Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By wkdsoul
  • 1 Post By KentClark

MLS kit LAFC. Need help

1. MLS kit LAFC. Need help

Hey guys. I am wanting to start a save with LAFC in the MLS. They don't have a kit yet but their coloursName:  download.png
Views: 3
Size:  2.8 KB are very simple. I was wondering if anyone can make or was able to make a LAFC kit to load in the game.

2. Oh i have these from a custom database last year with the NHL/MLB/NFL/NBA teams in.

Here you go.

Name:  108952h.png
Views: 2
Size:  52.2 KB Name:  108952a.png
Views: 2
Size:  56.4 KB

3. Hey man wow that was so quick. those are actually legit so nice.
    Here is my next hurdle. How do I find the files and instal this so I can use them.

4. Quote Originally Posted by LemonyFresh View Post
    Hey man wow that was so quick. those are actually legit so nice.
    Here is my next hurdle. How do I find the files and instal this so I can use them.
    yeah i made about 150 kits for the database in the end. heres the config too then. Ignore the other lines thats for the Inter Miami (beckhams team) i created.

config.xml

just put them in Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2018\graphics\kits - clear cache and reload.
    LemonyFresh likes this.

5. Did all that and still nothing. im pretty familiar with all this to. should I start a new save?

6. Quote Originally Posted by LemonyFresh View Post
    Did all that and still nothing. im pretty familiar with all this to. should I start a new save?
    WHat did you save the kit names as? they should match the number_h etc part of the config code and be .png files.

I'll check my game when get in as well

7. Hey I just copy and paste the pics and that config file like you said.

8. Yeah the kits should be saved as 108952a & 108952h in the graphics/kit folder

9. Quote Originally Posted by wkdsoul View Post
    Yeah the kits should be saved as 108952a & 108952h in the graphics/kit folder
    nothings working at all sadly. tried weverything you said

10. EDIT: Nvm i forgot they exist now (i created them in my game as its from last year.)

change the config file number to 72049313
    Last edited by wkdsoul; 15/12/2017 at 09:29 PM.

11. Quote Originally Posted by wkdsoul View Post
    EDIT: Nvm i forgot they exist now (i created them in my game as its from last year.)

change the config file number to 72049313
    So far the badges show up but not the kit design its the black and white but the badge shows up. so close but so far

12. wkdsoul thank you bro I worked it out. the kits look damn good. and make the game more engjoyable. I am after two kits for two other teams I plan to play with.

One is Glasgow Rangers and the Other is Toronto FC

13. Quote Originally Posted by LemonyFresh View Post
    wkdsoul thank you bro I worked it out. the kits look damn good. and make the game more engjoyable. I am after two kits for two other teams I plan to play with.

One is Glasgow Rangers and the Other is Toronto FC
    Try sortitoutsi for kitpacks or fmview as well.

14. Random retro Rangers home kit...Name:  Glasgow Rangers.png
Views: 3
Size:  68.9 KB
    LemonyFresh likes this.

+ Reply to Thread

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO