Like Tree7Likes

Jose's Fantasy Kit Requests

  1. Team: Slask Wrocław
    Unique ID: Don't need a config
    Template: SS'10
    Sponsor: Bank BPH
    Shirt Brand(Adidas,Diadora etc): Puma
    Home Kit Colours & Design: Bark Green (as per current kit) and white trim
    Away Kit Colours & Design: Red and white trim
    Last edited by rbg; 11/07/2010 at 08:00 PM.

  2. Nick.Premium Member
    Premium Member
    Team: Germany
    Unique ID: 771
    Template: SS'10
    Sponsor: Deutsche Bahn (preferably either on the sleeve, or faded out on the background of the shirt)
    Shirt Brand(Adidas,Diadora etc): Adidas
    Home Kit Colours & Design: White, with a black stripe down the side
    Away Kit Colours & Design: Red, with a thick bar of yellow down the middle
    Third Kit Colours & Design: Your choice, but mainly involving yellow.

    Take your time and thank you

  3. will try and get these done tomorrow... its amazing how busy you can be when your jobless :/

  4. Quote Originally Posted by wee-lee-13 View Post
    Thanks a lot for Motherwell kits. In that save I've just took over Bosnia & Herzegovina so could you make kits for me and I'll give you another mention.

    Team: Bosnia & Herz.
    Unique ID: 759
    Kit Brand: Adidas
    No SPonsor
    Home Colours: White with blue sleeves
    Away Colours: Be creative
    thanks
    hope these are alright... went for summet a lil different
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Jose's Fantasy Kit Requests-bosnia_home.png   Jose's Fantasy Kit Requests-bosnia_away.png  
    Attached Files

  5. Quote Originally Posted by cuddles View Post
    Team - Arsenal
    I.D - 602
    Tempalte - SS'09
    Brand - Nike
    Sponsor - Jaguar
    Home - Arsenal Home Colours
    Away - Gold & Black
    Third - Dark Blue & Gold
    (thanks)
    enjoy
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Jose's Fantasy Kit Requests-arsenal_home2.png   Jose's Fantasy Kit Requests-arsenal_away2.png   Jose's Fantasy Kit Requests-arsenal_3rd.png  

    Attached Files

  6. Quote Originally Posted by MikeLUFC7 View Post
    I don't mean to be greedy, but could you possibly make me one kit?

    I'm starting a new game with Fleetwood town, trying to take them as far as possible. So I was wondering if you could make me the new away kit, the home and third kit are the same as last year. But after that I'd not need any more kits for the foreseeable future. If not, that's ok, and thanks again for the Leeds kits.

    Team: Fleetwood Town
    Unique ID: 5103834
    Template: SS
    Sponsor: Commercial Power (http://www.commercial-power.co.uk/index.php)
    Shirt Brand(Adidas,Diadora etc): Nike
    Away Kit Colours & Design: Yellow and Black vertical stripes (http://www.fleetwoodtownfc.com/Shop/shopfront.php)


    i think this is right
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Jose's Fantasy Kit Requests-fleetwood_away.png  
    Attached Files

  7. Quote Originally Posted by jose22 View Post
    i think this is right
    Thank agains, the kit looks awesome

    And those Arsenal kits are excellent. Like the idea of the cannon, very creative.

  8. Luke Phillips's Avatar Luke PhillipsPremium Member
    Premium Member
    Team: Bristol Rovers
    Unique ID: Not needs
    Kit Brand: ErreĆ”
    Template : FMPT
    Home Colours: Blue and White quarters
    Sponsor : See current home kit
    If possible could you put a name and number on the back ? : 11 Hughes

  9. loving them kits mate cheers!!!

  10. Quote Originally Posted by torresdabest View Post
    Team: Liverpool
    Unique ID: 676
    Template: SS'10
    Sponsor: Apple
    Shirt Brand(Adidas,Diadora etc): Puma
    Home Kit Colours & Design: Red and white trim
    Away Kit Colours & Design: White and red trim
    Third Kit Colours & Design: Black and gold trim
    Config file: yes please

    Much appreciated
    i quite like the home kit hope you like
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Jose's Fantasy Kit Requests-liverpool_home.png   Jose's Fantasy Kit Requests-liverpool_away.png   Jose's Fantasy Kit Requests-liverpool_third.png  

    Attached Files

  11. Quote Originally Posted by rbg View Post
    Team: Slask Wrocław
    Unique ID: Don't need a config
    Template: SS'10
    Sponsor: Bank BPH
    Shirt Brand(Adidas,Diadora etc): Puma
    Home Kit Colours & Design: Bark Green (as per current kit) and white trim
    Away Kit Colours & Design: Red and white trim
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Jose's Fantasy Kit Requests-slask_home.png   Jose's Fantasy Kit Requests-slask_away.png  

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Nick Main View Post
    Team: Germany
    Unique ID: 771
    Template: SS'10
    Sponsor: Deutsche Bahn (preferably either on the sleeve, or faded out on the background of the shirt)
    Shirt Brand(Adidas,Diadora etc): Adidas
    Home Kit Colours & Design: White, with a black stripe down the side
    Away Kit Colours & Design: Red, with a thick bar of yellow down the middle
    Third Kit Colours & Design: Your choice, but mainly involving yellow.

    Take your time and thank you
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Jose's Fantasy Kit Requests-germany_home.png   Jose's Fantasy Kit Requests-germany_away.png   Jose's Fantasy Kit Requests-germany_third.png  

    Attached Files

  13. Team: Arsenal
    Unique ID: Not needed
    Template: SS'10
    Sponsor: Waitrose
    Shirt Brand(Adidas,Diadora etc): Nike
    Home Kit Colours & Design: Red with Black Sleeves
    Away Kit Colours & Design: Yellow and White hoops
    Third Kit Colours & Design: Pink and Yellow Stripes

  14. Quote Originally Posted by jose22 View Post
    i quite like the home kit hope you like

    Cheers these kits are awesome :|D Way better than i expected i cannot thank you enough!!!

    Someone should hire you to do this as a profession!!!

  15. Quote Originally Posted by torresdabest View Post
    Cheers these kits are awesome :|D Way better than i expected i cannot thank you enough!!!

    Someone should hire you to do this as a profession!!!
    oh how i wish..... im so far down the unempolyment list i dont even get dole money :|

  16. Nick.Premium Member
    Premium Member
    thanks a lot

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Luke Phillips View Post
    Team: Bristol Rovers
    Unique ID: Not needs
    Kit Brand: ErreĆ”
    Template : FMPT
    Home Colours: Blue and White quarters
    Sponsor : See current home kit
    If possible could you put a name and number on the back ? : 11 Hughes
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Jose's Fantasy Kit Requests-rovers.png  

  18. Luke Phillips's Avatar Luke PhillipsPremium Member
    Premium Member
    Not bad at all

    Sponsor looks a bit squashed, any chance you could do it with a different sponsor ? Not sure what would look good to be honest

  19. Quote Originally Posted by BCFCLouis View Post
    Team: Arsenal
    Unique ID: Not needed
    Template: SS'10
    Sponsor: Waitrose
    Shirt Brand(Adidas,Diadora etc): Nike
    Home Kit Colours & Design: Red with Black Sleeves
    Away Kit Colours & Design: Yellow and White hoops
    Third Kit Colours & Design: Pink and Yellow Stripes
    enjoy
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Jose's Fantasy Kit Requests-arsenal_home3.png   Jose's Fantasy Kit Requests-arsenal_away3.png   Jose's Fantasy Kit Requests-arsenal_3rd3.png  


  20. Quote Originally Posted by Luke Phillips View Post
    Not bad at all

    Sponsor looks a bit squashed, any chance you could do it with a different sponsor ? Not sure what would look good to be honest
    its was the best and only pic i could get of that logo :/

    and ive not got the psd anymore cause i got bored so made last seasons barca shirt

  21. Luke Phillips's Avatar Luke PhillipsPremium Member
    Premium Member
    lmao. No problem !

  22. Team: crewe alexandera
    Unique ID:Not Sure
    Template: Short sleeve
    Sponsor: air asia
    Shirt Brand: adidas (same like germany world cup jersey)
    Home Kit Colours & Design: red (white for adidas stripes)
    Away Kit Colours & Design: white (red for adidas stripes)
    Third Kit Colours & Design: red and White stripes
    Config file: Yes
    Last edited by msems09; 13/07/2010 at 06:26 PM.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by msems09 View Post
    Team: crewe alexandera
    Unique ID:Not Sure
    Template: Short sleeve
    Sponsor: air asia
    Shirt Brand: adidas (same like germany world cup jersey)
    Home Kit Colours & Design: red (white for adidas stripes)
    Away Kit Colours & Design: white (red for adidas stripes)
    Third Kit Colours & Design: red and White stripes
    Config file: Yes
    if you want this in your game could you please find out the unique ID, its really not hard

    otherwise youll just get the kits and no config file

  24. Quote Originally Posted by jose22 View Post
    if you want this in your game could you please find out the unique ID, its really not hard

    otherwise youll just get the kits and no config file
    id : 1394655400
    very excited aha
    Last edited by msems09; 13/07/2010 at 05:44 PM.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by msems09 View Post
    Team: crewe alexandera
    Unique ID:Not Sure
    Template: Short sleeve
    Sponsor: air asia
    Shirt Brand: adidas (same like germany world cup jersey)
    Home Kit Colours & Design: red (white for adidas stripes)
    Away Kit Colours & Design: white (red for adidas stripes)
    Third Kit Colours & Design: red and White stripes
    Config file: Yes
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Jose's Fantasy Kit Requests-adidas.png   Jose's Fantasy Kit Requests-crewe_away.png   Jose's Fantasy Kit Requests-crewe_third.png  

    Attached Files

  26. Thanks for the kits, looking forward to using them at the weekend.

  27. I have decided that i will now also take sig requests... these have to be reasonable requests as they take time and effort to create,

    below are some examples of what i do:







  28. Last edited by Deslandes; 13/07/2010 at 11:09 PM.

  29. Quote Originally Posted by jose22 View Post
    Jose's Fantasy Kit Requests-adidas.png Jose's Fantasy Kit Requests-crewe_away.png Jose's Fantasy Kit Requests-crewe_third.png


    tq jose...will use this kits when i get promotion to epl

    ---------- Post added at 05:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:12 AM ----------

    can i request the another one?
    Team: crewe alexandera
    Unique ID:641
    Template: Short sleeve
    Sponsor: home :MAS away :perodua third : petronas
    Shirt Brand: kappa like portsmouth
    Home Kit Colours & Design: red like spain (white for kappa logo)
    Away Kit Colours & Design: white (red for kappa logo)
    Third Kit Colours & Design: red and White (design like lyon away10/11) (white for kappa logo)
    Config file: Yes
    Last edited by msems09; 14/07/2010 at 04:54 PM.

  30. Quote Originally Posted by jose22 View Post
    enjoy
    Thanks mate, however.

    Could you change the waitrose colour to green???

  31. Team: Tranmere
    Unique ID: 1394643948
    Template: SS10
    Sponsor: BT
    Shirt Brand(Adidas,Diadora etc): Adidas
    Home Kit Colours & Design: White with blue trims
    Away Kit Colours & Design: yellow with black trims
    Third Kit Colours & Design: red shirt with white trims
    Config File: Yes Please

    Could you do sig with a liverpool and tranmere half red half blue
    Last edited by rykilpatrick; 15/07/2010 at 02:54 PM.

  32. Quote Originally Posted by PCastro View Post
    think this is right:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Jose's Fantasy Kit Requests-mancity_home2.png   Jose's Fantasy Kit Requests-mancity_away2.png   Jose's Fantasy Kit Requests-mancity_third2.png  

    Attached Files

  33. Team: Cameroon
    Unique ID: 11
    Shirt Brand: Puma
    No sponsor
    Home Kit: Dark Green with red accent
    Away Kit: Red with light Yellow lines
    Third Kit: Yellow with green sleeves

    And if it's not too much hassle could you make a Motherwell sig with the writing "The Scottish Arsenal"
    thanks.

  34. Quote Originally Posted by msems09 View Post
    tq jose...will use this kits when i get promotion to epl

    ---------- Post added at 05:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:12 AM ----------

    can i request the another one?
    Team: crewe alexandera
    Unique ID:641
    Template: Short sleeve
    Sponsor: home :MAS away :perodua third : petronas
    Shirt Brand: kappa like portsmouth
    Home Kit Colours & Design: red like spain (white for kappa logo)
    Away Kit Colours & Design: white (red for kappa logo)
    Third Kit Colours & Design: red and White (design like lyon away10/11) (white for kappa logo)
    Config file: Yes

    when you extract the kits replace the third with the third kit that ive put up as the original had some dodgy bits around the edge
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Jose's Fantasy Kit Requests-crewe_home.png   Jose's Fantasy Kit Requests-crewe_away.png   Jose's Fantasy Kit Requests-crewe_third.png  

    Attached Files
    Last edited by jose22; 15/07/2010 at 01:51 PM.

  35. Quote Originally Posted by wee-lee-13 View Post
    Team: Cameroon
    Unique ID: 11
    Shirt Brand: Puma
    No sponsor
    Home Kit: Dark Green with red accent
    Away Kit: Red with light Yellow lines
    Third Kit: Yellow with green sleeves

    And if it's not too much hassle could you make a Motherwell sig with the writing "The Scottish Arsenal"
    thanks.
    do you want a player in your sig? or just the crest??
    cause ill do it now as its a change to kits

  36. Quote Originally Posted by jose22 View Post
    do you want a player in your sig? or just the crest??
    cause ill do it now as its a change to kits
    no thanks just the emblem

  37. Quote Originally Posted by wee-lee-13 View Post
    no thanks just the emblem
    its abit crap... ill redo if you want
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Jose's Fantasy Kit Requests-motherwell.png  

  38. Quote Originally Posted by jose22 View Post
    its abit crap... ill redo if you want
    I like it.

  39. Team: Chelsea
    Unique ID: 630
    Shirt Brand: Nike
    Sponsor: Nike. (Just a big nike tick in the middle)
    Home Kit: Chelsea blue. With baby blue sleaves and a baby blue stripe at the bottem of the shirt
    Away Kit: Yellow. With a few Chelsea blue bubbles on the shirt.
    Third Kit: Baby blue. Yellow sleaves, and Chelsea blue stripe at the bottem of the shirt.

    Can i ask for the sleaves to be long sleaves please?
    Thanks in advance

  40. Quote Originally Posted by Kenzie White View Post
    Team: Chelsea
    Unique ID: 630
    Shirt Brand: Nike
    Sponsor: Nike. (Just a big nike tick in the middle)
    Home Kit: Chelsea blue. With baby blue sleaves and a baby blue stripe at the bottem of the shirt
    Away Kit: Yellow. With a few Chelsea blue bubbles on the shirt.
    Third Kit: Baby blue. Yellow sleaves, and Chelsea blue stripe at the bottem of the shirt.

    Can i ask for the sleaves to be long sleaves please?
    Thanks in advance
    sorry i dont do long sleeves

  41. Thats fine, short sleaves it is can i ask for a config file please?

  42. Quote Originally Posted by Kenzie White View Post
    Thats fine, short sleaves it is can i ask for a config file please?
    sure, youll have to wait a lil bit tho.... im currently making some tranmere kits, then cameroon kits then yours

  43. Thats fine then Can i ask for a config file aswell please?

  44. Quote Originally Posted by Kenzie White View Post
    Thats fine then Can i ask for a config file aswell please?
    i did say sure lol

  45. Quote Originally Posted by jose22 View Post
    think this is right:
    Amazing mate, exactly what I had in mind.
    Cheers

  46. Quote Originally Posted by rykilpatrick View Post
    Team: Tranmere
    Unique ID: 1394643948
    Template: SS10
    Sponsor: BT
    Shirt Brand(Adidas,Diadora etc): Adidas
    Home Kit Colours & Design: White with blue trims
    Away Kit Colours & Design: yellow with black trims
    Third Kit Colours & Design: red shirt with white trims
    Config File: Yes Please

    Could you do sig with a liverpool and tranmere half red half blue
    Kits:

    done sig... but i really dont like it... was first one ive done really without a tutorial :/
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Jose's Fantasy Kit Requests-tranmere_hme.png   Jose's Fantasy Kit Requests-tranmere_away.png   Jose's Fantasy Kit Requests-tranmere_third.png  

    Jose's Fantasy Kit Requests-liver_tran.png  
    Attached Files
    Last edited by jose22; 15/07/2010 at 04:04 PM.

  47. Quote Originally Posted by wee-lee-13 View Post
    Team: Cameroon
    Unique ID: 11
    Shirt Brand: Puma
    No sponsor
    Home Kit: Dark Green with red accent
    Away Kit: Red with light Yellow lines
    Third Kit: Yellow with green sleeves

    And if it's not too much hassle could you make a Motherwell sig with the writing "The Scottish Arsenal"
    thanks.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Jose's Fantasy Kit Requests-cameroon_home.png   Jose's Fantasy Kit Requests-cameroon_away.png   Jose's Fantasy Kit Requests-cameroon_third.png  

    Attached Files

  48. Cheers mate

  49. Quote Originally Posted by jose22 View Post
    when you extract the kits replace the third with the third kit that ive put up as the original had some dodgy bits around the edge
    u are great.. tq very much....
    do u know where i can get ss10 template for adidas and nike?

  50. Quote Originally Posted by msems09 View Post
    u are great.. tq very much....
    do u know where i can get ss10 template for adidas and nike?
    erm dont no... try google
    just put in SS'10 template download

+ Reply to Thread

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO