KIT REQUEST THREAD
    MrSnowman Edition

Please use this simple template when requesting a kit:

Team:
    Kit Manufacturer:
    Sponsor:
    Colours:
    Extras/Notes:

If you could, include any images where applicable.

I don't stick to any particular template, just switch it up with how I feel. Tend to get more creative when I can, as well. So just a heads up if that's not your thing.
    Madigan and Jamierich93 like this.

2. Hope you can create this kits for me! Thanks

Team: Saint Richard's FC Attachment 1186734
    Kit Manufacturer: Umbro
    Sponsor: Airbourne Interactive Attachment 1186737
    Colours: First- light blue and white stripes with red details; Second- gold with black details; Third- black with red and blue stripe
    Extras/Notes: KIT REQUEST THREAD - MrSnowman Edition-saint-richards-kits.png
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails KIT REQUEST THREAD - MrSnowman Edition-airint.png  
    Attached Images  

3. Quote Originally Posted by MilesArnell View Post
    Hope you can create this kits for me! Thanks

Team: Saint Richard's FC
    Sponsor: Airbourne Interactive
    Colours: First- light blue and white stripes with red details; Second- gold with black details; Third- black with red and blue stripe
    Extras/Notes:
    D'you have a pic of the badge with a transparent background? Could prove difficult with having to remove all that white around the crown.

4. Attachment 1187909
    I thought that was already the one with the transparent background. Is this one good?

5. Quote Originally Posted by MilesArnell View Post
    Hope you can create this kits for me! Thanks
    Team: Saint Richard's FC
    Sponsor: Airbourne Interactive
    Extras/Notes:
    How are these for you?

Saint Richard's FC
    H | A | T

KIT REQUEST THREAD - MrSnowman Edition-home.pngKIT REQUEST THREAD - MrSnowman Edition-away.pngKIT REQUEST THREAD - MrSnowman Edition-third.png
    Madigan likes this.

6. Team: AC Milan
    Kit Manufacturer: Nike
    Sponsor: Samsung
    Colours: Traditional Milan colours
    Extras/Notes:

7. Quote Originally Posted by MrSnowman View Post
    How are these for you?

Thanks, these are perfect!
    MrSnowman likes this.

8. Team: Slough Town FC
    Badge:

Kit Manufacturer: Hummel
    Sponsor: Legoland
    Home: Yellow (goldish like badge colour)/black striped
    Away: White (black trim)

Extras/Notes: You can be inventive with the design... SS template

9. AC Milan
    H | A | T

Last edited by MrSnowman; 02/12/2018 at 03:30 PM.
    Madigan likes this.

10. Quote Originally Posted by jrsadler View Post
    Team: Slough Town FC
    Badge:

Kit Manufacturer: Hummel
    Sponsor: Legoland
    Home: Yellow (goldish like badge colour)/black striped
    Away: White (black trim)

Extras/Notes: You can be inventive with the design... SS template
    I don't use specific templates, bud. Definitely not SS, never been a fan. If you still want a kit I'll go ahead and make one but it'll be a template I prefer using.

11. Finchley fc

Team: Finchley FC
    Sponsor: Kwik Fit
    Colours:
    Home- Colour blue that's on the badge as the main, and colour yellow that's on the badge.
    Away- Yellow as primary, blue as secondary
    Third- Anything you can think off

Thanks in advance!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails KIT REQUEST THREAD - MrSnowman Edition-0x0.png   KIT REQUEST THREAD - MrSnowman Edition-finchleyfcconcept.png   KIT REQUEST THREAD - MrSnowman Edition-finchley-fc_400px.png  

Attached Images  

12. There great cheers.
    MrSnowman likes this.

13. Quote Originally Posted by xLiamz5 View Post
    Team: Finchley FC
    Sponsor: Kwik Fit
    Colours:
    Home- Colour blue that's on the badge as the main, and colour yellow that's on the badge.
    Away- Yellow as primary, blue as secondary
    Third- Anything you can think off

Thanks in advance!
    Finchley FC
    H | A | T

KIT REQUEST THREAD - MrSnowman Edition-home.pngKIT REQUEST THREAD - MrSnowman Edition-away.pngKIT REQUEST THREAD - MrSnowman Edition-third.png

@xLiamz5
    Last edited by MrSnowman; 03/12/2018 at 11:31 PM.
    Madigan likes this.

14. Team: Borussia Dortmund
    Kit Manufacturer: New Balance
    Sponsor: Evonik
    Colours: Home - Yellow with Black details, Away - Black with Yellow details, Third - Red and White (City Colours)
    Extras/Notes: KIT REQUEST THREAD - MrSnowman Edition-560px-borussia_dortmund_logo.svg.pngKIT REQUEST THREAD - MrSnowman Edition-evonik-logo-wordmark.pngKIT REQUEST THREAD - MrSnowman Edition-new-balance-2-logo-png-transparent.png

15. Team: Djurgårdens IF

Manufacturer: Adidas

Sponsor:
    In white on the home kit, dark blue on the away and light or dark blue on the third kit, do what you think looks best.

Colours: Home kit: light blue and dark blue, striped. I usually prefer a light blue base with about 3-5 dark blue stripes but if you think something else looks better then go for it. The colour codes are;
    Dark blue
    RGB: 0 37 84
    HEX: #002554
    CMYK: 100 79 12 59
    Pantone® P655U / 655C

Light blue
    RGB: 50 186 242
    HEX: #32baf2
    CMYK: 60 0 0 0
    Pantone® P2915U / 2915C

Away kit: red (don't really know which shade I want, not too light though) and the same dark blue as the home kit as the secondary colour

Third kit: White as the primary colour along with the home colours as secondary colours.

If it's not too much to ask for I would love to see more than one away kit and third kit as I don't really know exactly what I'm looking for with them.

Thanks in advance

16. Palace

Team: Crystal Palace
    Sponsor: Sony Logo in White
    Colours:
    Home Kit Red & Blue (Stripes like Barcelona or Inter) White OR Yellow Trim
    Away Kit Black (Same template as PSG Third Kit)
    Third Kit White with red&blue trim same template as Roma away kit (Sony Logo in Red

17. Quote Originally Posted by El Ninjas View Post
    Team: Borussia Dortmund
    Kit Manufacturer: New Balance
    Sponsor: Evonik
    Colours: Home - Yellow with Black details, Away - Black with Yellow details, Third - Red and White (City Colours)
    Extras/Notes:
    Borussia Dortmund
    H | A | T

@El Ninjas
    Madigan and El Ninjas like this.

18. Quote Originally Posted by MrSnowman View Post
    Borussia Dortmund
    Holy. They Look fcking Awesome Mate. Thank You!
    MrSnowman likes this.

19. Team: Liverpool
    Kit Manufacturer: adidas original
    Sponsor: candy
    Colours: home kit - red an white away kit use the yellow kit i uploaed -- green an white 3rd kit use the germany shirt i uplodaed - main colour light grey wight the degin a mixture of red white and yellow
    Extras/Notes: the badge could you please use livebird i uploaded... use more modern kit templates if possible . and if there is any small detail you would like to add yourself
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails KIT REQUEST THREAD - MrSnowman Edition-home.jpg   KIT REQUEST THREAD - MrSnowman Edition-3rd.jpg   KIT REQUEST THREAD - MrSnowman Edition-liverbird.jpg  

KIT REQUEST THREAD - MrSnowman Edition-candy.png   KIT REQUEST THREAD - MrSnowman Edition-adidas.png   KIT REQUEST THREAD - MrSnowman Edition-adidas.png  

Attached Images  
    Last edited by alaynwa; 05/12/2018 at 08:43 PM.

20. Quote Originally Posted by ludkar View Post
    Team: Djurgårdens IF

Manufacturer: Adidas

Sponsor:
    In white on the home kit, dark blue on the away and light or dark blue on the third kit, do what you think looks best.

Colours: Home kit: light blue and dark blue, striped. I usually prefer a light blue base with about 3-5 dark blue stripes but if you think something else looks better then go for it. The colour codes are;
    Djurgårdens IF
    H | A | A2 | T

KIT REQUEST THREAD - MrSnowman Edition-home.pngKIT REQUEST THREAD - MrSnowman Edition-away.pngKIT REQUEST THREAD - MrSnowman Edition-away2.pngKIT REQUEST THREAD - MrSnowman Edition-third.png

@ludkar
    Madigan and ludkar like this.

21. Quote Originally Posted by MrSnowman View Post
    Thank you so much, they’re great! I would love it if you could move the logo to the left chest on the H and T and put a regular adidas logo on the right chest if you have time for it. And one tiny (and quite nit picky) thing is that the star is always in gold. These tweaks are not that crucial to me so if you want to move on to other peoples’ requests that’s absolutely fine by me. Thanks again for these!

22. Quote Originally Posted by ludkar View Post
    Thank you so much, they’re great! I would love it if you could move the logo to the left chest on the H and T and put a regular adidas logo on the right chest if you have time for it. And one tiny (and quite nit picky) thing is that the star is always in gold. These tweaks are not that crucial to me so if you want to move on to other peoples’ requests that’s absolutely fine by me. Thanks again for these!
    Thought they looked good as is but yeah, I suppose I can fix them up and PM you when I've got the time. Sure.

Quote Originally Posted by shaneprincecoll View Post
    Team: Crystal Palace
    Sponsor: Sony Logo in White
    Colours:
    Home Kit Red & Blue (Stripes like Barcelona or Inter) White OR Yellow Trim
    Away Kit Black (Same template as PSG Third Kit)
    Third Kit White with red&blue trim same template as Roma away kit (Sony Logo in Red
    Wasn't exactly sure what you were after since your post was kinda vague, especially with the kits you mentioned not even sporting any trim. But anyway, here you go!

Crystal Palace
    H | A | T

@shaneprincecoll
    Madigan likes this.

23. Quote Originally Posted by alaynwa View Post
    Team: Liverpool
    Kit Manufacturer: adidas original
    Sponsor: candy
    Colours: home kit - red an white away kit use the yellow kit i uploaed -- green an white 3rd kit use the germany shirt i uplodaed - main colour light grey wight the degin a mixture of red white and yellow
    Extras/Notes: the badge could you please use livebird i uploaded... use more modern kit templates if possible . and if there is any small detail you would like to add yourself
    Couldn't get that away kit looking good at all with what you posted, and really not a fan of that colour scheme you requested for the third kit so threw in what I thought looked better. Hope you like 'em!

Liverpool
    H | A | A2 | T | T2 | T3

KIT REQUEST THREAD - MrSnowman Edition-home.pngKIT REQUEST THREAD - MrSnowman Edition-away.pngKIT REQUEST THREAD - MrSnowman Edition-away2.png
    KIT REQUEST THREAD - MrSnowman Edition-third.pngKIT REQUEST THREAD - MrSnowman Edition-third2.pngKIT REQUEST THREAD - MrSnowman Edition-third3.png

@alaynwa
    Madigan likes this.

24. Quote Originally Posted by MrSnowman View Post
    Couldn't get that away kit looking good at all with what you posted, and really not a fan of that colour scheme you requested for the third kit so threw in what I thought looked better. Hope you like 'em!

this are amazing buddy . thanks very much cant wait to install them in my game
    MrSnowman likes this.

25. Finchley fc

Quote Originally Posted by MrSnowman View Post
    Hi, they look very good, but for the home kit can you try a striped design like ac milan, and try something different for the third kit.
    Thanks!

26. Quote Originally Posted by xLiamz5 View Post
    Hi, they look very good, but for the home kit can you try a striped design like ac milan, and try something different for the third kit.
    Thanks!
    Well what did you have in mind for the third kit?

27. Quote Originally Posted by MrSnowman View Post
    Well what did you have in mind for the third kit?
    The attached image but red instead of white, and black instead of green. KIT REQUEST THREAD - MrSnowman Edition-finchley-fc_400px.pngName:  Finchley FC_180px.png
Views: 0
Size:  23.2 KBKIT REQUEST THREAD - MrSnowman Edition-0x0.png
    Attached Images  

28. Team: Inter Milan
    Kit Manufacturer: Puma
    Sponsor: Ford
    Colours: Traditional Inter colours
    Extras/Notes:

29. Totally blanked on posting these, been a little busy lately. My bad!

Quote Originally Posted by xLiamz5 View Post
    The attached image but red instead of white, and black instead of green.
    KIT REQUEST THREAD - MrSnowman Edition-home2.pngKIT REQUEST THREAD - MrSnowman Edition-third2.png
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus2596 View Post
    Team: Inter Milan
    Kit Manufacturer: Puma
    Sponsor: Ford
    Colours: Traditional Inter colours
    Extras/Notes:
    Madigan and El Ninjas like this.

30. KIT REQUEST THREAD - MrSnowman Edition-mount-pleasant-park-fc.jpgAttachment 1189949Attachment 1189949
    KIT REQUEST THREAD - MrSnowman Edition-away.png
    hey MrSnowman, please could I request three shirts in the style of the White Addidas Originals shirt you did on the other thread? All with the attached team logo. White for the home, black for the away and either green or yellow to match the colours on the badge for the third if that's ok?

thanks!

31. Quote Originally Posted by RexEverything View Post
    hey MrSnowman, please could I request three shirts in the style of the White Addidas Originals shirt you did on the other thread? All with the attached team logo. White for the home, black for the away and either green or yellow to match the colours on the badge for the third if that's ok?

thanks!
    How are these for you?

KIT REQUEST THREAD - MrSnowman Edition-home.pngKIT REQUEST THREAD - MrSnowman Edition-away.png
    KIT REQUEST THREAD - MrSnowman Edition-third.pngKIT REQUEST THREAD - MrSnowman Edition-fourth.png
    rocheyb and RexEverything like this.

32. Thanks so much!

Quote Originally Posted by MrSnowman View Post
    Totally blanked on posting these, been a little busy lately. My bad!

33. Hello, please could I request kits of old football club Wimbledon F.C.?

Team: Wimbledon F.C.
    Kit Style: like this "click"
    Sponsor: Carlsberg brewery: logo home: darker yellow ~ logo away: navy blue ~ logo third: white
    Colours: Home - navy blue/darker yellow with stripes and pinstripe like this "click" ~ Away: darker yellow/navy blue with stripes and pinstripe like this "click" ~ Third: darker red/White

Many thanks!
    Last edited by Madigan; 19/12/2018 at 02:20 AM.

34. Quote Originally Posted by MrSnowman View Post
    They're perfect, thanks a million!

35. Quote Originally Posted by Madigan View Post
    Hello, please could I request kits of old football club Wimbledon F.C.?

Sponsor: Carlsberg brewery: logo home: darker yellow ~ logo away: navy blue ~ logo third: white
    Colours: Home - navy blue/darker yellow with stripes and pinstripe like this "click" ~ Away: darker yellow/navy blue with stripes and pinstripe like this "click" ~ Third: darker red/White

Many thanks!
    Puma or Adidas?

36. Quote Originally Posted by Madigan View Post
    Hello, please could I request kits of old football club Wimbledon F.C.?

Many thanks!
    Hm?

Last edited by MrSnowman; 20/12/2018 at 05:51 PM.
    rocheyb and Madigan like this.

37. Team: vv Dongen
    Kit Manufacturer: Robey
    Sponsor: ING
    Colours: home yellow/blue away whiteKIT REQUEST THREAD - MrSnowman Edition-dongen.jpgName:  dongenlogo.png
Views: 0
Size:  7.2 KB
    Extras/Notes:
    Click image for larger version

Name:	dongen.jpg
Views:	0
Size:	706.1 KB
ID:	1190126

38. Quote Originally Posted by MrSnowman View Post
    Hello. Wow, thats looks great! Thank you very much! And Puma is completely ok.

39. Quote Originally Posted by FortunaSC View Post
    Team: vv Dongen
    Colours: home yellow/blue away white
    Extras/Notes:
    You want both kits just like the pic posted?

40. Quote Originally Posted by MrSnowman View Post
    You want both kits just like the pic posted?
    The yellow shirt on the picture is the actual home shirt, for away you can suprise me with white/black

41. Quote Originally Posted by FortunaSC View Post
    Team: vv Dongen
    Colours: home yellow/blue away white
    Extras/Notes:
    Saw you had these made already but here you go anyway...
    KIT REQUEST THREAD - MrSnowman Edition-home.pngKIT REQUEST THREAD - MrSnowman Edition-away2.png
    KentClark likes this.

42. Quote Originally Posted by MrSnowman View Post
    Saw you had these made already but here you go anyway...
    These are smart mate much better than my effort.
    MrSnowman likes this.

43. Team: PSG
    Kit Manufacturer: Jordan

Sponsor:
    No sponsor

Colours:
    Home:
    Dark blue base with red in the centre third of the kit and a thin white stripe on each end of the red field. White Jordan logo.

Away:
    A modern stylish white kit with black detail. The jordan logo in black and the attached logo.

Third:
    All black. Jordan logo in a lighter shade of black and for the logo I want an all-black logo in different shades of black but I couldn't find a picture of one so if you could make an all-black logo for the kit that would be fantastic, if that is not possible you can use the attached logo.

Extras/Notes:

Last edited by ludkar; 23/12/2018 at 02:51 PM.

44. Should these work for you?

45. Quote Originally Posted by MrSnowman View Post
    these kits look amazing mate... can i ask what template you used for these?

46. Quote Originally Posted by MrSnowman View Post
    Wow, they're incredible! Thank you so much and merry christmas!

47. Team: New World Order FC
    Kit Manufacturer:Under Armour
    Sponsor: Samsung or Yokohama tyres
    Colours: Home - Light blue and orange; Away - White with blue / orange ; Third - Red and black
    Extras/Notes:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails KIT REQUEST THREAD - MrSnowman Edition-2082082528.png  
    Last edited by Jyvaroo; 26/12/2018 at 09:56 PM.

48. Hi,

Team: Mansfield Town

Sponsor: Plantronics
    Colours:
    - Home :Yellow and blue
    - Away : Blue and gold
    - Third : Green

Extras/Notes: For design, your choice
    - Logo (if possible) :
    https://nsa39.casimages.com/img/2018...1334768868.png

Thanks in advance ! <3

49. Club: SV Stuttgarter Kickers (FM ID: 954)
    Kit Manufacturer: Under Armour
    Sponsor: Bosch (regular red text logo with silver symbol)
    + club badge & Bundesliga / Hermes sleeve badges

All three kits similar to Tottenham's 16/17 kits

Home: light / sky blue w/ navy trim in the style of Tottenham 16/17 gold third kit

Away: light grey / silver w/ black trim in the style of Tottenham 16/17 away black away kit

Third: bright yellow w/ black trim in the style of Tottenham 16/17 home kit (gold trim on Spurs kit can just be yellow for this)

Thanks!

50. Holmesdale kits

Club: Holmesdale FC

Manufacturer: ?? (Logo visible in the picture)
    Sponsor: (home) (Away)
    Home: On the right side of the photo
    Away: On the left side of the photo

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO