[WIP] Un-Named Kits!

1. [WIP] Un-Named Kits!

Version 5

Added new texture and an old texture.
    Made thinner
    Small adjustments to shoulders and collar
    Last edited by xSEARL3Yx; 19/12/2010 at 06:13 PM.

2. I3east's Avatar I3east
    Modern Day Legend
    The sleeves look weird to me, but thats my opinion. The rest is good

3. 180bysummer's Avatar 180bysummer
    Reserve
    they're as close to real kits as I've seen.
    can you do some mock up's just to see some fantasy kits in that style?
    do an Arsenal home shirt

4. Quote Originally Posted by Conor95 View Post

Thoughts?

Looks bit weird at top (near collar), I know, ill sort that soon.
    nice kits, the only weird bit for me are the sleeves as they look too narrow but good kits

5. I agree with yourself and CtPauley - if the sleeves towards the end were a bit wider (and also the collar, as you pointed out) we might be seeing a great template. Like 180bysummer said, if you do a team's kit we'll get a better indication of how the 'final product' might look

6. Thanks, going to update it tommorow, to make it better Ill probs make the sleeves abit wider and make the kit looks symetrical. I personallt think it looks decent like that

7. All's up to you

A little off topic, how do you go about making a kit template (not design, the actual top)?

8. Version 2

Just noticed the thing on the left, FFS always miss somat in PS, Ignore it, ill remove it later.

Mike: I found an image online and worked my magic on it and somehow turned it into a texture and base, cristi from FMGLive made a decent tutorial on how to do it using images on the web, its on fanboys

9. StuW's Avatar StuWPremium Member
    Why So Serious?
    If you widen the sleeves a bit, I think they could be popular.

10. 180bysummer's Avatar 180bysummer
    Reserve
    I have to say, I'm incredibly impressed! I'm going to use the home kit in my game for a few hours now just to see how it fits in with the game but job well done! I think you're on to something!

11. Version 3

Thoughts?

12. WonderManager's Avatar WonderManager
    Star Player
    Yeah, the same thoughts as above, the sleeves are just weird.

13. Yeah I'd try having the sleeves spread out instead of tight to the body, would make it easier for people to put detail on the sleeves.

14. Quote Originally Posted by NiallZemin View Post
    Yeah I'd try having the sleeves spread out instead of tight to the body, would make it easier for people to put detail on the sleeves.
    Nah, it'd be hard to seperate them, considering the texture

15. ye just make the sleeves bigger, they will be top kits then

16. iNickStuff's Avatar iNickStuffPremium Member
    • Man Utd (2011-2031):

x14 Barclays Premier League titles
      x13 FA Community Shields
      x12 FA Cups
      x11 UEFA Champions League titles
      x10 League Cups

England (2018-2022):

x1 UEFA European Championship
      x1 FIFA World Cup
      x1 FIFA Confederations Cup
    Considering his options
    The sleeves need to be wider and the creases on the shirt look a bit off. They need to be spread around the abdomen.

Otherwise, good work. Would download if these issues are addressed.

17. Quote Originally Posted by mfage1 View Post
    ye just make the sleeves bigger, they will be top kits then
    V.3 focus' on making the sleeves longer (downwards) version 4 will show sleeves wider, with a bigger (Longer) crease to kinda seperate them, V.4 will also include the stripes on the body being more apart.

---------- Post added at 09:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:51 PM ----------

Version 4

Thoughts?

Im not too keen on this. Texture is abit off tbh. bit dark. Dont show white too well. anyone want to play around see if they can do better texture, id be gratefull. BTW ignore the logos

18. I don't like Version 4. I thought Version 2 was the best to be honest, and that was a really nice template. I am a fan of the sleeves close to the body, and thought they looked great how they were.

19. I prefer V3 mate

20. I still have V3 texture. Not v2 im afraid so, any textures after v2 are still with me.

---------- Post added at 05:14 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 10:03 PM ----------

Version 5

Added new texture and an old texture.
    Made thinner
    Small adjustments to shoulders and collar

21. Perfect. Now get making some packs!

22. Not quite yet

23. Still not sure about sleeves but body is good.

24. J0k3r
    First Team
    Version 5 is

25. pistolped7's Avatar pistolped7
    Modern Day Legend
    V5 is perfection. Nioce texture and the sleeves seem good enough.

26. really good. you should ,ake some packs

27. Guys, what could improve from version 5 please?

Dont say "make arms seperate" as it isnt possible without ruin the look of it as it looks wonky whenever i try.

28. pistolped7's Avatar pistolped7
    Modern Day Legend
    I think V5's fine, tinkering with it more might ruin it. I think it's good.

29. Quote Originally Posted by pistolped7 View Post
    I think V5's fine, tinkering with it more might ruin it. I think it's good.
    Thanks, ive added a material pattern to it to make it look more realistic and better and it DOES!

30. Sleeves are a touch too rounded imo, also the symettrical diagonal creases don't really make sense, you're giving the illusion of extra material around the waist whilst also crossing the vertical creases.

+ Reply to Thread

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO