted by PjanicAtTheDisco View Post
    Ok!

Home Kit: Red Shorts and Socks
    Away Kit: Black Shorts and Red Socks
    Third Kit: White Shorts and socks.
    League Badge - The Cherry Red Records Combined Counties Football League
    Is that all? PjanicAtTheDisco!
    Don't know how they'll look, give them a whirl and let me know.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Request Your Kits Here!-3dhome.png   Request Your Kits Here!-3daway.png   Request Your Kits Here!-3dthird.png  

18. Quote Originally Posted by danpagnepapi View Post

Not sure if you are happy with this badge or if you would prefer another.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Request Your Kits Here!-home.png   Request Your Kits Here!-away.png  
    Attached Images   

19. Quote Originally Posted by damo547 View Post
    Not sure if you are happy with this badge or if you would prefer another.

You killed the home kit bro and the badge bro!! For the away kit i was thinking horizontal stripes like a QPR look if possible. Other than that you did a great job dude thank you so much

20. Quote Originally Posted by danpagnepapi View Post
    You killed the home kit bro and the badge bro!! For the away kit i was thinking horizontal stripes like a QPR look if possible. Other than that you did a great job dude thank you so much
    Any better?

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Request Your Kits Here!-away.png  

21. Quote Originally Posted by damo547 View Post
    Any better?

perfect man thank you so much!
    damo547 likes this.

22. Quote Originally Posted by danpagnepapi View Post
    I really like the Barca-shaped one!! Is there a way that you could keep the same design and just make the badge a circle with “Casterly” around the top outline and “Football Club” around the bottom? Thanks so much man
    Attached Images  

23. Damo, any chance you could edit these slightly please?

Home:

Away:

Third:

Minor changes:

606.jpeg - Sponsor on front of all shirts (all white on home, all blue on away and whatever looks best on third)

Also, can you slightly alter the colour of the home shirt so it matches the Stockport colours please (screenshot posted below)

Cheers
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Request Your Kits Here!-screenshot-2019-06-08-00.38.00.png   Request Your Kits Here!-stockport-h.png   Request Your Kits Here!-stockport-.png  

Request Your Kits Here!-stockport-3.png  

24. Quote Originally Posted by jrsadler View Post
    Damo, any chance you could edit these slightly please?
    Couldn't find the original home template but thought this might be similar to the Liverpool style you posted originally. Is it the right blue?

Request Your Kits Here!-home.png  
    Last edited by damo547; 08/06/2019 at 01:53 PM. Reason: Badge on home kit was too far right.
    KentClark likes this.

25. Team: West Ham Utd
    Manufacturer: Umbro
    Sponsor: Bet Way
    Colors: New 2019/20 season Home- Claret and Blue (see attachment) Away- White (see attachment), if possible can I have the 3d kits too please
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Request Your Kits Here!-west-ham-home.png   Request Your Kits Here!-west-ham-away.png  

26. Quote Originally Posted by daveo72 View Post
    Team: West Ham Utd
    Manufacturer: Umbro
    Sponsor: Bet Way
    Colors: New 2019/20 season Home- Claret and Blue (see attachment) Away- White (see attachment), if possible can I have the 3d kits too please
    These have been done over on a different site, so saves someone a job, there is also a link for the 3d kits there too:

https://sortitoutsi.net/forums/topic...-kits?page=173

27. thanks damo547

28. Team: FC Dynamo Berlin
    Manufacturer: Up to Yourself
    Sponsor: Up To Yourself
    Colors: HOME/Blue Color in logo below and light shade of grey AWAY / all Black kit
    Attached Images  

29. Kit request FC12 style

team: Leones de Ponce (I can put the badge in this post as well in case anyone can't find it online)
    Sponsor: Apple (just the logo would be cool)
    colors: see below

Notes: I can't find any real kits for this team so take whatever creative freedom you think will make them killer as long as they kind of resemble the default kits! Only ask is for the away kit to have a polo collar

Thanks for the help fellas

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Request Your Kits Here!-screenshot-3-.png  
    Last edited by danpagnepapi; 09/06/2019 at 08:57 PM.

30. Quote Originally Posted by Footy1996 View Post
    Team: FC Dynamo Berlin
    Manufacturer: Up to Yourself
    Sponsor: Up To Yourself
    Colors: HOME/Blue Color in logo below and light shade of grey AWAY / all Black kit
    If there is anything you don't like, let me know.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Request Your Kits Here!-home.png   Request Your Kits Here!-away.png  

31. Quote Originally Posted by danpagnepapi View Post
    Kit request FC12 style

team: Leones de Ponce (I can put the badge in this post as well in case anyone can't find it online)
    Sponsor: Apple (just the logo would be cool)
    colors: see below

Notes: I can't find any real kits for this team so take whatever creative freedom you think will make them killer as long as they kind of resemble the default kits! Only ask is for the away kit to have a polo collar

Thanks for the help fellas
    Anything you want changing, let me know.

32. Team: Wakefield United FC
    Kit Manufacturer: Umbro
    Sponsor: JD
    Colours: home: yellow and green stripes, away: green with yellow trim, third: half red half white with black trim please
    Extras/Notes:
    Request Your Kits Here!-wakefield-united-fc_400px.png

33. Quote Originally Posted by damo547 View Post
    Anything you want changing, let me know.

Thank you much brother. By chance do you know how to format a config file to put these in?

34. Quote Originally Posted by danpagnepapi View Post
    Thank you much brother. By chance do you know how to format a config file to put these in?
    I think this should explain it for you:

GUIDE TO ADDING KITS IN FM18 WITH FMXML.
    KentClark likes this.

35. You are willing to do 3D kits?! In that case, can we start from scratch again? I only requested for the default SS style because I wanted the kits to match the 3D ones.

Club: Cray Wanderers (Logo here: https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped...anderersfc.png)
    Manufacturer: Warrix (logo here: https://pngimage.net/wp-content/uplo...rrix-png-3.png)
    Sponsor: Singapore Airlines (logo here: https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped...s_Logo.svg.png)
    Colours:

Home: as seen here:
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D6t5wdnXoAEqmTa.png

Away: sky blue as the primary colour and white as secondary colour (design here:
    https://c.76.my/Malaysia/[email protected])

3rd kit: same colour scheme and design as this:
    https://cdn.images.dailystar.co.uk/d...00/1435406.jpg

White shorts and socks for all designs in 3D, no need for league badges, thanks!

Thank you very much!

Here you go. If you want some 3d kits doing, let me know what colour shorts/socks and what league badge you want.

36. Hi, can you please make a kit for SL Olvais from Portugal

It is a lower league team, but basically the kit is the same as old school Benfica from Adidas time

Here is a picture of the SL Olivais logo and some publicity that would look good on the shit

Can you please create a first one in red and the second kit in white

Thank you so much in advance
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Request Your Kits Here!-benfica-1988-adidas-shirt-camisa-european-cup-final-psv-01.png   Request Your Kits Here!-super_bock.png  
    Attached Images  
    Attached Images

37. Quote Originally Posted by Jmarshwolf View Post
    Team: Wakefield United FC
    Colours: home: yellow and green stripes, away: green with yellow trim, third: half red half white with black trim please
    Extras/Notes:
    Is this the badge you want to use? I found another when doing a search.

38. Quote Originally Posted by jaykaysss View Post
    You are willing to do 3D kits?! In that case, can we start from scratch again? I only requested for the default SS style because I wanted the kits to match the 3D ones.

Club: Cray Wanderers (Logo here: https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped...anderersfc.png)
    Manufacturer: Warrix (logo here: https://pngimage.net/wp-content/uplo...rrix-png-3.png)
    Sponsor: Singapore Airlines (logo here: https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped...s_Logo.svg.png)
    Colours:

Home: as seen here:
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D6t5wdnXoAEqmTa.png

Away: sky blue as the primary colour and white as secondary colour (design here:
    https://c.76.my/Malaysia/[email protected])

3rd kit: same colour scheme and design as this:
    https://cdn.images.dailystar.co.uk/d...00/1435406.jpg

White shorts and socks for all designs in 3D, no need for league badges, thanks!

Thank you very much!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Request Your Kits Here!-home2.png   Request Your Kits Here!-away2.png   Request Your Kits Here!-third2.png  

Request Your Kits Here!-3dhome.png   Request Your Kits Here!-3daway.png   Request Your Kits Here!-3dthird.png  

jaykaysss likes this.

39. Quote Originally Posted by Burkina View Post
    Hi, can you please make a kit for SL Olvais from Portugal

It is a lower league team, but basically the kit is the same as old school Benfica from Adidas time

Here is a picture of the SL Olivais logo and some publicity that would look good on the shit

Can you please create a first one in red and the second kit in white

Thank you so much in advance
    Burkina likes this.

40. Quote Originally Posted by damo547 View Post
    Wow that is awsome! Thank you so much!!!
    damo547 likes this.

41. Team: Rotherham United
    Kit Maker: Adidas
    Sponsor:

Colours: Red/White for home, Blue and black for away, Yellow and light blue for third.

Just looking for something a bit updated, it doesnt have to be in the same scheme (stripes, etc) just... nicer.

Thanks!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Request Your Kits Here!-rotherham-kits.png  

42. Quote Originally Posted by damo547 View Post
    Is this the badge you want to use? I found another when doing a search.

Yeah thats the badge mate

43. Team: Dudley Town
    Kit Manufacturer: Adidas
    Sponsor: bet365
    Colours: home: red with white stripes, away: black with red trim, third: yellow with red trim.
    Extras/Notes: would also like collers on the them too please.

Sorry if I'm taking the piss having two requests, I've got 2 created club saves and dudley means more tbh, its the area i live in. This is the badge below. Thank you in advance.
    Screenshot_20190611-051554_Gallery.jpg
    Last edited by Jmarshwolf; 11/06/2019 at 07:56 AM.

44. Question

I'm new to this. I would request but I want ask a question.
    What is the most common thing people request in terms of Kit Manufacturers and Sponsors?

I don't want to request if I haven't had a slightest clue what to request in terms of Kit Manufacturers and Sponsors.

45. Quote Originally Posted by FmAloha2019 View Post
    I'm new to this. I would request but I want ask a question.
    What is the most common thing people request in terms of Kit Manufacturers and Sponsors?

I don't want to request if I haven't had a slightest clue what to request in terms of Kit Manufacturers and Sponsors.
    Can be literally any thing that either you or the kit maker can find a logo for to be honest. If it's for a small lower league fantasy club, I tend to search for local companies when it comes to sponsors, but it is ultimately entirely up to you.

46. Kit request

Team: Elite International FC link
    Kit Manufacturer: Adidas
    Sponsor: Sony, Apple(sleeve logo)
    Colours: Blue & Black features(home), White & Blue features(Away), Blue & Gold features(third)
    Extras/Notes: AX template, Premier league sleeve logo(Home & Away), Champions League sleeve logo(third)

If you want, you can go for a modern design to save the hassle of "redesigning kits".

47. This is brilliant, mate! Thanks a lot!

How do I input the 3D kits though? Thanks!
    Last edited by jaykaysss; 12/06/2019 at 08:08 AM.

48. Quote Originally Posted by Jmarshwolf View Post
    Team: Wakefield United FC
    Extras/Notes:

Request Your Kits Here!-third.png  

49. Quote Originally Posted by damo547 View Post
    Those sre great mate thank you
    damo547 likes this.

50. Quote Originally Posted by Raaritsgozilla View Post
    Team: Rotherham United
    Kit Maker: Adidas
    Sponsor:

Colours: Red/White for home, Blue and black for away, Yellow and light blue for third.

Just looking for something a bit updated, it doesnt have to be in the same scheme (stripes, etc) just... nicer.

Thanks!

+ Reply to Thread

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO