2010/11 Premier League Kit Pack by *James*
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

1. 2010/11 Premier League Kit Pack by *James*

Season 10/11 Premier League Kit Pack for FM 2010/11 by *James*

2010/11 Premier League Kit Pack by *James*-homepreview.png2010/11 Premier League Kit Pack by *James*-away-preview.png

Since I will be updating the file with kits as we go along, I feel a thread is necessary to let people know of updates and changes in my kit pack, because they will need to re-download for these updates to take effect. Since the base file, there have ben 5 changes/updates to the file, including Wolves kits, Chelsea third, Everton third, and Birmingham Away, at the time of the OP. As I update the file, updates will also be posted here, to let people know of them.

DOWNLOAD THE NEWEST VERSION OF THE KIT PACK HERE

Last update was: 14 November 2010.

If you downloaded this file before the date given above, I highly recommend downloading again for the latest update.

This thread can also be used for feedback, and I will try to be as much of a help for installation problems as I can.

For further information on other projects I am doing, go to my download page here

FULL TROUBLESHOOTING OPTIONS:
    Having applied the latest config update, if the kits are still not appearing, please read the full lists of possibilities below:
    • Remove/Add "2010/" at the end of the record which is not showing

Find the kit that is not working in the config file (which should be opened in notepad) and add/remove any years at the end, eg:

<record from="680_home" to="graphics/pictures/team/680/kits/home/2010"/>

Remove the 2010 bit and see if the kits work. Alternatively, you can add the 2010 bit and see then.
    Last edited by *James*; 15/11/2010 at 01:34 AM.

2. pistolped7's Avatar pistolped7
    Modern Day Legend
    Nice, will probs download these once I change the colours on editor.

3. Brilliant James, brilliant work as usual.

4. Quote Originally Posted by pistolped7 View Post
    Nice, will probs download these once I change the colours on editor.
    Steve-okenobi is doing a kits database, with the right colours and everything if you want that?

5. The file has been updated with a Birmingham City Third kit. You will need to download again for this update to take effect.
    Name:  609_third.png
Views: 17761
Size:  23.7 KB

6. pistolped7's Avatar pistolped7
    Modern Day Legend
    Yeah, I suppose I could for the La Liga ones he's doing, but since you've finished the EPL, I'll download your's.

7. The file has been updated with the Blackburn Third Kit. You will need to download again for this change to take effect.
    Name:  612_third.png
Views: 17639
Size:  23.1 KB

8. The file has been updated with the Blackpool Third kit. New download link in the OP.
    Name:  613_third.png
Views: 17639
Size:  25.0 KB

9. Love the Blackpool 3rd kit mate, probably the best of the bunch.

10. New update:
    Name:  614_third.png
Views: 17566
Size:  26.5 KB
    Bolton Third kit has been added to the bunch. You will need to re-download for this change to take effect.

11. They have an away and third blue kit?

12. pistolped7's Avatar pistolped7
    Modern Day Legend
    Yeah, they do, but it seems pointless. :/

13. Fulham third kit added.
    Name:  654_third.png
Views: 15751
Size:  26.3 KB

14. Just a hint, don't use Historical kits. They are wrong. Birmingham, Blackburn and Bolton don't have third kits.

15. Quote Originally Posted by Dec View Post
    Just a hint, don't use Historical kits. They are wrong. Birmingham, Blackburn and Bolton don't have third kits.
    I'm not, actually, I'm getting these from the Premier League handbook:
    http://www.premierleague.com/staticF...~152444,00.pdf

16. That is so pointless then (half the third kits aren't on the club sites). Thanks for the heads up.

17. Added West Brom Third kit.
    Name:  734_third.png
Views: 15665
Size:  25.9 KB
    Now all the "gaps" are filled, and the file should be done, update wise. Let me know if there are any changes you want. Post any problems with the Premier League kit pack in here as well. This graphics pack will also work for FM2011 when it comes out, so be sure to download! You will need to download again for these updates to take effect.

18. SamScfc's Avatar SamScfcPremium Member
    WINNING
    Where do I extract them too?

19. Quote Originally Posted by SamScfc View Post
    Where do I extract them too?
    Sports Interactive >FM2010>Graphics>Kits

---------- Post added at 09:04 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 01:42 PM ----------

Could people please let me know of any errors in this file so I can update it with improvements. Also, if anyone is not totally satisfied with certain kits, I am happy to try and improve them. Please let me know.

20. miggo97's Avatar miggo97
    First Team
    can i have a look at both fulham kits home away please, so i can can save them

thanks in advance

21. Quote Originally Posted by miggo97 View Post
    can i have a look at both fulham kits home away please, so i can can save them

thanks in advance
    What do you mean, mate? Im not sure what you mean by "save"

---------- Post added at 12:16 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 11:27 PM ----------

Bump.

Just a reminder to everybody that these kits will work for FM 2011 when it is released.

22. Luke Phillips's Avatar Luke PhillipsPremium Member
    Premium Member
    Will these work on FM10 as well as FM 11 ?

23. Quote Originally Posted by Luke Phillips View Post
    Will these work on FM10 as well as FM 11 ?
    Yes. Most graphics work on any version of the game...

24. miggo97's Avatar miggo97
    First Team
    You know how youve told people about updates on third kit can i have a look at fulhams home & away kit like that please

thats wot i mean
    Last edited by miggo97; 20/08/2010 at 02:13 PM.

25. Quote Originally Posted by miggo97 View Post
    You know how youve told people about updates on third kit can i have a look at fulhams home & away kit like that please

thats wot i mean
    Ok here you are, mate.
    Name:  654_home.png
Views: 15475
Size:  22.3 KBName:  654_away.png
Views: 15400
Size:  23.2 KB

26. Bump

Make sure you all get the new kits for the demo!

27. Quote Originally Posted by *James* View Post
    Bump

Make sure you all get the new kits for the demo!
    Can they work in the demo?

28. yes.

29. Download link dosn't seem to work anymore

30. Quote Originally Posted by CrazyRach View Post
    Download link dosn't seem to work anymore
    Yes I've got that as well. It says staff have been notified so hopefully the problem will be fixed.

31. missing kits

hi m8 this pack is awesome but ive noticed there is 3 kits missing they are tottenham home arsenal home and newcastle third is there gona be kits for them created

32. As far as I can tell, those kids have been made - they are in my folder, however they aren't working in the game.

33. Quote Originally Posted by Obscene View Post
    As far as I can tell, those kids have been made - they are in my folder, however they aren't working in the game.
    That will be down to config problems. Try removing all other kit packs that might conflict.

34. TheMjt's Avatar TheMjtPremium Member
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by xXSycoNutterXx View Post
    hi m8 this pack is awesome but ive noticed there is 3 kits missing they are tottenham home arsenal home and newcastle third is there gona be kits for them created
    You need to add /2009 to the config

35. SamScfc's Avatar SamScfcPremium Member
    WINNING
    Sorry if this has been already answered, but do these work for FM11?

36. Yes mate, they are for fm 11.

37. Cheeky Bump.

38. Can you make these kits in the FM 11 style?

39. J0k3r
    First Team
    Why do you keep bumping? there are many better styles out there you should try them why is fm base so slow?
    Last edited by J0k3r; 07/11/2010 at 01:27 AM.

40. Does Amyone have a link for the Seria A kits?.

Napoli, and some other teams are missing.

41. Quote Originally Posted by makvaeli_rfc89 View Post
    Does Amyone have a link for the Seria A kits?.

Napoli, and some other teams are missing.
    yes....and its not here

42. Quote Originally Posted by J0k3r View Post
    Why do you keep bumping? there are many better styles out there you should try them why is fm base so slow?
    Sorry, is this aimed at me? Because if you don't have anything constructive to say then don't say it....

---------- Post added at 01:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:42 AM ----------

I will post instructions on how to deal with kits not showing up in a bit for those who need them...

43. Quote Originally Posted by TheMjt View Post
    Could you explain this?

44. Quote Originally Posted by Obscene View Post
    Could you explain this?
    Further details can be found in the information section of the download page....

45. Help with kits

Hi some of the kits in the premier league dont show up can anyone help thanks

46. Quote Originally Posted by dazhey View Post
    Hi some of the kits in the premier league dont show up can anyone help thanks
    Don't bother reading any of the above then...

47. How do i delete the 2009 part in the config file????

48. Quote Originally Posted by gazbot2k9 View Post
    How do i delete the 2009 part in the config file????
    Open the file in notepad.

49. Some kits still arent showing after I change the config file, what else can I do?

50. Quote Originally Posted by TheMjt View Post
    no you dont. not anymore

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO