Like Tree7Likes

Jose's Fantasy Kit Requests

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Dec View Post
    Try using Smart Guides for your logos as it helps you position them (view>guides>Smart Guides).
    i cantfind that n cs5 :/

  2. My bad, it is View > Show > Smart Guides .

  3. Thank you so much, they are great!

  4. Quote Originally Posted by rbg View Post
    Thank you so much, they are great!
    its alright, a pleasure i like the kits myself so might use them in my game too



    for trivaldo:

    newcastle config and kits

    EDIT: anymore requests??
    Attached Files
    Last edited by jose22; 27/06/2010 at 05:31 PM.

  5. I just got beat by Solihul Moors, I'm blaming that on you. Grr!

    If your stuck for kits to do you could impress me by bettering the new Rochdale kit (see http://shop.rochdaleafc.co.uk/RAFCShop/). I losely follow Rochdale as my little boy was born there but hate thier new kit.
    Last edited by rbg; 27/06/2010 at 06:02 PM.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by rbg View Post
    I just got beat by Solihul Moors, grr!
    ahaa unlucky

  7. Quote Originally Posted by jose22 View Post
    ahaa unlucky
    Should be able to beat Aston Villa Ladies though, well maybe in a season or two!

  8. Quote Originally Posted by rbg View Post
    Should be able to beat Aston Villa Ladies though, well maybe in a season or two!
    how you gonna beat the villa ladies team when theres no facilities on football manager for womens teams

  9. In which case I declair victory be default.

  10. Team: FC Barcelona
    Unique ID: 1708
    Template: you decide
    Sponsor: PokerStars
    Shirt Brand(Adidas,Diadora etc): Nike
    Home Kit Colours & Design: blue and red
    Away Kit Colours & Design: blue and yellow

    Have 10 games to the end of the season
    Thanks

  11. Quote Originally Posted by messi__10 View Post
    Team: FC Barcelona
    Unique ID: 1708
    Template: you decide
    Sponsor: PokerStars
    Shirt Brand(Adidas,Diadora etc): Nike
    Home Kit Colours & Design: blue and red
    Away Kit Colours & Design: blue and yellow

    Have 10 games to the end of the season
    Thanks
    hope you like them...
    do you need the config file too?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Jose's Fantasy Kit Requests-barca_away2.png   Jose's Fantasy Kit Requests-barca_home2.png  
    Last edited by jose22; 28/06/2010 at 08:51 PM.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by jose22 View Post
    hope you like them...
    do you need the config file too?
    no i dont need config file....

    if u can change first kit.... i dont like that red color and collar (around the neck)
    just that things.... everything is fine except that two things, so if u can change it...


    Thanks!!!

  13. Wolves
    Lacoste
    Hugo boss
    Gold and black
    Black and gold
    White. black and gold

  14. Quote Originally Posted by messi__10 View Post
    no i dont need config file....

    if u can change first kit.... i dont like that red color and collar (around the neck)
    just that things.... everything is fine except that two things, so if u can change it...


    Thanks!!!
    ive edited it now, hope you like

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Archieee. View Post
    Wolves
    Lacoste
    Hugo boss
    Gold and black
    Black and gold
    White. black and gold
    i quite like these

    do you want a conig with that?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Jose's Fantasy Kit Requests-wolves_home2.png   Jose's Fantasy Kit Requests-wolves_away2.png   Jose's Fantasy Kit Requests-wolves_third2.png  


  16. Quote Originally Posted by jose22 View Post
    i quite like these

    do you want a conig with that?
    THEY ARE SICKKK! as u love making kits you fancy making someothers for me?

    ---------- Post added at 05:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:35 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by jose22 View Post
    i quite like these

    do you want a conig with that?
    Yes please mate. does that mean i can use them in the gamen now?

    ---------- Post added at 05:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:36 PM ----------

    Real madrid
    Adidas originals
    Dolce gabbana
    white and blue
    Black and black
    Multicoloured

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Archieee. View Post
    THEY ARE SICKKK! as u love making kits you fancy making someothers for me?

    ---------- Post added at 05:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:35 PM ----------



    Yes please mate. does that mean i can use them in the gamen now?

    ---------- Post added at 05:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:36 PM ----------

    Real madrid
    Adidas originals
    Dolce gabbana
    white and blue
    Black and black
    Multicoloured
    extract this attachment into Graphics>kits:
    Attached Files

  18. Real madrid
    Adidas originals
    Dolce gabbana
    white and blue
    Black and black
    Multicoloured

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Archieee. View Post
    Real madrid
    Adidas originals
    Dolce gabbana
    white and blue
    Black and black
    Multicoloured
    will start it in bit... just tryng to fix the configs on some of my kits to get them to show as having a litle truble with one or two

  20. ?

    Quote Originally Posted by jose22 View Post
    will start it in bit... just tryng to fix the configs on some of my kits to get them to show as having a litle truble with one or two
    Okaa mate thats fine. if u get your kits too work just message me how u did it. And message me when youv done that real madrid kit THANKS

  21. Team: West Ham United
    Unique ID: Not needed
    Template:FMPT
    Sponsor: BT
    Shirt Brand(Adidas,Diadora etc): Adidas
    Home Kit Colours & Design: Claret body, Sky Blue sleaves
    Away Kit Colours & Design: Black with gold pattern (Like Man City style)

    Any possiblity you could ad the number 5 onto the back of the shirts please.

    Muchas Gracias..

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Archieee. View Post
    Okaa mate thats fine. if u get your kits too work just message me how u did it. And message me when youv done that real madrid kit THANKS
    hope you like:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Jose's Fantasy Kit Requests-home.png   Jose's Fantasy Kit Requests-adidas.png   Jose's Fantasy Kit Requests-third.png  

    Attached Files
    Last edited by jose22; 28/06/2010 at 08:18 PM.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by daveo72 View Post
    Team: West Ham United
    Unique ID: Not needed
    Template:FMPT
    Sponsor: BT
    Shirt Brand(Adidas,Diadora etc): Adidas
    Home Kit Colours & Design: Claret body, Sky Blue sleaves
    Away Kit Colours & Design: Black with gold pattern (Like Man City style)

    Any possiblity you could ad the number 5 onto the back of the shirts please.

    Muchas Gracias..
    just checking ive got the right idea....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Jose's Fantasy Kit Requests-west-ham_home.png   Jose's Fantasy Kit Requests-west-ham_away.png  
    Last edited by jose22; 28/06/2010 at 08:44 PM.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by rbg View Post
    I just got beat by Solihul Moors, I'm blaming that on you. Grr!

    If your stuck for kits to do you could impress me by bettering the new Rochdale kit (see http://shop.rochdaleafc.co.uk/RAFCShop/). I losely follow Rochdale as my little boy was born there but hate thier new kit.
    only just seen the edited bit... ill see what i can do

  25. Quote Originally Posted by rbg View Post
    I just got beat by Solihul Moors, I'm blaming that on you. Grr!

    If your stuck for kits to do you could impress me by bettering the new Rochdale kit (see http://shop.rochdaleafc.co.uk/RAFCShop/). I losely follow Rochdale as my little boy was born there but hate thier new kit.
    Rochdale kit
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Jose's Fantasy Kit Requests-rochdale_home.png   Jose's Fantasy Kit Requests-rochdale_away.png  

  26. Team: Chelsea
    Unique ID: 630
    Template: SS'09
    Sponsor: PS3
    Shirt Brand Adidas
    Home: Blue with white details(the real life real madrid style)
    Away: Black with gold details (same)
    Third: white with dark blue details

    thanks

  27. Quote Originally Posted by jose22 View Post
    ive edited it now, hope you like
    now its great, i think ill be back when new season will get underway.... im satisfied

    thanks

  28. lovely mate, was wondering if you could do a couple of alterations though?
    - could you make the blue a little darker?
    - can you use the england home kit as template (with the collar)?
    - i must have been boozed when writing my request... only need the shirt, no shorts but they look cool

    im thinking i might need the config file too? (i havnt updated kits before.)

    thanks a lot for doing this

  29. Hello Just popped by to see if you can do this for me:

    Team: Bohemians (Ireland)
    Unique ID: 588
    Template: SS'09
    Sponsor: Sky
    Shirt Brand Adidas
    Home: Red with black stripes
    Away: White with black lines (like your avatar )

    Cheers

    EDIT: edited to sky from samsung if thats ok

  30. Quote Originally Posted by GabeGenesis View Post
    Team: Chelsea
    Unique ID: 630
    Template: SS'09
    Sponsor: PS3
    Shirt Brand Adidas
    Home: Blue with white details(the real life real madrid style)
    Away: Black with gold details (same)
    Third: white with dark blue details

    thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by samule View Post
    lovely mate, was wondering if you could do a couple of alterations though?
    - could you make the blue a little darker?
    - can you use the england home kit as template (with the collar)?
    - i must have been boozed when writing my request... only need the shirt, no shorts but they look cool

    im thinking i might need the config file too? (i havnt updated kits before.)

    thanks a lot for doing this
    Quote Originally Posted by EvertonianChriss View Post
    Hello Just popped by to see if you can do this for me:

    Team: Bohemians (Ireland)
    Unique ID: 588
    Template: SS'09
    Sponsor: Sky
    Shirt Brand Adidas
    Home: Red with black stripes
    Away: White with black lines (like your avatar )

    Cheers

    EDIT: edited to sky from samsung if thats ok
    ill do these once ive updated my story and perhaps after ive eaten

  31. Quote Originally Posted by jose22 View Post
    Rochdale kit
    That is much nicer than the new kit although don't think the 3D effect on the logo and sponsor really works, are you able to change that. Fell I need to do a new Rochdale game now

  32. Quote Originally Posted by GabeGenesis View Post
    Team: Chelsea
    Unique ID: 630
    Template: SS'09
    Sponsor: PS3
    Shirt Brand Adidas
    Home: Blue with white details(the real life real madrid style)
    Away: Black with gold details (same)
    Third: white with dark blue details

    thanks
    i like these
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Jose's Fantasy Kit Requests-chelsea_home.png   Jose's Fantasy Kit Requests-chelsea_away.png   Jose's Fantasy Kit Requests-chelsea_third.png  

    Attached Files

  33. Do you mind doing two requests?

    Team: England
    Unique ID: 765
    Template: SS
    Sponsor: None
    Shirt Brand(Adidas,Diadora etc): Puma
    Home Kit Colours & Design: white with single red hoop through middle
    Away Kit Colours & Design: red with single white hoop through the middle
    Third Kit Colours & Design:

    Team: Eastleigh
    Unique ID: 5103760
    Template: SS
    Sponsor: JJB
    Shirt Brand(Adidas,Dia dora etc): Puma
    Home Kit Colours & Design: Ivory Coast Away But Sky and Yellow Hoops
    Away Kit Colours & Design: Ghana Away But Red and Green Stripes
    Third Kit Colours & Design:

  34. Quote Originally Posted by jose22 View Post
    i like these
    thats awesome man. Thanks jose. mind re-doing the third kit though? I dont really fancy that kind of collar shirt when it comes to soccer lol. It's fine as it is currently though, fantastic work there.

  35. Quote Originally Posted by rbg View Post
    That is much nicer than the new kit although don't think the 3D effect on the logo and sponsor really works, are you able to change that. Fell I need to do a new Rochdale game now
    not without redoing the hole kit :/ it didnt lok too good flat as didnt look like it was on the shirt

  36. Quote Originally Posted by jose22 View Post
    not without redoing the hole kit :/ it didnt lok too good flat as didnt look like it was on the shirt
    Not to worry, I replaced it with the Rochdale kit in my Kits folder and it looks relly good in game. Thanks very much, you are very talented. Need to learn how to do this myself.

  37. Quote Originally Posted by samule View Post
    lovely mate, was wondering if you could do a couple of alterations though?
    - could you make the blue a little darker?
    - can you use the england home kit as template (with the collar)?
    - i must have been boozed when writing my request... only need the shirt, no shorts but they look cool

    im thinking i might need the config file too? (i havnt updated kits before.)

    thanks a lot for doing this
    hope these are better:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Jose's Fantasy Kit Requests-wimbledon_home2.png   Jose's Fantasy Kit Requests-wimbledon_away2.png   Jose's Fantasy Kit Requests-wimbledon_third2.png  

    Attached Files

  38. Jose. Will you just do the England one please.

  39. Quote Originally Posted by EvertonianChriss View Post
    Hello Just popped by to see if you can do this for me:

    Team: Bohemians (Ireland)
    Unique ID: 588
    Template: SS'09
    Sponsor: Sky
    Shirt Brand Adidas
    Home: Red with black stripes
    Away: White with black lines (like your avatar )

    Cheers

    EDIT: edited to sky from samsung if thats ok
    hope you like them:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Jose's Fantasy Kit Requests-boheimians_home.png   Jose's Fantasy Kit Requests-boheimians_away.png  
    Attached Files

  40. Quote Originally Posted by BCFCLouis View Post
    Jose. Will you just do the England one please.
    course... ill start it now

  41. Quote Originally Posted by BCFCLouis View Post
    Do you mind doing two requests?

    Team: England
    Unique ID: 765
    Template: SS
    Sponsor: None
    Shirt Brand(Adidas,Diadora etc): Puma
    Home Kit Colours & Design: white with single red hoop through middle
    Away Kit Colours & Design: red with single white hoop through the middle
    Third Kit Colours & Design:

    here:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Jose's Fantasy Kit Requests-england_home.png   Jose's Fantasy Kit Requests-england_away.png  
    Attached Files

  42. Hey jose
    Can you do the following for me PLEASE

    Team: Hibernian
    Unique ID: 1575
    Template: BBSS
    Sponsor: Any
    Shirt Brand(Adidas,Diadora etc): Puma
    Home Kit Colours & Design: Emerald green with white
    Away Kit Colours & Design: Mint Green & Black
    Third Kit Colours & Design: Yellow & Green

    Thanks

    PS can you give me the config file also

  43. dude your kits have white backgrounds but they are png...so can you remove it

  44. Quote Originally Posted by messi__10 View Post
    dude your kits have white backgrounds but they are png...so can you remove it
    they wont have white backgrounds in the game.... only on here so they show up beter

  45. Quote Originally Posted by jose22 View Post
    they wont have white backgrounds in the game.... only on here so they show up beter

    Nah they do kid, mine did anyway, but yor kits are fantastic I must say, liked the Chelsea ones and those England ones, its like the Stuttgart one keep it up!

  46. Quote Originally Posted by toddzy View Post
    Nah they do kid, mine did anyway, but yor kits are fantastic I must say, liked the Chelsea ones and those England ones, its like the Stuttgart one keep it up!
    hmmm i have no idea why thatis then :/

    altho it ma e because hey are wrong size... they ave been saved as 450x450 instead od 160x160

    well most have...

  47. Team: Everton
    Unique ID: 650
    Template: SS'09
    Sponsor: O2
    Shirt Brand: Puma
    Home: Blue body , white sleeves and white line going diagonally from left arm to bottom right of shirt
    Away: White with blue cross (like intermilan's away top )

  48. Quote Originally Posted by Paul7559 View Post
    Hey jose
    Can you do the following for me PLEASE

    Team: Hibernian
    Unique ID: 1575
    Template: BBSS
    Sponsor: Any
    Shirt Brand(Adidas,Diadora etc): Puma
    Home Kit Colours & Design: Emerald green with white
    Away Kit Colours & Design: Mint Green & Black
    Third Kit Colours & Design: Yellow & Green

    Thanks

    PS can you give me the config file also

    hope these are right:
    Attached Images    
    Attached Files

  49. Quote Originally Posted by messi__10 View Post
    dude your kits have white backgrounds but they are png...so can you remove it
    i have all the kits i make on my own game and none of them have white backgrounds :/ so dont no

  50. Quote Originally Posted by JoshBroxup View Post
    Team: Everton
    Unique ID: 650
    Template: SS'09
    Sponsor: O2
    Shirt Brand: Puma
    Home: Blue body , white sleeves and white line going diagonally from left arm to bottom right of shirt
    Away: White with blue cross (like intermilan's away top )
    EVERTON KITS:

    Attached Files

+ Reply to Thread

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO