Like Tree2Likes

Taking Kit Requests
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

  1. Taking Kit Requests

    Firstly thanks to Mikes thread for giving me the inspiration to give this a go. I have recently started on some kits for a few of the saves i have going.
    2 rules for this fyi.
    1. First come, first served
    2. Don't spam, if you post a request i will get to it.
    Team:
    Kit Manufacturer:
    Sponsor:
    Colours:
    Additioanl Info:

    Some examples of kits i have made.
    Taking Kit Requests-18-19-hearts-home.jpg
    Taking Kit Requests-evertonthird17-18.jpg

  2. Team: Portsmouth FC
    Kit Manufacturer: Under Armour

    Home Kit
    Sponsor: Jobsite
    Colours: Blue kit, white trimmings with red under the arms
    Additional Info: Have a play around

    Away Kit
    Sponsor: Pancreatic Cancer Logo
    Colours: Truberry (like City's new kit) but with a few different of dark purple
    *again have a mess around cheers

    Taking Kit Requests-portsmouth-fc_-profile.png

    Thanks!!!

    Last edited by jrsadler; 04/08/2017 at 09:23 PM.

  3. Team: Swansea
    Kit Manufacturer: Under Armor
    Sponsor: Redbull
    Colours: White
    Additioanl Info: If it is possible, can you also include an away kit

    Thanks in advanced.
    Last edited by kuroske; 04/08/2017 at 11:13 PM.

  4. OK in the process of making your kits, for the 2nd kit is there any in particular Pancreatic Cancer logo as there are many different types online

  5. Quote Originally Posted by jrsadler View Post
    Team: Portsmouth FC
    Kit Manufacturer: Under Armour

    Home Kit
    Sponsor: Jobsite
    Colours: Blue kit, white trimmings with red under the arms
    Additional Info: Have a play around

    Away Kit
    Sponsor: Pancreatic Cancer Logo
    Colours: Truberry (like City's new kit) but with a few different of dark purple
    *again have a mess around cheers

    Attachment 1123829

    Thanks!!!

    if u want anything changed dont hesitate to ask.

    Taking Kit Requests-portmouth-homee.jpgTaking Kit Requests-ports-aaway.jpg
    jrsadler likes this.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by kuroske View Post
    Team: Swansea
    Kit Manufacturer: Under Armor
    Sponsor: Redbull
    Colours: White
    Additioanl Info: If it is possible, can you also include an away kit

    Thanks in advanced.
    Taking Kit Requests-swansea-home.jpgTaking Kit Requests-swansea-away.jpg

  7. Love them cheers! Without sounding picky is there any chance you could move both sponsor logos up and also widen the badge on the home kit so it looks the same as the away one please? Thank you!!

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCelticKid View Post
    if u want anything changed dont hesitate to ask.

    Attachment 1123840Attachment 1123841

  8. Quote Originally Posted by jrsadler View Post
    Love them cheers! Without sounding picky is there any chance you could move both sponsor logos up and also widen the badge on the home kit so it looks the same as the away one please? Thank you!!
    Taking Kit Requests-portmouth-homee.jpgTaking Kit Requests-ports-aaway.jpg
    jrsadler likes this.

  9. Available now if anyone wants any

  10. Just do the last few that havent been done in the requests thread, kits section has been pretty quiet for awhile now..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Cut-Out faces (taking requests)
    By geordie1981 in forum Football Manager 2010 Player Faces (Facepacks)
    Replies: 64
    Last Post: 27/01/2011, 10:38 AM
  2. FAO ALL WRITERS - Taking Video Requests
    By djh1878 in forum Football Manager 2010 FM Stories
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 04/09/2010, 11:45 AM
  3. Three Cut Out Requests
    By Carlos Paiva Raposo in forum Football Manager 2010 Player Faces (Facepacks)
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06/03/2010, 09:52 PM
  4. Taking Facepack Requests
    By 08browny08 in forum Football Manager 2010 Player Faces (Facepacks)
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 14/02/2010, 08:11 PM
  5. Taking Kit Requests
    By MarkMorton in forum Football Manager 2010 Skins & All Other Graphics
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 09/02/2010, 08:51 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO