Like Tree938Likes

Request Your Kits Here!

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Martial11 View Post
    Team: St.Polten
    Kit manufacturer: Nike
    Sponsor: Swarovski
    Colours: Home - yellow & Blue.
    Away - Red
    Extras: could you also make 2 kits for the Austrian national team by any chance ?
    Link to the right badge please?

  2. Team: Le Havre/Havre AC HOME
    Kit Manufacturer: Nike
    Sponsor: Blank
    Colours: Navy and sky blue (happy for it to be played around with)
    Extras/Notes: Big fan of these request a kit style's. ONly request is Le Havre badge is made white, pretty much free reign.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Request Your Kits Here!-screen-shot-2019-07-21-13.53.33.png   Request Your Kits Here!-screen-shot-2019-07-21-13.52.49.png  

  3. Quote Originally Posted by damo547 View Post
    Link to the right badge please?
    https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped...6lten_logo.png

  4. Quote Originally Posted by bafana17 View Post
    Hi guys, got a fairly simple request, it's just the 2019/2019 official kit for EA Guingamp. Thanks to whoever takes it on, you're a legend!

    Team: EA Guingamp
    Kit Manufacturer:
    Umbro
    Sponsor:
    Servagroupe
    Colours:
    Red, White and Black
    Extras/Notes:
    For the third kit, could you please just make a black version, following the same style as the home and away? Thanks again!
    As requested. Download files here.

    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Request Your Kits Here!-ea-guingamp.png  
    ArdaTuran#10 and bafana17 like this.

  5. @damo547 hey man I can't get to work that Ataspor away kit in-game do you know how to make a config file? I think I made it right but only home kit is shown in-game

  6. Quote Originally Posted by damo547 View Post
    As requested. Download files here.

    You're an absolute champion mate! Thanks so much.
    damo547 likes this.

  7. Widzew Lodz

    Hi guys,

    I am starting a youth challenge with Widzew Lodz and was wondering if there is a kit for them?

    Much appreciated!

    Greetings,

    Perre

  8. Quote Originally Posted by A Loyal Shot View Post
    Team: Harchester United (Logo http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/downloads.php?do=file&id=1958)
    Kit maker: Nike
    Sponsor: Qatar Airways
    Colours: Purple (home), similar to the Roma 3rd kit last year (https://www.skygoal.se/product/as-roma-third-kit-soccer-jersey-2018-2019/) Yellow (away) Sky Blue (third)

    Thanks a lot, there are some great designs on here at the moment!
    I used a slightly different badge, still the same image, but better quality and more of a football club badge, from the famous RocheyB! The Roma third kit has a map of Rome as the texture and since Harchester is fictional, I used a kind of crack texture which I still think looks ok. Wasn't sure if you wanted that texture through out each kit so mixed it up a bit. I actually quite like the third one better!
    Download here.

    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Request Your Kits Here!-harchester-united-home.png   Request Your Kits Here!-harchester-united-away.png   Request Your Kits Here!-harchester-united-third.png  

    ArdaTuran#10 likes this.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by damo547 View Post
    I used a slightly different badge, still the same image, but better quality and more of a football club badge, from the famous RocheyB! The Roma third kit has a map of Rome as the texture and since Harchester is fictional, I used a kind of crack texture which I still think looks ok. Wasn't sure if you wanted that texture through out each kit so mixed it up a bit. I actually quite like the third one better!
    Download here.

    Incredible! Thanks a lot!!
    damo547 likes this.

  10. Hi

    i requested these a few messages back and wondered if it had been missed or that?

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by rkid1888 View Post
    Hi

    Could someone please make these tops for me in SS style? If possible, please put the old style adidas logo on? white one on green top, green one on white top? Thanks in advance


  11. Change of colours needed

    Hello. I'd appreciate it if someone could change colours on these two kits:

    Kit Number 1: It's Aalst from Belgium. Red colour needs to be changed to DodgerBlue3 (R=24, G=116, B=205). Everything else on that kit remains the same and doesn't need to be changed, i.e. white fields should remain white.




    Kit Number 2: VW Hamme, also from Belgium. Its current shirt is all white. It needs to be changed in this way: the sleeves need to be all black, while the rest of the body needs to be changed from white to DodgerBlue4 (R=16, G=78, B=139). The current black symbols on the shirt (the crest, brand name, letters, sponsors) need to be changed from black to white.


    I think this is not a big deal for those who use Photoshop on a daily basis.
    Thanks in advance.
    Regards
    Attached Images   

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Martial11 View Post
    Team: St.Polten
    Kit manufacturer: Nike
    Sponsor: Swarovski
    Colours: Home - yellow & Blue.
    Away - Red
    Extras: could you also make 2 kits for the Austrian national team by any chance ?
    Sorry, been away for a bit. These any good?

    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Request Your Kits Here!-stpolten_1.png   Request Your Kits Here!-stpolten_2.png  
    ArdaTuran#10 and Martial11 like this.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by perre8 View Post
    Hi guys,

    I am starting a youth challenge with Widzew Lodz and was wondering if there is a kit for them?

    Much appreciated!

    Greetings,

    Perre
    I can make you some shirts in the style I use, but need some more info such as colours, sponsors, kit maker etc, perhaps some links.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by damo547 View Post
    I can make you some shirts in the style I use, but need some more info such as colours, sponsors, kit maker etc, perhaps some links.
    What templates/styles do you use?

  15. Quote Originally Posted by bonzy1987 View Post
    What templates/styles do you use?
    Just like the styles I have been posting recently, over the last couple of pages. The ones that are a bit more realistic looking. I don't do the SS or FC12 templates anymore. But, if it's those that you want, there are other people here that would do it in those styles.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by damo547 View Post
    Just like the styles I have been posting recently, over the last couple of pages. The ones that are a bit more realistic looking. I don't do the SS or FC12 templates anymore. But, if it's those that you want, there are other people here that would do it in those styles.

    These are superb, would you be able to do my requests in this style?

  17. Quote Originally Posted by rkid1888 View Post
    These are superb, would you be able to do my requests in this style?
    The reason I didn't consider your request was because you asked for SS style, which I no longer do. The template they are on is the style I use, the more realistic style and I quite like them. Would also be hard to replicate as I looked into this before. The left hand side (as you look at it) of the shirts are all the names of people who paid to have their names put on the shirt...that would be a lot of typing!!

    I can stick an adidas logo on the pictures you already have, but I think that's probably all I could do. Someone else may be able to reproduce them on the SS template though.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by damo547 View Post
    Sorry, been away for a bit. These any good?

    Legend these are great ! Is there a download link available?
    Last edited by Martial11; 3 Weeks Ago at 02:14 AM.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by damo547 View Post
    The reason I didn't consider your request was because you asked for SS style, which I no longer do. The template they are on is the style I use, the more realistic style and I quite like them. Would also be hard to replicate as I looked into this before. The left hand side (as you look at it) of the shirts are all the names of people who paid to have their names put on the shirt...that would be a lot of typing!!

    I can stick an adidas logo on the pictures you already have, but I think that's probably all I could do. Someone else may be able to reproduce them on the SS template though.
    i would never expect to type all those names out, theres over 400 on there :/ lol would love the kits to be in FM though. If you could do them that would be great, no need for the names to legible or that, as you look at the shirts on here it looks like a different shade so could that be an option?
    damo547 likes this.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by perre8 View Post
    Hi guys,

    I am starting a youth challenge with Widzew Lodz and was wondering if there is a kit for them?

    Much appreciated!

    Greetings,

    Perre
    Home kit in here I think:

    Polish lower leagues kits FC12

  21. Quote Originally Posted by ArdaTuran#10 View Post
    Team: SV Türkgücü Ataspor München
    Kit Manufacturer: Nike
    Sponsor: Turkish Airlines
    Colours: Home Red/white/turquise , Away White/Tourquise
    Extras/Notes: I don't want any stripes on the kit
    Had another go at these as I didn't really like the turquoise colour too much so only used it subtly this time. Still may not be to taste, but let me know:

    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Request Your Kits Here!-svturkgucu_h.png   Request Your Kits Here!-svturkgucu_a.png  
    ArdaTuran#10 likes this.

  22. Wow even better man these are amazing

  23. Leicester City

    Team: Leicester City
    Kit Manufacturer: Addidas
    Sponsor: King Power
    Colours: Blue Home, Grey Away, White Third
    Notes/Extras: Something a bit different, inspired by but not the same as they have IRL

  24. Could someone please create some kits in SS format for me for Notts County.

    I'm looking for the home kit to be identical to Juventus' new home kit with the sponsors being Adidas and Vodafone.

    For the away kit I'd be looking for this to again be identical to Real Madrid's home shirt, white and gold with the same sponsors as above.

    Thanks in advance!

  25. Please

    Hello friends, as you can see I am new to the Forum.
    I am from Buenos Aires, Argentina. I would like to ask a user to perform this two kits of "River Plate".
    Here is a recent pictures:
    Many thanks and I hope that someone can perform this kits.

    EA_PzsCXsAE8czA.jpg
    camiseta-river-2_416x555.jpeg

  26. Quote Originally Posted by A Loyal Shot View Post
    Incredible! Thanks a lot!!
    Any chance you could provide them in SS format as well, they look great!

  27. Quote Originally Posted by krosty11 View Post
    Hello friends, as you can see I am new to the Forum.
    I am from Buenos Aires, Argentina. I would like to ask a user to perform this two kits of "River Plate".
    Here is a recent pictures:
    Many thanks and I hope that someone can perform this kits.

    Attachment 1212221
    Attachment 1212222
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Request Your Kits Here!-river-plate-home.png   Request Your Kits Here!-river-plate-away.png  
    damo547 likes this.

  28. newport pagnell kit

    Team: Newport Pagnell Town FC
    Kit Manufacturer: Adidas
    Sponsor: Land Rover
    Colours: Home: Green (MAIN) white (adidas logo and stripes) Black (sponser)
    Away: Red (main) Green
    (adidas logo and stripes) White (sponser)

    Extras/Notes: go mad want a crazy type of home maybe 2 different greens camo type same on away but in reds if possible to try and if you feel like it try a 3rd shirt any colours thank you

    Attached Images  
    Last edited by scottepbrown; 1 Week Ago at 03:09 PM. Reason: chamge of logo

  29. Quote Originally Posted by Martial11 View Post
    Legend these are great ! Is there a download link available?
    No, they are in the right size, just right click and save as and then save them in your folders, rename them and include them in your config file!

  30. @kentclark

    Team: Leeds United
    Kit Manufacturer: New Balance
    Sponsor: None

    Home: White (MAIN) with Gold (pinstripes) and Blue (sleeves)



    Away: Navy blue (main) with White (design)



    Third: Yellow (main) - mix up the design



    Extras/Notes: SS kits with EPL sleeve badges, please!

  31. Quote Originally Posted by damo547 View Post
    The reason I didn't consider your request was because you asked for SS style, which I no longer do. The template they are on is the style I use, the more realistic style and I quite like them. Would also be hard to replicate as I looked into this before. The left hand side (as you look at it) of the shirts are all the names of people who paid to have their names put on the shirt...that would be a lot of typing!!

    I can stick an adidas logo on the pictures you already have, but I think that's probably all I could do. Someone else may be able to reproduce them on the SS template though.
    Is this something you can do then Damo? Think thy would look phenomenal. The pictures I have I can’t use as they are just saved from the clubs twitter so have the white background and I can’t get rid of it :/

  32. Quote Originally Posted by rkid1888 View Post
    Is this something you can do then Damo? Think thy would look phenomenal. The pictures I have I can’t use as they are just saved from the clubs twitter so have the white background and I can’t get rid of it :/
    I will try and do these tomorrow, off all week at home.

  33. Team: Everton
    Kit Manufacturer: Nike (In the style of the recent SV Türkgücü Ataspor München ones if possible with the same style collar)
    Sponsor: Sportpesa
    Colours: Home: Royal Blue (Main) & White / Away: Black (Main) & Dark Pink / 3rd: White (Main) & Medium Blue


    Extras/Notes: If you could possibly incorporate the Everton badge like you did with the recent SV Türkgücü Ataspor München ones for the 3rd White kit that would be awesome. Thanks in advance

  34. Quote Originally Posted by jrsadler View Post
    @kentclark

    Team: Leeds United
    Kit Manufacturer: New Balance
    Sponsor: None

    Home: White (MAIN) with Gold (pinstripes) and Blue (sleeves)



    Away: Navy blue (main) with White (design)



    Third: Yellow (main) - mix up the design



    Extras/Notes: SS kits with EPL sleeve badges, please!
    I've done the home & away kits but not 100% happy...What do you think?

    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Request Your Kits Here!-leeds-h.png   Request Your Kits Here!-leeds-.png  

  35. Quote Originally Posted by rkid1888 View Post
    Hi

    i requested these a few messages back and wondered if it had been missed or that?

    Thanks
    I've removed the background, resized them to the right size for FM and added a retro adidas logo to each one. I didn't want to completely redo them as I thought they looked good as they were, very similar to the templates that I use.

    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Request Your Kits Here!-home.png   Request Your Kits Here!-away.png  

  36. Quote Originally Posted by sixx1402 View Post
    Team: Everton
    Kit Manufacturer: Nike (In the style of the recent SV Türkgücü Ataspor München ones if possible with the same style collar)
    Sponsor: Sportpesa
    Colours: Home: Royal Blue (Main) & White / Away: Black (Main) & Dark Pink / 3rd: White (Main) & Medium Blue


    Extras/Notes: If you could possibly incorporate the Everton badge like you did with the recent SV Türkgücü Ataspor München ones for the 3rd White kit that would be awesome. Thanks in advance
    As requested, the third kit might not be to taste, let me know:

    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Request Your Kits Here!-everton_1.png   Request Your Kits Here!-everton_2.png   Request Your Kits Here!-everton_3.png  

    sixx1402 likes this.

  37. Quote Originally Posted by scottepbrown View Post
    Team: Newport Pagnell Town FC
    Kit Manufacturer: Adidas
    Sponsor: Land Rover
    Colours: Home: Green (MAIN) white (adidas logo and stripes) Black (sponser)
    Away: Red (main) Green
    (adidas logo and stripes) White (sponser)

    Extras/Notes: go mad want a crazy type of home maybe 2 different greens camo type same on away but in reds if possible to try and if you feel like it try a 3rd shirt any colours thank you

    Not sure if these are what you had in mind?

    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Request Your Kits Here!-newport_1.png   Request Your Kits Here!-newport_2.png   Request Your Kits Here!-newport_3.png  


  38. Quote Originally Posted by damo547 View Post
    As requested, the third kit might not be to taste, let me know:

    Oh they look great thanks!

    Any chance of a couple of adjustments? Make the Blue on the home shirt a bit darker to match the blue on the badge (Everton's normal blue)

    The 3rd is great but could you darken the blue to match the blue 3rd from last season, i'll insert a pic at the bottom if i can, just so both kits match the 3D kits for colour.

    Also Angry Birds sponsor on each left sleeve if possible, thanks for your time, they're excellent!

    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Request Your Kits Here!-everton_3.png  

  39. Quote Originally Posted by sixx1402 View Post
    Oh they look great thanks!

    Any chance of a couple of adjustments? Make the Blue on the home shirt a bit darker to match the blue on the badge (Everton's normal blue)

    The 3rd is great but could you darken the blue to match the blue 3rd from last season, i'll insert a pic at the bottom if i can, just so both kits match the 3D kits for colour.

    Also Angry Birds sponsor on each left sleeve if possible, thanks for your time, they're excellent!

    Actually sorry your colour for the 3rd kit matches the 3D in game kit (Pic at bottom) so just leave it thanks, Just the home blue and the Angry Birds on the sleeves if poss. And the Premier League badges on the opposite sleeves if you have time but no worries if not, many thanks kind sir

    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Request Your Kits Here!-everton_3.png  

  40. Quote Originally Posted by sixx1402 View Post
    Actually sorry your colour for the 3rd kit matches the 3D in game kit (Pic at bottom) so just leave it thanks, Just the home blue and the Angry Birds on the sleeves if poss. And the Premier League badges on the opposite sleeves if you have time but no worries if not, many thanks kind sir
    Can do, be tomorrow night though. Please, for future requests, try and get all the detail in the initial request. I don't save each shirt as its own psd file so I have to basically create them all over again, which I will do, but I'd rather get it right first time.

    Thanks
    sixx1402 likes this.

  41. Quote Originally Posted by damo547 View Post
    I've removed the background, resized them to the right size for FM and added a retro adidas logo to each one. I didn't want to completely redo them as I thought they looked good as they were, very similar to the templates that I use.

    Superb mate thanks very much


  42. Quote Originally Posted by damo547 View Post
    Can do, be tomorrow night though. Please, for future requests, try and get all the detail in the initial request. I don't save each shirt as its own psd file so I have to basically create them all over again, which I will do, but I'd rather get it right first time.

    Thanks
    Sorry yes my mistake, no rush thanks again for your time

  43. Quote Originally Posted by damo547 View Post
    I've removed the background, resized them to the right size for FM and added a retro adidas logo to each one. I didn't want to completely redo them as I thought they looked good as they were, very similar to the templates that I use.

    Hey mate, just put the kits in the game and the home top looks amazing but the away top looks like it might need a bit of touching up. ive attached a picture to show what i mean.

    thanks

    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Request Your Kits Here!-capture.png  

  44. Quote Originally Posted by rkid1888 View Post
    Hey mate, just put the kits in the game and the home top looks amazing but the away top looks like it might need a bit of touching up. ive attached a picture to show what i mean.

    thanks
    Did you right click the first image and click save as, and then save as a png file?

  45. Quote Originally Posted by damo547 View Post
    Did you right click the first image and click save as, and then save as a png file?
    Yeah mate, the home one is fine. It’s on a black background as it wasn’t noticeable on here but can be seen in the game

  46. Thanks a lot !!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by KentClark View Post

  47. Hello , could someone help me with some kits , please !?
    Thanks to whoever takes this on !

    Team - SC Fratia MS Bucuresti 55786401_2253193851408152_7487168637439049728_n.jpg
    Kit Manufacturer - PUMA
    Sponsor - Romania , explore the carpathian garden
    Colours - HOME (All sky blue) AWAY (burgundy) and third one black and gold if possible !

    I wish if you could do the big size like you did with Harchester United !

    Appreciate it , thank you so much !

  48. Quote Originally Posted by Danny9898 View Post
    Hello , could someone help me with some kits , please !?
    Thanks to whoever takes this on !

    Team - SC Fratia MS Bucuresti Attachment 1212639
    Kit Manufacturer - PUMA
    Sponsor - Romania , explore the carpathian garden
    Colours - HOME (All sky blue) AWAY (burgundy) and third one black and gold if possible !

    I wish if you could do the big size like you did with Harchester United !

    Appreciate it , thank you so much !
    Hope you like these. Download files here.

    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Request Your Kits Here!-sc-fratia-1.png   Request Your Kits Here!-sc-fratia-2.png   Request Your Kits Here!-sc-fratia-3.png  

    Danny9898 likes this.

  49. Quote Originally Posted by damo547 View Post
    Hope you like these. Download files here.

    Thank you so much , stunning work , love them !

  50. Quote Originally Posted by rkid1888 View Post
    Yeah mate, the home one is fine. It’s on a black background as it wasn’t noticeable on here but can be seen in the game
    Yeah, the quality of the original images weren't that good in the end so I did them from scratch on a similar template. Not 100% accurate though unfortunately.

    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Request Your Kits Here!-strochs_1.png   Request Your Kits Here!-strochs_2.png  

+ Reply to Thread

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO