Shane's kit request thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

  1. gener4's Avatar gener4
    Backup
    I feel you man. no worries there.

    No rush on those kits btw. whenever you fell like doing some. Standard Ajax kits.

    Maker: Adidas
    Sponsor: ABN-AMRO (like the 1990's teams)
    Home: White with red (see attached)
    Away: Gold with navy (see attached but gold not yellow)
    Third: Navy with Silver (like the others)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Shane's kit request thread-ajax_home.jpg   Shane's kit request thread-ajax_away.jpg  

  2. gener4's Avatar gener4
    Backup
    I think its past my bedtime. catch you later.

  3. Got it. Yeah, hopefully the people here get that I'll do'em when I get to'em.

  4. gener4's Avatar gener4
    Backup
    like i said man. i'm in no rush. Appreciate it man.

  5. sorry mate , internets been down , thats beatiful , cheers.

  6. Manufacturer: Nike
    Sponsor: Samsung
    Home: Red and white stripes (Southampton) .
    Away: Flourescent green (Like on the celtic kit)

    Thanks.......

  7. Quote Originally Posted by LukeeeeHD View Post
    Manufacturer: Nike
    Sponsor: Samsung
    Home: Red and white stripes (Southampton) .
    Away: Flourescent green (Like on the celtic kit)

    Thanks.......
    This is for Southampton? And I will do nothing that resembles any kit of Glasgow East End FC. Apologies.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by desjardfan View Post
    This is for Southampton? And I will do nothing that resembles any kit of Glasgow East End FC. Apologies.
    Yerrr for Southampton, and no just do an all flourescent green kit like the colour of the Chelsea green one.

  9. Sounds good. Join the queue.

    Not directed at you Luke, just want to say to everyone again that I am a) married (boss #1), b) have child (boss #2), and do work full time (boss #3), so there may be a wait of a few days or so at times. Plus I'm currently about five deep I think, so, just so you know.

    As a running update on the "What clubs does Shane hate?" if you weren't paying attention: Liverpool, and C*ltic. What club will be next?!?!?! Keep tuning in.

    ---------- Post added at 01:48 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 05:15 PM ----------

    Apparently taking your personal time to make kits is a joke, so I'll leave it to the pros, or the apes with Photoshop. Whoever.

    Anyways, gener4, send me a PM so I remember yours. Rest of ya, apologies. Go hit up someone else.

    Cheers.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by desjardfan View Post
    Sounds good. Join the queue.

    Not directed at you Luke, just want to say to everyone again that I am a) married (boss #1), b) have child (boss #2), and do work full time (boss #3), so there may be a wait of a few days or so at times. Plus I'm currently about five deep I think, so, just so you know.

    As a running update on the "What clubs does Shane hate?" if you weren't paying attention: Liverpool, and C*ltic. What club will be next?!?!?! Keep tuning in.

    ---------- Post added at 01:48 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 05:15 PM ----------

    Apparently taking your personal time to make kits is a joke, so I'll leave it to the pros, or the apes with Photoshop. Whoever.

    Anyways, gener4, send me a PM so I remember yours. Rest of ya, apologies. Go hit up someone else.

    Cheers.

    come on man your good please make me mine. like i waited for ya cause your good at making them. please

  11. Team: AFC Tottenham

    Home Kit Colours & Design:
    Kits http://www.historicalkits.co.uk/Tott..._1959-1963.gif
    Badge http://www.historicalkits.co.uk/Tott...crest-1951.jpg

    Away Kit Colours & Design:
    Kit: Plain turquoise
    Badge: Same as Home

    Third Kit Colours & Design:
    Kit: Plain yellow
    Badge: Same as Home

    Kit Supplier: Umbro
    Sponsor (as in, one sponsor, please): Any anonymous retrolooking sponsor
    Additional Info: Don't know if you need it, but the ID is 2062003740
    I want the Umbro logo on the opposite of the Tottenham badge.
    I'd really appreciate it
    Last edited by DilSpur; 18/02/2011 at 09:57 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO