2010/11 Premier League Kit Pack by *James*
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

  1. Quote Originally Posted by karlp606 View Post
    Some kits still arent showing after I change the config file, what else can I do?
    Take away all 2009 records at the end, or try replacing them with 2010. The file was originally made for FM 10, so that is wqhy problems are appearing. I am working on fixing the config.

  2. Quote Originally Posted by *James* View Post
    Take away all 2009 records at the end, or try replacing them with 2010. The file was originally made for FM 10, so that is wqhy problems are appearing. I am working on fixing the config.
    any news about fix?
    thx

  3. KIT PACK UPDATED

    New FM 11 config fix has been applied to the kit pack, if kits do not show up, please leave a reply below and see the new troubleshooting options now added to the opening post. You will need to re-download the kit pack for this update to take effect.

  4. Just downloaded but noticed that a few of the third kits aren't in the download folder most importantly birmingham's one is this an issue

  5. Quote Originally Posted by bluenosejak View Post
    Just downloaded but noticed that a few of the third kits aren't in the download folder most importantly birmingham's one is this an issue
    Am on it now.

  6. any chance you might upload kits of other compititions?
    thanks a lot for this one already tho !!!

  7. Quote Originally Posted by bluenosejak View Post
    Just downloaded but noticed that a few of the third kits aren't in the download folder most importantly birmingham's one is this an issue

    Right, the Birmingham Third kit has been repacked. YOU WILL NEED TO RE_DOWNLOAD THE KIT PACK TO GET THE BIRMINGHAM THIRD KIT. Now working on the Everton Third Kit, to be released within the next week. Keep checking back.

  8. ok mate great work to start with!

    good quality stuff, which is why iv downloaded...

    however, i have tried your troubleshooting tips, checked many times that i haven't made any errors, but i still have missing, blackburn 3rd, bolton 3rd, blackpool 3rd, fulham 3rd, west brom 3rd.

    i have downloaded your latest file and iv had a fiddle about with the config but it just isn't budging

    any suggestions mate?

    it never usually makes a difference with graphics but im a mac user, could this be it maybe...?

  9. having the same kind of problems, missing the following:

    - birmingham home/away
    - blackburn third
    - blackpool home/away/third
    - bolton third
    - fulham third
    - newcastle home/away/third
    - wba home/away/third
    - wolves home/away

    i've tried the /2009, /2010 and /2011 extensions on these teams and nothing has happened. i'm not moaning just want my game to be right, the kits are great and i just want to have them all in the game.

    i downloaded the pack at 22.00 on 15/11 so i believe i have the latest update, is there anything else that i can try.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by mfage1 View Post
    ok mate great work to start with!

    good quality stuff, which is why iv downloaded...

    however, i have tried your troubleshooting tips, checked many times that i haven't made any errors, but i still have missing, blackburn 3rd, bolton 3rd, blackpool 3rd, fulham 3rd, west brom 3rd.

    i have downloaded your latest file and iv had a fiddle about with the config but it just isn't budging

    any suggestions mate?

    it never usually makes a difference with graphics but im a mac user, could this be it maybe...?
    Quote Originally Posted by AndrewMetcalf View Post
    having the same kind of problems, missing the following:

    - birmingham home/away
    - blackburn third
    - blackpool home/away/third
    - bolton third
    - fulham third
    - newcastle home/away/third
    - wba home/away/third
    - wolves home/away

    i've tried the /2009, /2010 and /2011 extensions on these teams and nothing has happened. i'm not moaning just want my game to be right, the kits are great and i just want to have them all in the game.

    i downloaded the pack at 22.00 on 15/11 so i believe i have the latest update, is there anything else that i can try.
    Graphics should work for Mac users just as well as PC users for as start, so its not because of that. Please check and double check you have no conflicting kit packs, from last year perhaps, ANYWHERE in the graphics folder. The only other suggestion is that logos/facepacks/other graphics packs are causing these losses. At the end of the day, graphic packs work for some and don't for others, and nobody has ever really been able to explain why, so I'd suggest trying Steve-okenobi's kit pack if you have no success with this one.

  11. Good kits, are they all working correctly now?? Does anyone know where I could get the Championship kits in this style and League 1, 2 and Blue Square? Im trying to get all my stuff ready for when I buy FM

  12. Hi, I have downloaded the most recent download but still missing the following kits?? Any reason why? -

    Blackpool 3rd away
    Blackburn 3rd away
    Fulham 3rd Away
    WBA 3rd Away
    Bolton 3rd Away

    Can someone send me a link to download this kits?

    By the way great job *james* and team, they look fantastic!! Thank you!

  13. Quote Originally Posted by CCFC1985 View Post
    Hi, I have downloaded the most recent download but still missing the following kits?? Any reason why? -

    Blackpool 3rd away
    Blackburn 3rd away
    Fulham 3rd Away
    WBA 3rd Away
    Bolton 3rd Away

    Can someone send me a link to download this kits?

    By the way great job *james* and team, they look fantastic!! Thank you!
    They are in the download pack already, they just aren't showing up in game, so have you read the instructions in the OP?

  14. I've had a really hard time getting several of these to work.

    Off the top of my head:

    Newcastle (All Three)
    Birmingham (Home/Away)
    West Brom (All Three)
    Wolves (All Three)
    Blackpool (All Three)

    I've tried adding "2010" and I've tried "2011" just to mess around. Every line is the same as the kits that actually show up in the game. I've been scouring these forums for two weeks and can't come up with an answer.

  15. Do these kits work on the 3D match engine? If not is there anywhere where i can download 3D kits from, i tried searching but couldn't find anything

  16. Everton's 3rd kit is not purple it is white this pack has it right.

  17. The kits worked fine at the start of the game (all of them) but now I seem to having a problem when in the year 2010. Ive treid adding and removing the year in the config file but still nothing, and I havent any conflicting facepacks. Any ideas???



    Its okay, sorted. Strangely enough putting 2009 at the end of the clubs worked
    Last edited by TheDon2010; 25/01/2011 at 02:54 AM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO