• 1 Post By KentClark
  • 1 Post By Heppy91
  • 2 Post By MrSnowman

FM-Base FC - Kit Design Competition

1. Danny's Avatar Danny
    Super Moderator

FM-Base FC - Kit Design Competition

Hello Kit Makers!

(I thought I'd posted this on here, guess I forgot)

This ends on Friday the 8th! (Might be the 9th..)

So for my main save, I'm managing FM-Base FC, a created club where the save has a little twist! You can find out more and read about the save here: FM-Base FC - Assembling The Squad (Football Manager 2019)

For it, I figured I'd let the community create some kits, I'd narrow it down to 3 kits, then on Twitter I'll run a poll to decide the final winner!

Details:
    Home Kit: Main kit colour: #034569
    Away Kit: Must be mainly white
    Third Kit: Be creative.. (Anything you want)

Kit Maker/Sponsor, up to you.

Badge for the kit: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Dq8KsQFU4AAa_aG.png

Once you have created your kits, you can send them to me via Twitter @fmbase | Discord: FM-Base(FR) or you can post them in this thread OR private message me on here

THE WINNER!
    I'll use your kits in my save AND you'll win a Steam Key for Football Manager 2019, which you can do whatever you want with!

2. Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
    Hello Kit Makers!

So for my main save, I'm managing FM-Base FC, a created club where the save has a little twist! You can find out more and read about the save here: FM-Base FC - Assembling The Squad (Football Manager 2019)

For it, I figured I'd let the community create some kits, I'd narrow it down to 3 kits, then on Twitter I'll run a poll to decide the final winner!

Details:

Once you have created your kits, you can send them to me via Twitter @fmbase | Discord: FM-Base(FR) or you can post them in this thread OR private message me on here

THE WINNER!
    I'll use your kits in my save AND you'll win a Steam Key for Football Manager 2019, which you can do whatever you want with!

FM-Base FC - Kit Design Competition-fm-base-h.pngFM-Base FC - Kit Design Competition-fm-base-.pngFM-Base FC - Kit Design Competition-fm-base-3.png
    Danny likes this.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
    Hello Kit Makers!

Details:

THE WINNER!

Name:  fm1.png
Views: 3
Size:  49.9 KBName:  fm2.png
Size:  58.6 KBName:  fm3.png
Size:  62.1 KB
    Danny likes this.

4. FM-Base FC - Kit Design Competition-home1.pngFM-Base FC - Kit Design Competition-away1.pngFM-Base FC - Kit Design Competition-third1.png
    Danny and KentClark like this.

+ Reply to Thread

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO