Dannyfiveo's & G-Bentley's kit request thread

1. Any chance you can do the new seasons shirts for the Hyundai A-League as quite a few new shirts.Cheers mate

2. Luke Phillips's Avatar Luke PhillipsPremium Member
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by markpat View Post
    Any chance you can do the new seasons shirts for the Hyundai A-League as quite a few new shirts.Cheers mate
    Dead thread is dead.

3. Quote Originally Posted by dannyfiveo View Post
    Make sure the kits are in the folder and then load up the game, sometimes it won't add the kits if football manager is already loaded..

<record from="accrington_1" to="graphics/pictures/team/109210/kits/home"/>

When you look into your kits folder, that name in bold is the name of the accrington kit within your folder ( the one I made for you ), and the 109210 is the number I.D for that club in the game. So you can name that accrington kit whatever you like aslong as the you change the config line above to the name you've changed it too.

And you never know with Wigan, we're so unpredictable, we're obviously not favourites but I just want Boselli or Di Santo to get a goal.

---------- Post added at 04:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:55 AM ----------

Tried my best mate, there'll be one or two shapes probably out of place. I've never used so many layers on photoshop before.
    Could you make another of these with the Linfield badge?

4. Team Name : Kidderminster Harriers
    Sponsor : Deadly 60

Kit Manufacturer ( Nike, Adidas,etc ) : Puma
    Kit Template ( SS,LS,FB,RK,DK,AK,PD,BSS, ) :
    Maker ( Dannyfiveo, G-Bentley, JK ) : dont mind
    Size ( 160x160 / 414x414 ) : dont mind

Home Kit : red + white quaterers
    Away Kit : be creative
    Third Kit (Optional) : blue and white
    dont know if still do this if so plz reply + put some cool designs on plz

5. I have an update on here that takes the English Leagues to level 9..

Could you guys make me "kits" for level 7-9 please?

+ Reply to Thread

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO