Like Tree7Likes

Jose's Fantasy Kit Requests

1. Without too much detail, could you do me some new Barca kits, same sponsor, similar colour plans for first and second. I don't know what templates there are to chose from but i fancy something new for my team. Sorry if you want more detail but i don't know what to ask for really. Surprise me!

2. Quote Originally Posted by lenners View Post
    Without too much detail, could you do me some new Barca kits, same sponsor, similar colour plans for first and second. I don't know what templates there are to chose from but i fancy something new for my team. Sorry if you want more detail but i don't know what to ask for really. Surprise me!
    i do have a barca home and away kit i did when i was bored. i know its not same sponsor but yeah, what you think?:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Jose's Fantasy Kit Requests-barca_home.png   Jose's Fantasy Kit Requests-barca_away.png  

3. Thats pretty cool, especially the first kit, it's similar to the one they had when they won the treble. Will it show up in match?

4. hey dude, checked out your work it look great

you mentioned at the top that like making kits but dont have any ideas... the newcastle strip is exactly the same as a request i have made on another thread and also the blyth spartans too lol wonder where you got the ideas for them

i have plenty of ideas i would be more than happy to send your way

5. Quote Originally Posted by Trivaldo99 View Post
    hey dude, checked out your work it look great

you mentioned at the top that like making kits but dont have any ideas... the newcastle strip is exactly the same as a request i have made on another thread and also the blyth spartans too lol wonder where you got the ideas for them

i have plenty of ideas i would be more than happy to send your way
    haha tbh... yu do request alot of strips so i used peoples requests to practice my kit making on

---------- Post added at 07:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:46 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by lenners View Post
    Thats pretty cool, especially the first kit, it's similar to the one they had when they won the treble. Will it show up in match?

it should do if you create a config file for it.... altho im having some trouble getting it to show :/ think you have to put the year at the end of the config

6. Quote Originally Posted by EvertonianChriss View Post
    Team: Man City
    Unique ID: 679
    Template: BBSS
    Sponsor: Bench
    Shirt Brand(Adidas,Diadora etc): Nike
    Home Kit Colours & Design: Light blue with white lines around arms of kit
    Away Kit Colours & Design: Same type as above but white with blue lines
    Third Kit Colours & Design: Anything aslong as its along the same lines as above

Cheers
    hope you like them:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Jose's Fantasy Kit Requests-mancity_home.png   Jose's Fantasy Kit Requests-mancity_away.png   Jose's Fantasy Kit Requests-mancity_third.png  

7. I really liked the Barca and Man City kits! Good job

8. Quote Originally Posted by gonn3liito View Post
    I really liked the Barca and Man City kits! Good job
    thanks...imho i prefer my chesterfield kits in the OP probally some of my best

9. Those Man City kits are AMAZING!

10. Quote Originally Posted by lenners View Post
    Those Man City kits are AMAZING!
    hmmm... maybe my views on them are biased,,, ive been abit of a united supporter for the past 11/12 years

11. Thanks for the City kits, they are really one of the best I've seen on the site

12. Quote Originally Posted by EvertonianChriss View Post
    Thanks for the City kits, they are really one of the best I've seen on the site
    Really? thanks if you ever need anymore kits id be happy to provide

13. Quote Originally Posted by lenners View Post
    Those Man City kits are AMAZING!
    Quote Originally Posted by gonn3liito View Post
    I really liked the Barca and Man City kits! Good job
    Quote Originally Posted by jose22 View Post
    hmmm... maybe my views on them are biased,,, ive been abit of a united supporter for the past 11/12 years
    Quote Originally Posted by EvertonianChriss View Post
    Thanks for the City kits, they are really one of the best I've seen on the site
    seriously mate, they are quality - n i supported united for last 25 years

i'm gonna use them in my game

although, on the away strip you cannot see nike logo... not a criticism, just an observation
    Last edited by Triv; 25/06/2010 at 04:50 AM.

14. Quote Originally Posted by Trivaldo99 View Post
    seriously mate, they are quality - n i supported united for last 25 years

i'm gonna use them in my game

although, on the away strip you cannot see nike logo... not a criticism, just an observation
    yeah i got mentioned to me... i forgot to change the colour overlay when changin the kit from home to away... ahh well.... we can pretend its there

15. Quote Originally Posted by jose22 View Post
    yeah i got mentioned to me... i forgot to change the colour overlay when changin the kit from home to away... ahh well.... we can pretend its there
    mate, one little nike tick doesn't change fact its a genuine quality kit made there

still taking requests?

16. well hopefully i can keep creating great kits... well for the next 15/16 days anyway

17. You up for a request tonight mate?

18. cool, have a go at this...

Team: Bedford Town
    Unique ID: 5103635
    Template: Short sleeve
    Sponsor: chang beer
    Shirt Brand(Adidas,Diadora etc): Reebok
    Home Kit Colours & Design: chelsea blue with white sleeves, any design
    Away Kit Colours & Design: Claret with white trim

team badge http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/7812/bedbad.jpg

19. Quote Originally Posted by toddzy View Post
    You up for a request tonight mate?
    ill be able to get trivaldo's request done maybe... after that i wont be able to do any til saturday night. as im getting tired and im at the girlfriends on friday night... but request away cause then youll be first in line

20. hmm was hoping for it tonight mate, no worries just like to say your kits are epic specially the Man city ones

21. Quote Originally Posted by Trivaldo99 View Post
    cool, have a go at this...

Team: Bedford Town
    Unique ID: 5103635
    Sponsor: chang beer
    Shirt Brand(Adidas,Diadora etc): Reebok
    Home Kit Colours & Design: chelsea blue with white sleeves, any design
    Away Kit Colours & Design: Claret with white trim

team badge http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/7812/bedbad.jpg
    i know they arent white sleeves but i thought this went better
    if you need config i can do it for you
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Jose's Fantasy Kit Requests-bedford_home.png   Jose's Fantasy Kit Requests-bedford_away.png  

22. Quote Originally Posted by toddzy View Post
    hmm was hoping for it tonight mate, no worries just like to say your kits are epic specially the Man city ones
    i may be able to fit them in now... depends how complicated i think they are

23. Quote Originally Posted by jose22 View Post
    i know they arent white sleeves but i thought this went better
    if you need config i can do it for you
    wow that was fast!! they look great thanks mate, i think you're right about the sleeves

yes please to config

24. Quote Originally Posted by Trivaldo99 View Post
    wow that was fast!! they look great thanks mate, i think you're right about the sleeves

yes please to config
    config and kits in there for you
    Attached Files

25. Team: AS Roma
    Unique ID: 1100
    Sponsor: unicef
    Shirt Brand(Adidas,Diadora etc): nike
    Home Kit Colours & Design: usual roma home colour with orange trim somewhere
    Away Kit Colours & Design: just the opposite

26. Quote Originally Posted by toddzy View Post
    Team: AS Roma
    i think this is sorta what you wanted
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Jose's Fantasy Kit Requests-roma_home.png   Jose's Fantasy Kit Requests-roma_away.png  

27. wow, those roma kits are hot, you've got a real talent for this my friend

28. in true blue peter style just for trivaldo.... heres something i did earlier

oh and i no they are both diff kit makers... forgot to change it :/

oh and ill put the man city config in the OP
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Jose's Fantasy Kit Requests-newcastle_home.png   Jose's Fantasy Kit Requests-newcastle_away.png  
    Last edited by jose22; 25/06/2010 at 06:15 AM.

29. Mate there epic thanks a lot!

---------- Post added at 06:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:20 AM ----------

Sorry if this is cheeky, but could you change the away kit to White? Just I tink it would be nicer! Thanks! If not it's ok.

30. Quote Originally Posted by toddzy View Post
    Mate there epic thanks a lot!

---------- Post added at 06:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:20 AM ----------

Sorry if this is cheeky, but could you change the away kit to White? Just I tink it would be nicer! Thanks! If not it's ok.
    luckily i still have the psd open which bit... the orange bit?

hows this?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Jose's Fantasy Kit Requests-roma_away2.png  

31. Quote Originally Posted by toddzy View Post
    Team: AS Roma
    Mine not good enough aye.

32. Quote Originally Posted by LionelPienaar View Post
    Mine not good enough aye.
    ahhh i should of noticed he'd asked on yours too... bummer :/

33. No both are good I'm just trying to keep people occupied.

34. What by making sure he did it tonight even though he was quite clearly otherwise occupied, but whatever floats your boat dude.

35. Quote Originally Posted by toddzy View Post
    No both are good I'm just trying to keep people occupied.
    owell... i like mine and will use them in my game so its not been at a loss to me..

i wont be able to get to any requests until saturday... but if you request before then ill make sure i get it done as soon as i get back

---------- Post added at 06:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:36 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by LionelPienaar View Post
    What by making sure he did it tonight even though he was quite clearly otherwise occupied, but whatever floats your boat dude.
    i would just like to point out i am not a he... i am probally the only SHE on these forums

36. The guy pm'd me saying if I hurry up he'd do it. Hurry up wasn't his exact words of course but I didn't force anyone to go out there way, if you look I said no worries. So aye, sound mate.

37. Quote Originally Posted by toddzy View Post
    The guy pm'd me saying if I hurry up he'd do it. Hurry up wasn't his exact words of course but I didn't force anyone to go out there way, if you look I said no worries. So aye, sound mate.
    are you referring to me here? as i am not a guy or a he as i stated above... and i dont want no arguements starting as both kit makers have benefited as we can use them in our games and it has given us experience

now back to making kits

38. Quote Originally Posted by jose22 View Post
    are you referring to me here? as i am not a guy or a he as i stated above... and i dont want no arguements starting as both kit makers have benefited as we can use them in our games and it has given us experience

now back to making kits
    Yes, and sorry I didn't see your above comment.

39. Quote Originally Posted by toddzy View Post
    Yes, and sorry I didn't see your above comment.
    its alright

if you ever have anymore requests ill always be happy to help

40. hey jose

thanks for the man city config, those kits look great in my game

when ur not busy it would be cool if you could have a go at newcastle away and third shirts please

to avoid a repeat of above arguement i ahve removed my newcastle request from the other thread

and pasted it here

Team's Unique ID: 688
    Team's Name: NEWCASTLE UNITED

Kit manufacturer: FILA
    Kit sponsor: Apple

Home Kit colours: already made

Away Kit colours: i'm not keen on the away kit cos of the 'dummy' style and the different brand and sponsor (would like apple on all the shirts pls) dark red with black trim (any pattern/style)

Third Kit colours: sky blue with gold trim (bottom right, gold shadow of newcastle badge)(gold apple too please) having seen the city shirts i reckon city home style would look hot with gold where its white?

Sleeve length: short
    Sleeve logo: none

Do you want the config file? yes please

many thanks in advance i'm not in a rush for these

much luv

Trivaldo
    Last edited by Triv; 25/06/2010 at 04:16 PM.

41. hello mate loving your kits, could you sort me out?

Team: AFC Wimbledon. logo:http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi..._Wimbledon.svg but none of the writing please

Unique ID: 5110769

Template: not sure, you choose - something that resembles a fred perry t-shirt/the new england shirt would be great.

Sponsor: apple (logo same colour as trim)

Shirt Brand(Adidas,Diadora etc): fred perry (logo same colour as shorts)

Home Kit Colours & Design: similar to spain away (below)? navy with a more prominent trim in the same gold/daytona yellow and white shorts

Away Kit Colours & Design: gold/daytona yellow with navy trim and navy shorts

Third Kit Colours & Design: white with gold/yellow trim and navy shorts

a little red here and there to go with the logo wouldnt go amiss, see what you think?

Thanks in advance mate!

42. Firstly your kits are amazing, I love the Mac City kit expecially.

I was wondering if you could make me a kit for AFC Fylde. I'm hoping to start an epic lower league career and would like a nice kit to look at during matches

If you are able to base it on the current England strips that would be great as I think the AFC Fylde logo would fit into that style however I trust your judgment if you think something else would be better suited.

Team: AFC Fylde
    Unique ID: 8601358
    Template: Not sure which one is best for game use
    Sponsor: Plumblocal url:
    http://www.thefranchisemagazine.net/images/franchisors/logo-999681.gif (home)
    Eleclocal url:http://www.electricianmiltonkeynes.net/image_library/library/e/ele/electricianmiltonkeynes.net/medium_ElecLocalJPG.jpg (away)
    Shirt Brand(Adidas,Diadora etc): Umbro or Nike
    Home Kit Colours & Design: White with red effects

Away Kit Colours & Design: Red with blue effects

43. Quote Originally Posted by Trivaldo99 View Post
    hey jose

when ur not busy it would be cool if you could have a go at newcastle away and third shirts please

to avoid a repeat of above arguement i ahve removed my newcastle request from the other thread

and pasted it here

Away Kit colours: i'm not keen on the away kit cos of the 'dummy' style and the different brand and sponsor (would like apple on all the shirts pls) dark red with black trim (any pattern/style)

Third Kit colours: sky blue with gold trim (bottom right, gold shadow of newcastle badge)(gold apple too please) having seen the city shirts i reckon city home style would look hot with gold where its white?

much luv

Trivaldo
    Quote Originally Posted by samule View Post
    hello mate loving your kits, could you sort me out?

Team: AFC Wimbledon. logo:http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi..._Wimbledon.svg but none of the writing please

Template: not sure, you choose - something that resembles a fred perry t-shirt/the new england shirt would be great.

Home Kit Colours & Design: similar to spain away (below)? navy with a more prominent trim in the same gold/daytona yellow and white shorts

a little red here and there to go with the logo wouldnt go amiss, see what you think?

Thanks in advance mate!
    Quote Originally Posted by rbg View Post
    Firstly your kits are amazing, I love the Mac City kit expecially.

I was wondering if you could make me a kit for AFC Fylde. I'm hoping to start an epic lower league career and would like a nice kit to look at during matches

If you are able to base it on the current England strips that would be great as I think the AFC Fylde logo would fit into that style however I trust your judgment if you think something else would be better suited.

Eleclocal url:http://www.electricianmiltonkeynes.net/image_library/library/e/ele/electricianmiltonkeynes.net/medium_ElecLocalJPG.jpg (away)

ill get to these quits very soon, ive been away and just got back

** Kits... meh sun has got to me

44. Quote Originally Posted by Trivaldo99 View Post
    hey jose

and pasted it here

much luv

Trivaldo
    i think this is what you wanted
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Jose's Fantasy Kit Requests-newcastle_away.png   Jose's Fantasy Kit Requests-newcastle_third.png  

45. Quote Originally Posted by samule View Post
    hello mate loving your kits, could you sort me out?

Thanks in advance mate!

:/ cause you wanted shorts i used project dummy but im not to happy with them.. what you think?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Jose's Fantasy Kit Requests-wimbledon_home.png   Jose's Fantasy Kit Requests-wimbledon_away.png   Jose's Fantasy Kit Requests-wimbledon_third.png  

Last edited by jose22; 27/06/2010 at 03:49 AM.

46. Quote Originally Posted by jose22 View Post
    ill get to these quits very soon, ive been away and just got back

** Kits... meh sun has got to me
    Thanks very much, you are a star. By the way like your Solihull Moors sory, hope you keep it going as think it could be really good to follow - prefer the lower league ones myself.

47. Looks great, just make sure your badge and sponsor is a bit smaller though in future . Also I would say the Apple logo should be a bit up and across.

48. Quote Originally Posted by rbg View Post
    Thanks very much, you are a star. By the way like your Solihull Moors sory, hope you keep it going as think it could be really good to follow - prefer the lower league ones myself.
    just starting yours now mate, yeah im gonna keep my story going... not had time atm as been away and sun is making me ill :/

---------- Post added at 03:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:53 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Dec View Post
    Looks great, just make sure your badge and sponsor is a bit smaller though in future . Also I would say the Apple logo should be a bit up and across.
    yeah the badge was abit awkward to work with as its quite long...

49. Try using Smart Guides for your logos as it helps you position them (view>guides>Smart Guides).

50. Quote Originally Posted by rbg View Post
    Firstly your kits are amazing, I love the Mac City kit expecially.

hope these are alright
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Jose's Fantasy Kit Requests-fylde_home.png   Jose's Fantasy Kit Requests-fylde_away.png  
    Attached Files

+ Reply to Thread

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO