Like Tree7Likes

Jose's Fantasy Kit Requests

1. Short sleave please mate

2. Quote Originally Posted by mattio13 View Post
    Short sleave please mate
    i have previosly made a bohemians kit... had different sponsor tho:

ill still make yours tho mind
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Jose's Fantasy Kit Requests-boheimians_home.png   Jose's Fantasy Kit Requests-boheimians_away.png  

3. ---------- Post added at 05:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:06 PM ----------

unless youve already started you dont need to make my ones, them ones are just fine,
    Last edited by mattio13; 20/07/2010 at 05:09 PM.

4. iota4u's Avatar iota4u
    Star Player
    this kit maker gets my...

---------- Post added at 05:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:08 PM ----------

Seal of approval..get it?

5. Quote Originally Posted by mattio13 View Post
    Team: Bohemians (Ireland)
    unique id: no config needed
    shirt brand: Adidas
    sponsor: Coca Cola
    home kit colours&design: Red and Black stripes
    away kit colours & design: Pink shirt
    third kit colours&design: Yellow and black stripes

Thanks mate, not the greatest team but im trying to get loi kits, i like pink in football shirts
    here are your kits... the others were the previous bohemians kits i made
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Jose's Fantasy Kit Requests-boheimianshome2.png   Jose's Fantasy Kit Requests-boheimians_away2.png   Jose's Fantasy Kit Requests-boheimiens_third2.png  

6. Quote Originally Posted by iota4u View Post
    this kit maker gets my...

---------- Post added at 05:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:08 PM ----------

Seal of approval..get it?
    lol ahaa thanks/// altho your street kits are much better

7. Quote Originally Posted by jose22 View Post
    which template?

---------- Post added at 11:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:16 AM ----------

which template?
    sorry for late reply ive been busy.just choose the template of which you think suits the kits

8. those are fantastic, thanks

9. Hi Jose

Are you any good at making logos?

10. Team: Liverpool
    shirt brand: Adidas Originals (Retro)
    sponsor: Hugo Boss *
    home kit colours&design: Red and white
    away kit colours & design: White and black
    third kit colours&design: Black and yellow(gold)

Sponsor* http://www.london-audio.co.uk/userfi.../Hugo_Boss.jpg

Thanks.

11. Quote Originally Posted by rbg View Post
    Hi Jose

Are you any good at making logos?
    erm... well... ive only half made a logo as i was given a black and white drawing of one and i put colour n stuff on it to make it look more real... part from that erm no :/

---------- Post added at 07:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:22 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by ScallyLFC View Post
    Team: Liverpool

Thanks.
    what template? short sleeve?

12. Quote Originally Posted by EYD View Post
    Team: Manchester city
    unique id:679
    shirt brand: Nike
    sponsor: British airways
    home kit colours&design:light blue with white pinstripe
    away kit colours & design: orange with black trim
    third kit colours&design:purple,go crazy
    ill do config as soon as the kits get your aproval

EDIT: added the config
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Jose's Fantasy Kit Requests-man-city_home2.png   Jose's Fantasy Kit Requests-man-city_away2.png   Jose's Fantasy Kit Requests-man-city_third2.png  

Attached Files
    Last edited by jose22; 23/07/2010 at 02:44 PM.

13. Quote Originally Posted by jose22 View Post
    erm... well... ive only half made a logo as i was given a black and white drawing of one and i put colour n stuff on it to make it look more real... part from that erm no :/

---------- Post added at 07:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:22 PM ----------

what template? short sleeve?
    Yeah, please mate.

Tbh I don't know what the config thing is? That's why I put not needed.

14. Quote Originally Posted by ScallyLFC View Post
    Yeah, please mate.

Tbh I don't know what the config thing is? That's why I put not needed.
    config is what makes your kit work in the game

15. Quote Originally Posted by jose22 View Post
    config is what makes your kit work in the game
    Ah fuck, I do want it in the game, how do I go about getting the config?

16. Quote Originally Posted by ScallyLFC View Post
    Ah fuck, I do want it in the game, how do I go about getting the config?
    when ive done your kits ill include it in the winrar file which then all youl need to do is extract it into the right folder

but first you need to find out liverpools unique id... go in your game and go on preferences and tick show unique id... then go on liverpools squad and there should be a number by liverpools name. this is the number i will need to make a config for your kits

17. Quote Originally Posted by jose22 View Post
    when ive done your kits ill include it in the winrar file which then all youl need to do is extract it into the right folder

but first you need to find out liverpools unique id... go in your game and go on preferences and tick show unique id... then go on liverpools squad and there should be a number by liverpools name. this is the number i will need to make a config for your kits
    Oh right ok, thanks mate, I know what you mean but can't get on the game til later, i'm not at home. I'll tell you when I get home.

Cheers.

18. Hello Kitty Kit xD

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

19. iota4u's Avatar iota4u
    Star Player
    don't spam other people's kit threads with your kits pls mate..quite disrespectful.

20. Quote Originally Posted by iota4u View Post
    don't spam other people's kit threads with your kits pls mate..quite disrespectful.
    Im not spamming... Its HELLO KITTY KIT! Who wants its? I mean... Who doesnt want it??

21. Quote Originally Posted by iluxon4ik View Post
    Im not spamming... Its HELLO KITTY KIT! Who wants its? I mean... Who doesnt want it??
    Start a new thread rather than randomly inserting a picture of your kit in someone elses kit thread.

22. Quote Originally Posted by jose22 View Post
    made 2 home shirts... tell me which you prefer and ill put the config up for you

hey, thanks for making two home kits, i think i prefer the one on the right, that writing patten is da shizzle

great work, love dem kits

cheers dude

23. Quote Originally Posted by iluxon4ik View Post
    Hello Kitty Kit xD

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    dude seriously.... why my thread??

kindly spam else where

24. Quote Originally Posted by jose22 View Post
    dude seriously.... why my thread??

kindly spam else where
    You are "the chosen" for this!

25. Just a quick question, can you put these kits into the game when you've already started the game?

If so:-

Team: Chelsea
    Unique ID: 630*
    Template: Short Sleeve
    Sponsor: Lynx
    Shirt Brand(Adidas,Diadora etc): Adidas
    Home Kit Colours & Design: Royal Blue with white sash (you know what I mean?)
    Away Kit Colours & Design: Bright pink with any colour sash, whatever colour looks best.
    Third Kit Colours & Design: White with gold sash.

Could I also have config please
    *I am unsure about the Unique ID as it keeps changing in-game? :l
    Last edited by Uber Raggsy; 21/07/2010 at 09:03 AM.

26. Quote Originally Posted by jose22 View Post
    ill do config as soon as the kits get your aproval
    love the kits.

---------- Post added at 11:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:27 AM ----------

sorry im a noob.i have a bit of a stupid qquestion.how do u save the kits

27. iota4u's Avatar iota4u
    Star Player
    save the kits? in what sense? you simply jusrt right click on the image, select save as and put it in your kits directory, if you already have kits in your kits directory, just make a sub folder and stick these kits in there along with the config file.

28. do i save it in DB

29. Jose, the Liverpool unique ID is 676.

Thanks mate

30. Quote Originally Posted by EYD View Post
    do i save it in DB
    i havent got round to doing your config yet as ive been bsy as its my birthday tomorrwo... yay

but when i do ill put the kits and config in a winrar file which you then have to extract into graphics>kits.... if you dnt see these folders then just make them

31. Happy birthday for tomorrow

32. Quote Originally Posted by Uber Raggsy View Post
    Just a quick question, can you put these kits into the game when you've already started the game?

Away Kit Colours & Design: Bright pink with any colour sash, whatever colour looks best.

Just checking that you saw my post

33. Quote Originally Posted by Uber Raggsy View Post
    Just checking that you saw my post
    yes i saw your post... i wont be doing any posts till sometime friday... if you read im busy atm as my bday tomorrow

34. Quote Originally Posted by jose22 View Post
    yes i saw your post... i wont be doing any posts till sometime friday... if you read im busy atm as my bday tomorrow
    Alrighty, happy birthday, but if you read my post you'll see that I asked a question..

Can I still put the kits into the game if I have already started the game? (I'm already 2 seasons into my Chelsea save)

35. Quote Originally Posted by Uber Raggsy View Post
    Alrighty, happy birthday, but if you read my post you'll see that I asked a question..

Can I still put the kits into the game if I have already started the game? (I'm already 2 seasons into my Chelsea save)
    yes you can... if you read my thread front to back... i think ive answered that question several times... but owell

if you look through here you should fin out how to get them in your game once youve got them

i say search as i cba to explain for about the 20th time you no how it is when youve repeated yourself over n over again lol

ill get round to putting instructions in my OP but im unsure as to how many people actually bother to read it properly

36. Quote Originally Posted by jose22 View Post
    yes you can... if you read my thread front to back... i think ive answered that question several times... but owell

if you look through here you should fin out how to get them in your game once youve got them

i say search as i cba to explain for about the 20th time you no how it is when youve repeated yourself over n over again lol

ill get round to putting instructions in my OP but im unsure as to how many people actually bother to read it properly
    I read the OP, I just didn't read through the entire thread as it's 17 pages of requests for kits, which to be honest I couldn't be bothered to read through. Anyways, I'll check back Friday night and for now I'll search up on how to put them in the game, cheers.

37. Team: Juventus
    Unique ID: 1139
    Sponsor: Unicef
    Shirt Brand(Adidas,Diadora etc): Puma
    Home Kit Colours & Design: Black with gold trim
    Away Kit Colours & Design: Gold
    Third Kit Colours & Design: Be creative

Happy Birthday

38. Request removed
    Last edited by rbg; 22/07/2010 at 08:04 PM.

39. Quote Originally Posted by whyelse View Post
    Thaks could you also make me
    Team: Ghana
    ID:21
    Kit: Puma
    Home White with Black stars
    Away: Red and yellow could you make it look retro
    Third: any design or colours
    Config Yes
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Jose's Fantasy Kit Requests-ghana_home.png   Jose's Fantasy Kit Requests-ghana_away.png   Jose's Fantasy Kit Requests-ghana_third.png  

Attached Files

40. Quote Originally Posted by ScallyLFC View Post

Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Uber Raggsy View Post
    Just a quick question, can you put these kits into the game when you've already started the game?

Quote Originally Posted by wee-lee-13 View Post
    Team: Juventus
    Unique ID: 1139
    Sponsor: Unicef
    Shirt Brand(Adidas,Diadora etc): Puma
    Home Kit Colours & Design: Black with gold trim
    Away Kit Colours & Design: Gold
    Third Kit Colours & Design: Be creative

Happy Birthday

just starting these in this order... hopefully they will all be done by tonight

41. Quote Originally Posted by jose22 View Post
    just starting these in this order... hopefully they will all be done by tonight
    Cheers Looking forward to seeing how they turn out.

42. Quote Originally Posted by ScallyLFC View Post

Thanks.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Jose's Fantasy Kit Requests-liverpool_home2.png   Jose's Fantasy Kit Requests-liverpool_third2.png   Jose's Fantasy Kit Requests-liverpool_away2.png  

Attached Files

43. iota4u's Avatar iota4u
    Star Player
    nice liverpool kits there jose..kudos to you

44. Quote Originally Posted by iota4u View Post
    nice liverpool kits there jose..kudos to you
    i dont think there that great tbh.... im still half asleep... maybe a little hungover so they are nowhere near as good as they could be... plus im trying to multitask and do my new story at the same time lol

45. iota4u's Avatar iota4u
    Star Player
    well.. i like 'em.. i would do normal kits too.. but i just help myself and let my mind run a muck on the kits but i do reckon you are one of the best kit designers on the forums.. hung over or not.

46. Quote Originally Posted by jose22 View Post
    hope you like
    how do i get these to work over the originals on the game? ive been using the kit downloads but cant use them on teams already with the fm kits ie sheff weds?

47. iota4u's Avatar iota4u
    Star Player
    make another folder in your kits directory..name it what ever you wish..dump the new kits and config in the new folder and voila

48. Quote Originally Posted by JAMESNUFC View Post
    how do i get these to work over the originals on the game? ive been using the kit downloads but cant use them on teams already with the fm kits ie sheff weds?
    Quote Originally Posted by iota4u View Post
    make another folder in your kits directory..name it what ever you wish..dump the new kits and config in the new folder and voila
    dont forget to go to preferences and untick skin cache and tick reload on confirm... or summet like that

49. Quote Originally Posted by iota4u View Post
    kits directory?

50. yer i do all that but like the say championship teams wont do it if theyve already got a kit?

+ Reply to Thread

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO