Like Tree917Likes

Request Your Kits Here!

1. Quote Originally Posted by Jmarshwolf View Post
    Team: Dudley Town
    Kit Manufacturer: Adidas
    Sponsor: bet365
    Colours: home: red with white stripes, away: black with red trim, third: yellow with red trim.
    Extras/Notes: would also like collers on the them too please.

Sorry if I'm taking the piss having two requests, I've got 2 created club saves and dudley means more tbh, its the area i live in. This is the badge below. Thank you in advance.
    Attachment 1208988
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Request Your Kits Here!-home.png   Request Your Kits Here!-away.png   Request Your Kits Here!-third.png  

2. Quote Originally Posted by FmAloha2019 View Post
    Team: Elite International FC link
    Sponsor: Sony, Apple(sleeve logo)
    Colours: Blue & Black features(home), White & Blue features(Away), Blue & Gold features(third)
    Extras/Notes: AX template, Premier league sleeve logo(Home & Away), Champions League sleeve logo(third)

If you want, you can go for a modern design to save the hassle of "redesigning kits".
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Request Your Kits Here!-home.png   Request Your Kits Here!-away.png   Request Your Kits Here!-third.png  

3. As requested...

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Request Your Kits Here!-dudley-town-h.png   Request Your Kits Here!-dudley-town-.png   Request Your Kits Here!-dudley-town-3.png  

4. Quote Originally Posted by jaykaysss View Post
    This is brilliant, mate! Thanks a lot!

How do I input the 3D kits though? Thanks!
    Create a folder within your graphics folder called 3d kits and then stick the above images in there. Then, open a blank notepad document and copy the below text into it, changing the picture names and id numbers to use whatever you use and then save it in the same folder and call it config.xml:

<record>
    <!-- resource manager options -->

<!-- dont preload anything in this folder -->
    <boolean id="preload" value="false"/>

<!-- turn off auto mapping -->
    <boolean id="amap" value="false"/>

<!-- logo mappings -->
    <!-- the following XML maps pictures inside this folder into other positions
    in the resource system, which allows this folder to be dropped into any
    place in the graphics folder and still have the game pick up the graphics
    files from the correct places
    -->

<list id="maps">
    <record from="PICTURE_NAME" to="graphics/pictures/team/ID_NUMBER/kit_textures/away"/>
    <record from="PICTURE_NAME" to="graphics/pictures/team/ID_NUMBER/kit_textures/home"/>
    <record from="PICTURE_NAME" to="graphics/pictures/team/ID_NUMBER/kit_textures/third"/>

</list>
    </record>

5. Quote Originally Posted by damo547 View Post
    Perfect, thanks heaps!!
    damo547 likes this.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Jmarshwolf View Post
    Team: Dudley Town
    Sponsor: bet365
    Colours: home: red with white stripes, away: black with red trim, third: yellow with red trim.
    Extras/Notes: would also like collers on the them too please.

Sorry if I'm taking the piss having two requests, I've got 2 created club saves and dudley means more tbh, its the area i live in. This is the badge below. Thank you in advance.
    Attachment 1208988
    Attached Images     

7. Quote Originally Posted by KentClark View Post
    As requested...

Can anyone make these 3D please?

Would like white shorts and red socks for the red and white home, would like red shorts and white socks for the whitw away and red ahorts and yellow socks for the yeloow 3rd.

Thank you in advance if anyone can.

8. Quote Originally Posted by damo547 View Post
    This is amazing. The 3rd kit look like purple but its fine. Also, the 3rd kit the shoulder area is lacking a touch of gold outline. It is my fault that i didn't mentioned it in the request form or didn't specify enough but I'll still take it either way. Thank you so much.

9. Awesome, thanks mate! You have been of great help!

Quote Originally Posted by damo547 View Post
    Create a folder within your graphics folder called 3d kits and then stick the above images in there. Then, open a blank notepad document and copy the below text into it, changing the picture names and id numbers to use whatever you use and then save it in the same folder and call it config.xml:

<record>

<!-- dont preload anything in this folder -->

<!-- logo mappings -->
    -->

<list id="maps">
    <record from="PICTURE_NAME" to="graphics/pictures/team/ID_NUMBER/kit_textures/away"/>
    <record from="PICTURE_NAME" to="graphics/pictures/team/ID_NUMBER/kit_textures/home"/>
    <record from="PICTURE_NAME" to="graphics/pictures/team/ID_NUMBER/kit_textures/third"/>

</list>
    </record>
    damo547 likes this.

10. Quote Originally Posted by FmAloha2019 View Post
    This is amazing. The 3rd kit look like purple but its fine. Also, the 3rd kit the shoulder area is lacking a touch of gold outline. It is my fault that i didn't mentioned it in the request form or didn't specify enough but I'll still take it either way. Thank you so much.
    I'll make some changes tonight mate.

11. Quote Originally Posted by FmAloha2019 View Post
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Request Your Kits Here!-third.png  

12. Team: Roda JC
    Kit Manufacturer: Nike
    Sponsor: Ralph Lauren
    Colours: yellow and black home (half and half like the old blackburn shirts) and away is light blue and white id like light blue with a white stripe diagonally on it if possible please
    Extras/Notes: i just want it to look slick and smart, with the away i dont know if my idea will look good so if you have another idea with them colours that would be class, thanks.

13. Quote Originally Posted by Fizzlargh View Post
    Team: Roda JC
    Kit Manufacturer: Nike
    Sponsor: Ralph Lauren
    Colours: yellow and black home (half and half like the old blackburn shirts) and away is light blue and white id like light blue with a white stripe diagonally on it if possible please
    Extras/Notes: i just want it to look slick and smart, with the away i dont know if my idea will look good so if you have another idea with them colours that would be class, thanks.
    What you were after?

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Request Your Kits Here!-home.png   Request Your Kits Here!-away.png  

14. Quote Originally Posted by damo547 View Post
    This is perfect. Thank you so much
    damo547 likes this.

15. MLS Club kit request

Thank you for the kits, I would like to make a 2nd request.

Team: Honolulu FC link
    Colours: Green & White features(home), Black & Green features(away), Green & Gold features(third)
    Extras/Notes: AX template, MLS sleeve logo(Home, Away & third)

16. 3D kit request

Hello, i'd really appreciate it someone could make these in the 3D kit format. Thanks in advance!

17. fc Windsor

fc Windsor 3d-2d kits//sorry little english
    Last edited by Benito R; 14/06/2019 at 04:06 PM.

18. Quote Originally Posted by Benito R View Post
    fc Windsor 3d-2d kits//sorry little english
    Do you have any links to badges or images of their kit?

19. Quote Originally Posted by FmAloha2019 View Post
    Thank you for the kits, I would like to make a 2nd request.

Team: Honolulu FC link
    Colours: Green & White features(home), Black & Green features(away), Green & Gold features(third)
    Extras/Notes: AX template, MLS sleeve logo(Home, Away & third)

20. Quote Originally Posted by FrankieG View Post
    Hello, i'd really appreciate it someone could make these in the 3D kit format. Thanks in advance!
    Need to know what you would like for shorts and socks too.

21. Quote Originally Posted by damo547 View Post
    This is amazing. Thank you again for this stunning piece of work
    damo547 likes this.

22. Quote Originally Posted by damo547 View Post
    Do you have any links to badges or images of their kit?
    https://g.co/kgs/DqpNEq sorry,please

23. Team: Bristol Rovers
    Kit Manufacturer: Under Armour
    Sponsor: Dyson
    Colours: traditional colours & style
    Extras/Notes: Home and Away kits please. Sponsor and kit manufacturer logo in yellow on home kit

Thank you!!

24. Quote Originally Posted by Le_Grand14 View Post
    Team: Bristol Rovers
    Kit Manufacturer: Under Armour
    Sponsor: Dyson
    Colours: traditional colours & style
    Extras/Notes: Home and Away kits please. Sponsor and kit manufacturer logo in yellow on home kit

Thank you!!
    Any good?

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Request Your Kits Here!-home.png   Request Your Kits Here!-away.png  
    KentClark likes this.

25. Quality, thank you!

26. please dream to play, for fc windsor with 2d and 3d kits. help me. if you can
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Request Your Kits Here!-windsor_1.png   Request Your Kits Here!-windsor_2.png   Request Your Kits Here!-windsor_3.png  

Last edited by Benito R; 15/06/2019 at 12:14 PM.

27. Quote Originally Posted by Benito R View Post
    please dream to play, for fc windsor with 2d and 3d kits. help me. if you can
    Not the best effort without a decent template, but here's my 10 pence worth. I will do 3d kits later and upload those separately. I got the kit picture from their twitter page and it does look slightly different to those one's you have posted above, but more realistic in my eyes. I did a third based on the colours you uploaded, but I don't think they have a third and I don't really like it that much.

Request Your Kits Here!-3dhome.png   Request Your Kits Here!-3daway.png  
    Last edited by damo547; 15/06/2019 at 05:43 PM.

28. perfect mate thanks alot! any chance you know of a guide that will help me with getting them in my game? i cant seem to find one?

Quote Originally Posted by damo547 View Post
    What you were after?

29. Probably best to look around on youtube, but if you can make sense of the following, you might be able to sort it out:

1 - Create folder in your FM graphics folder called 'Kits'. This can be found normally throught My Documents > Sports Interactive > Football Manager XX

2 - Copy and paste your kits into that new folder

3 - Open Notepad and copy the following text into and then save this text file as config.xml in the same folder as your kit. You will need to replace the names of the images with whatever you are calling them i.e. Home or Away and replace the team ID with whatever the ID number for your team is. You may need to switch on this option within the settings menu in game to see the ID number:

<record>

<!-- don't preload anything in this folder -->

<!-- picture mappings -->
    -->

<list id="maps">

<record from="PICTURE NAME" to="graphics/pictures/team/CLUB ID NUMBER/kits/home"/>
    <record from="PICTURE NAME" to="graphics/pictures/team/CLUB ID NUMBER/kits/away"/>

</list>
    </record>

4 - There's more information in this guide here that explains the xml side of things if the above doesn't make sense.

https://www.fmscout.com/a-how-to-mak...fig-files.html

30. Quote Originally Posted by damo547 View Post
    Not the best effort without a decent template, but here's my 10 pence worth. I will do 3d kits later and upload those separately. I got the kit picture from their twitter page and it does look slightly different to those one's you have posted above, but more realistic in my eyes. I did a third based on the colours you uploaded, but I don't think they have a third and I don't really like it that much.

2d-ok 3d-no. <record>
    <!-- resource manager options --> <!-- don't preload anything in this folder --> <boolean id="preload" value="false"/> <!-- turn off auto mapping --> <boolean id="amap" value="false"/> <!-- picture mappings --> <!-- the following XML maps pictures inside this folder into other positions in the resource system, which allows this folder to be dropped into any place in the graphics folder and still have the game pick up the graphics files from the correct places --> <list id="maps"> <!-- Generated by FM Graphics Configurator, by HMan --> <record from="windsor_1" to="graphics/pictures/team/94017455/kit_textures/home"/> <record from="windsor_2" to="graphics/pictures/team/94017455/kit_textures/away"/> </list></record>

I do not know why
    I

31. Quote Originally Posted by Benito R View Post
    2d-ok 3d-no. <record>
    <!-- resource manager options --> <!-- don't preload anything in this folder --> <boolean id="preload" value="false"/> <!-- turn off auto mapping --> <boolean id="amap" value="false"/> <!-- picture mappings --> <!-- the following XML maps pictures inside this folder into other positions in the resource system, which allows this folder to be dropped into any place in the graphics folder and still have the game pick up the graphics files from the correct places --> <list id="maps"> <!-- Generated by FM Graphics Configurator, by HMan --> <record from="windsor_1" to="graphics/pictures/team/94017455/kit_textures/home"/> <record from="windsor_2" to="graphics/pictures/team/94017455/kit_textures/away"/> </list></record>

I do not know why
    I
    Did you rename the images to windsor_1 and windsor_2?

32. Quote Originally Posted by damo547 View Post
    Did you rename the images to windsor_1 and windsor_2?
    Yes,of course

33. can you check my config?

34. Quote Originally Posted by Benito R View Post
    can you check my config?
    It looks ok, so as long as you are using the right team ID and the config is in the same folder as the image files, and you have removed or renamed the old image files, it should be ok. Did you clear cache and reload?

35. Quote Originally Posted by damo547 View Post
    It looks ok, so as long as you are using the right team ID and the config is in the same folder as the image files, and you have removed or renamed the old image files, it should be ok. Did you clear cache and reload?
    All-yes. "old image files"???

36. Quote Originally Posted by Benito R View Post
    All-yes. "old image files"???
    Is this a create a club? If so, you usually use the ID number of a different club, so perhaps there are already 3d kits for that old club? Other than these suggestions, I really do not know. What club does that ID belong to? I could try it myself.

37. Quote Originally Posted by damo547 View Post
    Any good?

Sorry to be a pain but could I request a third kit in Black same style? Thanks

38. Quote Originally Posted by damo547 View Post
    Is this a create a club? If so, you usually use the ID number of a different club, so perhaps there are already 3d kits for that old club? Other than these suggestions, I really do not know. What club does that ID belong to? I could try it myself.
    Combined Counties League Premier Division, Windsor fc,

39. Quote Originally Posted by Le_Grand14 View Post
    Sorry to be a pain but could I request a third kit in Black same style? Thanks
    Which style?

40. Quote Originally Posted by damo547 View Post
    I created a league folder. I might have a league id?

41. 2d kit,ok,same id 3d

42. Quote Originally Posted by damo547 View Post
    Which style?
    As the home and Away already done. So Under Armour with Dyson sponsor but in black?

43. Quote Originally Posted by Le_Grand14 View Post
    As the home and Away already done. So Under Armour with Dyson sponsor but in black?
    Any good?

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Request Your Kits Here!-third.png  

44. Spot on, thanks!

45. Question: What is up with ppl requesting 3d kits? Just curious.

46. Team: Brentford
    sponsor: Betway (in black)
    Home kit colours: striped, Red and white and black (similar to 18/19 season home kit)
    Away kit colours: blue and white
    3rd kit colours: Black and white
    Extras/Notes: SS style

Thank you!

47. Hello mate, do you accept doing custom team kits?

48. Quote Originally Posted by FmAloha2019 View Post
    Question: What is up with ppl requesting 3d kits? Just curious.
    Pretty sure 3D kits = visible in the actual game 3D engine.

49. Chesham United

Team: Chesham united
    Kit Manufacturer: Kappa
    sponsor: none
    Home kit colours: main claret with blue details
    Away kit colours: main black with yellow/gold detals
    Extras/Notes: Attached custom badge and would like it in SS style

Thanks!
    Attached Images  

50. sup mate. Just spot you at Rocheyb thread. lol

+ Reply to Thread

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO