Like Tree7Likes

Jose's Fantasy Kit Requests

  1. Attempted Hartlepool's new away kit,
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Jose's Fantasy Kit Requests-image.jpg  
    Last edited by jose22; 05/08/2013 at 01:03 PM.

  2. Decided to try out making more real kits... here is Arsenal Away:

    Jose's Fantasy Kit Requests-arsenalaway_zpsb7fc0048.png

  3. Celtic away please Jose 22

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Stuarty M View Post
    Celtic away please Jose 22
    Jose's Fantasy Kit Requests-celticaway_zps757eaa74.png
    Last edited by jose22; 05/08/2013 at 10:35 PM.
    Stuarty M likes this.

  5. Hy there, jose22!
    Great work!
    Just want to ask if you can make kit for my local favourite team - Petrolul Ploiesti. Look some pictures with kit:
    http://www.doarpetrolul.ro/images/st...lul_echipa.jpg
    http://www9.gsp.ro//usr/thumbs/thumb...unes-hamza.jpg

    And if you can add this on 2nd kit: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi..._Force.svg.png cause we are holders of Cup. Picture: http://www.fcpetrolul.ro/images/play...ounes_2013.jpg

    For now, they play with the same kit on away, but when they will have away kits i will make another request, if it's not a problem!
    Last edited by xCite; 07/08/2013 at 03:45 AM.

  6. Top man Jose 22. Thank you

  7. hey jose22, can you please make these kits for me:

    Team: Unione Sportiva Cremonese

    Unique ID: 1125
    Sponsor: None
    Shirt Brand(Adidas,Diadora etc): Adidas
    Home Kit Colours & Design: Red and Gray Stripes
    Away Kit Colours & Design: Black or Gold kit with Red and Gray Sash over the heart (like the new man city 3rd kit)
    Third Kit Colours & Design: Gray and Black kit (Go crazy!)

    thanks mate!
    Last edited by Deicide; 10/08/2013 at 02:32 AM.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by xCite View Post
    Hy there, jose22!
    Great work!
    Just want to ask if you can make kit for my local favourite team - Petrolul Ploiesti. Look some pictures with kit:
    http://www.doarpetrolul.ro/images/st...lul_echipa.jpg
    http://www9.gsp.ro//usr/thumbs/thumb...unes-hamza.jpg

    And if you can add this on 2nd kit: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi..._Force.svg.png cause we are holders of Cup. Picture: http://www.fcpetrolul.ro/images/play...ounes_2013.jpg

    For now, they play with the same kit on away, but when they will have away kits i will make another request, if it's not a problem!
    Quote Originally Posted by Deicide View Post
    hey jose22, can you please make these kits for me:

    Team: Unione Sportiva Cremonese

    Unique ID: 1125
    Sponsor: None
    Shirt Brand(Adidas,Diadora etc): Adidas
    Home Kit Colours & Design: Red and Gray Stripes
    Away Kit Colours & Design: Black or Gold kit with Red and Gray Sash over the heart (like the new man city 3rd kit)
    Third Kit Colours & Design: Gray and Black kit (Go crazy!)

    thanks mate!

    i will try and get these done tonight
    xCite likes this.

  9. I tried my best with this one but the chest panels gave me some hassle so apologies for them not being 100% accurate:

    Jose's Fantasy Kit Requests-petrolulhome_zps6f062529.png
    xCite likes this.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Deicide View Post
    hey jose22, can you please make these kits for me:

    Team: Unione Sportiva Cremonese

    Unique ID: 1125
    Sponsor: None
    Shirt Brand(Adidas,Diadora etc): Adidas
    Home Kit Colours & Design: Red and Gray Stripes
    Away Kit Colours & Design: Black or Gold kit with Red and Gray Sash over the heart (like the new man city 3rd kit)
    Third Kit Colours & Design: Gray and Black kit (Go crazy!)

    thanks mate!

    Hope these are ok:

    Jose's Fantasy Kit Requests-cremonesehome_zps1fd95f24.pngJose's Fantasy Kit Requests-cremoneseaway_zpsfd02fc79.pngJose's Fantasy Kit Requests-cremonesethird_zps1f930a64.png
    Deicide likes this.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by jose22 View Post

    thanks mate!

    a couple of things if i may..

    i was hoping to get the stripes on the home kit just like this milan kit Jose's Fantasy Kit Requests-ac_5f00_milan_5f00_home_5f00_12_5f00_main.jpg, and with the club emblem over the heart.


    for the 2nd kit can you please change the gold adidas trim & collar to gray.


    love the third kit mate! thanks!

  12. Team: USV Eschen/Mauren
    Unique ID: 1210
    Sponsor: LGT Group (Bank)
    Shirt Brand(Adidas,Diadora etc): Diadora
    Home Kit Colours & Design: Plain White with Diadora logo on shoulders
    Away Kit Colours & Design: Yellow with white trim (like the design of Man United 09-10 home kit)
    Third Kit Colours & Design: Do what you want!

    Thanks!
    Last edited by BronzyCoder; 12/08/2013 at 02:01 PM.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Deicide View Post
    thanks mate!

    a couple of things if i may..

    i was hoping to get the stripes on the home kit just like this milan kit Attachment 376274, and with the club emblem over the heart.


    for the 2nd kit can you please change the gold adidas trim & collar to gray.


    love the third kit mate! thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by BronzyCoder View Post
    Team: USV Eschen/Mauren
    Unique ID: 1210
    Sponsor: LGT Group (Bank)
    Shirt Brand(Adidas,Diadora etc): Diadora
    Home Kit Colours & Design: Plain White with Diadora logo on shoulders
    Away Kit Colours & Design: Yellow with white trim (like the design of Man United 09-10 home kit)
    Third Kit Colours & Design: Do what you want!

    Thanks!

    Will get these done by the weekend, been a busy week for me

  14. Team:Rangers
    Unique ID:1570
    Sponsor: Blackthorns
    Shirt Brand(Adidas,Diadora etc):puma
    Home Kit Colours & Design:Blue, white trim
    Away Kit Colours & Design:White&Dark purple
    Third Kit Colours & Design: orange

    Feel free to be as extravagant as you like with the away and 3rd kit designs
    Last edited by KierrenHastie; 17/08/2013 at 10:05 PM.

  15. Team: Ipswich
    Sponsor: Budweiser
    Shirt brand: Adidas
    Home: Blue, white trim
    Away: Black, red trim
    Third: white with blue pinstripes if possible, and Sir Bobby Robson Foundation as sponsor on this one please

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Deicide View Post
    thanks mate!

    a couple of things if i may..

    i was hoping to get the stripes on the home kit just like this milan kit Attachment 376274, and with the club emblem over the heart.


    for the 2nd kit can you please change the gold adidas trim & collar to gray.


    love the third kit mate! thanks!
    Jose's Fantasy Kit Requests-cremonesehome2_zps88d8be12.pngJose's Fantasy Kit Requests-cremoneseaway_zps63636166.png
    Deicide likes this.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by BronzyCoder View Post
    Team: USV Eschen/Mauren
    Unique ID: 1210
    Sponsor: LGT Group (Bank)
    Shirt Brand(Adidas,Diadora etc): Diadora
    Home Kit Colours & Design: Plain White with Diadora logo on shoulders
    Away Kit Colours & Design: Yellow with white trim (like the design of Man United 09-10 home kit)
    Third Kit Colours & Design: Do what you want!

    Thanks!
    Jose's Fantasy Kit Requests-usveschenmaurenhome_zpsc6866d9a.pngJose's Fantasy Kit Requests-usveschenmaurenaway_zps6a5a4efb.pngJose's Fantasy Kit Requests-usveschenmaurenthird_zps963e3bc2.png

  18. Team: Leicester City
    Unique ID: 673
    Shirt Brand(Adidas,Diadora etc): Puma
    Home Kit Colours & Design: Leicester City 13-14 (2013-14) Home Kit Released - Footy Headlines
    Away Kit Colours & Design: New Leicester Away Kit 2013-14 Grey Foxes Puma Shirt | Football Kit News| New Soccer Jerseys| Shirts| Strip
    Third Kit Colours & Design: http://www.footballkitnews.com/wp-co...hirt-12-13.jpg

    Thanks Again!

  19. Quote Originally Posted by jose22 View Post

    excellent!! thanks a lot mate!


    to install do i just need to copy and paste these over the default kits?
    Last edited by Deicide; 18/08/2013 at 10:18 PM.

  20. Can You Make This Kit Please Cheers

    Jose's Fantasy Kit Requests-away-kit.jpg

  21. Quote Originally Posted by KierrenHastie View Post
    Team:Rangers
    Unique ID:1570
    Sponsor: Blackthorns
    Shirt Brand(Adidas,Diadora etc):puma
    Home Kit Colours & Design:Blue, white trim
    Away Kit Colours & Design:White&Dark purple
    Third Kit Colours & Design: orange

    Feel free to be as extravagant as you like with the away and 3rd kit designs
    Jose's Fantasy Kit Requests-rangershome_zps1a5ef00c.pngJose's Fantasy Kit Requests-rangersaway_zps114439fd.pngJose's Fantasy Kit Requests-rangersthird_zpsf8f62bca.png
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Jose's Fantasy Kit Requests-rangershome_zps31bfc6fd.png   Jose's Fantasy Kit Requests-rangersaway_zps98c7619d.png   Jose's Fantasy Kit Requests-rangersthird_zpsa16be725.png  

    Last edited by jose22; 19/08/2013 at 06:28 PM.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Deicide View Post
    excellent!! thanks a lot mate!


    to install do i just need to copy and paste these over the default kits?
    follow these instructions (http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/kits/...into-fm13.html) , i have attached a config file which you just need to add to the folder with the kits.
    Attached Files
    Deicide likes this.

  23. Absolute awesome man! Could i bother you for a config file?

  24. Team: AC Milan
    Unique ID: 1099
    Sponsor: Fly Emirates
    Shirt Brand(Adidas,Diadora etc): Adidas
    Home Kit Colours & Design: Red & Black vertical stripes, but could you make the black stripes smaller, thanks!
    Away Kit Colours & Design: Plain white, with a black collar
    Third Kit Colours & Design: Plain black, with the Italian flag just below the collar.

    Thanks in advance,mate!

  25. Quote Originally Posted by jose22 View Post
    follow these instructions (http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/kits/...into-fm13.html) , i have attached a config file which you just need to add to the folder with the kits.

    i've followed every step and the kits still wont show up.

    i even tried to follow steps from this video Football Manager 13 Making And Uploading Kits Using Official Templates - YouTube and nothing.


    help pls.

  26. Make sure the kits are named 1125_home, 1125_away and 1125_third. This should work
    Deicide likes this.

  27. Quote Originally Posted by KierrenHastie View Post
    Absolute awesome man! Could i bother you for a config file?
    I can get one done in the next few days yeah

  28. didn't realise you were a Norwich fan aha, does that mean you won't make my Ipswich kits?

  29. Quote Originally Posted by BlueCow View Post
    didn't realise you were a Norwich fan aha, does that mean you won't make my Ipswich kits?
    I will make them, but I won't enjoy doing them :p

  30. wouldn't expect you too mate aha, cheers though

  31. Quote Originally Posted by jose22 View Post
    Make sure the kits are named 1125_home, 1125_away and 1125_third. This should work

    i got it. turns out i just forgot to untick "use caching to decrease load times".

    one thing mate, is the background supposed to be white? http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...cremo_kits.png

  32. Quote Originally Posted by Deicide View Post
    i got it. turns out i just forgot to untick "use caching to decrease load times".

    one thing mate, is the background supposed to be white? http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...cremo_kits.png
    No that's not supposed to happen and I'm not sure why

  33. Quote Originally Posted by BlueCow View Post
    Team: Ipswich
    Sponsor: Budweiser
    Shirt brand: Adidas
    Home: Blue, white trim
    Away: Black, red trim
    Third: white with blue pinstripes if possible, and Sir Bobby Robson Foundation as sponsor on this one please
    Quote Originally Posted by BronzyCoder View Post
    Team: Leicester City
    Unique ID: 673
    Shirt Brand(Adidas,Diadora etc): Puma
    Home Kit Colours & Design: Leicester City 13-14 (2013-14) Home Kit Released - Footy Headlines
    Away Kit Colours & Design: New Leicester Away Kit 2013-14 Grey Foxes Puma Shirt | Football Kit News| New Soccer Jerseys| Shirts| Strip
    Third Kit Colours & Design: http://www.footballkitnews.com/wp-co...hirt-12-13.jpg

    Thanks Again!

    Ipswich:
    Jose's Fantasy Kit Requests-ipswichhome_zps9922849f.pngJose's Fantasy Kit Requests-ipswichaway_zps6fbe0e67.pngJose's Fantasy Kit Requests-ipswichthird_zps74290031.png

    Leicester:
    Jose's Fantasy Kit Requests-leicesterhome_zps6960fac5.pngJose's Fantasy Kit Requests-leicesteraway_zps33e64d65.pngJose's Fantasy Kit Requests-leceisterthird_zps9273933f.png
    Last edited by jose22; 22/08/2013 at 09:30 PM.

  34. Quote Originally Posted by JoeOnline09 View Post
    Can You Make This Kit Please Cheers

    Attachment 379370
    Jose's Fantasy Kit Requests-wellingunited_zpsf9560481.png

  35. Quote Originally Posted by KierrenHastie View Post
    Absolute awesome man! Could i bother you for a config file?
    Here you go!
    Attached Files

  36. Quote Originally Posted by Deicide View Post
    i got it. turns out i just forgot to untick "use caching to decrease load times".

    one thing mate, is the background supposed to be white? http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...cremo_kits.png
    i would perhaps double check that you have saved the kits as .png this is the only thing i can think of

  37. They're Awesome!

  38. Hey Jose,


    I have a project for you if your interested. I'm in the middle of a Manchester United save and i'm finding it hard to find decent kits. Would you be able to do about 30 kits (10home, 10away, 10 third) with a few different sponsors?

  39. Team: Dagenham & Redbridge
    Sponsor: Ford (http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-KrEjGynrtp0/ThwxPUkBQWI/AAAAAAAAAcM/jJmctVqwj90/s640/ford_logo_1906.jpg)
    Shirt Brand: Would like a variation of 2 or 3 if possible
    Home kit: Red Body, Navy Blue sleeves and a gold trim, sponsor white (Similar colours to this shirt if possible: http://img.uksoccershop.com/barcelon...rt-2013-14.jpg)
    Away Kit: Boca Juniors style, navy blue with gold trim, sponsor navy blue
    Third: Green with white trim (similar to Germany away kit), sponsor white

  40. Team: San Marino National Team
    Unique ID: 792
    Sponsor: No Sponsor
    Shirt Brand(Adidas,Diadora etc): Adidas
    Home Kit Colours & Design: Purplish and a bit of white you decide the design
    Away Kit Colours & Design: Wight with bits of Purple in a similair design

  41. Quote Originally Posted by wr1097 View Post
    Team: AC Milan
    Unique ID: 1099
    Sponsor: Fly Emirates
    Shirt Brand(Adidas,Diadora etc): Adidas
    Home Kit Colours & Design: Red & Black vertical stripes, but could you make the black stripes smaller, thanks!
    Away Kit Colours & Design: Plain white, with a black collar
    Third Kit Colours & Design: Plain black, with the Italian flag just below the collar.

    Thanks in advance,mate!
    Quote Originally Posted by whufc01 View Post
    Team: Dagenham & Redbridge
    Sponsor: Ford (http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-KrEjGynrtp0/ThwxPUkBQWI/AAAAAAAAAcM/jJmctVqwj90/s640/ford_logo_1906.jpg)
    Shirt Brand: Would like a variation of 2 or 3 if possible
    Home kit: Red Body, Navy Blue sleeves and a gold trim, sponsor white (Similar colours to this shirt if possible: http://img.uksoccershop.com/barcelon...rt-2013-14.jpg)
    Away Kit: Boca Juniors style, navy blue with gold trim, sponsor navy blue
    Third: Green with white trim (similar to Germany away kit), sponsor white
    Quote Originally Posted by ZapdosTheGreat View Post
    Team: San Marino National Team
    Unique ID: 792
    Sponsor: No Sponsor
    Shirt Brand(Adidas,Diadora etc): Adidas
    Home Kit Colours & Design: Purplish and a bit of white you decide the design
    Away Kit Colours & Design: Wight with bits of Purple in a similair design
    Will start on these now

  42. Me and a few guys are making a team to do a story on. We are creating a club called George Best FC in commemoration of George Best obviously haha. Erm how I would I go about these designs being made and how do I get them into FM?





  43. Team: Everton FC
    Unique ID: Not needed
    Shirt Brand(Adidas,Diadora etc): Puma
    Home Kit Colours & Design: Slightly darker blue, not quite Navy though
    Away Kit Colours & Design: Yellow with a blue trim
    Third Kit Colours & Design: Navy top 1/3 White bottom 2/3

    Could you put a EPL Champions Crest or something in the centre of the chest?

    Sponsor: giffgaff

    Thanks in advance

  44. chappazz88's Avatar chappazz88
    • chappazz88's Avatar

    • !! For a Knight of the Realm, there is an honour and code of conduct to be adhered to in battle. Integrity, loyalty, faith and respect were a part of life as contests took place on the field of war in the Middle Ages. Times, though, have changed!!!
    Rotation

    KIts please..:-)

    Please can you make these kits please.

    Team: Southampton

    Unique ID:?

    Sponsor: Fly Emirates
    Shirt Brand. Nike
    Home: Red and white,any design is fine
    Away: Yellow and black (dortmund style)
    Third: White with red arms like evertons home kit this season


    Team: Southampton
    Shirt Brand puma
    Home: Red white white collar
    Away: White (like Real Madrid classic)
    Third : black and red (like AC Milan)
    Sponsor: DHL

    Team Southampton
    Home - red and white like arsenals 2014 kit
    Away ? Black like Holland?s away strip 2004
    Third - Green and white ? la galaxy style
    Shirt Brand - adidas
    Sponsor - Herbalife 24

    would like to say thanks for the work you guys do.

    Chappazz88

  45. Hi, could you make these kits please.

    Team: Cardiff Met Uni
    Unique ID: 1938
    Sponsor: Eddie Stobart http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eddie_Stobart_Ltd. (Logo on the right)
    Shirt Brand(Adidas,Diadora etc): Adidas
    Home Kit Colours & Design: Red and white (Like Sunderland
    Away Kit Colours & Design: http://gyazo.com/9e30e23f82b47d7bfbd4678e1886806f
    Third Kit Colours & Design: http://gyazo.com/49a59d8dfaa0471f806e10a219b3b338

    Team: Cardiff Met Uni
    Shirt sponsor: Sbobet
    Shirt brand: Puma
    Home kit: Gyazo - 7f1ba32c9016113e098d63bdf1f47c14.png (Changed to blue keeping the gold)
    Away kit: Gyazo - 58ae6845ccf73bb27e77aaf84becc9de.png
    Third kit: Gyazo - 6ca36ac8ef4eb8e078bd1c571c512bf7.png

    Could you use the Busan I'Park logos on the kits please? Link here Gyazo - 9f8e8faeb9e2a6e5530db4bf787286f4.png
    Also could you send me a pm telling me how to import them, thanks. Great work on all of the kits made so far by the way!

  46. How do I transform my 2d kits in 3d kits ? Does anyone know ?

  47. Don't know if you are still doing kits but if you are, could I get these please?:

    Team: Leicester City
    Home / Away sponsor: Cater Allen
    Third sponsor: Walkers
    Shirt Brand(Adidas,Diadora etc): Warrior
    Home Kit Colours & Design: The one on the right end
    Away Kit Colours & Design: This in Gold with blue trim
    Third Kit Colours & Design: This

    Thanks in advance!

  48. Please start making kits again!!!

    Team: Hadleigh Hawks
    Badge: Anything with a hawk
    Sponsor: BetVictor
    Shirt Brand: UnderArmour
    Home Kit: Yellow and Black with a design of your choice... Nothing too extravagant.
    Away Kit: Blue and White with a design of your choice.
    Third Kit: Your Choice

    GK1st: Green and Black
    GK2nd: Silver and White

    Thanks!!
    Last edited by Bakestar; 16/05/2014 at 10:31 PM.

  49. Hi, I have asked for this on another post but it seems to be dead so can I request here please?

    Team: Scunthorpe
    Kit Style: SS 09-14
    Manufacturer: Nike
    Sponsor: Rainham Steel
    Home: N/A
    Away: N/A
    Third: White w/t black trim

    ALSO, I have requested kit for this team before but I have a new badge so would like some new kit please

    Team: Hull United (custom Team)
    Kit Style: SS 09-14
    Manufacturer: Adidas
    Sponsor: P&O Ferries
    Home: Black w/t Red and White trim
    Away: White w/t Black and Red trim
    Third: Blue w/t Gold and white trim

    Here's the badge

  50. Bump

+ Reply to Thread

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO