Like Tree915Likes

Request Your Kits Here!

1. Quote Originally Posted by kubunio View Post
    Hello mate, do you accept doing custom team kits?
    That's what I prefer to be honest.

2. Team: San Marino Calcio
    Kit Manufacturer: Nike
    Sponsor: Turkish Airlines
    Colours: Light Blue & white features(home), White & Blue features(Away), Red main color and blue & white features(third)

AX Template please

Thanks in advance
    Last edited by ArdaTuran#10; 4 Weeks Ago at 12:26 PM.

3. Quote Originally Posted by FmAloha2019 View Post
    sup mate. Just spot you at Rocheyb thread. lol
    yea, just started a new save and need some new graphics since the originals are shocking lol

4. Quote Originally Posted by walkerjack2000 View Post
    Team: Brentford
    Kit Manufacturer: Adidas
    sponsor: Betway (in black)
    Home kit colours: striped, Red and white and black (similar to 18/19 season home kit)
    Away kit colours: blue and white
    3rd kit colours: Black and white
    Extras/Notes: SS style

Thank you!
    Any good?

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Request Your Kits Here!-home.png   Request Your Kits Here!-away.png   Request Your Kits Here!-third.png  

5. Quote Originally Posted by ACRadja View Post
    Team: Chesham united
    Kit Manufacturer: Kappa
    sponsor: none
    Home kit colours: main claret with blue details
    Away kit colours: main black with yellow/gold detals
    Extras/Notes: Attached custom badge and would like it in SS style

Thanks!
    I did a second home kit as I thought the first might be a bit cliche!

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Request Your Kits Here!-home.png   Request Your Kits Here!-home2.png   Request Your Kits Here!-away.png  

6. Quote Originally Posted by damo547 View Post
    Any good?

I love the home and third kit they are great thank you, but with the blue away kit would you be able to make it like the third kit but full blue with white stripes on the shoulders ? thank you so much for making them tho they are great

7. Quote Originally Posted by ArdaTuran#10 View Post
    Team: San Marino Calcio
    Sponsor: Turkish Airlines
    Colours: Light Blue & white features(home), White & Blue features(Away), Red main color and blue & white features(third)

AX Template please

Thanks in advance
    Any good?

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Request Your Kits Here!-home.png   Request Your Kits Here!-third.png   Request Your Kits Here!-away.png  

ArdaTuran#10 likes this.

8. Quote Originally Posted by damo547 View Post
    That's what I prefer to be honest.
    Alright, cheers for the heads up.
    Team: Lechia Police
    Sponsor: Bet365 on shoulders, Samsung on front
    Colours: Home kit is black/red mix with white collar, Away kit is purple. Also if you do GK kits it would be nice too, Home kit for GK would be full white with sponsors, away gk kit would be green.
    Extras/Notes:

9. Quote Originally Posted by walkerjack2000 View Post
    I love the home and third kit they are great thank you, but with the blue away kit would you be able to make it like the third kit but full blue with white stripes on the shoulders ? thank you so much for making them tho they are great
    Like this? Or would you prefer the coloured badge? You are welcome also.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Request Your Kits Here!-away2.png  

10. Quote Originally Posted by damo547 View Post
    Like this? Or would you prefer the coloured badge? You are welcome also.

perfect mate thank you, would it be to much to ask for a full black one instead of the half and half just to see what that looks like ?

11. Quote Originally Posted by kubunio View Post
    Alright, cheers for the heads up.
    Team: Lechia Police
    Sponsor: Bet365 on shoulders, Samsung on front
    Colours: Home kit is black/red mix with white collar, Away kit is purple. Also if you do GK kits it would be nice too, Home kit for GK would be full white with sponsors, away gk kit would be green.
    Extras/Notes:
    The away kit seems a bit plain to me so if you want something changing/adding, let me know.

I don't see the point in doing GK kits as they aren't seen in the game like the main kits are, unless there is something I don't know. If you just want some doing I could try I suppose.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Request Your Kits Here!-home.png   Request Your Kits Here!-away.png  

12. Quote Originally Posted by walkerjack2000 View Post
    perfect mate thank you, would it be to much to ask for a full black one instead of the half and half just to see what that looks like ?
    Like this?

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Request Your Kits Here!-third2.png  

13. Quote Originally Posted by damo547 View Post
    Like this?

perfect mate thank you so much
    damo547 likes this.

14. Quote Originally Posted by damo547 View Post
    The away kit seems a bit plain to me so if you want something changing/adding, let me know.

I don't see the point in doing GK kits as they aren't seen in the game like the main kits are, unless there is something I don't know. If you just want some doing I could try I suppose.

Hey man, the kits looks great! I think the away kit is quite plain, maybe darker purple or lighter stripes added in could do the job? Also instead of bet365 its meant to be LOTOS, idk why i got those two mixed up.

15. Quote Originally Posted by damo547 View Post
    I did a second home kit as I thought the first might be a bit cliche!

Those are brilliant thanks!
    damo547 likes this.

16. Quote Originally Posted by kubunio View Post
    Hey man, the kits looks great! I think the away kit is quite plain, maybe darker purple or lighter stripes added in could do the job? Also instead of bet365 its meant to be LOTOS, idk why i got those two mixed up.
    Changed it up a little...better?

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Request Your Kits Here!-home2.png   Request Your Kits Here!-away2.png  

17. Quote Originally Posted by damo547 View Post
    Changed it up a little...better?

Cheers mate, its wonderful! Thank you for your time, effort and work on this.
    damo547 likes this.

18. Quote Originally Posted by damo547 View Post
    Any good?

Looks amazing man thanks a lot
    damo547 likes this.

19. can someone do this kit please ?

Team: Sporting Clube Farense
    Kit Manufacturer: Patrick
    Sponsor: MEO
    Colours: GOLD and Meo in black and white
    Extras/Notes:
    Can I have them done in FC style please? Great work guys.
    [/QUOTE]

http://scfarense.pt/sites/default/fi...20Ferreira.jpg
    Last edited by DiogoEsberard; 3 Weeks Ago at 11:17 PM.

20. Would anyone be able to make the above kits into 3D kits please?

All three shorts in the same colour as each top.
    Adidas logo same as on chest with club badge also
    Same piping round the ends of each leg on shorts as piping used on shirt sleeves. With 3 stripes down side of shorts.

Socks
    Home: navy with peach/orange trim
    Away: same as kit colour
    Third: peach/orange with navy trim
    3 Adidas style stripes for piping/trim at top of socks
    Adidas logo same as shorts and logo on chest of shirts

Apologies if I've missed any details, Never had 3D kits made before, so if I have missed anything please let me know.

*Also huge credit to MrSnowman for the kit designs and RocheyB for the badge design*
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Request Your Kits Here!-belfast-city-home.png   Request Your Kits Here!-belfast-city-away.png   Request Your Kits Here!-belfast-city-third.png  

Attached Images  
    Last edited by DJ1872; 3 Weeks Ago at 08:52 PM.

21. Team: FC Andorra
    Kit Manufacturer:
    Adidas
    Sponsor:
    Morabanc
    Colours:
    Home - Same as current kit, Away - Grey , Third - Your design
    Extras/Notes:
    FB Style

Cheers mate.

22. Team: Leeds United

Kit Manufacturer: Nik
    e

Sponsor: 32 Red

Colours: Home: White, Blue Trim (minimal) / Away: Navy Blue (Plain), White Trim / 3rd: Yellow, Blue trim

Extras/Notes: SS Style, all with Premier League sleeve badges and standard collars (not buttoned)
    Also if possible to make them as 3D kits that would be awesome (as the Leeds away shirt is awful)

Thank you kindly

23. Quote Originally Posted by sixx1402 View Post
    Team: Leeds United

Kit Manufacturer: Nik
    e

Sponsor: 32 Red

Colours: Home: White, Blue Trim (minimal) / Away: Navy Blue (Plain), White Trim / 3rd: Yellow, Blue trim

Extras/Notes: SS Style, all with Premier League sleeve badges and standard collars (not buttoned)
    Also if possible to make them as 3D kits that would be awesome (as the Leeds away shirt is awful)

Thank you kindly
    Might not be what you want as it's not the default SS style, just trying out a new template. Also, I used the new 32 Red logo instead of the older one which may not be to taste.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Request Your Kits Here!-leedshome.png   Request Your Kits Here!-leedsaway.png   Request Your Kits Here!-leedsthird.png  

Request Your Kits Here!-leedsaway.png  
    Last edited by damo547; 3 Weeks Ago at 09:06 PM. Reason: Redone the away kit.
    sixx1402 likes this.

24. Quote Originally Posted by darnho View Post
    Team: FC Andorra
    Kit Manufacturer:
    Adidas
    Sponsor:
    Morabanc
    Colours:
    Home - Same as current kit, Away - Grey , Third - Your design
    Extras/Notes:
    FB Style

Cheers mate.
    Here is my take...not FB template but I'm trying something new. Download files here.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Request Your Kits Here!-fcandorra.png  

25. Quote Originally Posted by damo547 View Post
    Here is my take...not FB template but I'm trying something new. Download files here.

They look great mate, much appreciated!
    damo547 likes this.

26. This template is my favourite,looks great

27. Quote Originally Posted by ArdaTuran#10 View Post
    This template is my favourite,looks great
    Do you want me to redo yours in this template?

28. Quote Originally Posted by damo547 View Post
    Might not be what you want as it's not the default SS style, just trying out a new template. Also, I used the new 32 Red logo instead of the older one which may not be to taste.

Oh wow, they are fantastic! Thank you very much for your time, top kitting!
    damo547 likes this.

29. Quote Originally Posted by damo547 View Post
    Do you want me to redo yours in this template?
    That would be great,if it is not too much work for you,and if you'll do it please change the third kit without stripes please

30. please guys

Quote Originally Posted by DiogoEsberard View Post

Team: Sporting Clube Farense
    Kit Manufacturer: Patrick
    Sponsor: MEO
    Colours: GOLD and Meo in black and white
    Extras/Notes:
    Can I have them done in FC style please? Great work guys.

http://scfarense.pt/sites/default/fi...20Ferreira.jpg[/QUOTE]

I already ask this 3 months ago , and i was expecting like almost everyday for someone to say something about it , id love to have this kit , i dont mind if its done in another style....

31. Quote Originally Posted by ArdaTuran#10 View Post
    That would be great,if it is not too much work for you,and if you'll do it please change the third kit without stripes please
    Changed it up a little bit. I've added the Serie D logo on the right arm and the RTV logo on the left which is a sponsor I found on the team's website. I don't really like the AX template so I personally think this template is much nicer. Download the files here.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Request Your Kits Here!-san-marino-calcione.png  
    ArdaTuran#10 likes this.

32. Quote Originally Posted by DiogoEsberard View Post
    I already ask this 3 months ago , and i was expecting like almost everyday for someone to say something about it , id love to have this kit , i dont mind if its done in another style....
    I can try, but the gold would be really hard to get right, but I'll do a simplified version if you like? Also, what about away or third shirts?
    DiogoEsberard likes this.

33. Quote Originally Posted by DiogoEsberard View Post

This is my attempt at the home kit, but that gold is hard to get right in photoshop...

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Request Your Kits Here!-home.png   Request Your Kits Here!-home.png  
    Last edited by damo547; 3 Weeks Ago at 09:18 PM. Reason: enhanced sponsor

34. Quote Originally Posted by damo547 View Post
    This is my attempt at the home kit, but that gold is hard to get right in photoshop...

thank you so MUCH ! I LOVE YOU
    damo547 likes this.

35. Quote Originally Posted by damo547 View Post
    I can try, but the gold would be really hard to get right, but I'll do a simplified version if you like? Also, what about away or third shirts?
    This is the third kit .. i have more pictures ...

https://cdn.record.pt/images/2018-12/img_920x518$2018_12_30_18_08_43_1488689.jpg

https://www.scfarense.pt/sites/defau...20Ferreira.jpg

https://www.scfarense.pt/sites/defau...20Ferreira.jpg

36. Having seen some of the impressive kits you've done, I would like to request one for my new save please.

Team: Sparta Nijkerk
    Kit Manufacturer: BALR. (Clothing brand started by Demy De Zeeuw, Eljero Elia & Gregory Van Der Wie
    )
    Sponsor: Draad (Internet company based in Nijkerk)
    Colours: Home - Orange & White with Black trim, Away - White & Orange with Black trim
    Extras/Notes: With the sponsor could you just use the wording and not the red circle background. Could both kit designs be like the picture included. Also with the manufacturer could you remove the outer shape please.

Thank you!

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Request Your Kits Here!-womens-bespoke_grande_312ad62f-1bd5-4a0e-99cf-b21d9551be4c_480x.png  
    Attached Images    
    Attached Images

37. Quote Originally Posted by Thefanatikz View Post
    Having seen some of the impressive kits you've done, I would like to request one for my new save please.

Team: Sparta Nijkerk
    Kit Manufacturer: BALR. (Clothing brand started by Demy De Zeeuw, Eljero Elia & Gregory Van Der Wie
    )
    Sponsor: Draad (Internet company based in Nijkerk)
    Colours: Home - Orange & White with Black trim, Away - White & Orange with Black trim
    Extras/Notes: With the sponsor could you just use the wording and not the red circle background. Could both kit designs be like the picture included. Also with the manufacturer could you remove the outer shape please.

Thank you!

I hope I have done these right as the design is hard to replicate. If anything is wrong, let me know and I'll change tomorrow night. Download files here.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Request Your Kits Here!-sparta-nijkerk.png  
    Thefanatikz likes this.

38. Cheers mate, they look absolutely stunning. Top job!
    damo547 likes this.

39. Wow these are even better than before man thanks
    damo547 likes this.

40. Team: RSC Anderlecht
    Kit Manufacturer: Joma
    Sponsor: BNP Paribas Fortis
    Colours: Home = Purple and white / Away = White and purple
    Extras/Notes:
    Home : Home.jpg
    Away : Away.jpg

41. Quote Originally Posted by dhondtjes View Post
    Team: RSC Anderlecht
    Kit Manufacturer: Joma
    Sponsor: BNP Paribas Fortis
    Colours: Home = Purple and white / Away = White and purple
    Extras/Notes:
    Home : Attachment 1209962
    Away : Attachment 1209963
    Here's my take on it. Not an exact match though! Download files here.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Request Your Kits Here!-rsc-anderlecht.png  

42. Quote Originally Posted by damo547 View Post
    I hope I have done these right as the design is hard to replicate. If anything is wrong, let me know and I'll change tomorrow night. Download files here.

Not really sure if this is the right place to post, but i cant seem to get the away kit in the game! Both kits are in the same folder, with the config file, yet only the home kits appears!

43. Quote Originally Posted by Thefanatikz View Post
    Not really sure if this is the right place to post, but i cant seem to get the away kit in the game! Both kits are in the same folder, with the config file, yet only the home kits appears!
    All I can suggest is double check what you have put in the config file matches the file name of the images and double check the club ID as that is all I can think would be wrong. I've double checked the size of them and they are both the right size. Did you clear the cache and all that?

44. Quote Originally Posted by damo547 View Post
    All I can suggest is double check what you have put in the config file matches the file name of the images and double check the club ID as that is all I can think would be wrong. I've double checked the size of them and they are both the right size. Did you clear the cache and all that?
    I've checked and double checked, everything seems to be ok. I've cleared the cache as well.

I have included a screen shot to see if anyone can see something i may be missing?

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Request Your Kits Here!-screen.png  

45. Quote Originally Posted by Thefanatikz View Post
    I've checked and double checked, everything seems to be ok. I've cleared the cache as well.

I have included a screen shot to see if anyone can see something i may be missing?
    If it is a club you have created, sometimes you have to enable an option to allow licensed kits, but i think you might only be able to do this with the game editor DLC. If you have that, there is a pencil icon that appears near to where the date and time is in the top right, which you don't currently have. Not sure if there is another way without the editor, which unfortunately you have to pay for.

46. Quote Originally Posted by damo547 View Post
    If it is a club you have created, sometimes you have to enable an option to allow licensed kits, but i think you might only be able to do this with the game editor DLC. If you have that, there is a pencil icon that appears near to where the date and time is in the top right, which you don't currently have. Not sure if there is another way without the editor, which unfortunately you have to pay for.
    It's not a created club, they're from the lower leagues in Holland which i download a custom database for. I don't have the in game editor either.

47. Quote Originally Posted by Thefanatikz View Post
    It's not a created club, they're from the lower leagues in Holland which i download a custom database for. I don't have the in game editor either.
    Ok, so I loaded the kits and came across the same problem and it's because although there appears to be an away kit, there isn't actually one added so I had to use the editor to edit the kit and add an away kit, then ticked the option to allow licensed kits and voila:

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Request Your Kits Here!-untitled-1.png  
    Thefanatikz likes this.

48. Quote Originally Posted by damo547 View Post
    Ok, so I loaded the kits and came across the same problem and it's because although there appears to be an away kit, there isn't actually one added so I had to use the editor to edit the kit and add an away kit, then ticked the option to allow licensed kits and voila:

Thank you ever so much. Just done the same and worked a treat. Now i can see both beautiful kits.
    Cheers for all the help!
    damo547 likes this.

49. Quote Originally Posted by damo547 View Post
    Here's my take on it. Not an exact match though! Download files here.

Thank you ver much !
    damo547 likes this.

50. Quote Originally Posted by KentClark View Post
    Love the concepts, sorry it's taken me so long to get back to you but I got caught up with real life stuff and work so this is the first chance I've had!

Could I be a real pain though and change the sponsor to Qatar Airways?

+ Reply to Thread

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO