Conor95's Kit Request Thread!

  1. Conor95's Kit Request Thread!






    Template

    Team Name:
    ID:
    Kit Style:
    Brand:
    Sponsor(s):
    Home Colours and Design:
    Away Colours and Design:
    Third Colours and Design(Optional):
    Config?:
    Last edited by xSEARL3Yx; 07/12/2010 at 11:45 PM.

  2. pistolped7's Avatar pistolped7
    Modern Day Legend
    Team Name: Lazio
    ID: N/A
    Brand: Puma
    Sponsor(s): Unicef on third kit
    Home Colours and Design: Sky blue with white trim
    Away Colours and Design: White with sky blue trim
    Third Colours and Design(Optional): Any, all up to you
    Config?: No thanks

    Cheers bud

  3. kit style?

  4. pistolped7's Avatar pistolped7
    Modern Day Legend
    Sorry bud, FB.

  5. Pistolped7:


  6. If you ever get too many requests, I'd be happy to help out, I have the SS template if you want =)

    Also, some examples of recent work. Haven't made a kit in over a year before these few.

    Conor95's Kit Request Thread!-bayern2.pngConor95's Kit Request Thread!-bayernmix.png

  7. Team Name: Arsenal
    ID: -
    Kit Style: Display kits
    Brand: Nike
    Sponsor(s): vueling.com
    Home Colours and Design: Red main, white sleeves, gold trim
    Away Colours and Design: Black and yellow
    Third Colours and Design(Optional): White, red trim, navy somewhere (only if it looks good)
    Config?: No thanks

    Cheers bud

  8. Team Name: Wycombe Wanderers.
    ID: N/A
    Kit Style: fb kits.
    Brand: Nike
    Sponsor(s): FourFourTwo
    Home Colours and Design: This layout with any add ons you like.
    Away Colours and Design: Black, your design.
    Third Colours and Design(Optional): Yellow, you design.
    Config?: Not needed.

    Thank you.

  9. im sorry to ask here but im at a loss iv searched 4 a thread half of my downloaded kits want show some will some want like the wrexham even changed the in game one to a fake default one can anybody help please again im really sorry to ask here

  10. Quote Originally Posted by furaiz View Post
    If you ever get too many requests, I'd be happy to help out, I have the SS template if you want =)

    Also, some examples of recent work. Haven't made a kit in over a year before these few.

    Attachment 117412Attachment 117413
    Do You have any other templates than SS???

    Thanks

  11. pistolped7's Avatar pistolped7
    Modern Day Legend
    Thanks very much, they're great!

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Conor95 View Post
    Do You have any other templates than SS???

    Thanks
    I do have Long Sleeved, Street Style and.. I think one called RK.

    Edit* I have Short Sleeve, Long Sleeve and the Street Style template packs. Used to have RK, didn't like the style of it though.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Team Name: Arsenal
    ID: -
    Kit Style: Display kits
    Brand: Nike
    Sponsor(s): vueling.com
    Home Colours and Design: Red main, white sleeves, gold trim
    Away Colours and Design: Black and yellow
    Third Colours and Design(Optional): White, red trim, navy somewhere (only if it looks good)
    Config?: No thanks

    Cheers bud

    Jonesy ill do your kits later, need to do something at home

    unless furaiz downloads the fb kit templates

  14. Team Name: Roda JC ( Kerkrade )
    ID: !?
    Kit Style: Fb Kits
    Brand: Diadora
    Sponsor(s): Accon AVM
    Home Colours and Design: Yellow, With black sponsor and brand
    Away Colours and Design: Black or dark dark dark dark blue, With yellow sponsor and brand.
    Third Colours and Design(Optional): White with black sponsor and brand
    Config?: w0000t?

    I would appreciate it when you could send me the kits in a personal message

  15. pistolped7's Avatar pistolped7
    Modern Day Legend
    Requested on Jose's thread

  16. Quote Originally Posted by jakec3151 View Post
    Since you didn't have the template I did the kits for you



    I thought this was Conor95 thread so why did you make the kits

  17. Quote Originally Posted by jakec3151 View Post
    Since you didn't have the template I did the kits for you


    if you look carefully at the op you will see that conor95 does have fb kits

  18. Joss's Avatar JossPremium Member
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jakec3151 View Post
    Since you didn't have the template I did the kits for you


    May be jumping the gun, but did you just make a set of kits requested on a thread that has nothing to do with you? Or have I missed you joining Conor to help?

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Jonesy. View Post
    Team Name: Wycombe Wanderers.
    ID: N/A
    Kit Style: fb kits.
    Brand: Nike
    Sponsor(s): FourFourTwo
    Home Colours and Design: This layout with any add ons you like.
    Away Colours and Design: Black, your design.
    Third Colours and Design(Optional): Yellow, you design.
    Config?: Not needed.

    Thank you.


    Hope you Like them!

  20. pistolped7's Avatar pistolped7
    Modern Day Legend
    Ooh, I do like those. Do I have permission to use these in game?

  21. You legend.


  22. Quote Originally Posted by pistolped7 View Post
    Ooh, I do like those. Do I have permission to use these in game?
    Permission Granted haha

    and thanks jonesy

  23. pistolped7's Avatar pistolped7
    Modern Day Legend
    I shall be back tomorrow to request again, you fucking legend.

  24. The mix up with the 3 kits with FourFourTwo on earlier? Might have been kits made for him in another thread. Maybe. Probably requested in multiple threads.

    And yes conor, i have FB.
    Last edited by furaiz; 08/12/2010 at 04:54 AM.

  25. pistolped7's Avatar pistolped7
    Modern Day Legend
    Team Name: Juventus
    ID: 1139
    Kit Style: FB
    Brand: Nike
    Sponsor(s): BetClic
    Home Colours and Design: Black and white stripes, teensyweensy bit of yellow
    Away Colours and Design: White with Italian Tricolour as the main design somewhere, similar to how this year's away kit is
    Third Colours and Design(Optional): Pink, Gold, Blue or Red-Orange
    Config?: No ta

    Thanks bud

  26. Quote Originally Posted by pistolped7 View Post
    Team Name: Juventus
    ID: 1139
    Kit Style: FB
    Brand: Nike
    Sponsor(s): BetClic
    Home Colours and Design: Black and white stripes, teensyweensy bit of yellow
    Away Colours and Design: White with Italian Tricolour as the main design somewhere, similar to how this year's away kit is
    Third Colours and Design(Optional): Pink, Gold, Blue or Red-Orange
    Config?: No ta

    Thanks bud

    Hope you like them!

  27. pistolped7's Avatar pistolped7
    Modern Day Legend
    Conor, sexy as fook! I love em, thanks so much!

  28. Quote Originally Posted by pistolped7 View Post
    Conor, sexy as fook! I love em, thanks so much!
    Any time

  29. Was wondering where you got to lol
    I'd like to get a request off you ^^

    Team Name : Stafford Rangers (BSN)
    ID: 717 (I think) Edit* Yep, 717 it is.
    Kit Style: FB
    Brand: Any - Meaning any brand
    Sponsor:Cadbury
    Home Kit: Something in black and white
    Away Kit: Something in red and white
    Third Kit: You choose, as long as the colours are different to home and away.
    Config: Yes Please ^^

    I'd like you to give me some unique designs =)
    Last edited by furaiz; 12/12/2010 at 05:53 PM.

  30. Team Name: sheffield wednesday
    ID: 709
    Kit Style: fb kits
    Brand: adidas
    Sponsor(s): fcuk and samsung
    Home Colours and Design: blue/white stripe with black trim and black adidas stripes on sleeves
    Away Colours and Design: black with gold pin stripes gold trim and gold adidas stripes on sleeves
    Third Colours and Design(Optional): orange with blue trim and blue adidas stripes on sleeves
    Config?: yes

    example images/styles/logo below
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Conor95's Kit Request Thread!-1025l-1.jpg   Conor95's Kit Request Thread!-images1.jpg   Conor95's Kit Request Thread!-sheffield-wednesday-10-11-away.jpeg  

    Conor95's Kit Request Thread!-new-england-football-shirt-sponsors.jpg   Conor95's Kit Request Thread!-sheffield-wednesday1.png  

  31. Quote Originally Posted by furaiz View Post
    Was wondering where you got to lol
    I'd like to get a request off you ^^

    Team Name : Stafford Rangers (BSN)
    ID: 717 (I think) Edit* Yep, 717 it is.
    Kit Style: FB
    Brand: Any - Meaning any brand
    Sponsor:Cadbury
    Home Kit: Something in black and white
    Away Kit: Something in red and white
    Third Kit: You choose, as long as the colours are different to home and away.
    Config: Yes Please ^^

    ---------- Post added at 07:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:27 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Dazzy D View Post
    Team Name: sheffield wednesday
    ID: 709
    Kit Style: fb kits
    Brand: adidas
    Sponsor(s): fcuk and samsung
    Home Colours and Design: blue/white stripe with black trim and black adidas stripes on sleeves
    Away Colours and Design: black with gold pin stripes gold trim and gold adidas stripes on sleeves
    Third Colours and Design(Optional): orange with blue trim and blue adidas stripes on sleeves
    Config?: yes

  32. Joss's Avatar JossPremium Member
    Premium Member
    Team: Fulham
    Unique ID: 654
    Sponsor: You choose
    Shirt Brand(Adidas,Diadora etc): Puma
    Home Kit Colours & Design: Black and White
    Away Kit Colours & Design: Red and Black
    Third Kit Colours & Design: Any, go wild

    Deleted my request on Jose's thread, hope it's OK to do.

    Thanks in advance mate.
    Last edited by Joss; 12/12/2010 at 08:38 PM.

  33. wicked love em thks bud

  34. Quote Originally Posted by Joss View Post
    Team: Fulham
    Unique ID: 654
    Sponsor: You choose
    Shirt Brand(Adidas,Diadora etc): Puma
    Home Kit Colours & Design: Black and White
    Away Kit Colours & Design: Red and Black
    Third Kit Colours & Design: Any, go wild

    Deleted my request on Jose's thread, hope it's OK to do.

    Thanks in advance mate.
    Style?
    And third kit colours and design please

  35. Joss's Avatar JossPremium Member
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Conor95 View Post
    Style?
    And third kit colours and design please
    Sorry! FB kit please.

    For third kit, can I have same colour as Fulham's third IRL [Green and Gold] with the badge colour overlayed to blend in if that makes sense?

    < Badge like that..

  36. Team Name: Club de Futbol Universidad
    ID: n/a
    Kit Style: Fb
    Brand: Puma
    Sponsor(s): None
    Home Colours and Design: White, if you could put the huge club logo in the middle as in here (http://www.lospumasunam.com.mx/los_m...po-1062947.htm)
    Away Colours and Design: Blue, same as above

    Nothing fancy, thanks in advance.

  37. Quote Originally Posted by Joss View Post
    Team: Fulham
    Unique ID: 654
    Sponsor: You choose
    Shirt Brand(Adidas,Diadora etc): Puma
    Home Kit Colours & Design: Black and White
    Away Kit Colours & Design: Red and Black
    Third Kit Colours & Design: Any, go wild

    Deleted my request on Jose's thread, hope it's OK to do.

    Thanks in advance mate.

    Hope you like

  38. I love those stafford kits =) Very nice.

  39. Joss's Avatar JossPremium Member
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Conor95 View Post

    Hope you like
    Brilliant! Any chance of a config?

  40. Team Name: Rotherham Utd
    ID: N/A
    Kit Style: wonderkits
    Brand: adidas
    Sponsor(s): budweiser logo
    Home Colours and Design: red shirt with white sleves , black adidas stripes
    Away Colours and Design: navy blue with white stripes going down the sleves, a bit going down the left of the shirt like marseille in same colour
    Third Colours and Design(Optional): orange and white squares like croatia kit, black adidas stripes again
    Config?: no thanks

    PS do you also make retro shirts?

  41. Quote Originally Posted by Joss View Post
    Brilliant! Any chance of a config?
    My configer thingy isnt working. Download a Prem pack and overrite the fulham kits in that with the above

    Any Requests that were made after Joss' will be done tommorow

  42. Team Name: Tottenham
    ID: not needed
    Kit Style: FB
    Brand: Nike
    Sponsor(s): wikipedia
    Home Colours and Design: white/navy
    Away Colours and Design: yellow/navy
    Third Colours and Design(Optional): black/orange
    Config?: no thanks

  43. Team Name: Getafe
    ID: 1710
    Kit Style: FB Kits
    Brand: Adidas
    Sponsor(s): Adobe - http://www.thesecuritypub.com/wp-con...0/09/adobe.png
    Home Colours and Design: Blue, with a red stripe on the left hand side as you look at it, vertical
    Away Colours and Design: Vice-versa
    Third Colours and Design(Optional): Make it up man
    Config?: Yes

    Good luck with this

  44. pistolped7's Avatar pistolped7
    Modern Day Legend
    Team Name: Bordeaux
    ID: N/A
    Kit Style: FB
    Brand: Nike
    Sponsor(s): KIA
    Home Colours and Design: Blue with white trim (no chevron)
    Away Colours and Design: Cream with navy trim (no chevron)
    Third Colours and Design(Optional): Purple with pink trim (no chevron)
    Config?: No ta

    Cheers

  45. Great kits mate. Where can I download the FB kit templates.

  46. Team Name: Woking (Blue Sqaure South)
    ID: N/A
    Kit Style: FB
    Brand: Nike
    Sponsor(s): Coca Cola
    Home Colours and Design: Red and White (mainly Redish)
    Away Colours and Design: Black and White
    Config?: No thanks


    team logo http://www.scrib.org/images/NEWS/oct_2009_woking-fc.jpg


    thanks
    Last edited by GeorgeMiles6; 23/12/2010 at 10:22 PM.

  47. Team Name: Arsenal
    ID: 602
    Brand: Under Armour/Nike
    Sponsor(s):
    http://www.thepublican.com/Pictures/...eroni_Logo.jpg for home
    http://www.invictustravel.com/wp-con...talia_logo.png for away and third
    Home Colours and Design: Red and Yellow
    Away Colours and Design: Green with white and red (like the italian flag)
    Third Colours and Design: Pink and Black
    Type - FB kits

    Config?: yes please
    Last edited by Nisi; 23/12/2010 at 04:16 PM.

+ Reply to Thread

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO