Couple more out there if you want to dig around. Info needed:

Team:
    Home Kit Colours & Design:
    Away Kit Colours & Design:
    Third Kit Colours & Design:
    Kit Supplier:
    Sponsor (as in, one sponsor, please):
    Additional Info:

Include any examples if you have them, eg: logos, classic shirts you want the design based around, etc. Stick to SS temp's, and I don't do config files for myself so I'm sorry but I won't do them for you. Very sorry, but that's the way it goes. Also, if I hate your club, not going to make them, but I will be nice enough to tell you if that's the case.
    Last edited by desjardfan; 16/02/2011 at 01:20 AM.

2. Team: Città Di Palermo
    Home Kit Colours & Design: Pink and black, simple design
    Away Kit Colours & Design: white and baby pink, simple design
    Third Kit Colours & Design: purple and white, simple design
    Kit Supplier: Fly Emirates
    Sponsor: Adidas
    Additional Info:

Thanks in advance mate

3. sidgurung97's Avatar sidgurung97
    Star Player
    Team: Sutton United FC
    Home Kit Colours & Design: Main colour yellow, but do anything you want for a design
    Away Kit Colours & Design: Main colour white, but do anything you want for a design
    Third Kit Colours & Design: None
    Kit Supplier: Nike
    Sponsor: Sony on the home kit, VAIO on the away
    Additional Info: Have fun!
    EDIT - You can add extra colours at the kit, but the main colour has to be the one I said
    Last edited by sidgurung97; 15/02/2011 at 10:40 PM.

4. Love Em

Team: Alconbury Fc
    Home Kit Colours & Design: Like The Example Below Please
    Away Kit Colours & Design: Plain blue
    Third Kit Colours & Design: any , not nessercary though
    Kit Supplier: addidas
    Sponsor: bench
    Additional Info: dw if you cant make it , would be nice if you could

Badge

5. gener4's Avatar gener4
    Backup
    Hey mite - nice samples - could you whip this one up?

Accrington (109210)
    Maker - Adidas
    Sponsor - PS3
    Home: Red w/grey+gold (your choice of style)
    Away: White with Green Boca stripe
    Third: go crazy.... anything you want (just not pink)

Cheers mate - i look forward....

6. Team: kiddiminster
    Home Kit Colours & Design: Red and white
    Away Kit Colours & Design: Blue
    Third Kit Colours & Design: Green
    Kit Supplier: Nike
    Sponsor: the sims
    Additional Info: do what you want but use them colours

7. @Tommo: Can you find me a different logo? I saw your post the other day but I can't use that rotating gif.

8. Quote Originally Posted by desjardfan View Post
    @Tommo: Can you find me a different logo? I saw your post the other day but I can't use that rotating gif.
    i think i know a way round it , when you load it in Photoshop , you delete all the layers apart from layer 1 , and it will work

cheers mate

9. Team: Scotland
    Maker : Le Coq Sportif
    Sponsor : Xbox 360 for Home, Samsung for away, Specsavers for third
    Home : Navy Blue with one sleeve white.
    Away : Red with one sleeve white
    Third : White with green sleeves

Please message me if you can make it or not

10. Quote Originally Posted by TommoNewton View Post
    i think i know a way round it , when you load it in Photoshop , you delete all the layers apart from layer 1 , and it will work

cheers mate

Yeah, I'll give it a go, I just try to work with vector artwork for quality purposes. Only the best.

@Ozzie: Is this for Scotland or Caley-Thistle? I'm somewhat adverse to covering my country's kit in sponsors.

11. @desjardfan It was for Scotland, but come on, I would really like sponsors. If not make a really cool caley kit with flashy sponsors, and somewhat realistic colours for them.

12. national shirts and sponsors are a no-go.

13. Team: Thames Ironworks FC
    Maker : admiral
    Sponsor : this
    Home : Dark Blue and pink bit like this style with lases at the top

Away : Pink any style.

Thanks.

14. Yeah, I'm opposed to sponsors appearing on a national stripe, but will gladly do you a couple ICTs for the effort. I'm actually working on a couple Scotland shirts myself, so whenever those are done they'll be up.

Just for the benefit of everyone, it does say "sponsor" not "17 different companies on 6 shirts". I'm nice, but I'm also lazy and don't like resetting a bunch of different logos etc etc etc. So try to pick a (singular) sponsor if you don't mind.

15. Could you make me a port vale kit that is more or less the current AC Milan Jersey except obviously change the crest.

Team: Port Vale
    Home Kit Colours & Design: Red and black
    Away Kit Colours & Design: black and White just like the away Milan jersey
    Kit Supplier: Fly Emirates
    Sponsor: Adidas
    Additional Info: Could you also do me a White and Black home jersey just to see what its is like?

Much appreciated man
    Last edited by Jbstargate1; 16/02/2011 at 05:02 AM.

16. Bit of advice mate, Click on thread tools and close thread when you have a few requests. when you have them done re open it. It will keep the work from piling up on you.

17. @Steve: Yeah, thought about that. If they pile up so be it, eh? Peoples will just have to learn the value patience, or how to use PS.

18. @Nuno: Cheers!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Shane's kit request thread-palermo_home.png   Shane's kit request thread-palermo_away.png   Shane's kit request thread-palermo_third.png  

Attached Files

19. Thanks a lot mate

20. No prob. Sorry bout the purple one, couldn't quite get where I wanted but I hope it works.

21. @sid: Have at you.... (take 2)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Shane's kit request thread-st-home.png   Shane's kit request thread-st-away.png  
    Attached Files

22. Sorry, know it's Sutton United. Just forgot when it came time to name those.

23. hows it coming along mate

24. sidgurung97's Avatar sidgurung97
    Star Player
    Quote Originally Posted by desjardfan View Post
    @sid: Have at you.... (take 2)
    Man, these are SWEET! Thanks so much

---------- Post added at 09:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:02 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Steve* View Post
    Bit of advice mate, Click on thread tools and close thread when you have a few requests. when you have them done re open it. It will keep the work from piling up on you.
    I second this

25. @Tommo: Coming when I get there. I will give notice that I am a married man with a newborn and a full time position as a designer, so I'll go as fast as life allows. Also, in the states, so my time schedule's probably different than most of yours.

26. just asking mate , its ok anyway , i dont need it untill the weekend

27. Team: Liverpool
    Home kit: Red
    Away: Black
    3rd: White
    Supplier: Nike
    Sponsor: Samsung
    Template: SS
    Last edited by Sam; 17/02/2011 at 03:42 AM.

28. Team: St. George FC (fake team (?) created for custom database)
    Sponsor: The Football Association
    Shirt Brand: Umbro
    Kit Colours & Design:

(not so rigid as the images... it is just for see the colors! surprise me!)
    Logo:
    Last edited by gelasio; 17/02/2011 at 04:07 PM.

29. Don't do R11 temp's.

---------- Post added at 11:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:17 PM ----------

@Tommo: I know what a bench is, however I don't think you want an image of the one from my garden. Got a source for that?

30. Quote Originally Posted by desjardfan View Post
    Don't do R11 temp's.

---------- Post added at 11:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:17 PM ----------

@Tommo: I know what a bench is, however I don't think you want an image of the one from my garden. Got a source for that?

Sorry! My mistake! I want them in Shane's! =)

31. @gel: No prob.

@Tommo: You got about half an hour to get me that logo or else you're getting the word bench in some font across the front of this shirt.

32. Love the rangers kit mate!
    Last edited by LiamMurray; 17/02/2011 at 06:27 AM.

33. hmm, I put the kits into my game but they're showing up with a black outline..
    can you help me out?

34. @sam: ??????? Looks good over here. Which ones?

35. @liam: Cheers, mate!

@sam: There is a shadow on them that looks pretty tight when they're sized down. Could be it.

@Tommo: Time's up:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Shane's kit request thread-home.png   Shane's kit request thread-away.png  
    Attached Files

36. Shane are you getting all these templates from the thread sticked?

37. Nah, had some for a while, built some myself.

38. okay i love that bench one i just finished my first 3 kits

39. Saw them there, not bad. I've no idea what this bench thing is sooooooooooo... too bad if that's wrong.

40. hes had TANK make him some aswell

41. Yeah, saw that too. Beggars can't be choosers, nor will they be serviced again. Coming soon: The only Liverpool kit I will ever make.

42. gener4's Avatar gener4
    Backup
    @desjardfan >> did you say you were in the states?

43. @Gener: Yep, east TN, in the mountains.

44. gener4's Avatar gener4
    Backup
    nice. I like TN - heading to Rocky Top this fall for an SEC game. I'm in Toronto, so at least we share a time zone.

45. Nice city, that. I've been here better part of eight years now. Can't get away.

46. gener4's Avatar gener4
    Backup
    yeah. i hear its like that down there in the not-quite South. Had a friend go visit some university friends of his who moved to Louisville... same thing... he came back to Canada once to pack up his stuff.

---------- Post added at 02:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:48 AM ----------

not gonna lie. didn't think there were too many footy fans in TN.

47. There's not. It's a little depressing, going to the bar to watch a match, no one in there watched football prior to about 2006 it seems. Definitely the type who watch the WC, and a couple EPL matches throughout the year. Went to watch an OF match earlier this season, guys there was a "massive C*ltic fan," didn't know who Mo Johnston was. But they mean well, can't fault'em, just take the piss out of'em.

48. Pool, ftw.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Shane's kit request thread-pool.png  
    Attached Files

49. gener4's Avatar gener4
    Backup
    yeah. i feel you. Luckily when we got Toronto FC a few years ago everyone got to finally come out of the woodwork. Toronto is (probably) the most ethnically diverse city in the world, so its really been a coming out party for all the footballing immigrants here.

I don't mind it... MLS is about a close as we get to real footy around here until all the big clubs make their summer tours... Hoping Arse makes there way here soon.

On a completely unrelated note... is there a chance you;d be interested in whipping up a few Ajax kits?

I know I already asked you for some, so if not, now worries.

50. This is about the most "diverse" a mid-south city gets. But it's pretty quiet, got the mountains and whatnot. We like it.

Yeah, I'll try to get it on down the line. Trying to actually play for a while.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO