Like Tree7Likes

Jose's Fantasy Kit Requests

  1. Thanks a lot Jose, they're great

  2. Quote Originally Posted by Ben View Post
    Thanks a lot Jose, they're great
    sorry they took so long.... genius takes time

  3. Quote Originally Posted by jose22 View Post
    sorry they took so long.... genius takes time
    Haha, no worries

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Joss View Post
    I've got one Jose.

    Team: Arsenal
    Unique ID: 602
    Sponsor: T-Mobile
    Shirt Brand(Adidas,Diadora etc): Nike
    Home Kit Colours & Design: Red and white: Like The Everton Home on OP.
    Away Kit Colours & Design: Dark Blue and white and red: Something Like this?
    Third Kit Colours & Design: None
    closest i could get to the away:
    Attached Files

  5. anymore requests for tonight?

    seeing as SSD makers seem to get loads i figure i should get even more??

    ** SSD = S**T Shirt Designer ** (No offence to people who use it - I Just Hate It)

  6. Joss's Avatar JossPremium Member
    Premium Member
    Thanks a lot mate. Couldn't have asked for better. Superb.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Joss View Post
    Thanks a lot mate. Couldn't have asked for better. Superb.
    thanks

    you flatter me lol

  8. Team: Spain
    Unique ID:
    Sponsor: None
    Shirt Brand(Adidas,Diadora etc): Any
    Home Kit Colours & Design: Red with whatever looks good
    Away Kit Colours & Design: Whatever looks cool, maybe try very dark navy.
    Third kit: Go Wild
    Third Kit Colours & Design:

  9. Quote Originally Posted by jose22 View Post
    anymore requests for tonight?

    seeing as SSD makers seem to get loads i figure i should get even more??

    ** SSD = S**T Shirt Designer ** (No offence to people who use it - I Just Hate It)
    people probably use SSD because they don't want to spend £30/40 on a different program that you can make kits on

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal_James1997 View Post
    people probably use SSD because they don't want to spend £30/40 on a different program that you can make kits on
    Times the prices you gave by ten and you're probably about right.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Times the prices you gave by ten and you're probably about right.
    well sorry for getting the prices wrong

  12. Luke Phillips's Avatar Luke PhillipsPremium Member
    Premium Member
    Cracking kits Jose !!

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal_James1997 View Post
    well sorry for getting the prices wrong
    I was correcting you as a joke.

  14. Team: Bolton
    Unique ID: doesnt let me see
    Sponsor: Dr. Dre or Sean John (Diddy's Brand
    Shirt Brand(Adidas,Diadora etc): Nike
    Home Kit Colours & Design: White and black
    Away Kit Colours & Design: Yellow
    Third Kit Colours & Design: what ever you want

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Times the prices you gave by ten and you're probably about right.
    i got full version for free mate , u gotta know the right things to do

  16. Joss's Avatar JossPremium Member
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lgfire View Post
    team: Bolton
    unique id: doesnt let me see
    sponsor: Dr. Dre or sean john (diddy's brand
    shirt brand(adidas,diadora etc): Nike
    home kit colours & design: White and black
    away kit colours & design: Yellow
    third kit colours & design: What ever you want
    614.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by G-Bentley1595 View Post
    i got full version for free mate , u gotta know the right things to do
    So have I. No more about this on the thread.

  18. Joss's Avatar JossPremium Member
    Premium Member
    Could I possibly request another kit Jose? (So impressed by your last one )

    Team: Norway
    Unique ID: 786
    Sponsor: None
    Shirt Brand(Adidas,Diadora etc): Puma
    Home Kit Colours & Design: Red main colour (like Everton on OP)
    Away Kit Colours & Design: White and red (Like Bolton on OP)
    Third Kit Colours & Design: -

    Thanks mate.

    Alla:

    Last edited by Joss; 18/10/2010 at 06:40 PM.

  19. Team:Arsenal
    Unique ID:602
    Sponsor:pepsi
    Shirt Brand(Adidas,Diadora etc):adidas
    Home Kit Colours & Design:red and gold
    Away Kit Colours & Design:blue
    Third Kit Colours & Design:pink

    go crazy

  20. Team: Birmingham City
    Unique ID: N/A
    Sponsor: Nike
    Shirt Brand(Adidas,Diadora etc): Unicef (Centred on each kit, ala Barcelona)
    Home Kit Colours & Design: Blue and White (Traditional Birmingham colours) (http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_Hqy30Iycox...kups+third.png)
    Away Kit Colours & Design: Red and White stripes with blue detailing (http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_Hqy30Iycox...adrid+home.png)
    Third Kit Colours & Design: Green with thin gold stripes (http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_Hqy30Iycox...ckups+home.png)

    Examples of the styles to be used are in the links


    Could these be posted in roughly double the in game size please?

    Thanks in advance Jos!
    Last edited by brianpullen; 18/10/2010 at 10:56 PM.

  21. i will try and fit these in sometime this week guys.... got uni and alot of rugby this week but i might take my laptop to uni with me

  22. Can't wait, cheers

  23. Cancel my request Jose, sorry if you were in the process.....

  24. oh ok... i was about to start them. but no worries

    ---------- Post added at 12:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:57 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Dan View Post
    Team: Spain
    Unique ID:
    Sponsor: None
    Shirt Brand(Adidas,Diadora etc): Any
    Home Kit Colours & Design: Red with whatever looks good
    Away Kit Colours & Design: Whatever looks cool, maybe try very dark navy.
    Third kit: Go Wild
    Third Kit Colours & Design:


    ---------- Post added at 01:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:37 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by LGFIRE View Post
    Team: Bolton
    Unique ID: doesnt let me see
    Sponsor: Dr. Dre or Sean John (Diddy's Brand
    Shirt Brand(Adidas,Diadora etc): Nike
    Home Kit Colours & Design: White and black
    Away Kit Colours & Design: Yellow
    Third Kit Colours & Design: what ever you want
    could you get me an image of the sponsor please

  25. They are very nice Jose, any chance you can change them to in game size or have you not saved the psd?


  26. Thank you

  27. Team: Liverpool
    Unique ID: 676
    Sponsor: None
    Shirt Brand(Adidas,Diadora etc): Adidas
    Home Kit Colours & Design: Plain, red (same colour as circle style logo attached) with white trim (same design as Leeds on opening page of thread)
    Away Kit Colours & Design: Plain, Very Dark Grey with gold trim (same design as Leeds on opening page of thread)
    Third Kit Colours & Design: Plain, White with red trim (same design as Leeds on opening page of thread)

    Hi could you please do the above kits for me, I hope the descriptions make sense (I have attached kits to give you a good idea of the colours). Also instead of the usual Liverpool logo could you use the logo I have attached (use same colour as trim for the logo) but using the Liverbird and the text 'LFC' from the circle style logo also attached. Don't know if this is possible but thought I would ask anyway.

    Many Thanks

    Hope you can help!

    Jon
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Jose's Fantasy Kit Requests-liverpool.jpg  
    Attached Images     
    Last edited by jgregory_83; 26/10/2010 at 10:01 AM.

  28. Team: Juventus
    Unique ID: 1139
    Sponsor: http://www.southernwines.com/images/lynx-logo-bio.jpg
    Shirt Brand(Adidas,Diadora etc): Kappa
    Home Kit Colours & Design: Colours same like original, design similar to original
    Away Kit Colours & Design: Colours same like original, your design
    Third Kit Colours & Design: Colours same like original, your design
    Don't put just badge...add 2 stars above badge on all 3 shirts. http://www.9footballshirt.com/produc...eys-kits-3.jpg

  29. Hiii, would love the following if at all possible!

    Team: Borussia Dortmund
    Unique ID:
    Template: SS'09
    Sponsor: Paul Smith
    Shirt Brand: Puma
    Home: Mainly yellow with plenty black, any design just not quarters (like Blackburn) or diagonal halves (like Monaco)
    Away: Black and/or dark grey with yellow, diagonal stripe River Plate style
    Third: Mainly red(darkish, sort of cherry coloured) and white, mainly red, design is your choice!

    Thankyouuu

  30. Ok after an absence from kit making i am back. the usual rules still apply.

    any previous requests have been wiped so request away

    and please be patient as i am a very busy person and this is not my main site



    Request away:
    Last edited by jose22; 05/12/2010 at 02:48 AM.

  31. hey jose, fancy doing some kits with iota4u's street templates?

    (i can supply the ones i want )

  32. Hiya....This is my first request or post of some kind....

    Please...please...please could you help me with a fantasy Juventus kit.......

    I really would appreciate a fantasy kit with both the scudetto shield and the coppa Italia badge incorperated ala 1996 sony minidisc kit (as these were competitions i won in first season)

    Team:--------Juventus (Turin)
    Unique ID:
    Sponsor:-----Balocco..(Current away kit sponser)

    Shirt Brand(Adidas,Diadora etc):----Nike

    Home Kit Colours & Design:----Black & white narrow stripes ala 1996 sony kit style(please with scudetto and coppa italia )----(But with Balocco sponser)

    Away Kit Colours & Design:----Basically same as current away shirt but again could it have the scudetto and coppa italia----(But with Balocco sponser)

    Third Kit Colours & Design:-----Basically same again as third shirt---again with scudetto and coppa italia---and again Balocco sponser



    I would be very grateful.....Many thanks

  33. Quote Originally Posted by scottazzurri View Post
    Hiya....This is my first request or post of some kind....

    Please...please...please could you help me with a fantasy Juventus kit.......

    I really would appreciate a fantasy kit with both the scudetto shield and the coppa Italia badge incorperated ala 1996 sony minidisc kit (as these were competitions i won in first season)

    Team:--------Juventus (Turin)
    Unique ID:
    Sponsor:-----Balocco..(Current away kit sponser)

    Shirt Brand(Adidas,Diadora etc):----Nike

    Home Kit Colours & Design:----Black & white narrow stripes ala 1996 sony kit style(please with scudetto and coppa italia )----(But with Balocco sponser)

    Away Kit Colours & Design:----Basically same as current away shirt but again could it have the scudetto and coppa italia----(But with Balocco sponser)

    Third Kit Colours & Design:-----Basically same again as third shirt---again with scudetto and coppa italia---and again Balocco sponser



    I would be very grateful.....Many thanks
    anychance you could provide some images please as im not sure what you mean

    ---------- Post added at 03:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:31 AM ----------

    Just a few more examples of my work:



  34. Hopefully I've done this correctly and attached should be a picture of Del piero in type of kit I want....with scudetto shield and coppa italia badge


    Anything along these lines would be fantastic......(but with balocco sponser from this seasons away kit)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Jose's Fantasy Kit Requests-pa-150555.jpg   Jose's Fantasy Kit Requests-fabio-quagliarella-catania-juventus_18952002_980x980.jpg  
    Last edited by scottazzurri; 06/12/2010 at 03:42 PM.

  35. Hopefully i've uploaded the balocco sponser that is from away kit......that i want on all three kits......
    Attached Images  

  36. i couldnt find a decent pic to go by for the 3rd kit... (and i was unsure if they actually had one)
    heres the other 2 though:


  37. Joss's Avatar JossPremium Member
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jose22 View Post
    i couldnt find a decent pic to go by for the 3rd kit... (and i was unsure if they actually had one)
    heres the other 2 though:

    Ooh I love these. BUT I would love them even more if you got rid of the circle logo, and moved the Juve logo out left! Great kits though Jose!

  38. Quote Originally Posted by Joss View Post
    Ooh I love these. BUT I would love them even more if you got rid of the circle logo, and moved the Juve logo out left! Great kits though Jose!
    it was a request :/ i hated moving the logos round... was so hard to make it look right.

  39. Joss's Avatar JossPremium Member
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jose22 View Post
    it was a request :/ i hated moving the logos round... was so hard to make it look right.
    Oh yeah, hadn't seen the first picture in the request, fair enough! Still very good though

  40. These are fu*king fantastic!!!!!!!!!

    Really good......Just what I wanted......

    You guys are LEGENDS!!!!!!!!........Many many many many thanks!!!!!!!!!

  41. Quote Originally Posted by jose22 View Post
    i couldnt find a decent pic to go by for the 3rd kit... (and i was unsure if they actually had one)
    heres the other 2 though:

    Here is the 1 i was using for my third kit....

    I would be eternally grateful if you could modify to co-incide with the FANTASIC kits you already done for me.......

    If only the Juventus kits looked like yours in real life...(alas.......)
    Attached Images  

  42. Quote Originally Posted by scottazzurri View Post
    Here is the 1 i was using for my third kit....

    I would be eternally grateful if you could modify to co-incide with the FANTASIC kits you already done for me.......

    If only the Juventus kits looked like yours in real life...(alas.......)
    hope this is what yo wanted



    ---------- Post added at 09:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:39 PM ----------

    any more requests... while ive got photoshop open?

  43. Team:Arsenal
    Unique ID:602
    Sponsor:pepsi
    Shirt Brand(Adidas,Diadora etc):adidas
    Home Kit Colours & Design:red and gold
    Away Kit Colours & Design:blue
    Third Kit Colours & Design:pink

  44. Jose, have you made a Wolfsburg kit before? if so, can you link me to it?

  45. Quote Originally Posted by Velveti View Post
    Jose, have you made a Wolfsburg kit before? if so, can you link me to it?

    nope i havent, if you patient somebody you have requested off might make you one

  46. pistolped7's Avatar pistolped7
    Modern Day Legend
    Team: Fiorentina
    Unique ID: 1129
    Sponsor: Any, either a charity or someting Italian
    Shirt Brand(Adidas,Diadora etc): Puma
    Home Kit Colours & Design: Purple and gold or white, your choice
    Away Kit Colours & Design: White and Purple
    Third Kit Colours & Design: Any, go wild

    Cheers, mate!

  47. Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal_James1997 View Post
    Team:Arsenal
    Unique ID:602
    Sponsor:pepsi
    Shirt Brand(Adidas,Diadora etc):adidas
    Home Kit Colours & Design:red and gold
    Away Kit Colours & Design:blue
    Third Kit Colours & Design:pink


    EDIT: just realised you wanted a pink 3rd kit... i can redo if you like?

  48. Quote Originally Posted by jose22 View Post

    EDIT: just realised you wanted a pink 3rd kit... i can redo if you like?
    yes mate please redo the 3rd

  49. Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal_James1997 View Post
    yes mate please redo the 3rd

+ Reply to Thread

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO