Like Tree81Likes

KIT REQUEST THREAD - MrSnowman Edition
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

1. Team: Sheffield Wednesday
    Kit Manufacturer: Umbro
    Sponsor: Chupa Chups
    Kit Colours: Home; Blue and white stripes Based on the 87-88 home shirt
    Away; Green and white based off the 88-89 away kit
    Third; Black and gold Surprise me (90s themed designs)
    All kits based off 18-19 umbro templates if possible
    Could I also get the Premier League badges on the sleeves
    with the trim logos around the sleeve please! Cheers for taking on the request your work is brilliant!!

2. Sorry for the delay guys, I'll get round to these soon!

3. Team: ACS Gloria Popesti Leordeni Name:  acs-gloria1.png
Views: 0
Size:  23.6 KB
    Kit Manufacturer: Nike
    Sponsor: Telekom
    Colours: home: red with thin white stripes, like this:KIT REQUEST THREAD - MrSnowman Edition-58027792.jpg
    away: white with black details
    third: black ( and maybe dark grey ) with golden details
    Last edited by stef2003; 07/01/2019 at 03:12 PM.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Jyvaroo View Post
    Team: New World Order FC
    Kit Manufacturer:Under Armour
    Sponsor: Samsung or Yokohama tyres
    Colours: Home - Light blue and orange; Away - White with blue / orange ; Third - Red and black
    Extras/Notes:
    KIT REQUEST THREAD - MrSnowman Edition-home.pngKIT REQUEST THREAD - MrSnowman Edition-away.pngKIT REQUEST THREAD - MrSnowman Edition-third.png

Quote Originally Posted by Sheketo View Post
    Hi,

Team: Mansfield Town

Sponsor: Plantronics
    Colours:
    - Home :Yellow and blue
    - Away : Blue and gold
    - Third : Green

Extras/Notes: For design, your choice
    - Logo (if possible) :
    https://nsa39.casimages.com/img/2018...1334768868.png

Thanks in advance ! <3
    KIT REQUEST THREAD - MrSnowman Edition-home.pngKIT REQUEST THREAD - MrSnowman Edition-away.pngKIT REQUEST THREAD - MrSnowman Edition-third.png

Quote Originally Posted by DJ1872 View Post
    Club: SV Stuttgarter Kickers (FM ID: 954)
    Kit Manufacturer: Under Armour
    Sponsor: Bosch (regular red text logo with silver symbol)
    + club badge & Bundesliga / Hermes sleeve badges

All three kits similar to Tottenham's 16/17 kits

Home: light / sky blue w/ navy trim in the style of Tottenham 16/17 gold third kit

Away: light grey / silver w/ black trim in the style of Tottenham 16/17 away black away kit

Third: bright yellow w/ black trim in the style of Tottenham 16/17 home kit (gold trim on Spurs kit can just be yellow for this)

Thanks!
    DJ1872 and Madigan like this.

5. That's perfect ! Thank's !
    MrSnowman likes this.

6. Quote Originally Posted by stef2003 View Post
    Team: ACS Gloria Popesti Leordeni Attachment 1191962
    Colours: home: red with thin white stripes, like this:Attachment 1191963
    That logo is far too small to use. D'you have anything bigger?
    stef2003 likes this.

7. Quote Originally Posted by MrSnowman View Post
    That logo is far too small to use. D'you have anything bigger?
    Don't really have a bigger one, could only resize the original. Is it any good?
    Name:  Webp.net-resizeimage.png
Views: 6
Size:  76.3 KB

8. These are amazing. Thanks very much!
    MrSnowman likes this.

9. Unfortunately they have appeared with a white background on them. Is there any chance you could remove that so it is only the kit which appears? Thanks.

10. Quote Originally Posted by DJ1872 View Post
    Unfortunately they have appeared with a white background on them. Is there any chance you could remove that so it is only the kit which appears? Thanks.
    I know what I'm doing, there's definitely no white background on my end. Check the format you've saved them in. Fairly certain it'll be from your end tbh .

11. Quote Originally Posted by MrSnowman View Post
    I know what I'm doing, there's definitely no white background on my end. Check the format you've saved them in. Fairly certain it'll be from your end tbh .
    Don't worry! I'm not criticising your work or how you do things. I haven't saved custom kits from this forum before so I didn't realise i had to click on the image first then save it as .png.

Thanks again for the great work! They're the best quality custom kits I've seen, so they're much appreciated.
    Last edited by DJ1872; 10/01/2019 at 01:04 AM.
    MrSnowman likes this.

12. Quote Originally Posted by mcpablo85 View Post
    Club: Holmesdale FC

Manufacturer: ?? (Logo visible in the picture)
    Sponsor: (home) (Away)
    Home: On the right side of the photo
    Away: On the left side of the photo
    KIT REQUEST THREAD - MrSnowman Edition-home.pngKIT REQUEST THREAD - MrSnowman Edition-away.png

Quote Originally Posted by zbartel View Post
    Team: Sheffield Wednesday
    Sponsor: Chupa Chups
    Kit Colours: Home; Blue and white stripes Based on the 87-88 home shirt
    Away; Green and white based off the 88-89 away kit
    Third; Black and gold Surprise me (90s themed designs)
    All kits based off 18-19 umbro templates if possible
    Could I also get the Premier League badges on the sleeves
    with the trim logos around the sleeve please! Cheers for taking on the request your work is brilliant!!

Quote Originally Posted by stef2003 View Post
    Team: ACS Gloria Popesti Leordeni
    Colours: home: red with thin white stripes, like this:
    Madigan and stef2003 like this.

13. AS Treviso

Team: AS Treviso

Sponser: Assicurazioni Generali

Colors: Navy (003367), Darker Navy (001a36), Gold (ffbf00), Darker Gold (eaaf00), White (ffffff)

Main Kit Colors: Home - Gold (ffbf00), Away - Navy (003367), Third - White (ffffff)

Notes: For all of the kits I was wondering if you could do the Umbro sleeve pattern like the current West Ham kits. for the kit designs honestly, do what you want get experimental with it, but allow it to still fit the aesthetic of the crest.

Resources:
    KIT REQUEST THREAD - MrSnowman Edition-treviso.pngKIT REQUEST THREAD - MrSnowman Edition-assicurazioni_generali_logo.svg.png
    Last edited by HammyFM; 13/01/2019 at 05:27 AM.

14. EDIT

Quote Originally Posted by HammyFM View Post

Colors: Navy (003367), Darker Navy (001a36), Gold (ffbf00), Darker Gold (eaaf00), White (ffffff)

Main Kit Colors: Home - Gold (ffbf00), Away - Navy (003367), Third - White (ffffff)

Notes: For all of the kits I was wondering if you could do the Umbro sleeve pattern like the current West Ham kits. for the kit designs honestly, do what you want get experimental with it, but allow it to still fit the aesthetic of the crest.

Resources:
    Attachment 1192806Attachment 1192807
    KIT REQUEST THREAD - MrSnowman Edition-generali.png
    If you could use this variant of the sponsor that would be nice.

15. Quote Originally Posted by HammyFM View Post

Resources:
    DJ1872 and HammyFM like this.

16. Thank You!

These kits look amazing, thank you! I'll be sure to contact you for more kits in the future.
    MrSnowman likes this.

17. Hi MrSnowman!

Please give this a crack when you're free. Plan to use it for my next, long-term save.

Team: Wembley F.C

Kit Manufacturer:
    Nike

Sponsor: Football Manager

Colours: Red for home and White for away

Extras/Notes:
    Have just included the picture for reference, but honestly, have fun with it. Would love it if you could somehow differentiate their kit, seeing as it’s red, from Man U, Liverpool, Arsenal etc...Whether that be the colour, design. Tall order I know, but whatever you could do would be much appreciated.

Many thanks.
    Last edited by bafana17; 17/01/2019 at 09:40 AM.

18. Quote Originally Posted by bafana17 View Post
    Hi MrSnowman!

Please give this a crack when you're free. Plan to use it for my next, long-term save.

Team: Wembley F.C

Kit Manufacturer:
    Nike

Sponsor: Football Manager

Colours: Red for home and White for away

Extras/Notes:
    Have just included the picture for reference, but honestly, have fun with it. Would love it if you could somehow differentiate their kit, seeing as it’s red, from Man U, Liverpool, Arsenal etc...Whether that be the colour, design. Tall order I know, but whatever you could do would be much appreciated.

Many thanks.
    KIT REQUEST THREAD - MrSnowman Edition-home.pngKIT REQUEST THREAD - MrSnowman Edition-away.png
    bafana17 and Madigan like this.

19. Quote Originally Posted by MrSnowman View Post

Thanks so much! They look great.
    MrSnowman likes this.

20. Holmesdale kits

Hey, MrSnowman great job
    Is it possible to ask for the Holmesdale kits with more protruding sleeves, such as those of Sheffield Wednesday

21. Quote Originally Posted by mcpablo85 View Post
    Hey, MrSnowman great job
    Is it possible to ask for the Holmesdale kits with more protruding sleeves, such as those of Sheffield Wednesday
    Sure, I suppose so. As long as you don't mind the collar being totally different from the original v-neck?

22. Quote Originally Posted by MrSnowman View Post
    Sure, I suppose so. As long as you don't mind the collar being totally different from the original v-neck?
    The collar is ok, I'm not that pedantic

23. Millwall Kits

Hi please can you make me some kits for Millwall please mate?
    Team: Millwall
    Kit Manufacturer: Adidas

Sponsor: Any

Colours: normal colours for home kit, but different colours for away and third
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails KIT REQUEST THREAD - MrSnowman Edition-capture.png  

24. Quote Originally Posted by mcpablo85 View Post
    Hey, MrSnowman great job
    KIT REQUEST THREAD - MrSnowman Edition-home1.pngKIT REQUEST THREAD - MrSnowman Edition-away1.png

Quote Originally Posted by COYL View Post
    Hi please can you make me some kits for Millwall please mate?
    Team: Millwall
    Sponsor: Any
    Colours: normal colours for home kit, but different colours for away and third
    Madigan likes this.

25. Millwall Kits

Those kits are really good! Just a couple of changes though, can you not use BetWay as the sponsor because West Ham have it as their sponsor, and also for the away and third kit, make the badge normal (not changing the colour) Thanks!

26. Quote Originally Posted by COYL View Post
    Those kits are really good! Just a couple of changes though, can you not use BetWay as the sponsor because West Ham have it as their sponsor, and also for the away and third kit, make the badge normal (not changing the colour) Thanks!
    Don't have the colours saved but alright then, I'll get to it when I have the time. And you said any sponsor so I chose whatever, if you want something else just pick one, it's easier.

27. Still taking request ? Your work is amazing

28. Thanks. Not taking any atm, dealing with the passing of my mother so I'm currently away from my computer. If you don't mind waiting I'd be happy to take care of it once I'm back, although I'm not sure when that could be.
    ArdaTuran#10 likes this.

29. Quote Originally Posted by MrSnowman View Post
    Thanks. Not taking any atm, dealing with the passing of my mother so I'm currently away from my computer. If you don't mind waiting I'd be happy to take care of it once I'm back, although I'm not sure when that could be.
    Oh so sorry for your loss man,can't imagine what you're going trough.I hope you'll feel better soon
    MrSnowman likes this.

30. thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MrSnowman View Post
    Thought they looked good as is but yeah, I suppose I can fix them up and PM you when I've got the time. Sure.

Wasn't exactly sure what you were after since your post was kinda vague, especially with the kits you mentioned not even sporting any trim. But anyway, here you go!

Crystal Palace
    This is perfect thanks but can you also do another kit for me please in Yellow and blue like the won below but with crystal palace logo and sony as the sponsor.

Thanks in advance

31. Team: Bedale AFC
    Kit Manufacturer: unsure
    Sponsor: Heck Food
    Colours: see picture, kinda skin color ish....
    Extras/Notes: Website club: Bedale AFC | Bedale Town Association Football Club

KIT REQUEST THREAD - MrSnowman Edition-bedale-afc-hot-dok-kit-mobileversion.jpg

32. MrSnowman, I would like to pass on my condolences. My mum passed away a year ago, so I know how it feels. Stay strong and celebrate the wonderful times and memories.

I was going to ask for a kit, but after reading about this, I felt it innapropriate. Ill keep an eye on this thread though and when you're back and feeling up to creating these wonderful kits, Ill ask then.

Regards,
    Ryan
    MrSnowman likes this.

33. Quote Originally Posted by MrSnowman View Post
    KIT REQUEST THREAD
    MrSnowman Edition

Please use this simple template when requesting a kit:

Team:
    Kit Manufacturer:
    Sponsor:
    Colours:
    Extras/Notes:

If you could, include any images where applicable.

I don't stick to any particular template, just switch it up with how I feel. Tend to get more creative when I can, as well. So just a heads up if that's not your thing.
    kindly there is the possibility 'to have a package of default kits with logo and technical sponsor or in any case a new version for fm19, thanks in advance

34. Team: U.D. Villa de Santa Brigida
    Kit Manufacturer: Puma
    Sponsor: Gran Canaria Turismo
    KIT REQUEST THREAD - MrSnowman Edition-patronato-gc.png
    Colours: Home: white with green sleeves, Away: dark yellow with black sleeves
    Extras/Notes: KIT REQUEST THREAD - MrSnowman Edition-c164ed1b0ad1347ccb6b4ef5bae616ef.png

Name:  UD_Villa_de_Santa_Brígida.png
Views: 4
Size:  120.1 KB

Thanks in advance

35. Team: Inter Miami
    Sponsor: Predator
    Colours: Home - Black with pink, Away - Pink, Third - White with pink
    Extras/Notes: have inserted an image below as i really like the kits shown and anything like them would be perfect

KIT REQUEST THREAD - MrSnowman Edition-3-stunning-adidas-inter-miami-concept-kits-2.jpg

36. Chelsea kits

Team: Chelsea
    Kit Manufacturer: under armour
    Colours: Home - Blue, Away - White with red stripes and same collar if possible same as photo, Third - Black
    Extras/Notes: home and third kit any design you want. away kit as close as possible to photo. badge on all kits to be the same as shown if possible.

37. Away kit. my try
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails KIT REQUEST THREAD - MrSnowman Edition-chelsea.png  

38. Home and third kit
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails KIT REQUEST THREAD - MrSnowman Edition-chelsea-home.png   KIT REQUEST THREAD - MrSnowman Edition-chelsea-third.png  

39. thanks for this, but i’ve no idea how predator is in as the sponsor. was looking for commodore , same as the photo. Also, just looking for the same collar only
    on the away kit, thanks!

40. another version
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails KIT REQUEST THREAD - MrSnowman Edition-chelsea-away2.png  

41. thanks, but was looking for commodore as sponsor, i don’t know why it says predator on my original post

42. something like that?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails KIT REQUEST THREAD - MrSnowman Edition-chelsea_away.png  
    Last edited by jarder; 02/05/2019 at 06:51 PM.

43. Team: Midland Vikings
    Kit Manufacturer: adidas
    Sponsor: KDM scaffolding
    Colours: any
    Extras/Notes: i dont have a badge so if you or somone can knock me a badge up aswell that would be amazing thank you

44. Midland Vikings badge

Quote Originally Posted by angryboyroi View Post
    Team: Midland Vikings
    Extras/Notes: i dont have a badge so if you or somone can knock me a badge up aswell that would be amazing thank you
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails KIT REQUEST THREAD - MrSnowman Edition-midland-vikings-fm.png  

45. Home and away

Quote Originally Posted by angryboyroi View Post
    Team: Midland Vikings
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails KIT REQUEST THREAD - MrSnowman Edition-midland-vikings-h.png   KIT REQUEST THREAD - MrSnowman Edition-midland-vikings-.png  

46. goldthore united fc kit maker nike sponcer aldi i have bage logo i what home kit black and yellow and away black and red if it ok thanks shaun
    Attached Images  

47. Been a while but I'm bored and figured I'd whip up some kits...

Quote Originally Posted by tjodolf View Post
    Team: Bedale AFC
    Kit Manufacturer: unsure
    Sponsor: Heck Food
    Colours: see picture, kinda skin color ish....
    Extras/Notes: Website club: Bedale AFC | Bedale Town Association Football Club
    Quote Originally Posted by lambertip612 View Post
    Team: Inter Miami
    Colours: Home - Black with pink, Away - Pink, Third - White with pink
    Extras/Notes: have inserted an image below as i really like the kits shown and anything like them would be perfect
    Quote Originally Posted by haddon1976 View Post
    goldthore united fc kit maker nike sponcer aldi i have bage logo i what home kit black and yellow and away black and red if it ok thanks shaun
    Skipping these either because I don't like the sound of them, I'm not copying another persons designs, or the lack of an actual logo to use. I'll post some later.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO